Friends with Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Blake woke up the next morning and reached for Ingrid. He felt nothing in the sheets. A note was on the pillow. It said: I went to go get breakfast. I'll be back in five minutes. Stay. Don't leave please."

Blake smiled and laid his head back down on the pillow. His mind flashed back to a year ago before he met Ingrid. How he just jumped from one girl to the next. He couldn't even think about going back to that life now. He knew what he was going to do next. He already had it ready for him at the jewelry store all he had to do was go pick it up this afternoon and tonight he had it all planned. He was going to ask Ingrid to marry him. He already told his dad last night at the table before Ingrid came out of the bathroom. His mother's words did not deter him from wanting to be with her.

He smiled to himself as he heard the door open. Ingrid came it with a bag of hot donuts. She was on her cell phone.

"Yes, dad things are going great here." She smiled at Blake and threw him the bag of donuts.

"No, I'm about to eat breakfast with Blake.... Yes, Dad as soon as summer break comes you will get the chance to meet him...In two weeks. Dad I will be home in two weeks.... Okay love you too bye."

She looked at him and smiled. She stared at his body under her green sheets. She was still amazed how turned on she got when she looked at him. His body was gorgeous. He definitely was hot. Even with sleep in his eyes. He grinned at her with that perfect smile and her pussy twitched. His hair was freshly cut and was wild on his head from last night.

She rubbed his cheek and sat down next to him. His face was rough with stubble. "So babe my Dad is excited to grill you. He can't wait to meet you to see if you are appropriate for his only girl. My brothers will be there as well so I feel sorry for you buddy."

"Does he know that I am...well you know?" He looked at his hand.

Ingrid laughed. "White, babe. Yes he knows, now my brothers that's another thing. They won't be too happy. They aren't as easy going as my dad. But, once they see how much I love you they'll shut up."

Blake watched her bite into a glazed donut. He leaned over to her and licked the icing off the side of her mouth.

"MMM good. Okay, well tonight I have plans for us. Just you and me." Ingrid pouted.

"No more surprise parents Blake. In fact no more surprises I think I have had enough this weekend."

"Trust me Ingrid. It will just be you and me." Ingrid grinned and kissed his cheek.

"Shouldn't you be hanging out with your frat brothers Blake? You only have like two more weeks to chill with them before you all graduate."

"Trust me it is more important to hang out with you then them right now. They understand. Speaking of friends. Is April coming back anytime soon?"

Ingrid raised an eyebrow. "No, she called me when I was out and told me she's staying the night at a friends. Why?"

"Cause I'm hungry and its not for donuts." Ingrid laughed as he pulled her over to him kissed her slowly. His soft lips pressed deeply into hers. His mouth was sweet from the icing of the donut. He pushed his tongue in her mouth and twirled his tongue with hers. He started pulling down her gym shorts as he kissed her. He rubbed her clit and lowered himself in front of her. Ingrid's eye's shone with a sexual glaze and he pulled his tongue out and licked up and down her clit. She shut her eyes and let his tongue explore her clit. He let his tongue dart in and out of her pussy. She grabbed the back of his head and felt him clamp down on her pussy with his mouth. Ingrid grabbed his hair and came on his face.

Ingrid laid back on the bed. Blake got up and laid beside her.

"You really know how to make a girl smile in the morning don't you." He grinned at her.

Just then his phone rang. He bent over and grabbed his phone out of his pants pocket. He groaned when he saw the name. Ingrid looked down at the phone. Caroline's name popped up on the phone.

"Answer it Blake and maybe she will stop calling."

He frowned and answered the phone. He watched Ingrid step off the bed and throw on her gym shorts again.

"Hello Caroline."

"Hey Blake. I've been trying to reach you, but you haven't answered any of my calls." Her breath came out anxiously.

"Yeah, well I'm answering now what's up?"

"I need to meet with you today if possible." Blake looked at Ingrid pull out one of her books and began studying.

"I'm busy Caroline. What's this about?"

"Look Blake just ten minutes that's all I need. Just meet me in the school coffee shop in like an hour." Blake looked at his watch it read ten o clock.

"Fine, in an hour then." He exhaled sharply.

"Good, see you then."

Ingrid looked up at him when he got off the phone. "So what's up? What did she want?"

He grabbed his pants and started to pull them on. "She wants to talk about something. I don't know. I'm going to go meet her at the school café in an hour. I got to get home and shower."

Ingrid stood up. "Good, so I can study. You are definitely a distraction baby. You just sitting in my room is a distraction that's a shame isn't it?" She let her hands rub up and down his chest. She let her hands glide down his abs.

"That's cause I'm irresistible Ingrid." He pulled her close to him and licked her lips. She pushed her mouth onto his. He gripped her butt. She grinned into his mouth and pulled back.

"We can finish later Blake. I don't want to wake little Blake up again." He grinned at her and threw on his shirt.

"Don't you mean big Blake? Don't play games Ingrid." He kissed her forehead. "Be ready at 7."

"Okay, bye." Ingrid watched the door close as she collapsed on the bed. She could still smell his smell on her sheets. She grinned and fell asleep in his smell.

_______________________

Blake rushed into the coffee shop. He took longer than he expected in the shower. But his cock was rock hard after leaving Ingrid's. Plus he stopped by the jewelry store and picked up Ingrid's ring before seeing Caroline.

He walked in and saw her sitting in a booth with a school hoodie on. She looked regular. And that was not good for Caroline. She usually was in some expensive dress with a face full of make up on and jewelry.

"Hey Caroline. So what's up?"

She gripped the smoothie in front of her. "I guess I should just come out and tell you huh?"

Blake looked at her awaiting an answer.

"I'm pregnant Blake. I'm almost three months."

The blood drained from Blake's face. His mind instantly began to calculate when was the last time he and Caroline had sex. It had been a day before he broke up with her. He knew he used a condom, but that didn't always work.

"What? I used a condom Caroline. Shit, Shit how long have you known?"

"I've been trying to call you Blake. I once tried to come talk to you when I saw you on campus, but you were with her." She spat her out like it was something nasty in her mouth.

"You could have left a message and said Blake I have an emergency I'm pregnant or something Caroline, fuck. I'm fucked." He stared at her and took in her red-rimmed eyes.

"Look I'm sorry. I shouldn't yell at you. But, crap this is a mess. What are we going to do?"

"I want to keep the baby. I need you to be with me when I tell me parents at graduation. I think they will take it better if you are with me."

"Oh shit. I forgot about my parents. Wait till my mom hears this she will be overjoyed. Fuck Ingrid is going to hate me."

"Ingrid! Who cares what she thinks? There are bigger things in the world than you and your precious Ingrid. Look at me. My life is over. We graduate in two weeks and 6 or 7 months after that we are having a baby." Caroline started crying and let her head lay on the table.

Blake got up and put his arm around Caroline. "We will get through this Caroline. We'll figure it out."

Blake felt a tear sting his eye and he realized that a tear was falling down his face. His happy day just crumbled just like that.

Ingrid paced the floor of her apartment. She looked at her watch one more time. Blake was late. He was an hour late to be exact. She reached for her phone and dialed his number for the 5th time. It went to voicemail again.

"Blake please call me back as soon as you get this message. I'm getting worried now. Call me back and let me know you are okay."

Ingrid threw her phone back in her purse. "I can't stay in here any longer."

Ingrid grabbed her purse and jacket and headed out to search for Blake. She reached the parking lot and noticed his jeep. She walked over to the window and saw him leaning his head on the wheel. She tapped on the window and he looked up in shock. He unlocked the door and she walked in and got in on the passenger side.

"What's wrong Blake? Why are you sitting out here in the car? I've been calling you for like the past hour?"

He rubbed his head and stared ahead. "Caroline gave me some bad news. I don't even know if I can tell you. Because I don't even think I can think of the words to tell you."

Ingrid felt her tears trying to reach her eyes. Whatever he had to tell her was bad. She rubbed his arm to assure him everything would be okay.

"Ingrid, Caroline's pregnant. Three months pregnant and she says its mine."

Ingrid felt the tears start to stream down her face. "How did this happen? You used protection right. Right?"

He wiped his face. "Yes, only person I've never used it on is you. I don't know what happen it had to be a hole in it somewhere or something. And now I'm fucked. Tonight was supposed to be great. Tonight was about you and me. About me asking.... it's just all over."

"I forgive you. I'm um I'm here for you Blake." She grabbed his hand and pulled it to her lips.

"No" He pulled his hand back. "What kind of relationship would it be Ingrid. You have another year of college. I'm starting grad school. And then now we have a baby to deal with. I can't make you deal with this."

"So, what are you saying Blake. Are you saying we are through because it is going to get a little hard? I'm up for this Blake. I can handle it. What I can't handle is not being with you. Going another year without you in my life."

" It's a baby Ingrid. And it's not just a baby now we have to deal with Caroline. Gosh babe when I thought about having babies I saw it in my future with you. Not stuck in situation like this."

Ingrid pulled him over to lean his head on her shoulder. "We will deal with it together then. But, you most definitely aren't going to break up with me over this."

He kissed her neck softly. "I wasn't going to break up with you Ingrid. I was more afraid you were going to break up with me. And to be honest I don't think I would be able to handle that right now."

Ingrid felt him nibble her ear. "I'm not going anywhere."

She pulled his head up and leaned in and kissed him slowly. He licked her from her lips to her neck. Ingrid gasped as he let his finger brush over her nipples. She leaned over him and pulled his cock out of his pants. She pulled her panties down and pulled her body over his to straddle him slowly.

She kissed his red-rimmed eyes, his cheeks, and then his lips slowly. While they kissed she lowered herself onto his cock. Blake groaned in her mouth as her tightness surrounded his cock. Ingrid ground her hips into him as she lifted up and down on his cock. Blake ran his hands through her thick black hair.

"Oh cum with me Blake." He watched her throw her head back and close her eyes as her body began to shake. Blake pushed and pumped into her as he came. Ingrid stayed on top of him as he rode out and he went limp in her.

Ingrid got back in her seat and they rode to his frat house and fell asleep in each others arms.

They both awoke the next morning to Blake's phone going off.

Blake reached over Ingrid and grabbed his phone.

"Hello." His voice was scratchy and groggy.

"What! How do you even know about this?" He got up out of the bed and threw on some sweat pants. Ingrid pulled the sheets over her body and stared at him a he paced on the phone.

"Mom, I don't know what she told you, but it is a lie I'm not marrying her...If the baby is mine I will be apart of its life, but that doesn't mean I am going to be with her.... We already had this discussion I love Ingrid...Well if that's how you feel then you marry her, bye."

He threw the phone onto his couch. He sat on the bed. Ingrid wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"What happen Blake?"

Blake sighed and looked at her. "Caroline called my mom and told her she was pregnant. She apparently has told everyone from my hometown. She also told them that we were back together and planned on raising the baby together."

"What! Where the hell did she get that idea?"

Blake took Ingrid's hand in his own. "I don't know. I just wish this never happen. Now I have to put you through all this drama with Caroline. And we have graduation in just a few days now and my family will be here. Are you sure you are up for all of this?"

Ingrid grinned up and him. "Are you kidding me? I love drama, especially drama if you are included in it. We will just have to set Caroline right."

Blake smiled and leaned in and kissed Ingrid softly. "I don't know how I got so lucky with you. I'm going to take a shower and then we can head out to get breakfast before we have to head out to class."

Ingrid shook her head yes and smiled as he walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Her smile faded as soon as the door closed. She felt the tears that had been stinging her eyes all night begin to run down her face.

Her mind was racing. "How could this be happening when we are so happy together? Now it can all be over just like that with this baby. This baby. I have to keep it together for him, but I just feel like screaming at him. I want to scream why and how could you do this to me."

Ingrid wiped her face and put on one of his t-shirts. Ingrid looked in his mirror. She saw the picture at the bottom of them laughing and hugging from their trip to Miami. And more tears fell from her eyes. She heard the water turn off in the shower. She quickly wiped her eyes and fanned them so the red would leave her eyes.

Blake walked out the bathroom in a towel wrapped loosely on his waist. His hair black hair was dripping wet. He smiled when he saw her with a look like he thought she might have left.

"Why are you smiling like that babe. Did you think I would have skipped out on you?"

He grinned. "Well I wouldn't blame it if you did."

Ingrid walked over to him and kissed him. She then pulled the towel from his body. Leaving him standing naked. He grinned and reached for the towel. She laughed and kept it out of reach of him.

"Give the towel back Ingrid."

"Come get it, Blakey." She jumped on his bed and pulled the towel further out of his reach.

Blake laughed and grabbed her legs. Tackling her the bed leaving him on top of her. Ingrid laughed and leaned up and licked his lips. Blake reached his hand out and traced her face with his hand. He outlined her lips with his fingertips.

Ingrid wrapped her legs around his body and pulled him closer to her.

"We're going to be late for class Ingrid."

Ingrid grinned. "Forget class, its just review anyway. Plus I think you need to study anatomy anyway."

She squeezed her legs tighter around him pulling him even closer to her. His cock brushed against her clit. Ingrid groaned and arched her back allowing him more entrance. Blake reached his head down and captured Ingrid's lips in his as he pushed into her pussy. Ingrid groaned in his mouth and he pushed harder into her. He reached in between them and rubbed her clit frantically as he thrust in and out of her.

Ingrid grabbed his butt and pushed him deeper in. Ingrid came as he pushed in and out of her. Blake pulled her shirt up so her breasts were visible. He pulled her nipple into his mouth. Ingrid's pussy twitched around his cock. Blake groaned loudly and he came in her.

He caught his breath and then picked Ingrid up and they took another shower together.

Ingrid was getting dressed in one of her outfits that she left at Blake's when someone knocked on the door.

Blake was just in some jeans brushing his teeth.

"Do you want me to get it Blake? He nodded yes while he spit the toothpaste in the sink.

Ingrid opened the door to find Caroline staring at her. Caroline frowned at Ingrid and then caressed her stomach and shot Ingrid a smug smile.

"Ingrid well you're a pleasant surprise. Is Blake here?" She looked past Ingrid into the room.

"Hi Caroline. Nice to see you looking well. Blake, babe Caroline's here."

Blake came behind Ingrid with no shirt on. "What did you say Ingrid?"

Caroline frowned. "I said Caroline is here? Come on in Caroline."

Caroline walked pass Ingrid into the room. Blake threw on a t-shirt.

Ingrid put the rest of her stuff in her bag. "Blake I'm going to go and let you two talk. I have a final to study for. I'll see you later."

He leaned down and kissed her goodbye. "Okay, call me."

Blake watched the door close and he turned and looked at Caroline. She frowned back at him.

"Does she know" She rubbed her stomach again.

Blake exhaled sharply. "Yes, Ingrid knows. Why wouldn't I tell her Caroline?"

Caroline sat down on his bed. " Well I just figured if you told your little girlfriend that you got another girl knocked up that she really wouldn't want to hang around anymore. Hmmph she's tougher than I thought she was."

"What does that mean Caroline? Why are you here? And why did you tell my mom about this. I didn't even get a chance to tell her before you ran and called her. And then you tell her we are getting married. That's not going to happen."

" I just called your mom to see how she was and that came out. How did I know you didn't tell her? She told me that she wanted us together and that she missed me being apart of the family. So it kind of just came out Blake. She was happy."

"Well let me make this clear so there are not misconceptions. I'm not marrying you. I'm not leaving Ingrid. That simple."

Caroline stood up and faced him. "We're having a baby Blake. And there is going to be a point when you will have to decide your family with me and your baby or that girl. I only hope you have the sense to pick us over her. I'm leaving, but I need you there when my parents come to graduation. My parents want to see you. Bye."

Blake looked at the door slam behind Caroline. He sighed and laid back on his bed.

"So how do you feel? I mean look at you in your graduation robe. You just walked across the stage you have to be excited."

Blake looked down and Ingrid and pulled her close. The two weeks flew by and now it finally happening, he just walked across the stage. He looked over Ingrid's head and saw his parents approaching him. He saw his mom's disapproving face when she walked up. Ingrid moved back from his hug.

"Maybe I should just go home and you can just call me later after you and your family celebrate."

Blake shook his head no and grabbed her hand in his. His dad approached them first.

"Son, I am so proud of you. Congratulations." He shook Blake's free hand.

"It's good to see you again Ingrid. Are you going to dinner with us?"

Ingrid grinned back at him. "Yes, if I'm welcome I'd love to."

"Great, we would love to have you come."

Just then Blake saw his mother approach them. She reached up to hug him and he hugged her with his free arm refusing to let go of Ingrid's hand.

"Congratulations Blake. I'm so proud of you." She then looked at Ingrid and then turned away.

"Hello Mrs. Roberts. Its nice to see you again."

Blake watched his mother swallow hard and force a smile. "Hello Ingrid. So Blake Caroline's parents will be joining us for dinner. We just happen to be sitting next to each other at the graduation and we thought since we will be family in a few months from now that it is only fitting to start acting like one."

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers