All Comments on 'Friends of My Daughter Ch. 03'

by CaseyEdwards

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
COED???

Another hot steamy episode of pure wet lust and fornication. Well done again. I don't understand the use of this word COED. I always thought that co-ed was an abreviation to describe a joint sex educational establishment. How on earth it could be used to heighten the sexuality of a teenage girl escapes me! Also I hate the words 'slut' and 'dick'. A slut is a woman of low morals and doesn't really descibe Aimee, even at the height of her arousal. A dick is a similar slang term for penis, used in the context of young men's sex talk. Aimee is a girl of intense sexual drive and love (yes love) and Ed is a man proud to call his dick by it's proper name. His COCK!!!

pope32767pope32767almost 18 years ago
Co-ed

That was the original meaning of "co-ed[ucational]". However, most early co-education was a matter of admitting women to formerly all-male institutions, so the word got to be applied to the women themselves. Now that effectively all universities are co-educational, only the meaning "female university student" remains.

rjw69877rjw69877almost 18 years ago
Friends of my daughter

Excellent story! Every guys dream girl(probably a few women, too). Hope you will continue with Aimee's girlfriends. A threesome would be good, too.

aglaisaglaisover 17 years ago
really great story

well written and great story

You should continue with ch. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please sir can we have some more....

Please keep the Friends of My Daughter coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes,Yes,Yes & Yesssss

Sure Hope you will finish the story, Carrie & Ellen need their's and especially Anne's comeuppance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fucking faaaaaaantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Every mans fantasy come true in your very talented writings.

By all means you MUST continue this marvelous story!!!

Irish_DomIrish_Domabout 15 years ago
More...

Please continue with this. =)

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
Churning up memories!

This story has brought back wonderful memories for me. Please continue as I know you have so much more to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 04

This has been a good story so far, you need to continue on with this, enter the other girls, and eventually Anne, the daughter has to find out, and want some of Dad also. Well written, and you make the scenes all seem so real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it coming

absolutely awesome story will there be more

tigerjentigerjenover 13 years ago

Very well done!! Would love to see perhaps another chapter to this series ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE!!

MORE!! Please, you are an awesome story teller. thanks!

wrc264wrc264about 11 years ago
Too bad

Great story but way too bad you did not continue it. Had all these girls lined up with all sorts of combinations and just let it drop. Even the potential for him to be with his daughter Anne. Oh well, another story lost.

rjw69877rjw69877almost 10 years ago
Should of been a 5

It's frustrating and plain rude when a writer doesn't finish a story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Son of a bitch!! This was written in 06?!? And he didn't finish! Fuck me! Dammit I was really looking forward to the other girls, especially the shy one!!

Dammit! (Getting pin cushion and zombie doll out)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK, I'll admit that I like

the erotic phrasing and descriptions of the "acts" committed, but I enjoy the way you preface it to the characters and the story. I enjoyed it ! Thanks... scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MISNOMER

The title of this series misled me to expecting sex with more than one of his daughter's friends. Seems that Friend of My Daughter would be more appropriate.

I wish it had actually been "Friends."

The first commenter seems to also be worried about misnomers, but ignorantly and uselessly so.

The second commenter, pope32767, very ably showed that the author's use of "coed" was right on target.

As to Anonymous' preference for cock over dick, Merriam-Webster, on-line, labels each term "usually vulgar" when referring to a penis. So, preferring one vulgar term over another is his privilege. Same for the author. Seems strange to me -- asking for your vulgar term instead of someone else's vulgar term!

If Anonymous had looked up the two terms he took exception to, he might not have made a comment that revealed his lack of understanding.

The Internet makes it SO easy. (This is a hint to all Literotica readers.)

I actually agree with Anonymous, in that I also think that Literotica has too much use of "slut" -- seemingly for the pleasure(?) of naughtiness, rather than actual description. Seems to take away some of the punch when an actual slut is called a slut.

So what? Since I've read Literotica for years, my immediate thought at reading Anonymous' comment was: You're going to have to get used to (or at least, put up with) those words if you're going to keep reading Literotica.

Was Anonymous an uninitiated newcomer to Literotica?

Paul in Oklahoma

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

This was just an overkill of Ed's first match with Aimee. when what wa needed wa a Segue into Ed getting to do the other two of his daughter' friends, and then at last, to do Anne herself. It unfortunately left the tory unfinished, and you never returned to it. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous