Friends with Janice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
683 Followers

William answered, "Don't worry. I'll go slow and make sure I don't hurt you."

"Actually I'd prefer you ram that sonofabitch up my cunt as hard as you can. Make it hurt. It'll make me remember your cock is in my cunt. I'll gladly take a little pain to have that cock of yours in my pussy," I retorted. He rubbed a little cunt juice on the head and forcefully pushed his cock all the way in, I think going to the deep end of cervix. That first thrust hurt like hell as my pussy was pulled way out of proportion. I let out a loud Aaaarrrrrrraughhhhh and said, "GOD! Shit that hurts!" Before William could respond I added, "I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want you to hurt me with that giant cock of yours." In just four strokes the pain and his beautiful giant cock, which was so thick it rubbed against my clit with every stroke, made me cum. "Oh, baby," I cooed, "that telephone pole might make me cum a hundred times. It might kill me with cum... but I'll die one happy fucker!" I added to the others, "Somebody keep track how many times I cum. I can't focus on both that and his cock pounding my cunt the same time."

Not only was his cock gigantic, it was also masterful and William had great control. He would pump me until, by his breathing, I could tell he was ready to explode. Then he would slow down, use shorter strokes, and pinch the base of the shaft with one hand. This would make his impending climax go away. He would fuck me hard for maybe four minutes until he reached that pre-climax point. The first four minutes I had three orgasms including the one at the very beginning of this epic fuck. His cock was so huge that even in his slowdown mode it felt like a normal cock, and I came during one of those periods. With this control William fucked me for 25 minutes! I was delirious and having overlapping orgasms the last few minutes, which I think Robert also got on video. William finally blasted my cunt full of his jism, though most of it spurted out the edges under pressure as there was little room left for it in my cunt, and pulled out. I could only gasp, "Jesus H. Fucking Christ!"

Without delay Glen was sliding his cock into my stretched pussy. He said, "No rests for sluts."

I said, "Give it to me."

He stroked me as hard and as fast as he could, which was very good but paled after just being fucked by William and his fuck machine. I did have another orgasm in the five minutes Glen pumped me.

Then Robert entered me. He fucked me slower and gentler and was more interested in whispering sweet dirty nothings in my ear. "You are the most beautiful slut ever. You love cock, huh? And love it in your cunt, don't you? You can take all the cock we can give, can't you? You'll give any of us a sweet piece of your ass anytime we want. Won't you?"

"Mmmmhuh."

"How are you going to explain all this cum on your face and leaking out of your cunt to Dan?"

"I dunno."

"But that's your problem, not ours, isn't it? You're now our slut aren't you? You're Jake's, William's, Glen's and my slut aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, and yes."

"We can fuck you anytime, anywhere we want, can't we? And you'll always beg us to fuck you, won't you?"

"Uh huh. Anytime... anywhere. And I will get down on my knees and beg you to fuck me if you want."

Robert continued, "And you're not just any slut, you're a dirty sex-craved cock worshiping slut aren't you? And so long as you get cock in you you'll do anything at all, no matter how nasty, that we tell you to do, won't you?"

"Of course. I'll be your obedient and filthy slut."

Robert quieted down and concentrated on pumping his cock in my pussy. With his steady fucking and his dirty talk I was getting really turned on and ready for my umpteenth cum. Then as his cock kept up its reciprocating movement in my pussy, he reached down and slid his middle finger all the way in my asshole.

"Oooooo," I exclaimed, "Not in my ass..."

Robert didn't answer but pumped his finger in and out of my asshole in sync with his cock pulsing my cunt. The sensation was fantastic. I came explosively at the same time Robert emptied his balls in me. Robert commented, "This was great, Janice baby. You gave everybody a really great time. Plus, with your ass responding to my finger, you just gave me an idea how we can expand things next time." He then pulled out, kissed me warmly, and got up.

Robert announced, "C'mon, men. We have to get dressed and get the hell out of her before Dan returns and discovers we spent all day fucking his wife. Janice, you'd better get your naked ass up. You got a lot of cleaning up to do -- there are probably beer stains and cum splatters all over. Get dressed and pull yourself together. We'd help but real studs don't help sluts, they just fuck 'em. If Dan gets here before you're ready, just take his cock out and engulf it with your cunt -- that'll take his mind off everything else. Though I'm pretty sure you have time and Dan won't find out." How would he know, I wondered. Then he continued with a curious statement, "...at least until maybe I show him the video."

I wasn't sure what to make of those last statements, but I didn't have time to figure it out. I had a lot of work to do and I was not in good shape to do it -- just having been fucked royally four times with maybe 15 to 20 orgasms. I eventually learned what Robert meant by the video comment. And I didn't know it now but my horizons were to expand greatly being Dan's slutty wife and the four horsemen's fuck doll.

After my four studs got dressed and left I scurried around the house picking and cleaning up. I gave special attention to our bedroom as that mess would be the hardest to explain to my husband of six years, Dan, when he returned from fighting what must have been a large fire. I could cover for a couple of empty beer bottles still in the living room, but the smell of sex and cum splatters all over the bed would not be so easy. It turned out that Dan was still an hour away from getting home so I managed everything, including cleaning my pussy, getting Jake's cum globs off my face and out of my hair, putting my nightshirt in the laundry, and putting my regular clothes back on. However, I had to leave to nature getting my love hole back to normal after William's gigantic cock stretched it all out of proportion. I'll just have to come up with some feasible explanation if Dan wonders about it -- and he's sure to fuck me within an hour after getting here.

"Hi, hon." It was Dan coming in the door and removing his firefighter's jacket at the same time.

I replied, 'Hi, sweetie. That must have been a tough fire. What was it?"

"It really wasn't too bad. It was a barn a couple of miles out of town, but we had it contained within three hours. We spent the rest of the time cleaning the equipment and straightening up the firehouse. Plus we sat around, drank a couple of beers and shot the bull for a couple of hours."

He continued, "How did the game go? Did you and the boys have a good time? Did you miss me?"

I thought, "man oh man, did we ever have a good time. And I would have missed you terribly if it weren't for the four cocks fucking my brains out," but instead answered, "Yeah, it was a good game from what I could tell. The guys seemed to be having a great time. So did I, keeping them fed with munchies and giving them beers," adding silently to myself, "and taking their cum up my pussy."

He continued, "Who won the game?"

"Honestly I'm not sure. I could tell from the yelling that it was a close game, and I watched parts of it now and then, but mostly kept to my serving and nursing my own beers," I answered.

"How many beers did you all drink?"

"I had six, I think. All told we probably polished off a case."

"Sounds like everyone had a good time. That's good. I'm tired, hon... I'm going to get a drink and head up to bed. You coming?"

I thought, "I've already cum... a lot," but answered, "Be right there."

A little later we were both in bed naked. He was lightly tweaking my nipples and I was lightly stroking his cock.

"We're you able to handle all their suggestive remarks and hittin' on you?" he said with a knowing smile.

"Whadaya mean?" I inquired.

"I mean without me there for protection did they get out of hand?"

"Protection!?" I exclaimed. "You don't protect. You encourage them," I laughed.

Dan chuckled, "Yeah, you're probably right. I do encourage them. But that's only because you turn them on."

"You like when I do that, too," I added.

"I suppose! It's just that all of those guys, feeling close and free with me I guess, have commented in private how hot you are and insinuated they would like to do more than look. That wouldn't necessarily amount to anything, but Robert -- even though he is married -- and Jake are real pussy hounds. I'd be surprised if those two, in my absence, didn't try to get a little."

"Well, I don't recall anything serious. The usual flirty banter but I wouldn't make anything of that," I lied.

"That's too bad. Those guys can be a little exciting. You might have gotten a charge out of them hittin' on you. Now that I think of it, if it would've gone beyond funnin' I know you would have gotten a charge from William..... I've seen him at the Y after our workouts... and he's got a package you wouldn't believe," he went on.

"Package?"

"Yeah. His dick and balls," he laughed

"Well, your friends are good looking and I have to admit appreciating their nice tight butts, but I never got anywhere near any packages," I protested, with the memory of William's grand cock pounding the shit out of my pussy in my mind.

"I'm just sayin'. Hypothetically, those guys are good, and if it got beyond funnin' I bet they can press your buttons and turn you on," he retorted. He went on, "Actually, I might like to see that. I sometimes fantasize about watching another man getting you hot. Do you ever think about that?" Continuing as he moved his hand from my breast to my pussy, inserted two fingers and started finger fucking me, "What if this wasn't me? What if it was some other man finger fucking you? Would you like that? After all finger fucking is finger fucking, like fucking is fucking, isn't it?"

I answered, "I like being finger fucked as much as the next girl, but it hasn't occurred to me to let anyone but you in me. I would assume you wouldn't like it for real like in your fantasy, and so never considered it."

Dan climbed on top of me and slowly slipped his cock in my pussy and started stroking it in and out. "Close your eyes," he said. "Now you can't see me on top of you. All you can feel is a cock fucking your pussy. But you don't know for sure whose cock it is. But I bet it feels just as good, doesn't it? Does this cock that's reaming your pussy feel any worse just because you can't see me?"

My breathing was getting heavy and moaning was coming from my mouth but I managed to answer, "Actually I'm having trouble thinking about it. My mind doesn't work so good when there's a cock pounding my twat. If I said that I'd do anything you want me to, and you would assure me you wouldn't get mad afterward, would you fuck me hard? I mean I will agree to anything to keep you fucking me."

"Wow, babe. That is huge. I mean my mind might be able to come up with lots of stuff I'd like you to do. Are you saying that you'll do anything if all I have to do is agree to fuck you?"

"If that's what you want... and agree to the other term," I said.

"O.K. I agree. Do you promise?"

"I promise. Just tell me what," I committed, still ignoring that I had just let four cocks fuck the shit out of me.

"I'll have to think on it," Dan concluded, and fucked me in earnest -- hard and fast -- for four minutes. I only came once but it was at the same time that he came and deposited his jism in my pussy, and it was a super-duper joint climax.

"That was great, babe," I exclaimed. "Worth everything I might have promised. I love you!"

"Love you, too," he replied. We went to sleep. I dreamt about a room full of cocks -- not men, just cocks -- all waiting to get into my pussy. I wondered what Dan dreamt about. But this in Chapter 2.

spider007
spider007
683 Followers