All Comments on 'From Heaven... Ch. 06'

by soroborn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

Absolutely beautiful. Have you considered writing professionally?

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Wonderfully told Story

I love the story , but am sad that you ended it. Am looking forward to any other storys you write.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Lovely

This was very well written from the first chapter. I enjoyed each segment, but this one did a very nice job of dealing with the reality of being a woman. One could assume that Ariel would just "know" these things, but it made for a good read as Tim anticipated her needs. I do think you could have extended this chapter, or even written another to explore her life as a woman and mother instead of ending it as you did, since it seemed just a little rushed.

Five stars.

dliterdliterover 12 years ago
Great

Loved the whole story, and like a previous writer said, hate to see it end, but it is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely

I've just read this from start to finish. What a beautiful story - very tender and gentle, although I wish Sally had been there too.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryover 11 years ago

Gabby=Gabriel

Mikey=Michael

That's what I'm assuming

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Something else!!!!

WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a different story! I enjoyed the flow of the story and how you moved the characters to keep the readers interest. Thanks for the story and keep writing (I know this story was written awhile ago). Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous