Friends: The Comatose Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers

A whole new rush of emotions - desire, lust, even love - flooded back into Monica's mind, as her body's and mind's most secret want was offered.

"Oh, god, yes, Phoebe!" she begged. Her intensity was conveyed not only by her voice and her closed eyes, but also by the way she rapidly masturbated the cock in her hand and heavily breathed on the base of the shaft.

The blonde temptress smiled to herself. She stood for a brief second, before slowly lowering her body to a squat. Her knees rested on the outside of Monica's calves.

Phoebe paused to take in the very feminine image before her. Her hands touched and admired the fine texture of the opaque black thighhighs. The delicate lace tops that hid the elastic, but flirted with the exquisite flesh beneath. The toned thighs and ass, tight from Monica's position.

And the pussy. The wet, pink, beckoning pussy.

She teased around the folds with her fingertips, before leaning in for a long lick with the flat of her tongue. Monica gasped at the prurient sensation, tossing her head back.

"God, yes, Pheebs!" she whispered loudly, fearful that she might scream the words.

Her head fell forward as her former roommate's tongue took another swipe. Monica's forehead rested on the long sleeve that tightly held her slim forearm; her mind thinking of nothing but the licking coming from behind her.

"You better, like, keep on sucking, Monica," Phoebe reminded between licks. "We still need to make him cum... Besides... this part is, like... really just for me... ya know... 'til... 'til you let me have some of that big... yummy... ya know, DICK."

The sexy little sucker acknowledged agreement to her friend's direction by putting the suckee's dick back in her mouth. Not only did she want to service their sandy-haired partner, but soon she was grateful to have something stifle her moans of pleasure.

Phoebe's tongue worked languidly, as a dark head of hair bobbed franticly. The tip traced its way through the folds of Monica's pussy; sometimes licking, sometimes flicking, sometimes burrowing. Then suddenly, the mouth began what can only be described as devouring.

A muffled "omigod" came from the bed, as Phoebe gave up on her teasing and dove in. Her mouth and tongue went to work and very soon, Monica's cunt and the flesh around it was all slick and glistening.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Monica softly chanted around shaft of the cock, as her nasty friend's tongue bathed her genitals.

Phoebe yanked her own shirt out of her skirt and her hands quickly went up inside. She pulled down the cups of her bra and began molesting her tits, licking puss all the while.

Squeezing and fondling and groping and pinching. She wanted Monica's mouth on her tit, as they had done before, but she figured that would have to wait for another time. One hand left her chest and went down into her skirt and panties, as she dreamt of Monica's beautiful face suckling her breast.

Her blonde cunt was quite wet. Phoebe rubbed her clit and dipped her finger inside herself. Monica's fingers had been there once before, and as she masturbated, Phoebe hoped she could feel them again. Then again, maybe, if she played her cards right, she could even get Monica to lick her pussy... maybe... maybe someday.

Phoebe's lusty fantasies seemed to empower her mouth and Monica writhed under the labial attention. She pressed her breasts against the man's thigh, rubbing them against it, and feeling the tingles created by the thin sweater top against her erect nipples. Her hands roamed the man's partially nude body; the cockhead never leaving her mouth. She heard soft moans coming from behind her, though unaware that Phoebe's hand had found its way inside her own panties.

As Monica moved, she kept drifting away from Phoebe's mouth, then back again. Over and over.

Frustrated by this teasing, however unintended, Phoebe grabbed onto Monica's stockinged thighs, pulling her back to where she wanted her. Then she clamped her open mouth around Monica's clit and gave her a good hard suck.

Monica squealed sharply and her face grimaced from the intense wonderful little gift. It also helped to snap her back to reality and remind her of what they were really trying to do, and she resumed her blowjob and handjerk.

The blonde woman's sucking pulsed on Monica's clitoris, as her lower lip brushed against a trimmed snatch of hair. Her finger slipped past her friend's cunt lips, and began pistoning in and out at a moderate rate. Sucking and fingering and licking and playing, Phoebe ate and stroked her friend, who ate and stroked the object of their mutual lust.

Both women forgot that they were in a public place, in a hospital room; that the plant by the door wouldn't stop anyone, and that they were in a very compromising position if anyone did walk in. They simply went on and on like this, engaging in their oral and manual menage a trois.

After several minutes, for the first time in what seemed like forever, Monica's mouth was unoccupied to speak. "Phoebe," she panted, "can you come suck on him for a while? My jaw's getting tired." Then she went on, as if to save face. "Not that I can't do this... it's just that... you know... all sucking and no licking... ya gotta mix it up."

"Huh! Light-weight," Phoebe scoffed playfully.

"Bitch," Monica shot back with a little smile, then her tongue took a quick swipe at the cock-head.

"Well, maybe later I'll make YOU my little bitch," came the blonde's half-jesting retort, as she stood. When she went to move, Monica's voice stopped her, almost as if not hearing the comment.

"But-" The brunette hesitated, but only for a second, then continued, staring at the wall across from the bed and trying not to act embarrassed at what she was about to ask, "can you, you know... keep, um... fingering me?... while... you suck him?"

"It depends," Phoebe answered in her sexy porn-star voice, "can you do something for me?"

"What?' she asked, uncertainly, looking back over her shoulder at her friend.

Phoebe answered by pushing down the shoulder straps of her tank top, exposing her tits to Monica.

"Remember what you did for me before?" she hinted, seductively.

"Yes," Monica answered quietly and self-consciously, watching a tit move toward her mouth. It was one thing for her to be on the receiving end of some lesbian action But to be DOING the things, especially when she wasn't drunk... that was quite another matter, in Monica's deeply heterosexual mind. Yet, she was silently thankful that Phoebe wasn't asking for her own oral activities to be reciprocated.

As her friend moved into position to take over the cock-sucking duties, Monica felt a hand wrap around the back of her neck and gently pull her over, toward the waiting breasts. She closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue, finding - and licking - Phoebe's nipple.

"There ya go," the bisexual blonde encouraged. Her arm and shoulder was sprawled across the man's stomach. Her hand wrapped around his pole, stroking it to keep it alive for her hungry mouth, as she enjoyed her petite friend's sexy tit-play.

A couple more licks, and Monica's mind reverted back to the actions of that night. Her tongue feeling the soft skin of Phoebe's breast; the transition of texture as it slowly moved across the disk of her areola; the hard nub of Phoebe's nipple seeming to push back as she lapped across it.

Blocking from her mind the harsh reactions, should her family find out, the sometimes-neurotic brunette told herself that what they were doing really was within acceptable bounds.

"It can't be THAT wrong," within her pretty little head, Monica assuaged her own concerns. "Phoebe's one of my very best friends and... and it's only a breast... it's just a little bit of licking... and I guess... it wouldn't be bad if I just... I'll just suck it a little... and..."

Feeling Monica's level of passion change from hesitant to accepting to willing, and satisfied that her friend would continue, Phoebe reached back behind Monica's right ass cheek, and slipped a finger back into her.

Monica's rambling thoughts went on. "...and... oh god... yes, Pheebs... god, her finger feels so good!" She shifted position slightly to allow her friend a better angle into her cunt, while still obediently keeping her mouth where it needed to be.

"Oh Mon, you're so good at that," Phoebe whispered, as she watched Monica engaging in her first sober girl-girl action.

As Monica maneuvered for the exact perfect placement of their bodies, Phoebe began licking the penis in her hand. Long and hard, just like she'd experienced a couple days before. But this time, the way she was coming at it, it entered her mouth almost upside down. The flat of the head rubbing against her tongue, and her upper lip settling into the ridge behind the head each time she almost pulled off.

She resisted the impulse to climb up on the bed and do a sixty-nine with him. But only because she remembered that he would be totally incapable of pleasuring her at that point. But still, Phoebe wanted her pussy licked. She needed to feel someone's tongue on it... anyone's tongue... lapping... licking... burrowing into her. Out of the corner of her eye, she flashed a look at her friend, still licking and sucking her tits, but quickly decided that Monica wasn't ready yet for full-on, bi-girl, cunt-licking fun.

Still, Phoebe became ever more aware of the aching between her legs. One hand was occupied with Monica, but the other was available, she reasoned. She'd just have to make sure that as she sucked, she kept the cock trapped within her lips. She reached down between her legs, and began flailing at the long dress, trying to get it out of the way, and get at her clit.

Thoughts had been racing in the mind of the dark-haired lovely. She replayed every detail that she could remember from their wine-induced romp. The way Phoebe had touched her and the feel of her friend's feminine body. The thrill of stripping clothes off with abandon.

Watching and feeling the pretty blonde licking her breasts. A woman's mouth on her tits! "God, that felt incredible," her mind screamed.

Then licking Phoebe's breasts; playfully, teasingly, seductively, lustfully. Phoebe reclining against the couch's arm. Monica following her, laying between her legs. Feeling the softness of Phoebe's blonde snatch against her stomach, as Monica moved while she licked and kissed.

Recalling that, somehow, the naked women ended up facing each other in the middle of the sofa; legs intertwined and spread. Looking up and down at Phoebe's open, offered body. Uncaring of her own immodest display. Feeling her fingers hot and wet, as she masturbated her friend. The pleasures of a different woman's technique as Phoebe masturbated her.

She snapped out of her sensual reverie, when she realized an arm was trying to move a dress. The reason was immediately clear to Monica.

"I... I can do that for you," she said quietly, looking up toward her cock-sucking friend.

Her hands pulled at the fabric, drawing it up, until the hem was in her fingers. She quickly tucked bunches of the skirt into the elastic waistband, getting the front of it up and out of the way.

Then she slipped her hand into Phoebe's panties, running through a muff of hair. As it went deeper inside, she felt the warm wetness of the cloth against the back of her hand, and the hot wetness of Phoebe's flesh on her fingers.

"Gohhd, yeff, Momica! Rumb meh!" came the urgent full-mouthed whisper.

Monica's fingertips found the fold of flesh covering Phoebe's clit. She slowly rubbed the sensitive spot, back and forth.

"Fukh yeff!!!" Phoebe groaned as quietly as she could, forced momentarily to pause her sucking, by the sharp tingles running through her pussy.

The fingers kept moving. Back and forth, then little circles. Playing with the wet flesh. Slipping inside briefly, then back out to her clit. Rubbing, caressing, pressing.

Phoebe's head bobbed up and down, as she sucked. The wet noises she was making joined the room's subtle cacophony of Monica's erotic panting and whimpers, the soft suckling sounds of the beautiful brunette's lips, and Phoebe's own controlled moans of enjoyment.

The combination of fleshy sensations was bringing Monica closer and closer to climax. The dirtiness of being masturbated; of touching another woman's pussy; of sucking and licking a tit; of hearing her friend's aroused sounds; of knowing she was sucking a big hard cock; of tasting still the precum in her own mouth that Monica had sucked out of that rod. Her eyes slipped closed as the wave slowly rose.

"Ohmigod... oh god, Phoebe... I'm gonna cum..." Monica moaned between licks that had grown much more frenzied. Her hand was matching the energy of her mouth, as though it could bring on her own orgasm, quicker and stronger. It did, however, trigger the blonde to shift her attention from the man to her friend. Her finger sped up, banging Monica rapidly and franticly, as she clearly wanted.

"I'm gonna cum... Pheebs... I'm gonna cum..." Monica chanted, her hot heavy breath against Phoebe's breast. Her friend knew she could be a screamer, having lived in the next room, and hearing the brunette's activities whenever she brought a guy home.

She grabbed Monica's head and pressed her open, moaning mouth against her breast. She felt her lips clamp around her nipple, as Monica realized the same thing, and did everything she could to stay quiet and not attract attention from outside the room.

"mmm... mmmmMMM..." With deliberate will, the sexy brunette turned her usual screams to simple moans and groans. And Phoebe muffled them further with her breast. "MMMMMMM... MMMMMMMMMM... MMMMMHHHHHHNNNNNN..."

Monica panted loudly through her nose, and a sexy little nasal squeal came out, as her friend finger-fucked her wildly. "mmMMYHMMmmm... mmmm... mmmmmmm..."

Her orgasm began to subside, and Monica moved away from Phoebe's tit. "Oh god, omigod," she whispered as she recovered from her climax, surprised at the intensity of it.

"Now, me," Phoebe ordered quietly, before releasing her friend's head and pussy, and returning to the cock-at-hand. She turned slightly, so she could come at it from right above.

In her afterglow, Monica felt the overwhelming desire to give Phoebe an orgasm that would match her own. Without even pushing down her skirt, Monica fell to her knees beneath the blonde's leaning frame. She grabbed onto her friend's panties and pulled them down her thighs, to give her fingers total freedom of movement.

Her head tilted back, and she surveyed the two breasts that hung down above her. Monica gave a quick flick of the tongue to both, then choosing the one that had been neglected to this point, her mouth began servicing again, like a little kitten suckling from it's mother.

She reached out and grasped Phoebe's calf. She caressed it as her fingers moved to trace the scrunched-down top of the thick grey sock that came out of an ankle-high winter boot. Then they glided back up, along the smooth skin of Phoebe's bare leg, and found her way to her cunt.

Monica's fingertips caressed the full length of her wet slit, before the middle one went inside. She heard a soft sexy grunt and knew that was what Phoebe wanted. As her finger slipped in and out, Monica's tongue and lips teased her ex-roommate's breasts.

"Yeff, Mohnm... mm hmm... mm hmm..." the blonde woman encouraged her friend, as her lips slid up and down the shaft held between them. She paused to give direction. "MMMMmmm... yefff... fuhkk itth.... mmm, yahhh... yyickh ummm... yickh umm... an' sufck um... mm hmm..." She moaned her approval as her braided pigtails began dancing on the man's abdomen.

Monica's free hand kept a breast at her mouth. She held it widely open, and sucked hard on Phoebe's tit, drawing in her nipple, and as much of the mound as she could get. Her lips tightly pressed into the flesh, holding the suction as they pulsed on the disk. Her right hand continued fondling Phoebe's pussy; finger-fucking it, and occasionally, leaving it to rub her clit.

But Monica's steadied pace, almost a romantic one, was far too passive for the blonde's tastes. As she sucked the comatose man's cock, she tried using her moans to give Monica hints that she wanted to be banged harder. She even tried using her psychic abilities, such as they were, to convey a message of dirty desires. Then quite frustrated, Phoebe emptied her mouth.

"Damn, woman, put some spunk into it! Surely, you do your pussy harder than THAT?"

Monica's lips separated from the breast with a sloppy pop. "Oh. Right. Sorry." Her hand quickly picked up speed and vigor.

"Hell, yeah. Now, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about. Yeah... harder... harder..." She filled her lips with dick again, as she felt her friend's mouth come back to her other breast.

Monica's hand was whipping up a storm as she finger-banged Phoebe. The long floral skirt fluttered on the back of Phoebe's legs, as the middle finger pistoned in and out rapidly. Her tongue swiped the big pink nipple in a broad circle, before her lips produced a few choice sucks.

"Oh shfit, thaft's goood!" Phoebe groaned. "Mm hmm... mmm... mm, usehh yehr teeffhh..."

Monica never was one to buy into the pain-is-pleasure approach. But maybe a little bit of teeth couldn't be bad, she quickly reasoned. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and as her mouth closed, Monica firmly scraped her pearly whites, gently indenting the flesh as they passed.

Phoebe's moan showed her pleasure. Monica moved to the other breast and repeated the action. But this time, her lips closed down on the protruding nipple, trapping it in her teeth. She gently and carefully bit down on it, over and over.

"Fuck yes," Phoebe whispered loudly, her head snapping back. "Damn, Monica, you CAN be a nasty little bitch!"

The normally reserved brunette smiled to herself, as she continued nibbling and kissing and licking her friend's tits. The passion she put into her mouth's work, intensified her hand's actions.

"Mmm, yeah... that's it..." Phoebe uttered between licks, with a dirty edge to her voice. "Yeah, baby... yeah... do it... come on, baby, spank my cunt... harder... harder..."

Monica recalled the hardest she'd ever been fucked; how good it felt with that boyfriend's body banging against her pussy lips and clit. She tried mimicking that with her hand, driving her finger into Phoebe and allowing the others to slap against her cunt and her palm to smack on her clit. Her other hand slipped behind the first, allowing her fingers to clap against Phoebe's thighs and ass.

"Yes! YES!" came the intense whispers, as her stroking kept up with Monica's. "Do it! YES! DO IT!... I'm so close... I'm so fuckin' close, Mon! Rrrrrgggghhh!!"

Just then her orgasm hit.

"SON OF A BITCH!" The whispered shout filled only that room. Her body pitched and writhed, and her breasts swayed, bouncing against Monica's face. The brunette grabbed onto one, and gave it a long hard suck. "MOTHER-FUCKIN'... SONUVA... mmmmmmSHIT!"

Monica couldn't help but giggle at her friend's foul-mouthed pleasure, through she hushed her friend. "Shh, Phoebe!"

The grunts and groans came more slowly and more controlled. As they turned into heavy breaths, Monica eased her sticky hand, and soon was simply rubbing and petting the smooth pussy.

"Okay, come up here," Phoebe panted. "I think he's really close. I felt him almost cum a couple times, but I stopped him."

The brunette climbed to her feet and rejoined her friend at the man's groin. His shaft was held in the hands of two beautiful women, Monica's smaller one near the base, and Phoebe's above. Monica diddled his balls, while they stroked him together with only vaguely synchronized motions. His cockhead traveled between two mouths, as they took turns delivering short fast sucks and licks to the fleshy helmet.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers