From Friend to Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride 'em cowboy!" she shouted.

He was in a daze of discomfort, it felt like a needle was piercing the helmet of his dick, his balls ached, he wanted to be left alone. But he was trapped, cuffed to the bed and completely at her whims.

He became aware that she was saying something "What's that whimpering I hear? Sounds like a little puppy. What's wrong puppy?" she mocked him. "Who is sore now?"

Then he noticed a whimpering, tried to push it out of his mind, but part of him knew that he was the one whimpering.

"Oh that's right." she continued mockingly, "A guy's dick gets sensitive too, right?"

She paused "Especially the head you said. Like this part right here?" She pinched the head of his dick hard and squeezed the entire shaft. He bellowed and bucked, but she didn't stop until he began sheepishly grinding his hips into the bed to try and escape her grasp.

She turned to him, said levelly "I'm going to remove your gag, but I'm not going to stop. You're going to beg me to stop― nod if you agree."

He nodded desperately.

She reached out and pulled his gag down.

"STOP!" he croaked, "Stop it stop it please please stop!"

"Are you ordering me to stop?" she asked archly.

"No I'm begging please stop! Please stop!" he ranted.

"Are you sure?" You don't sound like your begging."

"Please!" he shouted "I'm begging you to stop! I'm begging."

She began stroking him again, reached down and cupped his balls with her other hand. If anything, the feeling was worse.

"Oh, please please please..." he whimpered.

"I don't know" she said, "How can I trust you when we couldn't even agree that you make a good foot-rest?"

"I do." he said, "I make a good foot-rest. You were right please stop."

She paused, looked him in the eye, said "I don't believe you. You don't even like my feet."

She began working his dick and balls like raw hamburger.

"No!" he yelped as she pinched his helmet "I love your feet I love them! I really do!"

"I don't believe you" she said and stuck her nose into the air.

"Oh my god I do I love them I love your feet!"

"Can you prove it?" she asked coyly.

"I'll do anything." he said through gritted teeth, "Anything!"

"Like what?" she asked

"I'll kiss them! Anything just stop!"

"Anything?" she asked, sliding off him to lay beside him, her head near his aching dick. "Even suck my toes?"

At this he stopped, he knew he'd been had. He grit his teeth and tried to bear the discomfort. It worked for a time, but she began to pay attention to it, teasing it, kissing it, and noticed that the under of his helmet was especially tender. She worked him back to a hard-on, inadvertently brushing she sensitive spot until he squawked. "Please. Stop."

"Will you suck my toes to make me stop."

He paused, she redoubled her efforts.

"Yes." he gritted.

"I don't believe you." she said, but moved he foot up so her toes dangled just over his lips. He moved to kiss them but she retracted her foot.

"Ah-ah." she teased, you gotta beg for these pretty toes."

He gritted again, tried to hold out, but she pinched his sore spot on his helmet.

"Ok!" he gasped. "Please let me suck your toes."

"You can do better." she teased.

"Please let me suck your pretty toes. I'm begging you to let me suck your pretty toes."

She laughed and said, "Ok, I will stop, because you lost the bet. Agreed?"

"Yes just stop!"

"Don't take that tone with me!" she snapped and slapped the helmet of his dick.

"Sorry," he said, I agree."

"You agree that I own you and for one month you must do everything I say."

"Yes I agree."

"Everything. Like you swore."

"Yes everything."

"Ok" she said and relinquished her grip on his dick, "Now you want to suck my toes?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Then ask me nicely."

"Please let me suck on your toes." he said in a subdued voice.

"Your not asking very nicely." she reprimanded him.

"Please can I suck on your toes?" he pleaded.

"Hmm, something's still not right," she said, frowning, "You remember on the ride here when I picked out the music?"

"Yes." he replied flatly.

"You called me something, what was is?" she asked.

He thought, said "Spin Master D― as in DJ."

"That's it," she said, then commanded him "Call me Master D".

She brought her toes before his lips, looked at him expectantly. Subdued he pleaded, "Please can I suck on your toes Master D?"

When she hesitated he repeated himself "Master D Please let me suck on your pretty toes."

"Hold out your tongue." she commanded.

He did, and she placed her big toe on it, stroking his tongue with it. "Look at me." She commanded him. He reluctantly looked into her eyes as she stroked his tongue with her big toe.

She smiled, said "Looks like my foot owns your tongue too. How does it taste?"

"Good." he managed.

"Let me inspect my new property." and she began grabbing his tongue with her toes, moving it this way and that, saying "Not bad, but I want a closer inspection of my property."

With that she got up, fished around the dresser and came back. "Now close your eyes and stick out your tongue so I can inspect it properly. Remember― you have to obey me."

He stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes obediently, too exhausted to fight her any more.

"Say "Yes Master D." she commanded.

"Yes Master D."

She began playing with his tongue with her toes and he paused when she began to giggle. "KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED!" she commanded.

"Yes Master D."

"Yes, your tongue is very nice, how do my toes taste?" asked Master D.

"Good." he managed.

"Do my toes own your tongue?" she asked slyly.

"Yes." he relied.

"Say it." she commanded.

"Master D's toes own my tongue and mouth." he said

"Very good. You may now suck my toes, starting with my big toe."

He began sucking on it.

"What do you say?" she asked, a giggle in her voice.

"Thank you." he said.

"Thank me for what?"

"Thank you for letting me suck on your toes, Master D."

"Good. Now the next one." she said and proceeded though all her toes, on both feet.

"Which one tastes best?" she asked only partially mocking him.

"They all taste delicious."

She began to giggle again, said "OK, you can open your eyes."

He looked with shock and horror as he saw she held her smart phone and had been recording him.

"Say hi to the camera" she mocked him.

He began to become enraged but she grasped his limp dick and asked sharply "You want more of this?"

"But, but...." he sputtered

"Do you?" she asked

"No but it's not fair we didn't say anything about recording each other!"

She lost all pretense to humor, looked at him levelly and said "I own you. We agreed and made a bet fair and square. Didn't we?"

"Yes but..." he began

"Yes WHAT?" she cut him off.

"Yes Master D but..." he protested weakly.

"I own you. You are going to come for me two more times. Do you want to try it right now?"

"No." he said sullenly.

"No WHAT?" she commanded.

"No Master D."

And before he could continue she said "Good, it's my turn now." and without hesitation straddled his chest.

"All that toe sucking got me hot." she said eagerly, "I am going to take your tongue for a ride. Stick it out and look at me."

He did as she commanded and she ground her hips down on his face. She was soaking wet and her juices pasted his face, then her clit found his tongue and she flicked it with her clit, gingerly at first and then winding into a full grind into his tong and nose. He grasped for breath and grabbed his hair, pulled him up into her and shuddered as she came.

She came to a rest on his face. "Look at me." she commanded, then "I'm not done, stick out your tongue, stick it into me, I'm going to tongue-fuck you."

He search in her pussy for her, found her and stuck his tongue as deep as it would go. She bucked and rode his tongue, he tasted a slight metallic tinge to her, acidy. She rocked her hips hard into his face, grabbing his ears like handles to get him deeper inside, this time when she came he felt a warm flooding out her juices drip spread on his cheeks. She looked down at him playfully, carefully positioned her hot moist pussy over his mouth, then pinched his nose.

"Breath me." she said.

He didn't understand at first, but then as he struggled for breath she clamped down tighter on him.

"Breath Master D's pussy." she groaned as his struggles brought her to orgasm.

Finally she released his nose and looked down at him impishly, "Looks like my pussy owns you too. It's like the very air you breath." she teased. She began again, pinching his nose and commanding him to breath her, letting him gasp for breath until he welcomed, craved the smell of her. She smiled down on him, grinding away and said "Looks like you're ready again."

She slid down and to his shock he noticed he was rock hard again. She slid her pussy over his dick and rode him until he came yet again.

She lay next to him, cuddling, and said sleepily "That's five times."

As he lay next to her he saw the woman he had known as a friend, but more than that, he saw a rock that he would build his world on. More than infatuated with her now, he adored her, worshipped her. As she regarded him she saw this in his eyes, the sort of worship her dogs gave her, and she knew that she could train him as she did her dogs.

After a brief, loving rest she said "It's time for number six."

He looked worried.

"Don't worry I can suck a golfball through a garden hose, getting my dick (I own it) to cum again is no problem. I own it I'll take care of it."

As she went down on him he felt her swallow him whole and begin to suck to work on him. Blow jobs had always been his favorite part of sex, but this was different somehow. The pleasure was there but he couldn't move his hands or feet, it was like she was feasting, like he was... her property. At this thought, he came.

She smiled. "You've cum for me more than you've cum for any one else on the face of the earth. So that's another way I own you."

And he had to smile back at her, because she was right.

"Yes Master D."

"And you are a good foot-rest."

"Yes Master D."

"And you love to suck my toes."

"Yes Master D."

"You're just saying that." She said

"No Master D, I really love sucking them."

"Do you?" She prodded.

"Yes Master D."

"You're sick." she replied as she plopped back into the chair and propped her feet on his chest.

12