All Comments on 'From Innocence to Lust'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

This is easily one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. You've done a great job of setting things up... now finish it....in installments. Looking forward to more!m

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AND LEAD US NOT INTO ....

APART FROM A FEW MINOR SPELLING ERRORS IT WAS A VERY WELL DONE STORY . MOST MARRIED MEN WHO LOVE THE FEMALE SPECIES AS WOMEN AND NOT JUST SPOUSES CANNOT HELP BUT HAVE A DESIRE FOR THEIR FEMALE OFFSPRING IF THEY ARE INDEED ATTRACTIVE . BEING IN SUCH A POSITION , I SHARE YOUR FANTASY .

PLEASE CONTINUE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
only the beginning i hope!

AWESOME, can't wait for part 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

OMG! I'm so wet waiting for your next chapter!! Reminds me of me & my Dad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Extremely Hot ! ! !

Make sure to keep the pace as slow as this first installment and you will be assured of having many fans. I will be first in line for chapter two ! ! !

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

Quick.....let's have more of this one! Very well developed and very erotic. I'm anxiously waiting......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG - More Please!!!!!!!

Absolutely loved, just the right blend of lust and caution, absolutley great... please I need more!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
You got the 4 for the lead in

If you want the 5 get the next installment done! Dad is caught on the horns of a dilemma!

David48David48about 18 years ago
lower lifeform

No wait...that's lowLIFE. What a scuzball dad is, bugging his own daughters bedroom and bath. How damn hot is that? Whoops...OK so I can see how he might want to do the hidden camera thing. Still, he doesn't deserve a sweet innocent thing like his daughter. Why do I sense that he will be successful in this campaign to get in her panties? Is there no justice for the truly innocent?...Nah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The love and lust is building

I adored how the Dad's lust built for his sexy girl and she gradually became an obsession for him. I can hardly wait for him to fuck her. I'd love to have his eager lips on MY clit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fuck.Me.running. Daaaaamn, I'm hooked!! ;). I'm surprised daddy didn't spring for low Lux night vision cameras! Hehehe, oooh, hope remembered to password/hide the camera wifi transmitters, heh!

This guy has a perfect setup if he doesn't fuck it up, a hot wife that enjoys fucking her man, a sexual/intimacy relaxed household, a hot daughter that adores her daddy and thinks he's handsome/hot, and a daughter's friend that might have a thing for him!

So many opportunities, soo many things that could go wrong! Hehehe :)

Write on!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Good story. Balthough I love incest stories, it felt a bit icky that he was perming on her via hidden web cams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish some authors knew the difference between taunt and taut. They are quite different meanings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous