Friends: The Comatose Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers

Monica released the cock, and brought her lips to where the penis met the sack. She rubbed her lips against the underside of the shaft, bumping against Phoebe's hand. The fingers went away, and she saw her friends eyes and nose come into view.

The women quickly fell into a pattern, as they jacked him off with their lips. Monica continued caressing his balls, coaxing them into giving up their prize. Soon, Phoebe's tongue slid around the side of the rod, and Monica felt it licking against her lower lip, hinting that it wanted a playmate. Her own slipped out, and the two tongues played with each other as they ran shuttles up and down the shaft.

Phoebe's assessment that she had kept the man on the verge of ejaculation was quite correct. Soon, his chest exhaled deeply as a thick stream flew up and came back down. It landed on Monica, running from her earlobe to her high cheekbone. She blinked in surprise at the unexpected splat. But then without missing a beat, she moved up and her lips clamped around the cockhead. A second strong spurt hit the back of her mouth.

A split second after Monica made her move, Phoebe realized what was happening. "Ooo yeah, give me some!" she said excitedly.

"Hm-mm," Monica disagreed, glancing up at Phoebe and shaking her head, while the cock dispensed more cum.

"Ya-huh! Don't hog it all!" the blonde woman protested. Monica simply ignored her and kept on sucking. The line of jizz slowly traced its way down her cheek.

"Fine then," Phoebe pouted.

She grabbed their sleeping partner's cock and began milking it into her friend's mouth. She felt it throb, as shots of cum coursed through it. Soon the pulsing abated as his balls were pumped dry.

"There! You got it all. Are you happy... you... big... little... sperm-hogger!" Phoebe blustered, jealously.

"Mm hmm," Monica acknowledged. She removed her mouth from the cock but before could swallow, Phoebe grabbed her and kissed her. She pushed her tongue past Monica's lips. Instinctively, the beautiful brunette began kissing back. As their passionate liplock swelled, their tongues began swimming through the gooey white liquid that filled both their mouths.

Satisfied that she had gotten her half of the jizzy treat, Phoebe pulled back and swallowed. Monica followed suit, but with the slightest look of disorientation.

Phoebe broke the silence. "Well, you were being selfish!" she pronounced with finality.

"Yeah, I... I guess I was," she replied sheepishly.

They each stared at the glistening fluid that gave a sheen to the other's lower lip, and dribbled downward.

"You, um..." Monica said, gesturing to the blonde.

"Oh, yeah, you too," Phoebe said, licking her lips. Monica timidly touched her face, as Phoebe went on. "It looks kinda like shiny lip gloss."

"The guys I date wouldn't like me kissing them with THIS on my lips," Monica commented, as she brushed her lip and chin and licked off her finger tips.

"Well, maybe you should start kissing more girls, then," Phoebe teased in her porn-star voice. She wiped the cum from Monica's cheek and slipped her finger into her friend's mouth. Monica shyly licked it clean. She suddenly became very uneasy as Phoebe cupped her cheek and gave her a look of loving admiration.

"We should, um," Monica started to speak, but with a nervous hoarseness. She cleared her throat. "We should, you know.. go. Before someone comes in."

"Yeah, right," Phoebe said as she started to put herself back into her bra and pull up her tank-top. "You should do something with your hair, though... and maybe your lipstick, too."

Monica grabbed her purse and went into the adjacent bathroom. Her skirt had mostly settled back where it should be, and she pushed it the rest of the way into place, straightening the waistband with her thumbs. Her palms ran down her thighs, hips, and ass, to smooth out any creases in the fabric.

As she stared at herself in the mirror, her fingertips adjusted her tousled hair. But Monica's mind kept returning to the sights and sounds and sensations she had just experienced.

She applied a fresh coat of deep red lipstick, and suddenly recognized just how erotic a woman's mouth could be.

Her nipples became hard again, and she was reminded that her bra was still undone. With the way her skirt snugly hugged her waist and upper hips, restricting access, Monica reached down inside her stretchy top, fishing for the cups. She recalled how deftly Phoebe had undone her bra.

She clasped it together, and pulled her hands out of her top. As she arranged her full breasts within, Monica watched her hands; knowing, yet unwilling to admit, that she got a rush from caressing another woman's breasts; from touching Phoebe's pussy; from just letting go and allowing her friend to please her.

And that last look from the libidinous blonde woman. Monica didn't know if she was viewing her as a friend... or a new lover... just a sex partner... some kind of kinky pet... even a protege. She didn't know how to read that. And she was keenly aware of being uncertain about her own newly revealed bi-curiosity.

Phoebe meanwhile had pulled her panties back up, put her cardigan back on, and was in the process of re-dressing the handsome comatose man. A little smile crossed her lips as she thought about how surprisingly willing Monica had been to do the things they had just done.

She pondered her next move, but decided an indirect approach would be best. Perhaps dropping occasional innuendoes, just for Monica's ears. Maybe a light, 'innocent' touch now and then. Just play her for a few weeks.

"Might be kinda fun to seduce her," the devious blonde muttered to herself, as she tucked in the blankets around the handsome man.

Monica came out from the bathroom; clothes fixed, hair and make-up primped, like nothing had ever happened. "You ready to go," she asked, trying to act normal.

"Yeah. Ooo! Let's go get sushi!" Phoebe replied excitedly, in one of her apparently disconnected tangents.

"Sure, we can find a place with vegetarian rolls, since you don't eat meat," Monica suggested, chuckling, as the pair put on their winter coats and moved the plant away from the door.

"Oh, I don't know," Phoebe deadpanned. "I kind of like tasting a 'little piece' now and then."

As Monica began to consider on the comment, they passed a nurse in the hall. Both girls looked back to see her enter the room they'd just left, and they exchanged knowing grins.

Standing alone in the elevator, Monica bashfully admitted, "Ya know, that really was fun."

"I know, hey! Ya think there are any other, y'know, cute coma guys we can visit?"

Monica laughed softly at the silliness of her friend's suggestion. The elevator dinged, the door opened, and the pair strode through the hospital foyer, as the seemingly ditzy blonde rambled on.

"Well, of course, I don't mean 'here'. But there ARE other hospitals in the city, you know."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers