All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 03'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ohdownunderohdownunderalmost 10 years ago
i know how she feels

to hate someone but want them so bad, to get treated like shit, to feel like shit but so turned on

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60almost 10 years ago
Getting even better

I really like the way your Jenny is growing in the story. Hope this goes on for several more chapters. Thank you for sharing.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Love this

I absolutely love this story. I just want to sip at it so there's always some more waiting for me.

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 9 years ago
Better and better

The story goes on getting better and better

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
The disappearance of Jenny

It's very interesting how much planning and thought Philip has put into Jenny's transformation into Mei Chun.

I find myself on both his and Mei's side, oddly enough. He is doing something that almost everyone would agree is "bad", and yet his motives are good. Sometimes, some bad is required in order to achieve a good result in the end.

This was another great chapter. Thank you for writing it.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

very well written, have to read more later.

RevHaleRevHaleover 1 year ago

Fantastic and terrifyingly realistic mind breaking!

zammzamm3 months ago

Holy smoke! Great story. Honestly, the only thing I'm struggling with is how a woman as hard-boiled as Jenny admits to her need for love and her need for Philip to love her in such a short time. My immediate reaction is that it would take longer for that transition to occur. However, I also know as a writer you need to keep the story moving and many readers don't want to plow through the human condition of conflicting feelings or agree with the assessments of others when those assessments aren't what you want to hear, so I can accept the pace. You have a talent with dialogue. For sure I will be Part Four.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES