Friends will be Friends

Story Info
Three couples take a memorable trip together.
5.3k words
4.34
109.4k
55
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers

I was best friends with June and Melissa all through college, and we have remained friends in the ten years since. All three of us got married to our college sweethearts shortly after graduation, and we were bridesmaids in each other's weddings. Even though we now live in different cities, we have kept our friendships burning not only by phone, email, and social networking sites, but also we have gone on long-weekend trips together with our spouses, at least once every year, often twice.

June and I -- my name is Jill -- have always looked so alike (not our faces, our general appearance) we often were mistaken for sisters. We are both blue-eyed brunettes, 5'6" -- 5'7", 120-130 pounds, B-cups, dancer's legs and bubble asses. Melissa is totally different. She is a 5'10" green-eyed blond, 145 pounds, DD cups, slim waist, big hips, and with an athlete's legs. We all quickly regained our figures after having two kids each, which range in age from 3-7 years old. All three of us are fun loving, impish, and expert flirts; the average guy would call us each of us "hot".

Our husbands all knew each other in college, and though not best friends, were friendly. They are very different, but get along well. All have a keen interest in football, baseball, and the stock market. They all work in the financial field, and seem to have bonded as a result of the long-weekend vacations we have taken together.

My husband Tim is about 6 feet, 180 pounds, brown eyes, black hair, a swimmer's build, as fun loving and impish as I am, and a natural leader and party planner. Melissa's husband Bob is a former football player, probably 6'5", 225 pounds, blond hair and blue eyes. He has a really dry sense of humor, and sparkling eyes -- you never know what he is thinking or if he is serious or joking. He is not a take charge guy but seems to be willing to go along with almost anything. June's husband Fred is about the same size as Tim (though his build is not as athletic), with blue eyes and horn rimmed glasses that make him look serious; like a larger, cuter, Harry Potter. He is very kind and gentle, but a real straight arrow, and much quieter and less outgoing than the rest of us.

Two things our husbands have in common -- they are really good looking and make enough money to allow us to take our bonding vacations without significant hardship.

As our trips have progressed, we have gotten more demonstrably friendly with each other, and bolder in our activities. A number of our trips have been to warm climates where June, Melissa and I loved wearing our most outrageous bikinis and thrived on the ogling we got at the beaches and pools we visited, while keeping subjective score of which of us got the most attention. Tim and Bob wore wrap-around sunglasses on our bikini excursions and made no secret of the fact that they were enjoying the view. Fred, on the other hand, appeared uncomfortable, and excused himself on a number of occasions, to return more than an hour later. But he didn't try to -- nor could he have -- put a damper on June's exhibitionism.

Our last trip got us all thinking about future possibilities. It was our last night on a snow ski vacation at a three bedroom condo with a spectacular outside hot tub. The skiing was wonderful but tiring, especially on the last day. Although we didn't drink as much as normal at dinner, our fatigue apparently resulted in intensifying the effect of the alcohol, and we were feeling no pain.

When we decided to go to the hot tub, June saw no need to put on a swim suit. Instead she stripped naked at the table, and in response to Bob and Tim's hoots spun around showing off her luscious body, then said "I'm going to soak". As she left the rest of us looked at each other and said "What's a gal (or guy) to do?" and did the same. All except for Fred. He begged off, saying he was "getting sick" and went to bed.

This was the first time, except for our spouses, that we had seen each other naked. The sexual comments and jokes flew, and there was no attempt to hide the eyeballing. After soaking a while the other three demanded that June and I stand up and show everyone why our bodies were not identical. I had to shave my pussy first -- in front of everyone else -- so that they could best compare us. There was also a lot of footsie playing, and a little erotic touching. But after an hour or two in and out of the heat of the hot tub, we started fading fast; it didn't help that we continued drinking.

I made it to our bedroom and took a shower. Tim wasn't back yet when I finished, so I went into the living room and found the other four passed out. June was laying on Bob's chest, and Tim was spooning with Melissa, all still stark naked. I covered them all up with blankets and went to bed. During the night as each one of the "natural four" woke up (mostly to pee), they went to their bedroom instead of returning to the living room, so there were no bare asses to step over by the time that Fred got up the next morning to -- thankfully -- make breakfast for the rest of us.

All of us, except Fred, had permanent smiles on our faces the whole way home. The other girls and I burned up the phone lines and Internet for weeks afterward talking about what might -- and eventually should -- happen on our next trip. The three of us came to the same conclusion. We wanted real excitement next time, including three way swapping.

I subtly brought up the subject with Tim. All I got was a big shit-eating grin, a distinct bulge in his pants, and the retort "Hey babe, I'll rely on you to plan the activities and whatever you say is fine with me". Melissa told us Bob's reaction was essentially the same as Tim's. Fred pretended not to know what June was hinting at, and changed the subject. That meant we had to plan for a fly in the ointment -- but it wasn't going to stop us.

June, Melissa and I decided that this time we needed a full week in a tropical location, and we had to have a bullet proof agenda. We swore that no matter what happened we would be cool with it, and there would be no adverse effect on our friendships. We were pleased with our cunning plan, and anxious to execute it.

Melissa and Bob flew through the same hub airport as Tim and I, and we took the last flight to our destination together. Bob and Tim sat next to each other, as did Melissa and I, and I never saw the three of them more animated and excited (they said the same thing about me); Melissa was so energized she was unconsciously constantly putting her hands on her nipples and crotch. You can imagine what preoccupied our discussions.

June and Fred arrived only a few minutes after we did at our destination tropical airport, and we gleefully greeted each other. June was virtually walking on air, maybe even more excited than Melissa. Only Fred was not demonstrative, although he was at least continuously smiling.

Our accommodations were perfect -- surprising to the guys since they didn't know anything about them -- bringing sly smiles to Tim's and Bob's faces. We had a common large living area with an enormous balcony facing the ocean, on the top (fifth) floor, a small kitchen, and three bedrooms coming off the common area, each with its own bathroom with large steam shower and whirlpool tub. Our tropical paradise had a nearby topless beach -- which we cheerfully patronized the first day. We three girls got more attention than we ever had, and Bob and Tim were in heaven. Although Fred showed no emotion, he never excused himself, and this time had his own pair of wrap-around sunglasses.

As per our plan, we had a raucous, but otherwise uneventful, dinner that night and turned in relatively early, somewhat tired from traveling, but also wanting to rest up for the activities to come.

After a great breakfast the next day we went sailing on a crewed catamaran and lunched on a small remote island. When we got back we went on a nature walk then sunned at the pool until dinner. After a more than raucous dinner where the wine flowed freely and there was more lap-sitting and under the table hand play than all of our previous vacation dinners combined, we ended up back at the pool hot tub. All of us except for Fred went in naked, and even Fred came in, though with his swimsuit on. Melissa and I paid special attention to Fred, and I swear despite the heat of the hot tub he was constantly working to suppress a boner. Despite being more animated than normal, Fred was still the "party pooper" and went back to the room after about an hour, saying that since he swam a mile's worth of laps in the pool (he really had), he was tired.

Now it was time to execute our plan. The five of us waited about a half hour, during which time Melissa, June and I told Tim and Bob about our swap meet. Although we made it clear they didn't have a choice, in reality we would have needed an elephant gun to keep them from participating.

Part of the plan was that I had to be as close as possible to June in appearance and actions. I had already had long discussions with June about "technique", but now had to pass inspection. When we got back to the room, all naked, we blindfolded Bob and Tim. I put on the same ankle bracelet, stud earrings, perfume, and hair bow that June had on the whole evening (we had purchased them from the same Internet source weeks earlier), and Melissa asked Bob and Tim to tell us apart by feel. They could grab and poke anywhere they wanted. Bob and Tim were so excited we almost didn't get past this stage. Bob had no hope of telling us apart, and Tim swore that if he had been even slightly higher or groggier he wouldn't have been able to either.

When we removed their blindfolds, I went up to Tim, gave him a big sloppy kiss, grabbed his balls, and whispered in his ear "Have a great time." He smiled, pinched my nipples, and said "I love you -- you're the best -- you too." With that I headed toward Fred's bedroom. Once I got to the bedroom door, I turned around and saw June being carried by Bob toward his bedroom while she was tonguing his ear, and Melissa and Tim in a passionate embrace with their hands all over each other. I took a deep breath -- now it was show time.

When I got into Fred's room there was a night light on in the bathroom. I closed all of the light-tight drapes, and then turned out the night light, so that it was pitch black. I then crawled into bed and snuggled up to Fred. He was sleeping with only his boxers on. I blew into his ear and very softly whispered what June instructed me to. He started moving. I asked him if he liked my perfume. When he mumbled something positive I told him I had put some on my thighs, and he needed to get his nose down there. Getting another positive response, I pulled off his boxers -- he lifted up his hips to help me - then straddled him with my pussy and thighs over his mouth.

I was pleased to see his dick and ball sack were as nice as June said they were, since he was the only one of us not to previously show his goods to the others. I sucked him with all I had, and he was soon groaning like an old weather vane. At the same time he was doing a really nice job of tonguing my clit while finger fucking me, although he was much, much more gentle that I was used to. He started virtually shivering when I started massaging his balls while sucking. I had been excited, and wet, all day and needed his cock in me now, so despite June's instruction to suck him until he came in my mouth, I couldn't wait any longer. Therefore I rose up, scooted my cunt down toward his dick, and unceremoniously impaled myself on it.

I started vigorously riding him reverse cowgirl, like a rodeo clown. He surprised me by bucking upwardly in sync with my downward thrusts with more force that I thought him capable of, while he squeezed my ass cheeks, and occasionally even rose up and bit my lower back. I rode him for about fifteen minutes through two respectable orgasms; the whole time he seemed like he was in complete control. When my third orgasm started that seemed to be his cue to unload in me. Not only did he blast a monster load in me, but simultaneously he tenderly but purposefully shoved a finger in my ass hole and grabbed and twisted a nipple. Holy shit did that feel good. My third orgasm was a tsunami, wave after wave of pleasure pulsing through my body. Every time it started to subside Fred bucked his dick further into me and twisted a finger in my asshole, or inserted another one. I finally couldn't take it anymore, and pulled myself forward off his dick with my chest on his legs. With this action, when his dick head popped out of my dripping cunt it sent another pleasure blast through my nervous system resulting in a short but intense scream.

I lay on Fred's legs while both of us moaned, sighed, and cooed for a good five minutes before Fred got the strength to reach down, grab me by the shoulders, and pull me next to him. We were spooning as he rubbed my arms, legs (touching and recognizing my ankle bracelet), and ass while I held one of his arms tight and pushed my butt up against his cock. After about ten minutes of this he whispered in my ear "I'm not done yet". I already knew that because I could feel his hardening cock poking into the crack in my ass.

Fred helped me up to my hands and knees, and from behind rubbed my clit with one hand while massaging a tit with the other. He almost worked me to another orgasm before he inserted his steely into my cunt and started slow pumping. He did doggy in an unusual manner -- he pushed my butt down while straightening his back, which caused his dick to rub my G-spot with every reciprocation. I was trying to muffle my screams, but after a while couldn't control myself any more, and just hoped they couldn't hear me in the other bedrooms. As my screams grew louder, Fred straightened his back even more and pumped even harder. After a continuous orgasm for a good three minutes I was finally tapped out and just lay there whimpering. He then lifted my ass back up, bent his back, and started pumping even harder. By the time he rocketed his next load into me I was almost comatose -- but it felt sooo good. Once he had injected all he had, he grabbed me around the waist, lay his head on my back, and stayed that way until his dick became flaccid and snaked out.

We spooned again, with cum continuously dripping out of my well-fucked cunt, and fell asleep within minutes.

The next morning I saw Fred get up, open up the drapes, and crawl back next to me. I was about to spring on him that I was Jill, not his wife June, but before I could turn to face him he said "I hope you had a good night's sleep Jill, I sure did."

With what I am sure was a shocked look on my face, I turned toward him and said "When did you know it was me?" He laughed and said "I suspected as soon as I tasted your pussy, but because of the perfume wasn't sure. But when you stopped sucking me before I ejaculated in your mouth, and you rode me reverse cowgirl I knew for sure. June has never done either, so I knew it had to be you."

Now it was my turn to laugh. I said "Fred, you didn't seem to be on board with swapping so we thought we had to trick you." He smiled and after a pause seriously said "I've wanted to fuck you since I met you; but I didn't want to hurt my relationship with June, nor did I get any vibes from you that you were interested. Did you really think I would pass up the chance when I got it?"

I was bowled over! What could I do but suck his cock again, and when I got him hard climb up on him and fuck him again.

When we finally got up and got showered together, we went out into the living room hand-in-hand. Tim and Bob were there, each looking like they had eaten a canary, and heartily greeted us. I gave each of them a peck on the lips, and we chatted as I sat on Fred's lap. Shortly Melissa, then June, came out, gave their hubbies kisses, then put their arms around their previous night's fuck partner's neck.

At breakfast you never saw six more serene people. We weren't real animated, but boy were we content. Fred sat to my right and rubbed my right thigh with his left hand during the entire meal, once in a while giving my pussy lips a light pinch.

We all went back to our rooms to change to go on another excursion -- Melissa, June and I had earlier placed overnight bags in each other's rooms so we could stay with our fuck partners -- and as soon as Fred and I got back to his room he was on me like a fox on a hare. He didn't wait for me to take my sun dress off -- he pulled it off himself, and got on his knees and yanked my panties off, and buried his tongue in my pussy while grabbing my ass cheeks with his hands.

After licking up a storm, he rose, he took out "his" and "hers" intensifying gels from his pocket, fingered some of the "hers" into my pulsating cunt, coated his dick with the "his", and then bent me over a padded chair. He stabbed me with his cock, and pumped like mad. He had me positioned so that he could pull out his dick completely and insert it back in without any chance of "missing", and that is exactly what he did. The gels created a warm tingling feeling of a type that I hadn't experienced before. He was groaning loudly, his balls were slapping hard against me, and I was yelping. I'm sure the others heard us if they were in the common living area. Again he drove me through an orgasm before climaxing himself just as my second orgasm started, and because of the gels these were really uniquely pleasurable orgasms.

After I came back down from my euphoria, lying across the top of the chair with him lying on my back, I thought to myself "We've created a sex maniac."

I got the feeling that Fred would have stayed in the room and fucked all day, but once we stood back up I French kissed him and said "We can't leave the others high and dry", so we put on our suits and cover-ups and met the others for our next excursion. They had obviously been waiting for us -- who knows how long -- but didn't say anything. They just had big smiles.

We had another great day in paradise. Fred was as lively as I have ever seen him, and all six of us laughed and danced our way through the entire day. When we got back and were showering before dinner, Fred was raring to go again. On the pretext of helping me wash he started rubbing my cunt, and while doing that French kissed me. Then he lifted me up and while holding my thighs pushed my back against the shower stall, inserted his raging hard on, and thwacked me good. This time he came as soon as my first orgasm started. Our climaxes were so intense he had to lower my legs, but still all our knees gave out and we ended up in a heap on the floor of the shower, alternating between giggling and moaning. Again, we were the last to arrive for dinner.

Embarrassingly, after dinner, we were also the first to leave. Fred said he was so tired he really needed to sleep and that I could stay at the table if I wanted. However, while he was "seriously" saying this he was rubbing my already wet cunt under the table. I had to keep moving around to keep from climaxing right there, but no matter how I moved his magic fingers found my cunt again. He had fucked me so well there is no way that I wasn't going with him so I yawned and pretended to be tired too, and we went back to the room together, with the others indicating they would soon follow us.

When we got back to the room Fred apparently thought that he was a bull and I was a cow in heat because as soon as the door closed he was all over me, doing his best to mount me again. I was anxious to cooperate, but gave him enough resistance to turn him on even more (if that was possible). That resulted in a few torn articles of clothing, only enhancing our lust. Soon he had me lying on my side in the bed with his dick pummeling my pussy with such an intensity that you would think it was the last fuck he would ever get in his life.

amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers
12