All Comments on 'Friend's Sofa'

by IsabellaSims

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Friends gran

At my friends 21st,with friends and his family.I had a few drinks, but his gran had quite a few.I went to the toilet,door was half open and his Gran was sitting on the toilet, i started to back out but she said no come in, i am nearly finished.I did but she just sat there looking at me.I had to pee so i took my cock out and peed into the shower and Gran commented what a nice cock, can i touch it.A little shocked i said o.k.and she reached over,fondling my balls and started stroking my cock.I was starting to get hard and she sat back down,pulling me to her and took my cock in her mouth.Nice blow job and i was very hard,so i pulled back,stood her up,turned her around, bent her over the toilet bowl and fucked her as hard as i could until with her moaning i filled her pussy with my cumm.I pulled out,sat her back down and put my cock back into her mouth,telling her to lick me clean but she kept sucking me and i got hard and had another little cumm in her mouth.I zipped up and left.For some weeks after my friend asked me why his Gran wanted to know my phone number.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
good story-hot sex

I don't like the ending, but they can't all end happily-it was a surprise too-good sex scenes thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The build up....

....was not all that. Literotica has a new category... this story is it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous