Teaching Him a Lesson

Story Info
Showing her boyfriend he's hers alone.
1.4k words
4.19
13.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman in the elevator wanted him. My boyfriend, that is.

She kept staring at him and licking her lips like she wanted to turn him into her own personal lollipop. I didn't blame her. I mean, I had always thought Carson was handsome, but he'd really filled out ever since he started going to the gym. The women on campus were definitely taking notice. He, on the other hand, was so naïve to his appeal; he actually thought she was still talking to him because she gave a damn about Dungeons & Dragons or whatever the hell they were going on about. I'd tuned them out at a certain point because he was being polite and smiling back at her. It was pissing me off.

I'd been trying to be nicer to him. I mean, I'd let him come on my tits just three days ago, after giving him the blowjob of his life. Maybe that's why he'd gotten comfortable enough to flirt with her in front of me. Maybe I should have been meaner; maybe I should have pushed his ass against the wall right then, and grabbed him between the legs to show her he was mine. He belonged to me.

Come on Ana. Let's be mature here. They're just talking.

But then she did the thing that really set me off. She gave a tinkling little laugh and laid her hand on his bicep, squeezing it slightly, before trailing it down to his chest. He didn't move away, just smiled in a bemused way because he hadn't said anything funny.

And then he looked back at me with that naughty smile of his, as if he knew exactly how jealous that move would make me.

Oh yeah. He was so going to pay for that.

The minute we got back to my dorm, I didn't waste any time. "Take off your clothes."

He froze like a deer in headlights, right in the middle of removing his gym bag. "Can I shower first?"

"Did I ask you to shower?"

A shiver went through him at the tightness in my voice. He secretly loved it when I got riled up like this, although he liked to pretend he didn't.

"Did I do something?" he asked. He actually had the gall to ask me that, with that knowing look of his, that irritated me as much as it got my clit hard.

Brat. He knew exactly what he did. "I don't recall asking for this much talking. Take. Off. Your. Clothes."

It might sound like I was being harsh, but he had a safe word which he could use at any point and put a stop to this. He wouldn't though. I could already see his body trembling, and his hands shook as he pulled off his t-shirt to show that lean physique he'd started getting. Heat flushed through my body. He stripped buck naked, but left his glasses on because he knew how horny it got me. Truly, I fell in love with Carson for his erudition, but combined with that cut body...

Damn, was all I could say.

I crooked my finger at him.

"On your knees," I said when he got close enough.

His eyes flared with heat as he obeyed, getting on one knee first, then lowering the other. It brought his head to just around my waist and I reached out, grabbing his hair and pulling.

He moaned.

"You know you've been a bad boy, right?"

"Yes."

"And so you know what I have to do?"

His eyes were deep swirls of inky black, hands clenched with the effort it took to hold himself back and not bury his face right in my pussy.

"Yes," he answered after a tense pause.

"Good. Lie down."

I didn't watch him do it. I turned around instead, heading for my desk with all my pretty, sharp pens. The pink one was my favorite, and I selected it before walking back to him.

His face was hungry with anticipation as he waited for me.

"Hands above your head," I told him as I reached underneath my skirt and slipped off my panties. "And don't fucking move, you understand?"

He was too turned on to manage more than a jerk of the head as he obeyed. His eyes were fastened on the panties in my hand, and then he glanced back at me, face pleading.

I smiled. He was so cute when he begged.

I straddled his face, facing his body. I hovered over his lips for a few beats before slowly descending. His tongue invaded my pussy immediately, greedily lapping and laving my folds. He moaned as he did it, before shifting his pursed lips to my clit, molding it firmly. Exactly how I liked it.

"Oh God," I moaned. He was so fucking good at it, I almost forgot what I was supposed to be doing. Before I completely lost my head, I lifted myself up, detaching his lips from my pussy. This wasn't about my pleasure. It was about his punishment.

Although the two often went hand in hand.

"Stick your tongue out and don't move it," I told him.

He hesitated before he nodded. Eating pussy was one of his favorite things to do, and holding him back from feasting to his fill would be like torture for him. Good.

I sat back down, his tongue spearing through my folds; soft, wet, coarse. I slowly ground myself against it, clicking my pen to reveal the tiny tip. His body jerked at the sound. He knew what was coming.

I took the sharp end of the ballpoint pen, pressing it into the skin of his areola. He moaned and his tongue slackening. I slapped his chest.

"You remember the rules, don't you?"

"Yes," he choked out. "Please..."

I scraped the tip of the pen over his nipple, and he screamed in deranged pleasure. I muffled the sound with my pussy, riding his face.

"That's it," I moaned, electricity zipping through me. It felt like my whole body was on fire, a current running straight from my nipples to my clit. I could feel the wetness gushing out of me as I rode his face. I wanted to drown him in it.

It was probably killing him that he couldn't touch me. His body quivered, and he was likely digging his nails into his wrist to stop himself from reaching for me. Oh, how his torment thrilled me.

Panting, I circled his nipple again with the pen, pushing down hard. He keened before I trailed the tip to his other nipple. His chest lifted lasciviously, seeking more contact, more pain, more everything. Despite my orders, his tongue was now moving relentlessly in my pussy, kissing my nub then sucking it into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it," I gasped, no longer caring that he disobeyed. "Fuck my clit."

He did. He worked it like a pro, as I continued down his body with the pen. Past his sternum, tracing down his abs, nearly at the light dusting of hair surrounding his thick stalk. He started fucking the air when I got close, body rippling helplessly. He labored for it.

"Make me come, you fucking tease," I ordered.

He moaned into my cunt and the vibration traveled through me. He sucked harder. I was at my peak. I grabbed my breasts, twisted my nipples, and came all over his face.

Panting, I managed to shift off him, admiring my handiwork. His face was flushed and wet, eyes dazed and shell-shocked. His body seemed like it had a mind of its own, continuously undulating even after I stopped touching him. Lines of red ink were marked all over his flesh.

I reached for my panties. "All done."

"What?" His head popped up, alarm awakening him from his daze.

"God, don't leave me like this!" He writhed like a worm on the floor, face twisted in desperate agony. "Please! Fuck. Please, I need to come."

"Oh hon, that ship has already sailed," I smiled at him, leaning in with one hand hovering over his erection. His body strained for it, thrusting as hard as he could, but I didn't give it to him. Instead, I let my hair trail over his heated skin as I whispered, "So next time some other woman comes up to you in an elevator, you tell her to keep her fucking hands to herself."