From Innocence to Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

I shut the computer down, and headed for the kitchen. Growing up, owning a small town greasy food restaurant, I could sling hash browns with the best of them. Today's menu included bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes. I hustled into the kitchen. Within minutes, the ladies were in the kitchen.

"What's this Honey," inquired Miriam. "You massaged the wrong side of our daughter," she laughed. "And then teased her about it," she continued. Her eyes sparkled as she looked from Stacey to me. "You have to learn the difference between a back, and a pair of boobs, Dad," she said.

"Mom," screamed Stacey. She grinned ear-to-ear. They were pulling my leg, real hard! I turned to look at Stacey. Standing in her radiance, she was a beautiful specimen of female flesh. She had thrown a clean night shirt on after her shower. Her long, lithe legs extended clear to the floor. I admired her body. I glanced back to Miriam.

"Well, I got on the computer and looked up teenage girls," I started. "They had numerous pictures, with all sizes of boobs. I now realize the difference and promise to try and not make the mistake again," I championed. I stuck my tongue in my cheek with a deliberate movement, rolling it around to make sure both ladies saw me. I grinned at them, returned to making breakfast. I glanced back at Stacey. Her hands were on her lower back, pressing forward, arching backwards hard, stretching her body out. I could see her sex peeking from underneath her night shirt. My eyes glued themselves to the soft cleft of flesh wrapped by her panties. Her lips protruded, fully engorged. My mind lurched, my cock followed. I shook my head back in disbelief. She was absolutely beautiful. Breathing, I swallowed hard, and returned to the pancakes.

"Ok, who's first," I asked as I started pulling food off the skillets, filling plates.

"Momma is," chimed Stacey.

Miriam stepped in, took her plate, caressing my ass softly. "Great breakfast hunk," Miriam whispered, winking at me. Off she went to the table.

"Ok Daddy, my turn," Stacey stated as she stepped up beside me at the stove. "Let's see," her voice trailed. Her hand went to my ass, caressing softly. "Great breakfast hunk," she whispered, winking at me. With a quick turn, she was off to the table as well. My mind gone, my thoughts raced to Miriam. Had she seen her daughter caress my ass? Did she get Stacey was playing a game with me? I just enjoyed. Nothing I could do now.

We ate quickly, each talking about the agendas for the day. Miriam was first to head out, having dressed after her shower and before breakfast. Stacey finished, cleared the table, and headed up to her room. I scrambled back to my office. I quickly flashed the screen back to my web page, and looked for Stacey. I saw her step to the bed, grab her clothes, and I made the assumption, get dressed. It was just minutes when she bounded down the stairs. I closed the window as she rounded the corner and entered my office.

"Remember Daddy, we have a half day today. We plan on going to lunch. Be back mid afternoon. Love you!" and she was off.

I had to do something about the remaining camera available. Too much happened that I did not see. After searching her room, I came up with a plan that gave one more angle of coverage in her room. It had to cover a greater depth of field, but gave me lots more room coverage, from the front of her bed to the bathroom door. I worked quickly to hide the camera, and expand the software coverage available. Now I was excited again. I lusted in my heart as Jimmy Carter had said.

The day went fast. Mid afternoon, Stacey did come back. Kara accompanied her. Small chat abounded. I could not take my eyes off the girls. Kara had a sweater on that formed around her tits. I openly stared at them. I swear she lifted her chest to me several times, only to slide to the side when she caught me staring at them She grinned at me, licking her lips softly. Was she teasing me? I volunteered I needed to finish up some work, they bounded up stairs to entertain themselves. I pulled up my software package again. My new camera angle worked perfectly. I got to see and hear both girls.

"I love your Daddy," Kara told Stacey. "He is so nice. And God is he sexy," she continued.

"Kara!" Stacey barked sternly. She grinned. "He's good looking. I can see why mom caught him," she continued.

"I think he stared at my boobs today," laughed Kara. "I sure hope so," she continued. "Makes me feel sexy," she finished. "Does he look at you that way," she asked Stacey.

Stacey looked puzzled. "Kara," she said. "What kind of talk is that? He's my dad," she stated. They both jumped on Stacey's bed, sitting close. "Let's talk about Christmas presents," Stacey said. I turned the video off. Time for me to do some real work. The afternoon passed into early evening quickly. Kara headed out. Miriam returned.

Stacey fixed dinner, consisting of a grilled cheese and soup. It is so easy, quick, and tasty. What else could you ask? We ate, watched a movie, and relaxed for the evening. Miriam headed off to bed early, having missed sleep the night before, leaving me and Stacey alone to watch the end of the movie.

I laid the recliner chair of the sectional back, enjoying the movie. Pausing, getting time to fix some popcorn, Stacey joined me on my end of the sectional. While I fixed the popcorn, Stacey had ran and changed into her night shirt. We ate, jousting for several pieces of popcorn. I could hardly focus on the movie. Her bare leg was pressed against my leg. I could feel the heat generated between us. I dropped my hand to her bare thigh, open palm facing down, fingers lazily tracing her skin, nails raking gently. Over the next half hour, I moved my hand up her thigh, moving my fingers underneath her night shirt. My hand now rested on her hip portion of her pubic region, inches from her covered pussy. My fingers continued their dance, sliding deeper into the inner thigh. My fingertip brushed across her mound, directly over the puffy lips. The electric charge of the act made Stacey jump, roll her hips slightly. No words were spoken.

I got braver. I slid my finger down the edge of her panties. Stacey's breathing stopped. "Daddy," she whined, reaching to push my hand away. My hand rested on her bare thigh, many inches below her sex. My fingers ached. I wanted to turn and thrust my fingers into her sex, to fuck her wet hole. God I wanted her. She laid her head on my shoulder. I caressed the thigh with my fingertips softly. My cock was rigid. My balls ached. The movie mercifully ended. I hugged Stacey, feeling her tits press against my chest. I pulled her close, smelling her hair, caressing her back. I slid my hand down, over her ass softly, pulling her close against my crotch. An eternity passed. She had to feel my rigid cock. "Night Daddy," she said, kissed me on the mouth. She hesitated, looking into my eyes. A second later, she bounded up the stairs. I reached to adjust my fucking hard cock.

Taking a deep breath, I quickly went to my office. Within seconds, I had my web site pulled up, and was watching Stacey get ready for bed. A quick brush of the teeth, a brush through the hair, and she walked slowly into her room from the bathroom. Stopping, she turned to look at herself in front of her full length mirror. Standing tall, hands on hips, she stood for a few seconds. Surprising me, she raised her night shirt, grabbed the waist of her panties, and bent, pulling them off. She threw them on her chair. Pulling the covers back, she jumped to the bed, bouncing, shifting her body over to the middle, lying flat on the bed. I was just seconds from heaven. Please God my mind screamed. Let me watch her.

She did not disappoint me. Her knees pulled up, her heels pressed almost together. Her hand slid over her chest, massaging her tit. I could see her vividly, rolling the nipple, pinching softly, tugging on her nipple through her night shirt. My cock jumped to extremely rigid. Her hand slid slowly down her torso, her knees spread wide. I had a perfect view of her beautiful cunt. My breath quickened. I groaned, my mind taking me deep between her legs. I could not breathe. Holy fuck it was beautiful. Stacey rubbed her mound, rolling her fingers around over the taunt flesh. Slowly, her fingers dipped down over her mound. Her middle finger slipped between her lips, disappearing, wrapped softly in her velvet lips. Her index and 4th finger closed over the lips, pushing her lips down over her middle finger. Her middle finger moved quickly, back and forth over her clit. I could see now, her finger spread first one lip, then the other as she mashed her hard nub back and forth. She groaned deeply, her mouth hanging open, head thrown back. Her hips tilted up to meet the intruding finger, wanting more. She slid her hand completely between her legs, her middle finger dipped deep into her cunt. She gasped as she thrust the long, slim finger into her wet hole. A deep, guttural groan emanated from her as she pulled a glistening finger out of her wet hole. Moving quickly back, she again began assaulting her clit. Seconds passed, I stroked my rigid cock hard, fisting the raging piece of meat. I licked my lips, wanting to taste her sweet pussy. She glanced at the door, hesitating, stopping all movement. Rolling, she turned off the light.

"God damn it," I cursed out loud. Was she still masturbating? I listened in the darkness.

"Mmmmm, yes, right there," was very audible in the darkness. "Oh yes," Stacey groaned. My mind gave me pictures. "Oh fuck," filled the audio. "Yes," hissed Stacey. I was on the verge of cumming. I wanted my daughter. I pictured my cock at her wet hole, its head slipping into her soft lips, pushing against the hole, sliding slowly, popping through into her velvet softness, her wetness coating my rigid cock. I was hammering my cock, leaning back, watching a dark screen. "No Daddy," whispered Stacey. I came to attention. Did I hear what I thought I heard? You could hear a pin drop in my office. Was she fantasizing about me? Quiet! Be still brain! No movement. I listened hard. Then, so softly, but so loud in my brain. "Oh god Daddy! Don't! No!" Stacey whispered. "Oh fuck," she whispered loudly, grunting hard. I blew my wad, shooting streams of cum, blasting hard, cumming. I groaned loudly, pumping my cock, squeezing every drop of cum up my shaft, spitting into my hand. I quivered, my body shaking. I had to have her. God I needed to fuck her!

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12