Friends will be Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, he must have been popping pills, because he got up several times and got a glass of water. Each time he returned, shortly thereafter he was fucking me again. I'm not sure that we ever slept at all, between him massaging my entire body from head to toe and fucking me at regular intervals in almost every position imaginable. He was like the goddamn Energizer Bunny. I really don't know how many times we fucked or how many orgasms I had, but I wasn't about to ever stop him it was so pleasurable. We went to breakfast bleary eyed, and my pussy was so sore I couldn't find a comfortable position -- actually I was flustered, but I would accept that chagrin any day that I had been fucked like Fred did the job.

I never saw Fred happier. He was constantly smiling and laughing, although walking bowlegged.

Anticipating -- and hoping -- that we would be fucked-out, our plan called for us to spend a low key day and night with our spouses. I -- and I'm sure others -- fell asleep in the shade at the pool. We girls did nothing more strenuous than walk around doing a little shopping, and we got massages together at the resort health club.

When Tim and I got to our room that night -- it probably was only 9 p.m.-- we kissed passionately for a minute or so, and then looked at each other and almost simultaneously said "Can we take a break tonight?" We were truly fucked out. We slept almost twelve hours, until about nine the next morning. I lay the whole night with my head on Tim's shoulder and I don't think that we moved at all.

When morning arrived, I started to get excited knowing what was in store that day. I was really surprised at what a stud Fred was, and the literally fantastic way he serviced me. But now I was going to spend time with Bob, and I expected him to give me as much pleasure as Fred had. Apparently Bob had the same expectation because he was completely titillated when I saw him the next morning. As soon as he laid eyes on me, he came up and gave me a big hug. Even though our hug wasn't that long, his wood grew into a Sequoia in his pants.

Our plan was to rent motorbikes for the day, with Fred and Melissa going in one direction, Tim and June in another, and Bob and I in a third. We would meet back for lunch, tell the others what we had seen, and then go together to what we concluded was the best spot.

Bob had obviously scoped things out well in advance, and planned ahead. He brought a saddle bag that he placed on the motorbike, and we had only gone about four or five miles when he pulled into what he apparently knew to be a secluded beach. He speculated that it would be a wonderful view, and maybe we would want to sit there and sip some wine for a little while. I was highly suspicious, but aroused.

He removed a blanket and some wine from the saddle bag, and laid out the blanket on the most secluded part of the already secluded beach. When we lay down on the blanket he asked if I wanted some wine. I said it was a little too early for me, so he put it aside. Then he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me toward him and asked "Is it too early for this too" as he planted a lascivious kiss on me. While I didn't like to drink in the morning, I did love to fuck before noon, so when he finally released me I quipped "It's never too early to fuck." Within minutes we had our clothes off, he was sucking, licking, and fingering my cunt, and I was stroking his dick.

Fred and Tim have really nice looking dicks and ball sacks, just a little bigger than average size. Bob's were not as nice looking. But holy shit was his dick thick, and his testicles large. His dick was almost like a goddamn beer can in circumference. While I had seen it before in the hot tub, it was between flaccid and semi-erect; now it was in full glory. As I was stroking it and licking its head I was thinking "How in the hell is this thing going to fit in my little cunt?" I soon found out.

Even though I was sopping wet by the time that Bob had worked over my cunt for a few minutes, he subtly pulled some lubricant out of the saddle bag as he spun around, and I could tell he was applying it to his cock head while he was kissing me. He then literally lifted me up and turned me over on my hands and knees and carefully inserted his log into my waiting fuck hole. He took it real slowly, giving me plenty of time to adjust to his girth. To my surprise it was actually working! As he was doing this he was bent over me, gently fondling my tits, and repeatedly whispering in my ear "I've wanted to fuck you since I first saw you. I've been dreaming about this for years." I thought to myself "Shit, I didn't know I had such a dramatic effect on my friends' husbands that both Fred and Bob would fantasize about fucking me."

Once Bob was completely ensconced I quipped "Now you have your chance big boy, don't disappoint me," like that really was going to happen.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that because Bob started banging me harder than I had ever been banged before. His thick cock was sending shock waves through my entire body with each thrust, and I could do nothing but scream and moan. I never really had a conventional orgasm while he was pummeling me, but the feeling I had was almost as euphoric. Then he injected a good dozen spurts of his cream into me, and that triggered an over-the-top orgasm.

I think I blacked out, because the next thing I remember was laying on my side with something moving around in my asshole. I finally figured out that it was two or three of Bob's fingers, moving in a circular motion. When I came to full consciousness I said "Bob, I have never done anal and I'm not about to start with your horse dick."

He laughed and said "I'll bet you like my finger puppets though."

I couldn't deny that I did but responded "Just so you don't get that log near my rosebud."

He replied "Well if you're going to be like that I'll just have to fuck your pussy again," which of course he promptly did; in the missionary position, bringing me through the same waves of pleasure and climax that I had the first time. But this time I fortunately stayed conscious, concerned that I might otherwise wake up with his cock reaming my ass.

This is getting too long so let me summarize the rest. Bob and I fucked like rabbits that night through the next night. Although I didn't have nearly as many orgasms as with Fred, they were very pleasurable, and in balance both guys could not have done a better job of fucking me.

The last night of our vacation we were with our spouses again. Once more Tim and I were too tired and sore to fuck, but we lay in bed talking. Tim was anxious to hear about my experiences and me about his. We took turns relating tales. He had butt fucked (something I wasn't willing to do) Melissa twice, and also tit fucked (something I couldn't really do since my tits were too small) her twice too, both of which he really enjoyed. She wasn't good for more than three fucks a day, regardless of type, but that was fine with Tim since they were all great ones.

He was surprised how different it was fucking June than me since our bodies were so similar. Apparently I was tighter and my hands and lips were more activate, but her pelvis was so energized it was like she stuck her finger in an electrical socket, and never stopped moving her pelvis, or talking dirty, while fucking, regardless of the position. Also, she really loved to give head while simultaneously being eaten, and sucked him off three times; he said that they were the best blow jobs that he ever had.

All in all it was a fantastic experience. We knew for sure we would be doing it again next year.

There was a possible complication when as we were saying our goodbyes both Fred and Bob whispered in my ear that they wanted to fuck me anytime, anywhere, any way I was willing. I just smiled at them, and of course never told June or Melissa.

When we got back home, after another day of rest, Tim and I fucked each other's brains out, some of the best sex of our lives. When I talked to the other girls, they had the same experience with their husbands. Yeah, we all can't wait for next time; maybe then we'll even have our first group sex experience.

12