All Comments on 'From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 02a'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i know in your mind she not getting away with this

this piece of shit of a woman,fucked over her hubby and son.i hope they find out and put her ass in the street.there no excuse for what she doing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dear She Won't get away with it - PLEASE

Cmon - this writer is the watching cuck king of yesteryear in his mind.

Of course she will get away with it - he's watching or will be soon.

This is plot 1 a - the usual again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wimpmaster Award

Another one of JPB's wimpy husband stories. The whole series is on Storiesonline if anyone is interested. Although you have to hand it to JPB, he deserves the "WimpMaster Award" for consistency & being predictable. However, at least once a year, JPB writes an excellent non-wimp story that stirs up the natives. Overall, he is an excellent story teller if you like that particular wimp-husband theme. Keep up the consistency!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

not. what's the deal? the story is not even that erotic. this is JPB's specialty, storywise anyway. the whore just goes from one fuck to another, but there's nothing to it. sure, there's that sentence of " i love my husband" crap, but its just bland, bland and bland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just Plain Bob pisses on himself again

BLECCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Like The Story!

Very interesting story. Faithful wife flirts and kids with husband about another guy and slam bam thank you mam there she is involved with not only her husbands boss but two teenagers. Yes, it might be a stretch, but it is an intersting story. Don't think it can happen in the "real world", well think again!!

"JP Bob" says he has 2 ending, how about letting him tell and finish the story.

Keep writing JP Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bound to have hate mail

Dear JPB,

You're bound to have hate mails. Honestly you have very good writing skill but your plot may not agree with a lot of peeps.

Your plot is not new. Very similar to another story under the non consent category ' A Company's Affair'. Even the boss name Jake was the same. Only slight different of the plot here was your heroine is sort of in-charge here. She did have the guts to say 'No' to Jake.

If I like this story? Hmm...not really but I enjoyed your skill in writing as I mention earlier.

I hope she took on a more aggresive role instead just being a nympho that couldn't get enough of sex. Maybe turn the table even more like making Jake make out with the boys and used him to get her husband Gary to VP.

Just my suggestion....

Anyway I can only rate you 75 for your skill not the plot.

Cheers man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story.

I always like like it when there is an element of non-consent to a story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Like the writing...hate the characters

I'm still reading. I'm still hating the story. I'm still hating the slut-wife. I'll keep reading because I like Bob's stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Awful

What a sick excuse for a wife. Just another one of Bob's whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS