Friends with Janice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
684 Followers

"How about that?" Robert asked me. Before I could think of an answer he rationalized, "Ya know, it's partly our fault, guys. We really didn't let her know we were serious... plus we really didn't ask her very nicely to do it for us. I think we owe it to her to at least ask nicely." Before anybody could respond Robert turned to me and said, "Finish your beer and come over here and I'll get the boys to ask nicely... then you can decide as a friend.

I chugged the second half of my 5th beer, after all, my nightshirt wasn't any more revealing than my normal Sunday dress. I had polished off a whole beer in less than five minutes. I half walked, half staggered to Robert. He grabbed me gently by the upper arms and spun me around so I was facing the other three with him behind me, still holding my arms. "Jake, you first. Come ask her very nicely as a friend," Robert commanded.

Jake came over and gave me a gentle but insistent kiss as Robert pulled my arms a little behind me, thrusting my chest out. After 10 seconds Jake pulled away slightly and softly said, "I would really like to compare your outfit with your night shirt." He kissed me again, this time more sloppily with a bit of french action -- which my stupid tongue responded again in kind. After 15 seconds he continued, "You look fantastic in the outfit you have on...I really would like to see you in your nightshirt." He kissed me the third time for another 20 seconds.

As Jake pulled away Robert gave my body a slight twist and there was Glen right in my face, giving me a super romantic kiss. I didn't have time to catch my breath, which now was becoming more rapid. "You look great in these clothes." Another kiss with his tongue rolling around my open lips and giving me a slight tingling. "I want to see you in your nightshirt." Another kiss with our tongues passing each other on their way to the other's mouth. I wondered why my tongue was doing that, as I had not consciously made it do that. His tongue darting in and out of my mouth and reaching the back of it was getting to me. My breathing became faster and heavier and the tingling sensation got more intense. I wasn't sure, but I thought I might have felt an odd bulge pushing into my backside about the level of Robert's groin. My left-brain responded with 'if it is true, you'd better put an end to it...' My right brain said 'if it is true, that's exciting...' My attention returned to Glen. "I think your...," kiss, "nightshirt is...," kiss, "longer, and...," kiss, "covers more of...," kiss, "your body." Kiss. "Can I see?"

He followed with a full kiss and I responded with a Mmmmmmm. I broke from Glen and before William got a shot declared, "O.K. O.K. That's enough. Tell you guys what. If you promise to stop hittin' on me I'll model my nightshirt."

"We promise," they responded in unison.

"How does everyone bet? asked Robert. Glen and Jake bet the nightshirt covered more; Robert and William bet on the current outfit. They each put $10 in the pot which the two winners would share. "We have to make careful measurements," Robert went on, "Get a ballpoint to draw a thin line in the middle of her knee for the base, and get a measuring tape to measure the distance from the knee line and the bottom of the skirt. Two different guys measure and we'll take the average. And just fluff her skirt to be fair, don't pull it down or push it up." They began taking the measurements. I thought it a bit much when they brushed the front and back of my skirt five times more than the sides, but soon they had made the measurements. The average was 4-3/8" knee to skirt. William handed me another beer (#6) to take upstairs with me, and said, "Take your time.... but not too much time."

As I headed upstairs I said, "O.K. Next up is the nightshirt.... And while I'm changing you guys cool off."

"Right! You can count on it!" they responded.

As I ascended the stairs my left-brain asked 'do you really expect them to cool down just like that??' My right brain answered 'maybe they will maybe they won't. They might keep their promise; if not... well it will probably be more fun.' Neither half of my brain was very helpful but I was getting too dizzy, and frankly now a little too turned on to care. I took off my shirt and skirt. My bra and bikini panties were left on even though they're normally not part of my go-to-bed dress. I put on my nightshirt, took a couple of heavy slugs of my beer, and headed downstairs. On the way I compulsively stopped at my dressing table, undid the ponytail and brushed out my hair, applied a light touch of red lipstick, sprayed a hint of cologne, and checked myself in the mirror. "Not bad, if I do say so myself," I told myself. I returned downstairs nightshirt on and beer in hand and getting more dizzy and wobbly by the minute. The tingling was still there, as was my heavy breathing from the possibility of what might happen. I went over to the guys. They were highly complimentary, peppered with a few whistles and whoops.

William noticed a difference -- which I didn't -- walked up to me and said, "We have to make everything exactly the same," and unbuttoned the top three buttons of my nightshirt. He seemed to have some difficulty -- either that or deliberately taking his dear sweet time. I simply put my chin on my chest and quietly watched as he undid my buttons.

Then Robert returned to what has become his post, standing behind me holding my arms. He said, "Make sure the shirttails are fluffed and smooth... especially the front and back."

As William stroked the front of my nightshirt, I turned my head and said to Robert, "Doesn't seem like you all cooled down much."

He answered me softly speaking into my ear, "No, we actually cooled down as promised while you were changing. But then you returned... It would be impossible for any man to stay cool with a woman looking like you nearby." Then he leaned further forward and kissed me gently but ardently with his open mouth as the two were taking measurements. I autonomously returned his kiss and shoved my tongue as far into his mouth as I could. I just answered my question as to what things might happen. My very heavy breathing coupled with mews and moans told me -- and I suppose them, too -- that I was pleased with that direction, and I was heating up as my mind went over those possibilities -- given my state in the company of these four hunks. I stroked my tongue in and out of his mouth, moaning with every inward push, and he did the same to me.

He broke the kiss momentarily, keeping his lips within an inch of mine, and whispered, "You like tongue fucking mouths don't you?" I thought that word, fuck, is now out in the open and guess this moves things up a notch. The word itself didn't shock me as Dan and I talk dirty to each other when we make love...... when we fuck.

My answer was, "Mmmmmmmm."

He went on, "I bet Dan would be mad if he knew you were tongue fucking my mouth... or I was tongue fucking yours." That word was getting more common. And it was turning me on.

I answered with, "Mmmmmmmm... I suppose so."

We continued to kiss each other passionately as he continued to interject commentary. "Do you like to talk dirty?"

"Mmmmmmmm," I answered, but was interrupted when I felt hands on the front of my nightshirt. They felt like they were working on more buttons.

Robert brought my attention back to him with, "If Dan gets mad with you being tongue fucked, he's really not going to like William opening your nightshirt."

"Oh! No! He can't do that," I declared. But immediately Robert replaced his lips on mine and I shoved my tongue back into his mouth -- tongue fucking him while feeling the machinations on my shirt buttons. I also thought I could feel a little bulge pressing into my rear. Then I felt a cool breeze on the whole front of my body; someone had completely opened my nightshirt. Before I had time to fully process that, a hand began lightly massaging a tit through my bra, followed quickly with two hands fiddling with the front clasps of my bra. Within seconds my bra was undone and falling to the side. My tits were now bared to the world. "No! No! You guys can't play with my tits," I protested.

Robert quieted me with another kiss. I responded with a long moan. Robert pulled back slightly and said, "Yes, he can. "We can play with and squeeze your tits, roll, pinch and pull your nipples just as we can tongue fuck you." More risqué words on the table I thought. Plus it didn't escape me that Robert was using "we" instead of "I." But the only reaction I had was to moan louder and keep shoving my tongue down his throat.

Suddenly I felt four active hands on my two tits. Robert continued his ministrations, "If Dan doesn't like a man playing with your tits he'll really hate two guys, William and Glen, playing with and sharing both tits while a third, me, tongue fucks you."

I was beyond any cogent response. All that came out was, "Oooooooooooo."

Robert offered an aside to the two tit men, "You guys getting those nipples hard and long? Pinch and pull 'em good!" I heard no response but did discover what happened to Jake as I felt a hand massaging a lower leg. Robert went back to talking in my ear, "Now you have four men paying you close attention. Do you like that?"

"We shouldn't be doing this!" I exclaimed between heavy panting. Robert responded, "Maybe not, but do you like it?"

"Huuummmmmmm," I replied.

"Does it make you hot?"

"Uh huh," I gave in just as Jake's hand began rubbing my inner thigh.

"We're going to see how hot you're getting," he went on, "Jake's going to feel your pussy to see how wet it is." Another taboo word, pussy, out there I mused as I moaned. Robert said to Jake, "Let's see how hot she really is. Take off her panties and use two or three fingers to take the temperature inside her pussy."

Jake started to pull my panties down. "Oh, no. Not this. We can't do this," I protested while simultaneously and subconsciously bringing my knees together, bending them, and lifting my feet one leg at a time solely to make it easier for Jake to get my panties off. Soon two of his fingers were working my love hole and I was starting to lose my mind -- with my pussy being explored, both tits being pinched, squeezed, and sucked on, and my mouth getting the longest tongue fuck ever.

Robert whispered in my ear, "Ya know you're making all of us hot, too. I bet Dan would go crazy if he knew you were checking on how excited you're making us."

"Huh?" I questioned.

He answered by taking one of my hands, bringing it behind my back, and placing it on what felt like a pole of skin. He had taken his cock out of his pants and now had my hand on it! I impulsively wrapped my hand around it -- actually mostly around it as I couldn't get my hand all the way around. "You do feel excited," I purred, now fully in the game.

He added, "Is my cock hard enough for you?" I answered by repeatedly squeezing his cock. He went on, "William has his cock out, too. Grab hold of it with your other hand and see just how hard you make him." My left-brain and any inhibitions were long dead. I was far too gone to worry anymore about the correct thing to do. Accompanied by a long "Ooooooohhhh," I grabbed hold of what felt like the longest thickest hardest cock I could imagine.

Robert addressed the guys, "Jake, trade places with Glen. Give Glen a go at her pussy and you work a tit over." He interrupted his words to the guys by asking me, "You don't care if we share your pussy, do you?" I had long since lost ability for cogent answers and just moaned. "Glen, lube her up good and see how many fingers you can get in her cunt." The 'cunt' word! I think that about covers it.

Returning to me Robert asked, "How many fingers do you think Glen can get in your cunt? Three? Four? Maybe all five? Would you like that?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

"Talk dirty to me and tell me what you would like us to do with your cunt," Robert insisted.

I was able to get a halfway intelligible answer out, "I would like you to do with my pussy whatever you want to do."

"With your what? It's no longer pussy. With your what?" Robert intoned.

"With my cunt. My sweet cunt. My tight cunt," I replied. I was a goner and knew I would be taken ten ways from Sunday by all four. I lay my head back on Robert's shoulder, closed my eyes, and to a steady Aaaaahhh, punctuated with some heavy panting, enjoyed the attention being put on me. I have totally succumbed to their fiery desires and resigned myself to them having their way with me. Truthfully, at the moment I more than anything desperately wanted them to take me and use me anyway they wished. I was completely theirs, and I loved it. One was finger fucking me with four fingers, two were teasing my tits and now almost inch-long nipples, one of whose cock I was holding tight, and the fourth, Robert, had his cock in my other hand and was humping my backside through my nightshirt with my hand helping to aim it.

"This is in the way and needs to come off," Robert said as he pulled my nightshirt over my shoulders. Being putty in their hands, I momentarily released the two cocks so Robert could completely remove my nightshirt and expose my nakedness for all to see. I re-grabbed my two cocks and everything returned to the way it was, except now Robert was able to push his cock against the bare skin of my ass which he did with insistence, putting his hand on top of mine to guide me, and sliding his cock up and down the crack of my ass, spreading my ass cheeks by pushing his cock in.

Back into my ear Robert said gently, "Do you like jerking on two hard cocks at the same time?"

"Mmmmmmmmm."

"Do you like two men manhandling your super-sized tits at the same time?"

"Aaaaaahhh."

"Would you like them to bite down on your nipples? The nipples with hard-ons?"

"Huuuuuummmmmmm."

"Do you like Glen fucking your pussy with almost his whole hand?"

"Uh huh."

"Want him to fuck your pussy with his whole hand..... up to his wrist? Stick his entire hand up your cunt?"

Mmmmmmmm."

"Are you putting out enough cunt juice for that?"

"I got lots of juice," I murmured.

"While we're trying all of those nasty things on you, give us your first cum of the night. Can you cum for us? We would love to see you cum." And to Glen, "Get her to come all over your hand."

Just his words with the other ministrations being done to my body were sufficient to put me over the edge. I'm multi-orgasmic and can cum almost at the drop of a hat. I usually have three orgasms when Dan fucks me, and he has made me cum just playing with my nipples. My body stiffened then shuddered from head to toe. I yelled out, "OH! GOD! OH! GOD!" and came like a gusher. I dribbled out pussy....... no... cunt cum juice and my body gyrated for nearly a minute with the best orgasm I had in quite awhile.

I turned to Robert and cooed, "That was one of the best cums ever and I bet I could do it again." Then I demurely added, "Am I your sex toy? Am I all your men's sex toy now? You talked me into it and I want to be your plaything and be used by everyone..... But on one condition..... before we're done, I get fucked by all of you.... I get everybody's cum."

He replied, "We all badly want to play with you, use you and fuck you. You choose where: on the sofa here, on the floor here, or in your bed.... your choice. Then we'll put so much cock in your cunt you'll lose track. If you want a lot of cock fucking your cunt, we're your guys. Is that what you really want?"

"Uh huh."

"Uh huh, what, sweetie?"

"Uh huh, I want cock fucking me. I want my cunt stuffed with your cocks." I thought to myself, "Man, when I go over to the dark side, I go 100 miles per hour!"

"So you want to be our slut?"

"I'd love being your slut."

"Do anything we want?"

"... and do anything you want... anytime... anywhere."

"Where's your choice for today?"

"Up in my big bed."

Robert addressed the others. "Janice here would like us to all go upstairs to her bedroom, be our slut and let us use her and her cunt any way we want to. She wants us to stuff it with as much cock as it can take. Are you guys ready to fuck the daylights out of this little filly?" A chorus of cheers went up.

"And you sweet slut, are you ready to milk all of these cocks?"

"Uh huh."

"Is that want you want? For us to fuck your brains out?"

"Uh huh."

"You told me. Now tell them."

I opened my eyes and looked at Glen, William, and Jake -- now with their cocks out and me still holding on for dear life to William's. "I'm so hot I'm on fire. I want every one of you to fuck my pussy and make me cum all over your cocks..... and you cum in my cunt or all over my face and body if you want. But I need you guys to put my fire out."

We all trooped upstairs, they with their clothes on but cocks hanging out and me leading the way bare-assed naked. As we stepped, someone asked who won the bet. Robert laughed, "Those that said the nightshirt covered less won.... because see? it's not covering anything." In the bedroom Robert told me to get on the bed, lie on my back, spread my legs, bend my knees, and pull my legs back toward my head as much as it would go. "So we can get a direct shot at your cunt."

I did as I was told and shouted, "Where's that first cock?" Jake stepped up, slid between my outstretched legs and rammed his cock to the hilt in one fell swoop. He started a methodical pumping in and out the full length of his cock.

I started cooing, meowing, aaaaaahhing, and then grunting to his thrusts -- uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! I would spout encouragement like, "Give it to me," "Fuck me," Fuck my pussy," "Faster." Jack had not been in my pussy two minutes when I stiffened, shuddered, let out a muffled scream and had my first cum (not counting the doozy I had downstairs) of the gangbang all over him and the bed.

The other three were offering their own goading, "Fuck her, Jake." "Make her feel your cock in her cunt." "Give it to her hard." At the five-minute mark I came again. At seven minutes I was starting my third and Jake started to stiffen and bellow.

As my third raked over me, Jake pulled out, put his cock an inch from my face, began jacking it, and said, "I want you to swallow this... open wide." I looked at his cock and saw a beautiful reddish purple head with a rim that looked like an umbrella opening and closing each time Jake jacked his foreskin over it. I could see his balls gently swaying and the glistening of my cunt juices covering the whole cock. There was a drop of pre-cum on his peehole. It was a magnificent sight. I knew if I focused I could see the exact moment that his cum milkshake would spurt out of the same peehole. I opened my mouth, directed it toward his cock, and within seconds was rewarded with gobs of his white thick cum, some on my face and some in my mouth, which I swirled on my tongue and swallowed.

Even before Jake came all over and in me, I felt another cock at my pussy though it felt more like a telephone pole. I also noticed Robert making a video clip of the action with his I-phone. I was too engrossed to smile for the camera but happy to be a sex movie star. As Jake retreated I looked toward my love hole and saw William -- with a cock that my hand got nowhere near around downstairs. "I have to see that first," I told him. His cock was just at my opening and he easily moved forward so I could get a good look at it. I closely inspected it, ran my fingers up and down the shaft, and pressed in on his peehole. "This looks like a lethal weapon," I purred. "It's bigger than me and looks like it could hurt someone. One of you men get a ruler so I know how big it is." Within seconds someone produced a ruler. I took it and measured the length -- just short of 11 inches. It was 2-3/4 inches wide which made its girth just short of 9 inches. I was holding it while measuring and, while not good at guessing weight, it seemed to weigh more than a pound. I went on, "I might be right. This goliath could really hurt me."

spider007
spider007
684 Followers