All Comments on 'From Obsession to Redemption Ch. 05'

by Gypsy in MI

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
writingqueen11writingqueen11over 18 years ago
What happened???

The series of the story was great but the ending was kind of a let down. That was it that was how she finally realized who her kidnapper was? I was looking for I guess something with just a little bit more. For example what happens to Kelly, or for that matter what happened to her husband. But besides the ending I thought it was a really good story and I will be looking for your writings in other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really Good!

I felt that it could have gone on a little longer...like maybe you got bored with it. But the story concept and character building was very good! I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nicely done!

I am most impressed with your story! I came across your piece by accident - the search engine fastened onto the name Steve O'Donnell, I was searching for Steve-O. But I thought the story was interesting from the start, and I really got into the characters quickly. I can identify most closely with the Klaus character, I've felt his pain and frustration in the past. The happy ending was a nice touch. Gives me hope. You made my morning. Best wishes towards your future writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous