From Housewife to Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stanley was in for a real surprise. Now, not only could I not warn him that John and I were on our way up to the room but we were also going to be accompanied by Rebecca. I hoped he would have time to get in the closet.

In the restroom Rebecca and I each took a cubicle. I'd finished peeing and was just standing up and straightening out my skirt when Rebecca came into my cubicle and closed the door. Acting as if it were the most natural thing in the world, she took me in her arms and kissed me. As her tongue invaded my mouth any resistance I had vanished. Her hand traveled up between my legs and they seemed to part of their own accord.

"My my, what have we here?" Rebecca whispered as her hand found my cunt. "Goodness gracious, you're not wearing any panties! You are a bad girl, aren't you? Let's hurry and get you up to your room. I can't wait to watch John fuck you!"

All of the martinis I'd consumed had me in a daze so I let Rebecca take my hand and lead me out of the bathroom and across the lobby to meet John. While we waited for the elevator Rebecca kissed me once again and I felt a little shiver run up and down my spine. She gently squeezed the cheeks of my ass while John breathed down my neck and massaged my tits with his big black hands.

The receptionist was the same girl who'd checked Stanley and I in earlier that day. Although she pretended not to notice what we were doing, I felt like such a brazen slut. Being felt up in public by the depraved couple seemed so erotic.

Once inside the elevator John and Rebecca were all over me, and when we finally reached our floor I was ready to fuck them both in the hallway. My hand trembled with excitement as I frantically attempted to unlock the door to our room. Rebecca smiled and took the card away from me and opened the door.

Thankfully, Stanley must have gotten to the closet on time, as he was nowhere to be seen. I only hoped he was ready for Rebecca. John swept me up in his arms and carried me into to the bedroom with his wife following close behind. As he laid me down on the bed, I raised my ass to let Rebecca pull off my skirt while John unbuttoned his crisp white shirt.

Oh god!" I cried, in a voice loud enough for Stanley's benefit. "I'm so horny! I need fucking so much!"

Rebecca pulled my sweater over my head then deftly unhooked my bra and helped me out of it. My bare tits swung beneath me as I crawled over to John.

"Let me suck your cock John!" I gasped

I maneuvered John around until Stanley had a clear view then I pulled down John's zipper and rolled his shorts down to free his cock. All twelve inches of his magnificent manhood sprang up and swayed before my face. Moaning softly, I tentatively kissed the glistening plum shaped head and then engulfed it with my mouth. Rebecca fondled my tits, whispering her encouragement in my ear.

"Go on Mona... feel his balls... see what a big load of cum he's got in there for you!"

Surprised at how big they were, I cupped them reverently in the palm of my hand.

"Oh god John... they're so heavy!" I groaned, inwardly flattered that I was to be the recipient of so much sperm.

Holding his swollen cum filled sac, I began to suck on his cock as I jacked it off with my other hand. Knowing how Stanley loved watching me give blowjobs, I imagined he was probably masturbating himself by now.

"That's it baby...do it slow... real slow!" John said through clenched teeth. "Yeah just like that...god... I'd forgotten what a great cocksucker you are!"

Sucking a heavily veined glistening black cock twice the size of my husband's had every nerve ending in my pussy twitching with desire. I felt torn, I wanted it to come inside me so much and yet sucking it felt so wonderful, I wanted to continue.

John's excitement grew, and he began to fuck my face in earnest. Suddenly his cock swelled in my mouth, and knowing he was about to let fly I pulled back gasping for air.

"Come on... do it for me!" I panted... "Shoot a big load on my face...treat me like a whore!"

Rebecca hurriedly backed away from sucking my tits, making room for her husband.

"Give the little slut what she wants John! Go on, spunk her face for her!"

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, eagerly awaiting his load.

I didn't have very long to wait. John roared with relief as a huge burst of cum shot out the head of his cock and landed with a splat on my nose and cheek. The second burst surprised me, arcing through the air and laying a ribbon of hot cum across my lips and tongue. A third and fourth quickly followed and when he was finally done, I could feel the warmth of his jism as it slipped slowly down my face onto my breasts.

Suddenly, a slight rustling sound came from the walk in closet and Rebecca shrieked, pointing at its partially closed door.

"John, I think there's someone in there!"

John quickly leapt off the bed and yanked the closet door open. Stanley was sitting with his cock in one hand and his camera in the other looking thoroughly mortified at being discovered

"What the hecks going on?" John asked with a puzzled voice. He looked at Stanley and shifted his gaze back to me. I tried not to laugh as my husband awkwardly attempted to pull up his trousers.

"John, let me explain," I giggled. "We didn't mean any harm. Stanley just wanted to watch. We didn't think you'd ever find out he was in here."

"I can see that! Well, I guess it's better to have him watching than having a jealous husband after me!" John grinned. "I suppose introductions are in order. Rebecca, this is Mona's husband Stanley."

Rebecca gave Stanley a warm smile, trying to make light of the moment for his sake. She acted as if she ran across this situation every day, and I liked her for it. John was right. She had a lot of class and she did have a way of making others very comfortable

"Hello Stanley, I feel like I already know quite a lot about you," she smiled. "This must be terribly difficult for you."

My husband hopped around looking thoroughly embarrassed and attempting to hide his erection. He had been quite literally caught with his pants down.

"God, I cant imagine what this must look like, I feel so stupid."

"Stanley, you don't need to feel that way! Don't worry about it." Rebecca assured him. "John and I are swingers and we're used to people watching us. I see you have a camera. Go ahead and take all the pictures you want. John won't mind."

"Are you sure?" Stanley asked, sounding more than a little relieved. "I don't want you to think I'm some kind of pervert."

"Don't be silly Stanley. You're not the first person who's wanted to watch, you know! There are advantages to being a well-hung black dance instructor. Lots of men want John to fuck their wife when they find out how big his cock is. We might as well relax and enjoy the show, look, he's getting another erection."

Unbelievably, John was hard as steel and ready to go once again. I assumed the doggy position and he moved up behind me and looked back at my husband.

"Is this what you wanted to see Stanley? Do you want me to give your wife a big cream pie?"

Stanley stared with awe at the huge upright ebony cock that was poised at the entrance to my cunt. He raised his camera and focused in on us. With my ass at the ready and John's cum swinging from my chin I must have been quite the sight.

"Yes! Oh god yes! Stanley choked. "I love sloppy seconds... fuck my wife for me!"

Rebecca gently pushed my husband forward.

"Stanley why don't you lie underneath Mona?" she suggested.

John smiled knowingly at his wife. I couldn't help feeling the two of them did this a lot.

"That's a great idea honey... Stanley, lie on your back and slide under your wife until you're right below her. You might as well have a good view when I blow my load in her."

Stanley's voyeurism had overcome his shyness. Lying down underneath me on his back, he pulled himself forward until his face was just inches away from my gaping snatch. Stanley was going to get some very graphic pictures. Rebecca directed him once again, sounding breathless and even more aroused.

"Now Stanley, take hold of John's cock and bring it up to her cunt."

I stole a glance at Rebecca and saw she had her hand between her legs and was getting herself off while watching us. I raised my ass up higher, presenting myself in total submission.

I gasped as Stanley took John's huge cock and guided into place. Having my husband put a big black cock inside me went against all convention and yet felt so good. The head of John's cock parted my labia and I begged him to finish me off. . "Oh, god John...Do me...please! Do me!"

Stanley reached up from below and spread me open, and my cunt began to lubricate itself in preparation for John's huge cock. Somehow John managed to get about four inches of it inside of me before he had to stop and give me some time to adjust. Impatiently I pushed my bum back and the remaining eight inches of cock slipped up into my belly.

John started to fuck me, at first teasing me by withdrawing his cock then just as it felt like he was about to take it out, renewing his attack once more. My cunt clung to his shaft, making wet squishy sounds as he pounded away at me. The camera flashed from underneath me and I felt a perverse thrill as I noticed Rebecca had shed all her clothes and was shamelessly fingering herself as she watched.

My hand held on tight to Stanley's cock, jerking him off while John savagely fucked me from behind. Suddenly John's hands tightened their grip on my waist and I knew he was very close.

"I'm gonna cumm Mona! Oh fuck...I'm gonna cummm... get ready baby... here it comes!!!"

John let out a tortured cry then spanked my ass with his big black hand as he hosed down my insides with volley upon volley of freshly churned spunk. The mixture of pain and pleasure put me over the edge and I cried out as I started to come.

"Oh god John! I'm cumming too!! Ohhh my god...I'm cumminnng!!!"

"Oh fuck yeahhh!!!" he groaned, and released another huge burst of hot jism deep in my womb.

The lips of my cunt clung tightly to his cock, desperately milking every last bit of semen from his balls. His spasms finally ended and he eased himself out of my pussy leaving me on my hands and knees, stunned and filled with spunk. Having sex with a well-endowed black man had always been good, but with John, it felt as if I'd just been bred by a prize bull.

"What do you think Stanley?" John panted. "Did I do a good job fucking your wife?"

My husband wriggled out from underneath me. I'd been so caught up in what John and I were doing I'd forgotten he was even there.

"You gave her a real good seeing to John. That was far better than any porn movie I've ever seen!"

"You really liked John cuckolding you, didn't you Stanley?" Rebecca teased. "It was nice seeing your wife get off on his big cock, wasn't it?"

"God yesss! It was amazing! I've never seen anything so hot!"

Oh Stanley, it was amazing for me too! I'm so turned on baby," I sobbed. "John's cock is soooo big... and you won't believe how much cum he's shot into me!"

"Why don't you show Stanley how much, Mona." Rebecca croaked. "I'm sure he'd like to take a picture of it."

Rebecca's voice was beginning to crack. She sounded breathless and very horny. Watching John fuck the daylights out of me had affected her too.

Eager to show my husband what John's cock had done to me, I lay back on the mattress and spread my legs wide apart. A huge glob of warm cum oozed out of my fully stretched splayed pussy, ran down the crack of my ass and puddled onto the bed sheet. Surrounded by John's thick creamy spunk, my swollen clit resembled a large pink pearl nestled in a freshly opened oyster.

Turned on from watching my sexing, Rebecca straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my mouth, moaning softly as my tongue snaked out and pried open her pouting wet pussy. I found myself lost in the heady mix of her perfume and the scent of her arousal, and as I gently licked her warm velvety snatch, Rebecca's cunt fused with my lips in a Sapphic kiss.

"Oh god... that feels so good! Suck it for me honey," she pleaded, squeezing her tits and frantically squirming down onto my face. "Please...suck it for me!"

I grabbed the cheeks of Rebecca's ass and held her tight as I sucked her engorged clit between my lips. Unable to hold out any longer she suddenly gave a little whimper and her juices streamed down onto my face. Rebecca cried out, and we both came together as her hot pulsating pussy let go into my mouth.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck Mona....oh fuck yesss! I'm cumminggg!!" she screamed.

Lost in the throes of her orgasm, Rebecca babbled incoherently, grinding her steaming cunt into my face until her spasms finally ceased, then collapsing in a heap on top of me. Stanley continued to snap away with his camera. I'm sure he thought he'd died and gone to voyeur heaven.

********************

I lay there with Rebecca's love juice all over my face and John's cum seeping out of my freshly fucked cunt while Stanley took my picture. I was so thankful to my husband for bringing me to Chicago. My conversion to becoming a full-blown slutwife was complete and we had two more weeks to go! I could hardly wait to see what tomorrow would bring!

12