From Housewife to Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is with pleasure that we offer her now as "SLUT SHEILA." Raising his voice he continued, "She has been sponsored by her son." The room exploded in applause.

I felt the total humiliation as the cheers and applause continued, yet I felt my body remain in a state of total arousal. I then hear the crowd quiet and could sense someone near me as he spoke again. "Sheila," he inquired, "tonight are you fully prepared to offer yourself fully and totally to us to please and serve your Master your son as he has commanded?"

I shook as I felt the microphone touch my dry lips. I tried to speak and opened my mouth and heard nothing coming out. Again I opened my mouth and was finally able to softly whisper "yes".

He laughed loudly and the audience followed with hoots and cat calls as well, and then the announcer spoke again, "oh come on now, you can do better than a whisper can't you?"

The crowd erupted again and then quieted as he again spoke saying, "now we all know you are a slut and whore, you serve your son and are now owned by your son, so tell us you are a mom slut, love to serve your son and will do the same for us, tell us Sheila!"

I could feel my body quake, my throat felt dry and raspy as I again spoke softly saying, "yes, I will please my son by serving you in any and every way you ask."

The crowd again exploded in jeers and calls of "whore" and "slut" and "cunt".

Again he crowd quieted and I heard him speak again, "so SLUT, Mommy Slut; you now promise to perform as commanded by your 'SON' and Master and serve us totally, correct?"

I responded softly stating "yes."

He replied, "you know there is NO safe word, correct?"

I felt my body quake as if I was going to have another orgasm, my legs shook and a sweat broke out over my body as I spoke again saying, "yes. I am aware I cannot ask or beg for quarter and I will serve you fully in the name of my son"

He then slid his hand between my spread thighs and slid two fingers into my hole and removed it, held it up to the crowd and the all watched as the wet, sticky fluids from my body glistened in the lights and then slid them into my mouth, I suckled them deep into my throat and licked them dry and clean.

Then once more he spoke, "then now, you will be taken and used fully for the next 48 hours, you are ours and we will treat you like the Mom Slut you are."

He then walked away and I heard him call out, "Masters, please take your positions and enjoy this total whore!!"

I shook, frightened, aroused beyond my wildest imagination and totally humiliated as I stood naked and blindfolded before strangers awaiting my fate, aroused and willing, I was on Son's whore.

12