From Housewife to Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get you two a drink then I'll introduce you to everyone. Our little shindig has only just started, so there are not many people here yet. Anyway, I'm just terrible with names so it makes the introductions a heck of a lot easier. There will be lots more people joining us a little later on this evening. Oh, and this lovely lady here is Sue of course."

Howard turned to his wife

"Hon, would you look after Stanley and Mona while I get them a drink? Excuse me. I'll just leave you with Sue and go get you two a glass of punch."

Sue was prettier in real life than she appeared in her pictures. She wore a short green sleeveless dress that complimented a head of red curly hair that stopped just above her neck. She was very affable and down to earth and as we talked, I couldn't help wondering how a pretty, middle-aged housewife like Sue had become such a slut.

Howard returned with our punch. He smiled at his wife and winked as he handed us our drinks.

"You'd better keep an eye on this one Sue. You might have some stiff competition tonight from Mona. Our new friend Stanley's very lucky to have someone so lovely to share."

I blushed deeply and explained that being here was all Stanley's idea. I was only here to watch. Howard was like a favorite old sweater, easy to like and though he was somewhat corny, he had an easy familiarity about him that made you feel right at home. I noticed Stanley was beginning to relax a little too, as Howard and Sue put us at ease.

The first people we met were three gorgeous African American men named Willis, Sam, and Jerome. Sam, the smallest of the three stood about six feet tall. Jerome and Willis were probably closer to six feet-nine. All three of them were very powerful looking and looked like they belonged on a football team. Willis reminded me a lot of John. I blushed as he smiled and squeezed my tiny hand in his. As with John, there was an obvious attraction there. I could tell Stanley noticed too, and in hindsight, I think it was then that I knew there was no turning back.

Howard then took us over to meet Carl and Sara, the only other white couple at the party. Sara was fiercely intelligent looking. She was a brunette like me, but she was slender while I was quite busty. Her husband Carl, a tall blonde Germanic looking man with an air of superiority, leered at me as he took my hand, looking me up and down and undressing me with his eyes. I saw Sara doing it too, and I looked down at myself. I turned bright red as I realized my wet clothing was clinging to my body exposing my hardened nipples. Meeting Willis had got me quite stirred up because even though I knew it was wrong I found myself enjoying the couples' gaze a lot.

As we chatted, Sara discovered Stanley owned a flower shop. She said she'd always been interested in flower arranging so the two of them quickly hit it off and became engrossed in conversation. The buzzer rang, announcing more guests, and Howard and Sue went off to answer the door leaving me standing there alone with Carl.

"Can I get you another glass of punch Mona?" he asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Why yes thank you Carl, that would be very nice."

Carl took my glass and went off to the kitchen. He returned with two very full glasses and handed one to me.

"This is your first time at one of these parties isn't it Mona?" he asked. His faint smile told me he already knew the answer to his question.

"Y...Yes it is," I stammered. Is it that obvious? How did you know?"

"Oh, I suppose you could call me a student of human nature. I pride myself on my ability to read people."

"I don't quite understand...what do you mean by that?" I asked, praying he couldn't tell how attracted I was to him.

"Well let's take you for example Mona, I know you'd like to think coming here was your husband's idea, but wasn't it really you that planted the seed? I don't know your story, but I'd be willing to bet you were the one that first brought up sleeping with a black man. I can also see that you are very attracted to Willis over there, and myself and my wife," he added with a smirk. "You're one of us, you know."

I'd never met anyone with so much sexual power. Carl scared me to death. He could read me like a book and although I couldn't understand it, I sensed a kindred spirit in him.

"Why, how dare you." I said angrily.

I think I was angrier at the fact that I had come as he spoke to me, than at the truth of his words.

"For your information, you're way off the mark!" I said with a huff.

With that, I turned on my heel, and quickly went over and took my husband's hand, retrieving him from Sara. For the next couple of hours, as more and more people arrived, Stanley and I mingled, making ourselves comfortable, and chatting. It felt just like a normal cocktail party and not an organized gangbang. Every now and then, I'd notice Carl look over at me and whisper something to Sara, and his infuriating smile would cause me to blush once again.

Everyone was very friendly and so natural about Sue's impending gangbang. I found I was actually looking forward to watching her fuck all of the men. Howard must have read my mind because he soon turned down the music to get everyone's attention. He looked around the room at all the guests and smiled, speaking as casually as if the prize was a cheap box of chocolates, and not first crack at his wife.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming, both now, and later on," he joked. "Now if all of you are ready, we can begin. Sue's going to give each of you a pencil and a piece of paper. I'd like everyone that wants to be with Sue tonight, to write his or her names down on the paper and drop it into this shoebox. Whoever's name I draw will get her first, and after that, you can all take turns with my little slut. Please remember the rules, there's to be no photos taken by anyone, myself excluded of course."

All of the black men and to my surprise, even Sara, lined up and dropped their names in the box. Howard made a real show of fishing around in it and drew out a slip of paper. He unfolded the paper, looked at it, and held it up in the air with a flourish.

"Well, well, the winner is none other than Willis! Congratulations my boy, I have to tell you Willis, I think Sue will be very happy with the ticket I picked."

Willis was such a beautiful specimen of manhood I felt quite jealous of Sue and wished I were in her place. I watched as he walked over and picked her up in his arms as if she were a child, carried her over to the sofa and gently set her down. Sue stripped down to her tiny white lace bra and panties then got down on her knees and waited while Willis removed his shirt and slacks. He pulled down his white Calvin Klein briefs, and I gasped as his cock sprang into view. It was even bigger than John's and as thick as my wrist. Black as coal, and curved like a banana it stood proudly waving in the air before Sue's face. My pussy began to lubricate as he touched the precum dripping head of it to Sue's full, cherry red lips. He backed away slightly and a strand of precum hung between his cock and her mouth swaying obscenely. The crowd grew quiet and moved in closer to watch the obscene act.

Willis stood there looking like a giant ebony god, and then, using both hands held Sue's head still, and pushed his cock between her lips. I felt as if I were witness to some kind of primitive fertility rite. His deep manly voice broke the silence.

"Suck it for me, cunt!

Sue moaned in supplication and began to suck his giant cock. Cupping his ball sac in the palm of one hand, she squeezed it gently as she slowly milked his glistening saliva coated cock with the other. In the meantime, Howard slipped off her panties, exposing her damp hairy sex to everyone's gaze. I could smell the musky scent of her aroused cunt.

My hand stole surreptitiously under the fold of my skirt, rubbing my engorged clitoris through my damp silk panties as Sue pumped Willis's magnificent cock. I stole a glance around the room. My husband and some of the other men had their cocks out, beating themselves off as they watched. I could see by the pained expression on Willis's face he was getting ready to come, and then he surprised me by easing his cock out from Sue's mouth. He bent her over the couch with her ass towards the partygoers.

The erotic act enthralled me so much that Carl startled me, coming up behind me and whispering in my ear. I quickly pulled my hand out from under my skirt, hoping he hadn't noticed.

"Don't be shy and try to hide it Mona," he said in a hushed voice. "We're all here for the same reason. Move in closer so you can get a better view while you play with yourself. Go on, I know you want to!"

"Please...leave me alone!" I whispered, pulling away from him, but he was right. I did want to. Trying not to be obvious about it, I moved up closer. I could understand why men liked the doggy position so much. Sue's full round ass and swollen hairy cunt looked so inviting that I envied Willis, wishing I had a cock of my own to fuck her with. I was learning a lot about myself in a very short time.

Willis moved behind Sue and positioned his cock, then in one long smooth stroke, pushed forward and buried it up to his pubic hair inside her. Hanging on to the soft white flesh of her ass, he began to fuck her like an animal, his balls swinging wildly beneath him as he pounded away at her relentlessly. Before very long his balls began to tighten. Holding her tightly in place, he let out a loud savage bellow, filling her with his thick creamy cum. The men that were jacking off on either side of Sue cried out too, and let their loads fly hitting both sides of her face simultaneously.

Willis slowly and reluctantly backed away, leaving her cunt gaping, filled with hot sperm. Another man came forward and took his place. Before long, he too had made his own deposit in Sue's insatiable pussy. The rest of the men followed suit. By the time they were finished Sue was covered with cum, and leaking it from every opening. I remembered Sue's gangbang was only just the beginning, and it was time for everyone else to let their hair down. Sexual energy filled the room and if I really let myself go, there was no telling what I might do. My attraction to Willis, Carl, and Sara tempted me so much I didn't know which way to turn. I was so scared of myself I went up to my husband and asked to be taken home.

*******************

The next day I told my husband that I'd decided I would only have sex with him. I confessed that I had found parts of Howard and Sue's party exciting but I'd concluded it was morally wrong. When he began to protest, I reminded him that he'd said he could live with whatever decision I made. I made him promise he would never mention it again. Stanley kept his part of the bargain but I was to find out very shortly that his will power was far greater than my own. Two weeks passed by, but the memories of the party kept flooding my mind. My head was filled with pornographic images of the things I'd seen, and at night when I made love with Stanley, all I could think about was having sex with Willis, Carl, or even Sara while Stanley looked on. They say that whatever you think in secret will come to pass. I was about to find out for myself how true that was.

12