All Comments on 'From Me, For You'

by SexLoveWriting

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I woke up,still feeling good from the night before,i pushed back against you,feeling your cock,i reach back,stroking you,responding,hardening,my pussy still damp,musky from our combined juices.I wipe some on your cock,around my anus,then move your cock there.You respond,thats it,i hold your cock against my anal entrance,you push,push,then enter,slowly gliding into my arse,i bend forward,giving you full access,your hard cock making my arse and pussy tingle.Slowly at first,now faster,so good,almost out,then back in,i cant help it,i push back,thats it,deep,so deep,my pussy so wet,wait,wait here it cumms,thats it,dont stop as my rectum contracts,squeezing tight around your thrusting cock,my pussy,jumping,orgasm,i feel the heat in me as you release,hammering my arse,filling me,slowing,until still in me,we stop,your arms around me.Bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, my wife was reading this short story and became so aroused that for the first time since her full hysterectomy (several years ago) began masturbating in front of me until she came and begged me to go down on her. I took the opportunity to continue to her arse with my tongue. As her lips began to swell again i slid my thumb in her rear and three in cunt as her continued to build to another orgasm she leaned up and just said one sentence, "its time to try it again, I want your cum in my ass" Needless to say both of us had an amazing orgasm.

thank you for your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous