From a Finger to Fucking Ch. 01

Story Info
After ass fingering, he finds himself wanting more.
966 words
3.99
64.7k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time it happened to me it was a massive, but surprisingly pleasant, shock. I had been making love to my long-time girlfriend for a couple of hours, we had tried many different positions, and I was close to cumming.

Then all of a sudden, without warning or any lubrication, I felt her force her finger into my ass and start moving it around. As soon as she had it in fully I couldn't hold back and, with a force like never before, I started to cum. Jet after jet shot from my cock deep into her, more than ever before, and I thought I was never going to stop. She was screaming and writhing in orgasm with every twitch of my cock, and each time she did she pushed her finger deeper and harder into me. That was the last time I ever saw her.

She moved away a week later, to another country, and that was my goodbye fuck. It was also the last fuck that I enjoyed. Sex just wasn't the same anymore unless the woman I was with finger fucked my ass, and not every woman would do it for me, but even that soon wasn't enough. Fingers were all roughly the same length and size and my ass had obviously loosened too much to get the same, tight as a virgin feel, as the first few times. That was when I started to go shopping.

I scoured the internet for all sorts of anal sex toys and was surprised at how many different varieties, sizes and shapes there were. The first time I looked I purchased a few smallish items, slightly larger than a middle finger. After placing my order I closed down the internet and, realizing that just the excitement of actually ordering the items had caused me to gain a massive erection, I stripped out of all my clothes and lay, completely naked, on top of my bed.

Gripping my cock firmly I closed my eyes and began to stroke my cock slowly, soon building up speed, but still a way off from cumming. The muscle in my arm began to ache so I changed hands but even that didn't get me much closer. It was then that the idea formed in my mind. I had never done it before but I thought it was worth trying.

Slowly I ran my free hand down, over my balls, and between my legs. Keeping my eyes shut I started to probe and rub my own ass. After rubbing and stroking for a couple of minutes I gently pushed my finger against my tight opening, but it didn't want to enter. I pushed harder but it seemed that the harder I pushed the tighter my ass became. I was still wanking my cock furiously but, because my finger wouldn't enter my ass, I started to get frustrated. I swapped hands on my cock again and this time, instead of just trying to force my finger in, I licked and sucked it.

This time I went straight between my legs, no ball rubbing, found the opening and pushed. It was still difficult but, eventually, my finger penetrated the tight opening. Thinking about how the few women that had finger fucked me did it, I started to rotate my finger slowly, all the while pushing it further into myself and still wanking furiously. This time I felt the build up to climax and, without holding back, I let myself cum. The thick, white, creamy liquid shot from my cock with such force that the first stream actually landed on the side of my face, just next to my mouth.

Even when I had finished cumming, and my chest was virtually covered with my own fluid, I kept my finger buried in my ass. I looked down at my chest and saw that cum was starting to run across me and I began to trace my finger through it.

As I did I turned my head to the side and the cum that had splattered on to my face also began to trickle, towards my mouth. I could feel it getting closer to my lips but instead of quickly wiping it off, and without thinking about it, I poked my tongue out of my mouth and began to lick what I could reach.

Although it tasted slightly salty it wasn't as nasty as I thought it would be and I raised my juice covered fingers to my mouth, licking and sucking them dry. Only when I had wiped all the cum from my chest, and swallowed what I could, did I then remove my finger from my ass. I was still lying on my bed, totally naked, when I heard a knocking on my bedroom door.

"Hang on I'm just getting changed." I called out, before putting my top and trousers back on and kicking everything else under the bed. "Okay who is it?"

"Only me I just wondered if you were staying in to eat or if you had another hot date."

It was my mum and I was relieved that we had come to the understanding that we knocked on each other's door before entering bedrooms. I could just imagine the look of shock, and disgust, if she had caught me with my finger up my ass, cumming, and licking it all up.

"I'll stay in tonight mum." I called back. "Besides it would take someone special to match what I had just done to myself." I added under my breath.

I waited until I heard her go back downstairs before I left my room, went to the bathroom, washed my hands and then I also went downstairs. I just knew that the toys I had ordered couldn't come quick enough now.