From Little Acorns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence, this time heavy with anticipation, returned and then Jayden smiled. It was a smile that lit up his whole countenance, it banished, for the moment at least, all the pain he was feeling, and he laughed as he spoke.

"Yes! Oh, yes, Trent, yes, I'll marry you, sweetheart. I love you too."

Trent kissed him passionately, his hands were in his hair, his lips touching Jayden's eyelids, his cheeks, his mouth, his throat, before he just looked at his lover with speechless amazement.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Jayden laughed again. He couldn't believe how insecure Trent had suddenly become. "I know it'll be a while, but I want everyone to know we're together. My whole life is worthwhile because of you, so shhh, it's gonna happen."

Trent nodded. Jay was right, it would happen, not yet, but when his lover could walk down the aisle, across the room, or wherever they were when they exchanged vows, then they would become a married couple. The sheet was still around Jayden's ankles and, not wanting him to get cold, Trent pulled it up. He rested it across the tanned and muscular chest, kissing the skin as he did so.

"Go to sleep, baby, get your strength back, because I want to sweep you off your feet and make you mine."

"Mmm, me too." Jayden's words were already slurred with sleep. He knew Trent would still be there when he woke up, knew, now, he would always be there. The realization helped him let the world drift away, it banished the loneliness, the heartache and the emptiness and, with a huge yawn, he knew finally, at his own pace, he had found everything he had ever wanted.

The End