From Dutiful Wife to Total Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Falling can make you so happy.
1.7k words
3.84
91k
17
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice walked in on her husband and now new Master Ted. They were watching her fuck and suck another man in their marital bed. The sight of this turned Alice on to such an extent she felt compelled to go over to her Master Ted and started sucking him off right in front of her husband John. She didn't care that her husband was watching her suck another man's cock In fact, she found herself becoming even wetter as Ted held her head down on his cock, forcing the pulsing hardness down her throat. John got up and tried to pull Alice off Ted's cock but she was not letting go of it.

"Looks like you lost your wife to me and I gained a whore. Too bad, John, you should have attended to her needs and not just your own," Ted said cruelly.

John witnessed Ted cumming in his whore of a wife's slutty mouth. Alice got up and wiped the cum from the corner of her mouth with her fingers and then went to suck her fingers. "Mmmm . . . yes!" Alice cooed. John could still see that Ted was still hard even after cumming in Alice's mouth.

"I'm leaving you, you bitch!" John shouted at them both before tromping upstairs to grab some clothes and a few of his things. John then left the house in a complete huff, slamming the door upon his exit.

Ted grabbed Alice by the arm, positioned himself between her legs, and slid his steely cock into her waiting wet cunt. Alice loved how he controlled her and how his mighty cock savagely plunged into her nether depths. She knew this is what she wanted and what she so desperately needed. The DVD was still running as Ted fucked her. Alice just watched it, and loved the idea of becoming a complete and wanton whore just as Ted had said to John.

After a few days Ted moved in with Alice and turned her house into Internet viewer's wet dream by installing web cams all over the house, so there was no room in the house that could not be viewed by anyone who had paid to watch Alice. Her website had become so popular that it now had thousands of hits per day, and new members wanted to know if they could fuck her. Ted thought this would be an excellent money-making idea. He figured he'd better make it only top members who are willing to pay top dollar because even though Alice was an utter and complete whore, she wasn't going to come cheap.

Alice became accustomed to having the cameras everywhere, even in the bathroom. She would even finger herself while she pissed and shit while sitting on the toilet. Ted would come around every day and fuck her in different room most days.

"Alice I've got you a big surprise tonight. A few friends are coming over to see you, because they know all about how you and want to meet you in person," Ted said lovingly.

"Master, I have got nothing new to wear," Alice said.

"Don't worry about that, my sexy little slut. Clothes are the last thing they care about," Ted said while stroking her face.

Ted finished fucking Alice and left without saying a word to her, which was not normal because she was very special to him. However, tonight Alice was going to entertain new clients. These men were paying a lot to fuck the Internet whore whom they had been watching very closely.

Ted had closed down most of the cameras in the house so they could fuck Alice in private as they were well-paying clients of Alice. Ted was more than just her Master. He looked after her website and took any money from it to keep his little whore going because he wanted to keep her humiliated and needing him on a daily basis.

Alice wondered who was coming tonight and would her Master do her there too. It soon became dark and as Alice did every night, she put on a show for her viewers. Each time the site would light up with new and old visitors, but tonight the show was cut short because of a paid event only.

Alice heard the key in the door and ran to see who was there. It was Ted and a few other older men whom she had never seen before. She greeted Ted like she did every time she saw him—with a full kiss on the mouth and a hug,

"Now, Alice, these are your new clients and you will show them the respect that they demand at all times. Do you understand me?" Ted said sternly.

Alice just lowered her head in subservient respect and welcomed them to her house. They made themselves at home very quickly. Alice proved herself to be a good hostess, serving drinks and bites.

"When do we get to see her in her full glory then?" one of the men said to Ted.

"Wait a few minutes, gentlemen. Let's have a drink and toast to tonight's fun," Ted said to them all.

"To Alice and that amazing body of hers," they all said as they raised their glasses.

Alice heard the toast and started to quiver with anticipation. Her body seemed to know what was ahead of her tonight. A good and thorough fucking was exactly what she hoped for. Ted came in to the kitchen where she was getting more drinks. She immediately felt calmed by his present there.

"Come on and show them what a whore you really are and be a good little slut. I will be watching you tonight, so don't let me down," Ted said as he loosened Alice's top to put her tits on display for the house full of horny men. He gave her a pat on the arse to send her on her way to these new clients.

She entered the room and discovered that most of them were already playing with themselves. One man even had his cock outside his pants and was openly rubbing it. Alice dropped the drinks, went over to him, and started to stroke his cock for him. This was a cue for the others to get involved. Alice raised her bottom and they lifted her short skirt, which revealed a cunt already wet and waiting for a cock.

Alice was so involved with sucking the man's cock that she nearly was oblivious to a cock sliding into her cunt. She found that the man's cock entering her was small, but very wide. It stretched her cunt to its limits. She had never had one like this. It didn't fill her up to her very depths, but he knew how to use it well. This felt good for a while, but they all wanted more and, of course, Alice knew she could give them more. Deep-down inside, Alice knew she was perfectly capable of satisfying every man in the house because she knew that she was the sluttiest and best whore in the world.

"Come on, you fucking whore! I want that cunt of yours now," said the man whom she had been sucking. The very second she let go of his cock with her mouth; it was replaced by another man's cock. Alice could feel her arse being fingered and then felt a cock slowly slide inside it. She loved it . . . every second of it. These were the best clients she had ever had.

Ted stood in the doorway, watching his whore being spit roasted by two men . . . and she obviously loved it. Ted wondered exactly how low Alice would go if he asked her.

Alice loved having a cock in her ass and one in her mouth. This was even better than masturbating for the Internet. All of a sudden, she lost grip of the cock in her mouth and was hoisted up on the cock in her arse. This left her cunt fully exposed, which was wet and begging for cock. Alice noticed Ted standing in the doorway and how happy he appeared to be seeing her enjoying it as much as she was.

Her cunt was filled soon by a big black cock. She could feel the two cocks rubbing her, separated only by a thin membrane of tissue. She felt she was going to burst, but they soon came inside her. They shot their cum over her face and tits. Alice was lying on the floor, completely covered in cum. She started to eat it all by scooping it up with her fingers and hands and then licking them clean. Then the men started to cum in her hair. She thought to herself: This is heaven!

As they left her covered in cum, the men all thanked Ted for a great night and a brilliant little whore that Alice had been. They even offered to pay Ted a higher fee for their next session with Alice. Ted waved goodbye to them as they left Alice's house. He closed the door and went to see if Alice was alright.

Ted found Alice enjoying the cum that they had left on her body.

"How are you?" Ted said brushing her hair to the side.

"I'm great! I love seeing to my new clients, and I love the fringe benefits," Alice said while she scooped up the cum from her sweaty body.

"Good, my little pet. Do you want to see more like those clients again?" Ted asked while he found himself running his hands over her body lovingly.

Alice enjoyed the feeling of Ted's hands all over her body. It made her orgasm, just from his touch alone. Alice knew that she was truly in love with Ted because, she would do anything that he asked her to do—no matter what it was, or who it was with. "Yes, I can't wait to see more. I love being your whore, Master," Alice answered.

Ted had only wanted to bring Alice down in the world. Initially, he had only wanted to humiliate her because she was such a bitch to him in high school, but now Ted found himself in love with her.