From A Man to a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't, please, I'm a virgin," she cried trying to push me away.

"Well, you won't be in a minute," I retorted, laughing at her. "Then she screamed as I rammed my cock through her puny hymen. I thought of you at that time, how much you like her and now I was taking her virginity while you were downstairs. You have no idea how good that made me feel. I gave her a slap and she cried some more. God, I started pumping the bitch like there was no tomorrow. She loosened up quickly and after about 10 minutes, she was thrusting back at me. She likes to be dominated by a real man.

"When she went off she went off big time. Oh God, oh God, what's happening?" she moaned, as she started panting. "She dug her fingers into my back and wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me into her.

"Oh God, oh my fucking God, I'm cuuuummmming ... aaaarrrgghhh. She screamed as her first orgasm hit her. God she was bucking like a fucking wild horse I tell ya and I was enjoying the ride brother.

"You want to know what I did then? You'll like this. Ben was having a party at his place, so we cleaned up the blood and went there. I filled her up with booze, Ben had a few joints, and after a few drags she was high as a kite. I loaned her out to Ben. We took her to his bedroom and he was fucking the ass off her when Joe came in. Ben sort of rises up to his knees, he's still pumping his cock in and out as we discuss letting Joe fuck Joan. So, I'm sitting watching as Ben rolls on his back and starts laughing.

"Let's make the bitch the meat in a sandwich," he suggested and we laughed. She tried to protest but we were all into it by then. He rolls her over so she is on top of him and slips his cock into her. Joe gets a bit of Vaseline and lubricates her ass then climbs on top. She complained like shit as Joe worked at her ass. Then bang, he's in. She cried as he rammed it all the way in, in one thrust. God it was fun watching them go at it, they were bouncing her all over the place. She cried and complained, but they both left her full of sperm. Ha, ha, ha, your innocent little princess went from 19 year old virgin to slut in one night." Then Jamie laughed, "You want a picture? I've got some pictures of the little cunt being fucked. Ahahahah."

"She'll spread herself for me any time I want, brother. If this is about getting a fuck, if you want a fuck with her just let me go and I'll arrange it for you. Look, you can have her for yourself if you want, I couldn't care what happens to her. She's just a slut, just a slut brother; soiled goods. So let me go and we'll sort it out."

Pete could feel the red mist rising. He looked at his brother with disgust. The blood was pounding in his temples as he was overcome by a new surge of raw hatred. It was all he could do not to hit his brother.

"Getting to you, is it Pete? Can't handle it? Look, you can't keep me here forever and when I get free, I'm going to take it out of your hide. The sooner you come to your senses and let me go, the better it will be for you," he snarled.

As Pete made no move, Jamie became agitated.

"I suppose you're getting a thrill out of this aren't you. Probably got an erection already straining in your pants. So what are you going to do, go and have a wank, hey, stroke your cock until you get your rocks off? You know what I tell my mates? You're bi-sexual, sometimes you use your left hand and sometimes you use your right, haha; you pathetic little prick. It's the only way you're ever going to get any sex, you useless fucking prick. So fuck off," he said and spat at Pete.

"You just don't get it do you? This is not a game," Pete said quietly. "Today is the last day anyone puts up with your crap. Remember one time you said I was a girl? Well brother, close, right idea, wrong person, not me; you. You're going to find this hard to believe but that's exactly what I'm going to do to you." Pete paused for effect, enjoying the moment. He put his face inches from Jamie's then spoke slowly and quietly. "Today is your last day as a man; I'm going to turn you into a woman. Wow, think about it big brother, makes you shiver with excitement doesn't it? It's DNA brother; you know all the jokes you used to make about my experimentations with DNA and all that mumbo jumbo as you called it, well you are going to have a full DNA change. This is not like those sex change things where they give you drugs to modify your looks. I'm changing your whole DNA to a woman; something like cloning but even more advanced. Everything; every aspect of your DNA, bones, structure, emotions, brain processes, and importantly all your sexual organs will change to female, not be modified. You will be a 100% woman brother. I'm sure you will be pleased to know it's never been done before. Must feel good to have a genius for a brother, hey?"

"You will be dependent on me thereafter. You will need ongoing maintenance, otherwise you will be in unbearable pain and sickness. I will demonstrate that later but believe me when I say you will do anything I want to keep me happy. You can trust me on that. By the end of the week you will know what pain feels like and you're not going to like it."

Pete smiled as he saw the look of fear creep across his brother's face. All sense of bravado gone.

"Soooo, honey," he said leaning in closely and placing a hand on Jamie's cheek. "I appreciate your concern but for the moment, don't you worry one little minute about my sex life baby, I think I'm going to have all the sex I want; anywhere, anytime, yes indeed, all the sex I want. Moreover, you will be pleased to know, from now I'm going to save myself for you honey."

Then panic hit Jamie, as he understood the implications, he started yelling and straining at his bonds.

"You're sick; you're a fucking sick prick. You're not touching me you fag. You're mental you fucking bastard. Anyway, it's not possible, you're full of shit. I've had enough of your sick joke, let me go, untie me you little shit," he screamed in anger and fear.

Pete calmly opened his bag and took out a syringe. Jamie watched in terror as Pete casually inserted the needle into a vial of coloured liquid and sucked it into the syringe. His heart was pounding as he watched Pete tap the syringe clearing the air from the needle. "You can't do this. I'll call the cops. This is assault, you'll go to jail asshole. Anyway, you're just bluffing, no one can do that, it's not possible. Don't think you can fool me you fucking prick," he snarled. However, the tendrils of fear spread up his spine from the cold knot of terror he felt in his stomach.

"Well Jamie, here it is, your future. It seems so small, innocuous doesn't it?" he said twirling the syringe around in front of his brother's face; tormenting him.

"You're scared aren't you brother? I can see it in your eyes. On the one hand, you don't believe it can happen, who can blame you? It's just impossible: on the other hand, you know I'm a human biology genius and if anyone can do it, it would be me. So, I guess you are torn between anger and fear. But in your heart Jamie, it's in your heart that you know I'm telling you the truth isn't it?" Jamie could only watch in horror as Peter swabbed his arm then calmly put the point of the needle over the muscle in his arm.

"Ready for the prick brother. Ha ha, pun intended." And with that, he pushed the needle into Jamie's arm.

"Ok, this is our last moment together as brothers Jamie so it's a poignant moment in our history. In a few moments, you are gong to be on the journey to be my whore. You're going to be locked into a female body forever. You'll learn to put on lipstick, do your eye lashes, paint your nails, get fucked, oh you'll love having periods too. So let's take this moment to watch together as I inject the serum into your body. Bye brother," he said and injected the serum into the stunned Jamie's arm.

For a moment, the room was deathly quiet before Pete almost whispered. "Just so you know, it's real, it's not a joke, you will be a girl. Now that it's started I think I should call you sister," he said smiling at Jamie who was shaking in shock. "Six injections, one every two hours and then it's irreversible. By the last injection, all the feminine DNA will be in your body, it will be too late to stop the process from there although you will need ongoing maintenance, medicine I call it, for the rest of your life to keep your sexuality in equilibrium. Therefore, you will be dependent on me forever, baby. But, I tell you what, you have one chance to stop it happening. If you can get free before the last injection, the process will stop and reverse itself completely. You have that long to get free sister dear."

Suddenly Jamie burst into frantic action. Screaming profanities at Pete, he strained every muscle in his body as he fought to break free of his bonds, twisting, turning, and pulling but to no avail.

When it came time for his second injection, he was exhausted but carried on fighting to get free. And he kept fighting until the last second. Finally, it came time for the last injection. As Pete leaned over Jamie he said, "Actually honey, I've been a bad boy, I did play a trick on you."

Pete smiled, as he saw the look of hope on Jamie's face.

"I lied. I needed to get the DNA serum to all parts of your body. By fighting so hard, you ensured that your heart rate was raised to the max, pumping the blood and transporting the DNA to every extremity of your body thus ensuring that every part of you becomes fully transformed to a woman. That was nasty of me wasn't it? So sorry for being devious dear sister," Pete said with mock concern.

"There's nothing you can do now to stop the transformation; nothing, it will happen. In exactly one week from now, the transition will be complete. The moment the pain goes you will be ... shall we say ... virginal. But, not for long honey. I'll take care of that for you."

"Unfortunately, the next week will also be excruciatingly painful. As I said, for you, everything is changing from male to female. Your breasts should start growing almost immediately; we can enjoy watching that happen together. And let me say, the woman I took that DNA from had the best breasts you've seen. Just the right size, big but not too big, full and firm, and the way they jiggle when she walks, perfection. They will be my little play toys. People will think they are false but they are all real, sweetie. In addition, as you watch them grow you can watch your dick shrivel up and become a real cunt. Just like you. But, everything will hurt because everything is changing. Your balls will hurt the most as they shrivel; it's going to be like someone squeezing them as hard as they can for a few days, you're going to be in so much pain, I almost feel sorry for you." With that, Pete took some scissors and cut away Jamie's clothing leaving him nude. "Thought you might want to watch as you say goodbye to your cock and hello to your new boobs, babe," he said taunting Jamie before wrapping his ass in a specially modified nappy type wrap. "Gotta keep you clean," he said needlessly.

"Your DNA has some of mom in it to keep you as part of the family but there's mainly DNA taken from some of the best looking girls I've been able to access, so honey you will be a real sexy looker. Real blond hair from this Swedish girl, gorgeous face, long shapely legs, you'll love it. The only thing I kept is your male arousal. We all know that men get aroused quicker and more often than females so I left you with that. I'm sure we can use that to our advantage, well mine anyway."

"Ok babe. That's the last of the first round. I will give you injections every two hours for one day then four hours for the rest of the week, twice a day for the next five years, daily for ... oh don't worry, we will get there later. Unfortunately for you the pain starts now."

Pete dropped his pants to his knees and pulled his erect cock out. "Honey, if you need any inspiration to help you through your darkest moments, just look at what is waiting for you. Eight inches of hard cock baby, and you're going to get every piece of it, in every hole. Sweet dreams, honey."

"You fucking miserable excuse for a person. You might think you're a big man now but I'll tell you now, you'll never get to put that in me. Only in your dirty little dreams, asshole. My time will come, and then look out. Prick."

Jamie quickly descended into his pain-filled hell. As his balls contracted, he vomited violently and often, as his bones contracted, he screamed for mercy. He lost count of the number of times he begged for Pete to kill him, he was in so much agony. Within 12 hours every hair on Jamie's body had fallen out, within another 12 he had a covering of thick, blonde hair on his head and his pubic area. By the end of the week, it would grow an inch a day of thick and lustrous pure blonde hair. By the end of the first day, Peter could see the physical changes taking shape; the chunky male build slimmer and sleeker, her high cheekbones changing the facial features, her legs slimmer and shapelier and there were definite mounds forming on her chest. Lower down his cock had started to shrivel and the sac squeezing his balls looked as tight and painful, as it was.

In the middle of the week Pete was sitting next to Jamie. He ran his hand over one of Jamie's breasts.

"Fuck me Jamie but these are developing into beautiful boobs. God I like feeling these up," he said fondling the firm tit and rolling the nipple between his fingers. "Let's have a look at your sex," he said uncovering Jamie's groin.

"Noooo," Jamie wailed as he looked in horror at his shrinking cock. There was only a half inch stub left.

"This will ultimately be your clit," Pete said rubbing his finger over the sensitive nub, and he smiled to himself as he saw Jamie shudder as an electric tingle surged through his body.

"Oooh," Pete said screwing his face up as he looked at Jamie's balls. "My god, your balls must hurt like hell, god the skin is so tight. Christ it's stretched like a drum. Won't be long until they are sucked into your body, your balls will dissolve and the hole will form your cunt. Jeez, you should see it, the skin is so tight they are like little solid rocks."

"This is for mom and Joan. Tell me if this hurts," he said as he backhanded Jamie's balls. The effect was spectacular and immediate.

"Yeeaaaarrrrggghhhh," Jamie screamed in agony, writhing in pain on the bed. For some minutes he moaned and groaned uncontrollably, the pain indescribable. It took minutes before he was able to gain control of his breathing. Through his sobs he begged. "No more please, I can't stand any more. Please Peter, please stop this, I don't want to be a girl. Have mercy man, for god's sake," he said as tears poured down his cheeks.

"You mean give you some mercy Jamie. Sort of like you gave to Mom, Joan and me?"

And Jamie screamed again in agony as Pete gave his balls another slap, harder this time.

A week after it started, almost to the minute Jamie woke; absolutely exhausted but free from pain.

As the memories came flooding back, Jamie looked at the smiling face of Pete then quickly glanced down at her body. A sob escaped her lips and tears rolled down the side of her face as the realisation that she was now a woman hit her.

"Noooooo, oh God nooooo," she sobbed. "Oh God, please help me," she pleaded to no one as her body was wracked with loud, choking sobs.

Pete thought it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. Jamie recoiled, trying to avoid Pete as he leaned forward and gently cupped a breast, massaging it in silence for a couple of minutes as the nipple became aroused.

"I will say you are absolutely gorgeous sister, sexy as sin, I've done a fabulous job. You will be pleased at my handiwork when you see. I'm a fucking genius, well, just a genius at the moment, although we'll fix the rest before long. Today is your girly day, you need a bit of time to recover, and then tomorrow, we start in our new world. So, for tomorrow I've made a booking for you to get a Brazilian, then to get your belly button pierced, I knew you would want to look sexy for me and then we can do some shopping for your new wardrobe. After that, well, as the song goes 'girls just wanna have fun'. Oh, we are going to have a wonderful time. Now in case you feel smart and want to do something stupid, you need me to control your maintenance. I won't go into it, but it is essential that you maintain the injection program, your medicine if you like. If you run from me and miss an injection, the pain you have endured for the last week will return, only worse. Moreover, your body will start to become unstable, deformed and there is no one else in the world who can do anything to help you. No one! Honey, get used to the fact that as far as you are concerned, I am God. Do you understand me?" Pete stated more than asked.

Releasing Jamie was always going to be the critical time. Pete was careful as he undid the wrist and ankle cuffs but any concerns were allayed as Jamie simply rolled onto her side and vomited. Jamie was shaking with utter exhaustion as Pete helped her to stand. He placed an arm around her as he guided her to the shower. She was unable to stand by herself and slowly slid to the floor. Pete stripped off and joined her under the hot water. As Pete washed her and shampooed her hair Jamie started to softly cry. When she got out of the shower, she stopped and stared at her image in the mirror. She understood the beauty, she did look gorgeous. Short, shaggy, thick blond hair; a model face with full, shapely lips, a pert nose and clear blue eyes; her breasts were sensational and were highlighted more by the slim body and tummy; her legs were long and shapely: she hated herself.

Pete helped Jamie to the master bedroom, where she simply lay on the bed and curled up. She stayed that way all day and evening, too exhausted and weak to do anything.

Pete had picked up some makeup and clothes that fit her. Jamie was still weak so the following day, Pete helped her to his car and their appointments. By the time she finished her Brazilian she was exhausted, she could start to feel the sickness and pain returning.

"Pete, I'm starting to feel sick, my stomach, the pain, it's starting to come back. Can we do the piercing later, I'm really not well," she said as her breath started to come in short gasps and she doubled over holding her stomach. "Please," she pleaded terrified at the prospect of the pain returning.

"I guess we are on a learning curve sweetheart. The piercing won't take long. The experience will serve as reinforcement for you as to the need to obey me," he said without the slightest pity.

It was all Jamie could do to walk back to the car after the piercing. "Hurry, please hurry," she pleaded as her emotions overwhelmed her, tears rolling down her cheeks as Pete started the engine. By the time they got into the house she was in agony, she could only walk doubled over. Her body wracked with ripping pains. She sank to the floor as Pete went to the fridge to get the serum for her. "Oh God help me, Pete, please do it, God it hurts so much, I can't take any more, please give me a shot, aaarrghh," she pleaded as she vomited on the floor.

She collapsed as Pete injected her and the pain and sickness left her shaking, but in no doubt that she was totally under his control. After she cleaned the floor, they went shopping to improve her wardrobe. She quickly deferred to his wishes and her clothes were a mixture of classy and sexy. But, she made sure she was finished in time to get back for her injection.

Jamie was nervous as they undressed and went to bed. Pete had said nothing about sex and apart from that one feel of her breast had made no advances to her. She had some faint hope that he would come to his senses. As they undressed for bed, she nervously eyed off his erection, which was jutting out from his body. Her hand involuntarily went to her bald cunt for protection. She quaked as he went to her and held her to him. She struggled to contain her emotions as he placed his lips on hers and gave her a passionate kiss. She shuddered in disgust as she felt his erection pressing against her tummy. If she slept at all that night, it wasn't for long. He gave her permission to wake him to administer her injections and she was on the minute.