Friends Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FORCING OUR TONGUES INTO EACH OTHERS MOUTHS, OUR LIPS SMASHED AGAINST OUR TEETH BUT NOT WANTING TO STOP, OUR HOT BREATHS GOING INTO EACH OTHERS MOUTHS, FORCING EACH OTHER TO BREATH. THE ONLY THING STIFLING OUR SCREAMS AS WE CONTINUE TO FUCK EACH OTHER HARD, KISS EACH OTHER HARD AND SCREAMING INTO EACH OTHERS MOUTHS. NOT WANTING IT TO STOP BUT KNOWING IT IS ALMOST FINISHED.

"AAAAHHH...HHHMMMMMM...MMMMMMM..." WE SCREAM INTO EACH OTHER.

THEN I FELT IT; JUST AS SHE MUST HAVE. MY COCK GOT JUST A LITTLE HOTTER, THE MUSCLES IN MY LEGS AND STOMCH START TO TIGHTEN, GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO MOVE; AND YET I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY, BUT I KNOW IT WON'T LAST LONG.

I FEEL MY COCK AS IT STARTS TO MOISTEN ITSELF FROM THE INSIDE; I FEEL MY BALLS START TO TIGHTEN IN THAT SPLIT SECOND BEFORE, BEFORE, HERE IT COMES; MY HOT WHITE FLASH OF LOVE JUICE IS PRIMED AND READY.

IT MAKES IT WAY INTO MY COCK, SWELLING ALL OF IT, FROM MY SHAFT TO MY COCK TIP. SUDDENLY, LIKE A SHOT, I SCREAM

"AAAAHHHHHH...HHMMMMMMMM"

AND SUDDENLY ALL OF MY CUM SHOOTS OUT OF MY COCK, INTO HER WAITING PUSSY, READY TO ACCEPT IT ALL. AS I SHOOT AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, FILLING HER PUSSY.

WE PUMP HARDER AND HARDER, UNTIL NEITHER OF US HAS ANYTHING ELSE LEFT.

SLOWING DOWN, SLOWER AND SLOWER. THE COMBINATION OF OUR CUM MERGING TOGETHER, MAKING MY COCK SO SLICK INSIDE HER PUSSY. Slowing again, slower, slower, feeling our cum in her pussy and slowly starting to slide down my shaft and getting entangled in our mounds of hair.

We finally stop. She rests her head on my shoulder, our breathing still heavy, but slowing.

The sweat from our bodies, co-existing in the night air, we lay there, holding each other, tighter, tighter.

Never wanting to let go for fear that the morning will come and they will both have to go back to their lives, apart from each other, apart from what they know they want and need.

So for now, at this moment, No one, nothing else exists.

As long as they stay where they are, in this hotel bed, lying naked with each other, nothing else matters, except their Love.

But where will it lead...TIME WILL ONLY TELL!