Friends Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have been soaked by this point, but I resisted all temptation to go there just yet. Instead I worked my way down her left thigh, kissing and licking all the way down. When I got about mid-thigh instead of sliding farther down, I just started to lift her leg higher and higher until I could reach the backside of her leg. Kissing and licking all the way down to her knee. Stopping here for a short time, I concentrated all my efforts on that soft spot right in the crook of the knee.

Although some women do not find this as an erogenous area others do and I was hoping she was one.

"OH YES..."

Was all I heard and I took this as a good sign.

I laid there sucking the back of her knee and rubbing her foot, lightly rubbing my fingertips on the underside of her foot as I sucked away.

Slowly I continued my way down her leg, with well placed kisses and squeezes, until I reached her foot.

Kissing the top of her foot until I reached her toes where I placed them skillfully in my mouth and started to suck them. Gently at first, then with all the passion and energy she had used earlier on my cock.

"OH...OH...YESSS...OH THAT FEELS SO GOOD. MMMMMMM...AHHHH"

She continued on like this, louder and softer with the rhythms of my mouth.

"My god...I can feel that all the up into my pussy!" She whispered.

After another few moments, I worked my way back up her leg. Again stopping at her knee for a quick suck or three.

By this time my cock had gotten quite hard again and the anticipation of later was almost too much for me, but I had a plan and I was not going to deviate from it.

Reaching her thigh again I continued up until I once again could feel her lace panties in my mouth. Moving to my left and up just a bit, I could feel her pubic hair through her panties.

As I softly bit down against them, kissing her pubes through her panties, I again could smell her pussy. And what a smell it was.

Calling to me, begging me. As I continued to kiss and nibble her hair through her panties, I noticed her hips start to slowly rock up and down. Taking the hint I slowly moved down inch by inch until I reached her pussy hole, which was begging to have my tongue.

I grabbed on to her hips and pulled my mouth against her pussy. My God I thought, so hot and wet, and I am just now touching it for the first time.

Tighter I pulled against her so my mouth was as close as ever. Using only my tongue I gently slid one side of her panties towards the middle so her pussy lips were accessible.

Licking it at first, I then placed her lip inside of my mouth sucking and fondling it with my tongue.

So hot, so sweet, I could already taste her juices and I wasn't even inside yet

Sucking harder, her hips moving with the motion.

"OH...YESSS...OH EAT ME PLEEEZZEEEE!!"

"Are you sure you want it?" I teased

"YES...DAMMIT...EAT ME!!"

"CAN YOU REALLY HANDLE IT?" I teased again

"PLEASE...PLEASE ME..." She begged again

And with that I moved her panties completely aside with my hand and grabbing her hips again, placed my mouth directly over her pussy and licked her lips. Barely touching them. Up one side and down the other.

I repeated this a few times until I was sure she couldn't take any more. Then I wrapped my lips around hers and plunged my tongue as deep in her pussy as it would go.

"OH MY...YESSS..." She screamed.

As her hips and legs tightened, feeling me penetrate her with my tongue.

Never before has a pussy tasted so hot and sweet as this one did. Whether out of 20+ years of wanting it, or just something new.

I ate and I ate. I ate like I had never eaten anything before.

I grabbed hold of her tighter, and she using her legs which were now bent at the knees and grabbing hold of me, let my tongue work its magic.

In and out, keeping my lips pressed to hers.

Moving only my tongue as I struggled to keep her still out of fear of slipping away from her pussy. Her pussy so wet, so tasty.

I went on like this for about half an hour. Letting her move her hips just enough to fuck my tongue.

In and out, side to side, up and down, anywhere I could taste her.

"OH YESS...PLEASE...DON'T STOP...MAKE ME CUM..."

And that was the first of many times I planned to make her cum.

Harder I pressed. Harder and deeper my tongue went into her. Her breathing heavier, deeper. My tongue fucking her to her own rhythm of her hips moving and her deep breathing.

"OH YES...OH MY...PLEASE...DON'T...DON'T...OH MY...YOU'RE MAKING ME...OH YESSSS...YESSSSSS...OOOHHHH...YESSS...

I'M...I'M...OH...I'M...I'M...CUMMING...AHHHHHHHHHHHH...YES..."

And with that she moved harder and faster. My head bouncing up and down with her hips. Grabbing hold tight so I could not let go, listening to her cum, feeling her cum, and tasting her cum.

She finally started to slow down but I wasn't finished yet. I sat up a little, licking her cum from my lips, and I reached down with 2 fingers and started to caress her pussy lips. Slowly at first, then as I was doing that I bent down again to her clit. Licking at first then placing her clit in my mouth.

"OH YES..."

As I started to suck her clit, I slowly worked to fingers into her pussy. (Which after all I licked up was still soaked with her cum) so I had no problems sliding them in. Only a little, then with each stroke of my hand I let my fingers slide in a little more, and a little more. Deeper and deeper into her pussy until my fingers had disappeared inside of her.

I let my fingers roam about inside of her, allowing my fingers to get accustom to their new surroundings.

Feeling the warmth radiating from inside her against my fingers I started to pump them in and out of her being careful never to let them slide all the way out.

As my fingers are getting into their own rhythm, my lips are securely attached to her clit, allowing my tongue to lap against her clit.

Gently nibbling on it, and sucking the hell out of it.

"My God she tastes so GOOD." I think to myself.

Sucking harder on her clit,

"OH YESS...SUCK MY CLIT" She moaned

I force my two fingers deep, deep inside her, all the way to my hand.

Leaving my fingers deep in her I start to manipulate my fingers up and down, forcing my fingers to stay straight.

I move them up and down. Up to the underside of her clit, and down near her ass.

Up and down, up and down.

"OH MY GOD...YESS...WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING DON'T STOP" She pleaded...

I continued this motion, her hips in full action. My head bouncing up and down with them. Doing all I could not to let go with my mouth.

I finally sat up a bit,

"DON'T STOP!!" SHE PLEADED.

"Just a moment" I replied

I grabbed her left leg and placed it behind my neck as I bent down between her legs using my knee to push against her other thigh forcing her to spread her legs wider.

I Licked her cum off of my fingers and making sure my fingers stayed wet, placed them inside her pussy again. This time not only deep but also, making sure my fingers were vertical with my index finger on top of my middle finger.

Forcing them deep, and pressing hard against the right inside of her pussy, I started to fuck her with my fingers.

Harder, and harder I fucked her.

Deeper and deeper my fingers went, pressing harder against the side of her pussy.

"OH YESS, OH FUCK ME. OH HARDER...YESSSS...PLEASE...YES..."

Harder and harder I fucked her.

"OH YESS...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...YESSS...OH YESSS..."

Deeper and deeper I went.

"OH ...OH...PLEASE!!...YESS...MAKE ME CUMM. PLEEEEEEEEASE"

By this time I reached with my left hand to grab her leg that was still behind my head, pulling her tighter against me and allowing me to rock her back and forth with the rhythm of her hips now wildly going up and down and side to side.

still using my knee to keep her legs spread and to secure myself with her, as she was squirming to get all she could out of this wild finger fuck.

"OH ...OH...YESS...UH-HUH...YESS...PLEASE...OH MY GOD...MAKE ME...PLEASE...MAKE ME...OH...I WANT TO CUM...PLEASE...OH...THAT ..FEELS...SOOO...GOOOOD...YES...OH MY...YOU'RE GOING TO...OH...YESS...PLEASE...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...OH...YESSS...PLEASE...SO CLOSE...YES...OH...FUCK ME...FUCK ME..."

And with that, her breathing went out of control. She was screaming now, gasping, panting, trying to catch a breath, but there was not enough time.

The waves of pleasure just kept coming over her like a never-ending tidal wave.

She could feel this feeling all over her body, one she never knew, until finally.

"OH YESSS...OH PLEASE...YESS...I'M GOING TO...I'M...I'M...YESSSSS...MAKE ME...I'M...I'M...CUMMING...YESSSSSS...AHHHHHHHH!!OHHHHHH!!YESSSSS!!...AHHHHHH...FUCK...YES...YES...YES...AHHHHHHH

YES...YES...yessss...yesssss."

As she came I could feel her pussy tighten so much I thought I was going to lose circulation in my fingers.

After she came, I started to slow down to keep rhythm with her. As her hips slowed, my fingers slowed, as her breathing slowed, my fingers slowed, until finally she just lay there. My fingers still inside her, moving oh so slow, barely noticeable, but just enough.

As she started to catch her breath, I slowly removed my fingers and started to just slowly and softly rub them against her pussy lips.

She just lay there, almost completely spent, twitching now and then as my fingers still softly rubbed her pussy lips.

"Oh my freaking...SHIT!! I don't believe you did that to me" She said to me

"If you like that, just wait." I snickered at her

Then I brought my fingers up to my face and started to lick all of her cum off. First one then the other. Sliding them as deep as I could into mouth, sucking every bit of her I could off my fingers into my mouth.

I slid up the bed so we were face to face, looking at the sweat glistening from her brow and upper lip. I reached over, kissed her forehead, AHHHH, her sweat almost as delectable as her cum.

I kissed the tip of her nose. Reaching her lips, licking the sweat from her upper lip, I pulled her close against me, lip locked her, and made sure she tasted what I had.

As we kissed I couldn't help to think, here we were in awesome kiss, my tongue just leaving her pussy, hers my cock, both of us with cum on our breaths and in our mouths. This was so good even our tongues were fucking each other!!

All of this was so incredible. We definitely took foreplay to a new level, and this was only the beginning.

I knew the true moment of pleasure was about to start and I could only hope that it would be enough to last a lifetime because this chance may never happen again.

So I decided it was best if I finished undressing. So I stripped, threw my clothes on the floor, pulled hers out from underneath of her and threw them on the pile also.

As we lay there starting to kiss again, I started to roll on top of her. The feeling of our bodies, one on top of the other was incredible. The heat and sweat from our bodies starting to mix together, her soft skin contrasting mine with all of its hair, what a perfect match.

I continued kissing her and spread her legs with mine to give my cock someplace to go. I could feel my cock as it rested against her. Lying directly on top of the area it wanted into so badly.

My cock so hard and sensitive right now I could feel all of her pussy hair as it swallowed up and around my cock.

It was such a wonderful feeling. "Au Natural" as I call it.

Not like these kids today who trim their hair really short or shave it so there is nothing but a sliver over their clits. Now don't get me wrong I love the shaved look also, but it is so rare these days that a woman just lets their hair grow long and wild, something animalistic about it that just turns me on

So with my cock still tangled in her hair, she started to move her hips.

Up and down, feeling the shaft of my cock rub against her clit.

"Oh yea" I muttered

Pushing down with my hips, allowing my cock to press harder against her clit,

"MMMMMM" she started to moan. "yessss"

As we laid there, my cock, her clit, I was so close now, I knew this was real.

Harder we pushed, rubbing ourselves, slightly up, slightly down. But mostly side to side, almost making a circular motion with our hips.

"OHHHH...YYEESSSS..."

She was all wet again. I could tell from her moans and movements.

Then when she least expected it, using my knees, I raised up my hips, letting my cock slide down just a little, now between her legs; I dropped my hips and pushed forward.

"AHHHHH...OOHHHHH...MY ...YESSSSS..."

AND WITH THAT I SLIPPED MY COCK INTO HER PUSSY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

The feelings that rushed over me her like none other I had ever known.

"YESSSS" I sighed out.

I knew it must have been equally great for her for just as my cock slid in she wrapped her arms tight around me, pulled me tight, and thrust her pussy up until it completely devoured my cock.

And again cried out..."OOOHHH YYEEESSSS..."

Not even I could have predicted how she reacted next; she was like a wild caged animal had been loosed for the first time. She just hung on tight, digging her nails into me, using her nails like stirrups to a horse. With each of my thrusts in, she countered with a thrust up and scratched her nails down my back.

In, up, scratch, thrust.

In, up, scratch. Just like a cowboy riding a bronc, our movements were so in sync.

Thank God this would last more then 8 seconds. We just kept going. Cock Thrust, Pussy up, swallowing my cock all the up to my balls.

This went on and on.

"Oh Yess...Oh Yesss...OOHH YEESSS...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...YESSSS...YESSSS...OH..YESSS...MAKE ME CUM...YESSS...OH MY GOD...YESSS...NOOOO...SO FAST...YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMMMMM...YEEESSSSS...YYYEEESSSSS...I'M CUMMING...CUM WITH ME ...PLEASE..."

I JUST KEPT PUMPING MY COCK INTO HER but there was no way I was ready to cum yet, I had something else still planned for her.

"CUM FOR ME BABY." I whispered in her ear.

"CUM ON...YOU CAN DO IT...CUM FOR ME..."

And with that I again felt her body tense, squeezing me tight. Almost crushing my cock inside her pussy.

"OH...YEESSSS...YYYEESSS...I'M CUMMING...AAAAHHHHHHH... YEEESSSS...YYYEEESSS...AHHHHHHHH"

And with that she came again, and again, and again

As she slowed down, I kept my cock in her but slowed my pace to match hers. Lifting myself up on to my hands and knees, slowly I let my cock slide in and out of her pussy, keeping in time with her breathing, but never letting my cock slide completely out of her pussy.

Slowly in, slowly out. My hips doing all the work, she just lying there.

My hips moving my cock in, out, IN, OUT, SLOWER, SLOWER, SLOWER, IN, OUT, IN, OUT. Finally getting to the point of hardly moving at all.

I just stared down at her, waiting for her eyes to be able to focus after rolling back into herself.

"You OK..." I asked

"Oh my God...Ummm...Yes?"

We both laughed at that.

"And you??" She asked back

"Well I am great Except I still need to cum. If you think you could go one more round???"

"What are you waiting for??" she replied, " I NEED YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME"

So I grabbed on to her and rolled us both over so now she was on top.

"You want me to cum inside you? THEN YOU FUCK ME SO I HAVE TO CUM INSIDE YOU!!"

After I said that I almost thought I had made a grave error. She got one of the most evil smiles I have ever seen.

"Oh you'll cum alright...You'll cum like you never have before."

And she started to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her hips, forcing my cock deeper into her pussy then I think either of us thought possible.

After a few more gyrations and a few moans by me, She suddenly stopped, and lifted herself off of me.

As I started to protest, she just gave me a look and I knew she was far from done.

She turned her self around, straddled me, now facing towards my feet and slid her pussy once again over my cock

My God, I couldn't believe after all we had been through tonight her pussy was still so tight.

Resting on her knees, my cock deep inside her, she again started to move her hips back and forth. Letting my cock slide in and out of her pussy, then without skipping a beat, she started leaning forward, still rubbing my cock with her pussy.

She leaned over so far, She had reached my feet and then, and then, she started it. What a feeling, now she was fucking my cock with her pussy and fucking my toes with her mouth!!

"OH MY...WHAT...HOW...OH YYEESSSSS" Was all I could say.

In perfect rhythm, Fucking, sucking, the absolute most unbelievable experience I have ever had.

"OHHH...YYEESSSS..." She continued on for a few more minutes, and just as I thought I would finally get to cum in her pussy, SHE STOPPED AND GOT OFF OF ME AGAIN!!

"WHAT THE..." I asked

" You're not cumming unless I can WATCH you cum!!"

So once again she turned around to face me, leaned down, GAVE MY COCK A COUPLE OF QUICK SUCKS, and mounted me for a third time.

Looking up at her straddling my cock, was by far the most incredible sight I had ever seen. Looking up at her, her mound of fur covering where my cock should be, her beautiful belly, those gorgeous tits with their awesome nipples, not pink, but not quite brown either, just perfect. And the way they hang perfectly in place, looking up to her neck and then being able to stare her in the eyes, watching her as her hips gyrate around consuming my cock, watching her face, as she bites her lower lip, as my cock swirls around the inside of her pussy.

I can see her face, the flushness of her skin, as her blood starts pumping, harder, HARDER.

Her blood is pumping, her hips going back and forth harder.

Now my hips have started to rise and fall with her, oh the feeling.

I know this time I will finally get what we have both wanted. I'm getting closer now. My hips moving up and down, driving my cock deeper into you. I can feel my blood start to pump into all of me, so hot, so hard. My breathing getting faster, faster.

Hearing and feeling your breathing, both of us going faster.

You reach down and grab hold of both of your breasts, squeezing them tight against yourself, squeezing your nipples between your fingers, as we both start to moan

"OHHH...YYEEESSSS..."

It won't be long now. As I watch her play with her tits, I get even more turned on.

"OH...YYEESSS...DON'T STOP...PLEASE..." I beg.

Just watching and hearing her is making my hips move faster and faster.

"yesss...YESSS"

"OH PLEASE...MAKE ME CUMMM...I WANT TO CUM INSIDE OF YOU. PLEASE LET ME!!" I plead with her

"OH YOU WILL!!...ARE YOU READY ...DO YOU WANT TO CUM FOR ME ...CUM IN ME??" She teases.

"Yess...please, I'M ALMOST THERE. I WANT US TO CUM TOGETHER!!"

"THEN START FUCKING ME HARD...AND MAKE ME CUM WITH YOU" She demands...

So with that request, I reached up grabbed hold of her hips, pulled her tight and started to FUCK HER!

I THRUST MY HIPS HARD UPWARD, GRABBING HER BACK AND SHOULDER. I PULL HER TIGHT, FORCING HER CLIT TO RUB AGAINST ME AS WE BOTH START TO ROCK OUR HIPS IN UNISON NOT LETTING GO.

"OOOHHHHH...FUCK MEEEE...YESSS...OOOOHHHHH...YESSSS" SHE CRIES OUT LOUDLY NOW..."AAAUUGGGHHH...YYYYEEEEESSS..." I START TO MOAN LOUDER.

"YYEESSS...YESSS...OOOHHHHH...OOOHHHHH..."

SHE CANNOT STOP HER CRIES. AS WE GRIND HARD ON EACH OTHER. HARDER, PUSHING OURSELVES AGAINST EACH OTHER, STILL KEEPING HOLD OF HER TIGHTLY I FORCE HER TO BEND DOWN.

SO NOW SHE IS COMPLETELY ON TOP OF ME JUST AS I WAS ON HER A SHORT WHILE AGO.

"FUCK ME...YYEESSSSSSS!!"

I NOW FORCE MY HIPS TO RISE UP AND DOWN EVEN HARDER THEN BEFORE, LIFTING MY HIPS UP OFF THE BED WITH EACH THRUST.

HARDER...HARDER...I FORCE MYSELF DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO HER.

SHE CONTINUES TO PUSH HERSELF HARDER DOWN ON TO ME...I REACH UP WITH MY HEAD, FIND HER LIPS, AND START TO KISS HER HARD. I'M FINDING THAT WE ARE KISSING JUST AS HARD AS WE ARE FUCKING NOW.