From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 02a

Story Info
She was blackmailed, but would she have done it anyway?
1.4k words
4.17
139.1k
27

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled to herself as she hung up the phone. She had just done something that she hadn't thought she was capable of - she had said no to Jake.

The call had come at eleven-thirty. "Meet me at one in room 416 at the Marriott. Wear something sexy and make sure you have your diaphragm in."

"Sorry Jake, I can't make it."

"What?"

"I said I can't be there."

"I'm not sure you understand. You need to be there because I promised Wilson another shot at your sexy ass. He's flying in this morning just to see you."

"Sorry Jake, but I have something more important to do today than see one of your sleazy customers."

"That sleazy customer is one of my best accounts and I can't afford to lose him."

"Well I'm sorry Jake, but I'd much rather you lose one of your accounts than me lose my husband."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Remember when I called you and said we had a problem? Remember what you told me? You said it wasn't our problem, it was mine and that I had to handle it. Well I did what I had to do to keep that tape away from Gary. I had to agree to have sex with them when they wanted and today is one of the days they want me."

"Them?"

"Yes Jake, there are two of them and I'm afraid I have to cut this call short because they are expecting me and I'm running late. Say hello to Mr. Wilson for me. Bye now."

After she'd put the handset in the cradle she stood there looking down at it and wondered just how she had managed to let her life get so screwed up. Twenty years as a faithful and loving wife and mother down the drain for a man she didn't even like, but couldn't say no to. She hadn't wanted to say no to him then. Stan Wilson was a cigar stinking, fifty pound overweight slug, but she would have fucked him in a heartbeat just so she could feel Jake in her again.

The slight satisfaction she had gotten from telling Jake no was offset by the fact that she really, really wanted to go to him. She had only enjoyed saying no because of the callous way he had acted when she had called him about Jerry's blackmail threat. No matter, she had to get ready to meet Jerry and Scott at the motel.

++++++++++++

For the next two months she'd had some very enjoyable sex with the two young men. At the beginning they had been inexperienced, but enthusiastic and their enthusiasm had gotten to her. She had to be there to keep Gary from finding out about her and since she had to be there she had decided that she might as well enjoy it. She had taken the time to teach the two boys how to treat a woman so as to bring out the best in her and that had included teaching them to eat pussy. Both Jerry and Scott had gotten quite good at it.

As much as she was enjoying her afternoons with the boys she was still always aware that she was being blackmailed and one day she decided to get back at them a little. Jerry had just finished fucking her and when he had pulled away from her and had gotten off the bed she had called Scott over. When Scott moved to take Jerry's place she had stopped him:

"Not just yet honey. Today we are going to teach you something new."

"What's that?"

"How to make a woman have massive orgasms and make her never want to give you up."

"How do I do that?"

She spread her legs wide and said, "Eat my pussy."

"That's not new, we been doing that for weeks now."

"This will be a different way of eating pussy. Come on honey, go down on me."

"But Jerry was just there."

"So?"

"Well, you know, he finished in you."

"I know that honey, that is why I want you to eat me. Make me scream honey, show me you are a man."

"No way. I'm not going to do that."

"No? Too bad. I thought you were a man. I guess I keep forgetting that you are just a young kid. How about it Jerry? Are you man enough?"

Scott looked at Jerry and then he did what she hoped he would; stung at being called a kid he steeled himself and said, "What do I do?"

"Nothing different honey, just eat me like you have before. The only difference is that this time I'll be a little wetter and maybe a little sloppy, but you do this and let the girls know you like it and you will have to beat them off with a stick"

She had never fed a cream pie to anyone before and she had hoped that Scott or Jerry would end up going to the toilet to hurl, but that isn't what happened. Scott tentatively approached her pussy and took a few quick licks. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it tight to her pussy and moaned:

"That's it honey, lick it up, clean me out, make me scream honey, make me scream."

She humped her pussy at his face and waited for him to try and pull away, but he didn't. What happened was that Jerry picked up her chant and started urging Scott on.

"Do it Scotty, make her scream bud, make her scream, make her cum. Do it Scotty, do it." And Scott dug in. By God he'd show her who was a man.

She had always loved having her pussy licked and she had taught the boys how to do it the way she liked, but she was not prepared for the sudden feeling that came over her as Scott went after Jerry's cum. She felt so deliciously wicked at having talked Scott into doing something so nasty and that coupled with the sexual high she normally got when she was eaten gave her one of the largest orgasms that she had ever experienced. She screamed and clutched Scott to her as she heard Jerry say:

"Way to go Scotty, way to go. Now fuck her dude, fuck her hard and fill her up so I can try it."

For the rest of the afternoon she was a mindless fuck toy as the two young boys took turns fucking her and then eating her to tremendous orgasms. She was so lost in lust that she paid no attention to time and if Scott hadn't said:

"Hey man, we got to let her go so she can go home" she might have been there all night."

++++++++++++

She still saw Jake about twice a week, but he seemed to have lost interest in her. More often than not he called and she hurried to him only to find that he only wanted her to take care of one of his customers. She didn't want his damned customers, she wanted him. Or she wanted to be wanted by him.

Damn it, she was more confused than ever. She was madly in love with her husband, had a stupid sexual attraction to a man she did not even like, was bedding a bunch of assholes to please the man she didn't like and as a result of trying to please him she was being blackmailed by two horny nineteen year olds.

Then came the afternoon when everything changed. She had agreed to meet Jake at the Ramada and when she had walked into room 221 she found Jake and four other men waiting for her. She took one look at them and turned around and walked away determined to put Jake behind her. If she could successfully do that then all she had to do was get the tape back from Jerry and her life could get back to normal.

She did put Jake behind her though it hadn't been easy. His voice on the phone still caused a tingle in her loins and several times she had been sorely tempted to hang up the phone and go to him. Once she was even dressed and on her way out the door before she came to her senses. Surprisingly enough it was Jerry and Scott who helped her make it happen. Whenever Jake wanted her she always told him that the boys were expecting her and then she reminded him that he was the one who told her that she had to handle the problem.

She was finally in control. All that remained was to get the tape.

To be continued...