All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 09'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

This series gets better and better. I like the characters.

bartermanbartermanover 9 years ago
WOWW

started with this chapter after reading your comment on another story but be assured i'll be back to read it all love your style x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I just wish Mei was dominant instead of submissive, that would be more interesting to read.

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 9 years ago

I love the twists and turns. Philip and Mei are scary characters, beautifully developed.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Love this

There's always something new and surprising and the sex is always hot as hell. I hope you keep writing forever :)

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Love

Mei is discovering something I also discovered over a year ago and that is that it is possible to be in love with more than one person at the same time. That the amount of love we can give is not limited.

I really like the pace that the story is taking and am looking forward as always to reading more.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Another winner

The characters continue to evolve - and reveal - who they are and where they are going.

Lots of surprises from Philip, I am very intrigued to see how things will turn out for him.

I feel like Mei has a better chance of coming out of the other side of this ok. Not, as mentioned, that she is without chance of relapse, but rather that she has learned a lot more than perhaps Philip has. I think he stands a chance of getting into too many 'projects' and having the whole thing go 'boom'.

Regardless the story has so many directions left to explore and I feel like you are prepared to poke into every nook and cranny ;)

Thanks for the great read,

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two items of note

The first: "Maybe love, though she knew so little about it, was a spring that didn't empty but just continued to produce?"

An incredible and beautifully worded insight. Especially weaving this metaphor of love together with water and part of her Chinese name. So subtle and rich.

The second: The description of Mei making love to Karla is one of the most erotic scenes in any story I have read. You conflated Mei's burgeoning understanding of love with a rediscovered innocence that only she possesses to purify the nasty, lewd and lascivious acts she performed on Karla by turning them into genuine, heart to heart transmissions of ecstasy. It's really too bad you can't get massages like that at your nearby salon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Labial lips??

The "lips" on a woman's pudenda are called labia. That's it. Yes, labia. It's Latin for lips. This anatomical designation is agreed upon internationally to describe the lips around a woman's cunt. To say "labial lips" is just as ridiculous as to say "anal asshole", or "titty boobs". A typically ignorant American language redundancy. Stop it! The story itself is ok, quite erotic. Educated editor needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES