Friends with Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Blake's father frowned at his wife. "Dammit Marie I told you not to invite them to this dinner. This is Blake's day."

"What! They will be family. Are we supposed to forget that the girl is pregnant with his baby?"

Blake cleared his throat and his parents stared at him. "I'm not going to go to dinner with either of you all. Dad you are right. Tonight is my night. And tonight I want to take my girlfriend out."

His mother stared at him with her mouth open. His dad smiled and walked back toward the parking lot.

"You are not going to embarrass us Blake. You need to come celebrate your graduation with your family, not your friend."

"She is my girlfriend mom. Not my friend. She is the woman I love. That's not going to disappear just because you want it to. We have had this discussion and I don't know why you don't understand it. But, no matter how much you protest we're still staying together."

Blake started to walk off, but Ingrid stopped him. "Blake you need to celebrate your graduation with your family. Not me. I don't want you to regret not spending graduation with your mom because of her issues with me. We can go out later and celebrate. I just don't want you to not spend a great moment of your life with your family because of me."

"I will only go if you go Ingrid."

Marie spoke up and looked at Ingrid. "She can go. I mean if you are willing to go, then she is welcome to come from me."

Ingrid looked at Marie and then back to Blake. "Okay, I'll go."

Marie smiled. "Great Blake. Your dad will especially be happy you changed your mind."

Blake drove behind his parents to the restaurant. He and Ingrid drove in silence. They pulled into the parking lot and sat in the car for a moment.

"This is odd Ingrid. I think this is the only time we have ever been in the car this long without saying something to each other."

Ingrid smiled. "Naah remember when we broke up before we really got together. We didn't talk then."

"Oh yeah. When you didn't want me to tell everyone you were my girl." He threw his graduation cap and robe in the back seat of his car.

Ingrid rubbed his cheek with her hand. "I don't like the silence."

"Yeah me neither. To be honest I say we get away for a while. Let me drive you back home rather you fly and me meet you out there. That way we get a little extra time for it to be just me and you."

Ingrid grinned at him. "You honestly are up for like a 2 day drive all the way back to my house."

"Ingrid haven't you figured it out yet. I'm up for anything with you." He kissed her lips softly and let his hands run in her soft hair.

She pulled back. "We better go in. I don't want your mom to hate me even more for having her son come in late."

"She can wait she said it was my day right?" He leaned in and kissed her more pressing harder into her lips. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and danced it around against hers. Ingrid groaned and felt her pussy quiver. She pulled back from him before they got to a point in which they couldn't stop.

"Come on. We have to go in." Blake sighed heavily and got out the car. He opened Ingrid's door and lazily put his arm around her shoulder.

He whispered in her ear as they walked into the restaurant. " We leave tomorrow for our trip. And just so you know you left me horny as shit just now."

Ingrid poked him in the ribs and laughed as they approached the table. Everyone was already there, including Caroline and her mother, father, and younger brother. Caroline was drilling a hole in Ingrid when they sat down at the table.

They ordered their drinks and food and the table sat in silence. Blake held Ingrid's hand under the table and was making small circles in her palm.

Caroline's father finally spoke up. "So Blake. My daughter tells me she is pregnant with your child. My question for you is are you going to do what is right and marry my daughter or are you going to just continue on with this girl of yours."

Blake's hand stopped. Ingrid looked at him and could tell he was getting mad by the fake cocky smile he plastered on his face. "Well sir, my answer to your question is simple. I plan on taking care of the child, but as for me marrying your daughter, well that's definitely not going to happen."

The table grew quiet and they all stared at Blake. Caroline's father looked at Blake and then to his daughter.

Rick cleared his throat and smiled uneasily. "We are all here tonight to celebrate my son's graduation and Caroline's graduation. So I personally want to say I am so proud of you son. And I know you will be a success in law school come fall."

Blake smiled. "Thanks Dad"

Caroline's father chimed in again. "How do you plan on taking care of my daughter and the baby when you are in law school? Don't you think you should be looking for a job?"

"Look sir. I will do my best to take care of my kid. But, to be honest all this is coming at me fast as well. Your daughter and I weren't even together any more. And then she comes to me telling me that she is pregnant with my kid. And then all these things about marriage come up. Now like I said I will do what I can for my kid. But, your daughter, well you daughter is not my responsibility."

Caroline's father's face turned red and he walked over to Blake. "You knocked her up and now what? I mean is the sex that good with this chick. We all try the other side Blakey, but we know our place. We fuck them and then we go back to the real girls we marry. What is your fucking plan with my daughter? Do you have a plan or are you just going to run off into the sunlight with this black bitch."

Blake threw his chair back and punched Caroline's father in the face. Caroline and her mother screamed as Blake pulled the man onto the table and punched him over and over again in the face. Ingrid grabbed Blake's arm as his fist punched into the man's nose. Blood poured down the man's face as his nose was hit. Rick grabbed Blake's shoulders and pulled him back away from the table. Caroline's father slumped down on the table onto the floor. Caroline grabbed and napkin and put it to the man's face.

Rick was whispering to Blake trying to calm him down. Ingrid stared at Marie and she stared daggers down at Ingrid. She looked at Ingrid like she was the one that caused the fight.

Ingrid looked over to Blake as he sat at an empty table trying to cool down. She walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Are you okay Blake?" She looked down and hit bruised knuckles.

"Yeah, how's the old man?" Ingrid smirked.

"He'll live. I don't think he'll be asking you any question though about you and his daughters future any time soon unless he has security with him."

" I can take stuff from him. Its when he brought you into it that I couldn't take it."

"Well, even though you did beat up a man in front of everyone in the restaurant and the fact that I'm pretty sure your mom thinks I am to blame. I still want to say thank you for I guess defending my honor."

"Anytime. But, right now I think we better go. The old man looks like he's fine and I have had just about enough of this crap. Why don't we go back to my place I have to pack to take you back tomorrow anyway?"

"Lead the way, Rocky." He smiled and grabbed her hand. They walked pass the table. Blake nodded at his dad and waved goodbye to his mother as she sat there trying to calm things down with Caroline's mother.

They walked into Blake's room. It was surrounded by boxes full of his stuff.

"Wow it kind of hits home when you come in here. Imagine all the fun we had in here will be over in a few days."

Blake pulled her over to the bed and laid her down.

"Then we should make more memories while we are still in the place." He kissed her lips and let his hand lead up her dress. He pushed her dress up to under her arms. Ingrid moaned as his fingertips rubbed up and down from her neck, down her cleavage, to above her panties. She heard Blake's breathing increase and he kissed her neck sucking her soft skin into his mouth.

"Ohh Blake. Shit, I should have known you would do this to me. I thought you said you had to pack."

Blake laughed as he unhooked her bra. He squeezed her nipples with his fingers. "Did I say that?"

He pulled her nipple into his mouth and continued to rub the outside her panties. Ingrid felt her pussy soaking her panties wet as he rubbed her clit through the cotton. She moaned and ground her hips onto his finger.

"Fuck stop rubbing it and fuck me Blake." Blake smiled pushed her panties to the side. He stuck his middle finger in her pussy and pushed it in and out of her. Ingrid groaned and she felt his finger slide in her pussy.

Blake pulled his finger out and licked it clean. He stared down at her wet pink pussy. His cock grew harder looking at it.

Ingrid rose up off the bed and pushed him into her spot. She pulled his shirt off of him and tugged down his pants. Blake laid on the bed with nothing but his black briefs on. Ingrid let her hand roam up and down his muscular chest. She kissed his neck slowly and kissed him down to his nipples. She sucked his nipple in her mouth and sucked the other. Blake groaned reached down and squeezed her ass.

Ingrid kissed down to his hard cock in his briefs. She grabbed the waistband and pulled them down. His cock sprang into the air. Ingrid licked his cock from his balls to the head. Blake moaned as he felt the heat from her mouth as she pushed his cock further down her throat. Ingrid bobbed her head up and down his cock. She let her hand massage his balls as she pushed up and down his cock. She hummed lightly and sucked the head of his cock tasting his pre cum.

Blake pulled Ingrid up off her knees and placed her on top of him to so her pussy was on his face as she sucked his cock. He twirled his tongue around her clit and sucked it into his mouth. Blake pulled her pussy lips open as he pushed his tongue into her pussy. Ingrid ground her pussy onto his face and he licked and nipped at her clit.

Blake felt his cock constrict. He pulled Ingrid off of his cock and put her on top of him. Ingrid grabbed his cock and slid it into her pussy. Blake held her waist, picked her up, and pushed her down on his cock. Ingrid threw her head back as she rode Blake's cock. Blake hands moved to her ass as she rode him. He gripped her ass cheek and smacked it as she bounced on his cock. Ingrid rode his cock fast slamming her pussy onto his cock. Blake felt her pussy walls tighten the grip on his cock. Ingrid moaned as she felt herself cum. Blake groaned as she came on his cock. He pulled her to the bed and got on top. He pumped faster into her pussy until he came inside of her. Ingrid's pussy twitched as he pushed the last of his cum inside of her.

Blake pulled he sheets on top of them and pulled her into his embrace.

"Blake?"

Blake pulled her closer to him. "Yeah, Ingrid."

"Be honest. What are we going to do about this Caroline thing? Her dad was right about one thing, the baby is coming soon."

"I don't know. One part of me is saying I have no idea how this baby is mine and that I need a paternity test. Another part is saying step up and be a great dad, and the last part is saying run away with the woman you love and forget Caroline."

"You could never do that. You never ever would leave a baby of yours."

"No, I can't, but right now I can take my girl home to get away from this drama for a while."

"I don't want you to regret not spending time with Caroline because of me. I can take it if you want to leave me for her. Just be honest babe."

Blake kissed her forehead. "I will be there for my kid, Ingrid. But, besides that I have no interest in Caroline or any other woman besides you."

Ingrid smiled. "Well I guess we are hitting the road in the morning."

He pulled her close and they fell asleep.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers