From Brother to Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The official first shot of James started at that point. The entire party hall turned silent as they saw James is forced to be a special candle holder for Michael's birthday. Vito pushed the chair till James reached Michael that way. The entire started wishing Michael, a happy 21st birthday. Michael didn't expect such a grand birthday celebration, but he grasped the idea pretty quick.

James was surprised to see, how Michael was intentionally avoiding blowing off the candle. So instead he tried to gain his attention in his own way. He blurted out in a low voice, just enough to get attention, "Happy Birthday, Sir Michael."

Michael giggled at him, loudly and slapped his ass strongly, "So this is my birthday present I assume. Such a lovely toy he is, thank you Vito." He hugged Vito affectionately, while he lifted his one leg and placed it directly on the face of James, rubbing his face with his shoe sole. "Don't talk you sissy slut, unless you are given permission to."

James was throbbing in between his legs, moaning from the abuse. He started to kiss the sole of the shoe, in between the rubbing. Michael pulled his leg away from his face and un-restrained his right hand. He patted James slightly on his face, "Your hand is free, so show us how big thumb sucking slut you are boy."

The group turned their face towards James, who was now blushing beet red. James slowly started to kiss his own thumb. The entire crowd was having their fun, watching the sissy degrading himself. James slowly started to suck his thumb, as if it is a cock; he felt a little dizziness from it. Michael figured this would be the best time to blow off, he blew the candle off and everybody cheered him.

There were both male as well as female guests at the party. This acted as more turn on for James. His cock was rock hard; Vito noticed this and started to pull off the dildo in slow teasing motion. Vito started to slap the hard cock, and said, "Wow, Michael, he really is a sissy see, how hard his cock is!"

Michael pushed Vito away a little and pulled the candle out of him in one swift motion. The pain created in James was too high for him to ignore, he screamed out loud, before going on with his thumb-sucking again. Michael patted his cock a little, "Good slut, we needed someone like this. And slut you are supposed to suck your thumb always unless you are restrained or using your tongue to service us otherwise."

Vito then bend down and un-restrained poor James; who wasn't ready for this at all and fell hard on his head. James quickly regained his balance and assumed position on all fours like a doggy. Michael without any words pushed his middle finger inside his anus and exclaimed, "The bitch is so warm here, and we need to check the temperature. Julia, bring me the thermometer."

Julia was an average 20 year old girl, neither too hot nor too dull. She was wearing a black dress, with medium heel shoes. She always used to play the role of a side character in the video shootings of this type. She gladly brought Michael the thermometer he was asking. She winked at the poor James; while Julia squat down in front of him, and took the thumb out of his mouth.

Michael didn't waste much time before pushing the tip of the thermometer into James' anus. He cheered, "Don't worry bitch, dogs are measured anally. It's only natural. Not personal."

Julia giggled to hear this funny comment made by Michael and she pushed her middle finger on the lips of the poor boy, while she said calmly, "Suck it whore."

The thought of sucking a girl's middle finger made James sick inside, but on the surface he maintained a calm outlook and took the finger inside his mouth without any complain. He started to suck the finger gently; just the same he did with his own thumb few minutes back. His cock was throbbing so hard, he moaned out gently. Julia didn't miss this expression, "This sissy can suck cock better than any girl whore. We must reward him with lots of cock to suck this evening."

As time passed about 2 minutes, Michael took out the thermometer and exclaimed, "Wow, the temperature inside his asshole is about 100F, just from getting fucked by a candle. I wonder what will happen to him, if we fuck him, right here. Julia, please come back after we are finished with him."

Julia whined about it, but she didn't protest after all Michael was the birthday boy here. She slapped the sissy face of James tightly before leaving the proximity of them. Vito immediately took the place of Julia, he opened the zipper of his pants, and he also slides a wooden block under his chest, so that James can support his chest. Vito said with a stern voice, "Start doing your job, slut. You must satisfy 4 cocks at a time. I guess you can guess how."

Michael also pulled down the zipper of his pants and put his small dick inside his asshole. He waited for a while when the cock grew inside James. James gasped to realize how big the cock of Michael really is. Two other guys lined up around him, one of them opened his zipper and waited for James to service him, while the other guy didn't even pull down his zippers.

James moaned as Michael started to push the cock inside his anus and gained a rhythmic motion, pulling it out and then pushing it deeper than the previous thrust, fucking him slowly. James kissed the tip of Vito's cock while by one hand he started to stroke a guy and pulled the other guy's zipper down with the other hand.

Michael loved it hard and rough, he soon straddled him with his legs and grabbed the hair of James from behind and yanked his head backward, he shouted, "You are a bitch. Take it like one. You are just a stupid little anal whore."

James couldn't keep the cock of Vito inside his mouth when Michael pulled his head backwards, Vito growled and slapped his face tightly, and hissed near his ears, "Beg for forgiveness, you little whore. I won't be soft with because you are my brother. You are nothing but a sissy to me, when the camera tapes are rolling."

The other two guys were happy at that moment with the handling James was giving both of them. They loved it slow and gentle, just the way James was servicing them with. They both patted on his back and one of them started to stroke him gently a few times, before letting go off his cock, "Make us cum, then you will allow you to cum, as well."

James was puzzled with so many changes occurred in so little time. He screamed in top of his voice when Michael started to push his thick organ inside him mercilessly. At the same time he was afraid to piss off Vito, he started to beg verbally, "Please Sir, don't get angry with me. I can't suck you like this; you can come to me and fuck my mouth instead. I will be more than happy to obey and get the taste of your cock, sir."

Julia and another girl, Tulip approached near them with a grin on their faces, "Is there any problem to control this bitch? We will love to help him in his journey." Both of them grabbed a chair and sat around James on the chair, and let their legs on the back of the sissy slut being used right now. Tulip said, "Wow, this is the best leg-holder I have used till now, you know. I must give him some reward."

Tulip started to rub James' cock with her bare left foot, she saw how his cock responded to every touch on his shaft of little 5" cock, as well as when she touched his little ball sacks. While Julia was still bitchy because he let go off Vito, her boyfriend's cock like that. She started to kick him in the chest with medium force, to provide him with mild pain, but not too much.

Those guys who were being stroked by James encouraged him more, "Yes, James, stroke us a little faster, we want to cum all over your little sissy hands." They spread their legs to increase their sensation. They weren't using him being extremely horny or such; they just wanted to satisfy themselves quickly.

Vito smirked to hear such pleading from the mouth of his own brother; he slowly put his cock back where it was few minutes back and started to fuck his mouth gently and gradually increasing speed with each thrust. He did it on his own, because James couldn't move his head because of the strong grip on his hair.

Michael started to push his cock deep inside the little hole he got. With each thrust he was pushing all of his long 9" cock inside the virgin hole of poor James. He was about to cum, with each thrust he felt the urge to have an orgasm to increase, he moaned out in pleasure and yanked James's head backwards with each thrust.

From the way Michael throbbed, James also quite figured it out that he was about to cum in him. He prepared his mind mentally, and opened his mouths further and allowed his brother to hump him faster and deeper. He started to stroke the two cocks faster, as they requested. His own cock was also near to an orgasm waiting for him, from the rubbing Tulip gave him down there.

Michael couldn't hold off for much longer and cummed inside his asshole and enjoyed the orgasm earlier than anyone in the group. He squirted more than 4 times inside him, before pulling his cock out of his hole and Michael simply rubbed it on James's butt cheek to clean it off before putting it back inside his pant.

The other two guys followed Michael, both of them cummed in succession. One after another, coating little hands of James with a thick slimy layer of their cum. They smiled at James and walked away from him, on their own way. The smirked from a distance and shouted, "We would love to see you later in action, sissy. Have a good time."

Vito neared his orgasm and pulled his dick out from his brother's mouth in an instant and started to shoot loads of cum all over his face, coating James's entire face with the slimy whitish liquid. Vito giggled, "You look a lot cuter when you are coated with cum, and you know that, little brother?" He rubbed his dick on the hair of James, and he then addressed the girls, "He is all you girls now. Enjoy! "

Tulip as well as Julia jumped from their respective chairs. Julia lifted her skirt up and squat before James with a smile on her face, "Sissies should learn how to lick a girl to an orgasm, because you are just a tool for having orgasm, both for guys and girls." She also pulled her panty aside and exposed her shaved cunt to James. "Come on start."

James bends his upper body lower and started by kissing the clean pussy of Julia, she just giggled, "So you kiss everything when you start to service them?" James didn't say anything and blushed deep red; he started to probe her cunt with the inexperienced tongue of his. But sometimes enthusiasm is all what matters to excite a girl. James started to wiggle his tongue inside the cunt of Julia.

James started to nuzzle the clitoris of moaning Julia. She was gasping with each tongue action and each nuzzling on her clitoris. She grabbed his head gently and pushed his head deeper into her cunt, "How do you like the aroma of a girl, James or sissy?"

James moaned out, "Good, Miss.... I am grateful that you allowed me to lick you down there." He resumed his job down there. The smell of her pussy was making him dizzy he was slowly starting to love the lovely sticky taste of her cunt. With each tongue he felt is swollen than before.

Soon, Julia was moaning out in the top of her voice, she arched her body. Her body went stiff, she spread her legs apart and started to hump the face on James, her clitoris rubbing on his lips with each hump, soon she felt the orgasm coming, and she grabbed and forced James's lips to pry apart as she squirted all of her girly juice inside his mouth.

James was exhausted from all these abuse and humping on him, he swallowed all of the girly cum eagerly. The taste was different than the boy's cum, he thought, the knowledge of what he went through till now made him hornier than ever. With the corner of his eyes, he saw Tulip holding a huge two sided dildo on her hand.

One side is provided with a little dildo with a vibrator, the other side was huge and thick at least 12" long. Tulip positioned himself behind him and slipped the smaller side of the dildo inside her wet cunt and turned on the dildo vibrator, while she pushed the long and thicker side inside the helpless asshole of James and started to hump him at a medium pace. James inserted his cum-sticky thumb inside his mouth and started to suck it on, like before.

After some time, Tulip started to moan loudly, the idea that she is fucking a boy turned her on even more and she violently cummed all over the dildo inside her, she gasped and panted for a while. She patted James on his head, "Now, I promised you an orgasm, didn't I?"

Tulip smiled and pushed the long dildo inside him, as long as it can go. The tip of the dildo was rubbing all over the inner surface of his asshole, he was moaning out loudly, even if there was a thumb in his mouth, as the tip reached near his prostate glands. As the tip touched his prostate finally, he let out a howl almost, in pleasure. As his body wiggled in pleasure, he twitched his toes and squirted all over the floor. He squirted more than 5 times, shooting his loads in front of every onlooker.

The intensity of his orgasm was so high, he blacked out for few minutes. The crowd laughed at the senseless body of James, they dragged him by his hands and legs and started to rub the floor, where his cum stained the floor, with his hair until they are satisfied with it. When James woke up; his asshole, his head all were aching with intense pain.

James saw that the party was over and in the room, only he and Vito were there. Vito looked at him with delight, "Great Job, brother. We have prepared the final edit of your little action video and ready for sale. Come on, I have a great plan to increase the sale of our DVD." He started to drag still exhausted and tired James by his hand, naked like and ever.

They arrived near the main door of the building, James started to plead, "Please Brother, not naked in public too. Please, I have done you guys a great job, so please let me rest." He didn't want to expose his nakedness to the entire world. But he had no choice over the matter as some guy opened the door for the two.

Vito dragged the nude boy to the sales department room, a little on the left side from the building. There was also another shame waiting for James, there was three holes on the wall behind which there was the counter. Vito bend James and passed his two hands through two side holes and pushed James's head through the other one, when the guy behind the wall locked them with chains and properly retrained him.

Soon a poster was posted on the front wall of the building, that same old picture of James sucking his thumb while cupping his cock. There was a weird notice on the counter wall.

"IF YOU WANT TO BUY A DVD, DON'T TELL US, FUCK THE SISSY WITH THE DILDO HANGED FROM THE COUNTER WINDOW AND FUCK HIS ASSHOLE FOR THAT MANY MINUTES. THEN PASS US THE MONEY TO GET THE DVD. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION"

The next few hours were horrible for James. People kept on fucking the poor asshole of James mercilessly. Few people didn't even use the dildo; they fucked him with their hard cock, Cumming inside him. The guy behind the counter changed from time to time, but the ass of James didn't change until the stock of their DVD was sold out.

James was sobbing tremendously. He cursed everyone that he recognized; but neither Vito nor Michael nor did the other two girls punish him for his foul language because they knew that for the first time, James did his best. After the entire stock was sold, Tulip kissed James affectionately on his lips, she said, "Thanks James, because of your sissy ass our business went so good tonight."

After everybody left, Vito let his brother go; he gently put on the clothes on his brother's naked body. James looked at the watch wrapped around Vito's wrist and exclaimed, "My God! Shouldn't mom and dad be worried by now?"

Vito brushed off the question and started his own confession, "Mom and dad knows that I am one of the member of this club and it is my duty to hunt down talents. I told them that there is suddenly a work to do here, so I won't be able to come to home today and I told that you are with me."

James pushed Vito off to the ground and lay down beside him, he was too exhausted to even stand up, he said with a suspicious voice, "Does they know what I am doing here? And tomorrow is Sunday, so no school and if they know what I did here today I will be dead."

Vito stroked his hair, "Relax brother, go to the bathroom now and have a nice bath. We are going home now, since there is no one around here right now to spend time with. "

James was happy with the permission of bathing himself alone. He needed warm water to clean himself off, and it felt also so very relaxing. It soothed every muscle in his body, and he was happy to enjoy this comfort. After sometime he dried himself and walked outside, clothed, trying his best to look normal when Vito hugged him.

They started to walk towards their home; Vito mentioned to him, "There will be some toilet play from next time and by the way, Tulip fell in little love with you, she is into this sissy thing. So you may have managed to get a girlfriend too. She maybe more of a slut than our school girl Jessica but she is sexier too."

James continued to walk with his brother. He looked up in the sky with a ray of hope. There wasn't any way for him to prove himself as a MAN. So it is better to be a sissy and fell in love with some special girl, he thought and smiling, enjoying the lovely black sky with a shining moon at the middle of it.

12