Friends Request Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Clare lined me up giving me a nod. I pushed forward through Clare's hand sinking deeply into Maggie's cunt. Her body tensed around me and a loud moan came from between Janine's legs. I pulled back to push deeper and felt resistance before I expected. I could see a good inch of my cock still waiting to enter her even though she was soaking wet. I moved myself slowly to be sure I was wet enough for deep penetration and tried again.

Clare had moved her hand to cup my balls as I moved in an attempt to push the rest of my cock inside Maggie's cunt. Maggie was gasping but it felt like she was flinching from taking all of me. I stopped trying to force the last inch and stroked what I could bury into her. Clare raised an eyebrow as she saw me holding back.

Reaching under Maggie Clare slid her fingers across her clit. I felt her jump at the touch and tremors ran through her body. Clare's fingers moved in regular circles and Maggie shoved back against each thrust I made. Janine was bouncing around making obscene noises and Stan had abandoned her mouth. I caught his eye and nodded at Clare who was bent over playing with Maggie's breast and Janine's leg. He smiled and moved around behind her.

Clare looked back at him as he prepared to enter her from behind.

"I was just about to call tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime," she finished with a gasp. Stan grinned down at her with his cock half-buried inside.

"Really?" he asked. "Isn't that nice," he continued, burying himself balls deep with a firm thrust.

Clare sucked air and struggled to get a sentence out as her body responded to his penetration. Her head dropped down and her hips pushed back against him. She let out a series of small noises.

Janine opened her eyes and focused on Stan's cock disappearing in Clare. She gasped and bucked against Maggie's mouth as another climax shook her body. She lifted a hand to caress Clare's backside and the other one suddenly grabbed at Maggie's hair.

She grunted out, "Ungh ... ungh ... don't you dare ... even think ... about calling ... time. FUCK!" Her eyes were bulging and sweat poured from her body. I could see Maggie had most of her hand inside her cunt and was moving it around as my thrusts drove her mouth into the cunt before her. Her thumb was up on Janine's clit but that seemed to be all stopping her hand from disappearing inside.

Janine rocked harder and both hands suddenly clenched; one digging into Clare's butt cheek and the other deeply into the red hair of her fellatrix. Clare's head shot back at the sudden pain and Stan took advantage to wrap her hair in one hand to hold it back. Janine screamed as her orgasm hit and she thrashed about uncontrollably. Maggie managed to keep her lips on her cunt and growled as she tasted Janine's excitement.

I was past the point of stopping and knew I was going to explode whether I stopped or not. I managed to gasp out a warning and felt myself sink deeper into Maggie as she fucked me back. I dug my hands into her hips slamming myself forward with each hard, quick stroke. There was no obstruction now and I reveled in the feeling of the hot, wet body around me.

Clare was equally wild swearing at Stan to fuck harder and he rode her to another orgasm with her head pulled back by her hair. I heard him yell as he came hard and they shuddered together in release.

Maggie released her mouth from Janine's cunt and rose up slightly on both hands. Her body sucked at me and she thrust back with equal force. I was close and my long-delayed climax would be intense. Reaching forward I caressed her breasts feeling the hard nubs of her nipples in my palms. She sucked air and made noises as we both approached our peak. Her tight buttocks slammed against me with each drive of our bodies.

"On your back?" I managed to gasp out.

"Hell, yes!" she grunted in response and we quickly moved beside Janine who rolled up on her side to watch us. Stan and Clare were behind her having collapsed together in a sweaty heap.

Pure lust met me as I quickly mounted Maggie. Her first hip thrust settled me deeply into her again and she wrapped her legs around my hips. Her hands pulled at my shoulders as she used them to anchor her body.

I knew I wouldn't last and felt my climax building. She could see it in my expression as I rose up and drove my cock into her with a quick series of hard thrusts. I felt her cunt spasm around me and her own climax hit a second before mine. Her legs became a vise and I felt nails digging into my back for the second time in as many days. She screamed and bit my shoulder hard as her body shuddered around me.

I erupted and sent wave after wave of sperm deep into her body as sweat poured of us. We fought for breath and I could feel my heart racing to keep up with my demands. All strength left me and I dropped onto the slight body beneath me. I could feel her heart pounding as well as we shook and trembled through aftershocks.

A hand caressed my back and I managed to look to the side where the others laid. Janine had reached out to touch us and was softly stroking our sweaty bodies . Beyond her Clare was on her side with Stan still holding her in his embrace.

"Thank you," Janine murmured and kissed Maggie on the lips. "That was incredible," she continued.

Maggie smiled back. "My pleasure," she replied.

I felt exhausted and the pain of new abuses to my back made itself known. With luck, Janine would let me have a breather before asking me to try to get her pregnant tonight.

With luck.

... to be continued ...