From Online to Real Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,419 Followers

"If he is trying to seduce me," Janet thought, "it is working!"

John smiled as he looked into her eyes, trying to read her thoughts as he felt his heart trying to beat through his ribcage.

"Let's go somewhere." He suggested, taking hold of her hand as he led her around the corner of the building, straight into the full-force of the wind storm now going on. As before, John's costume was not really affected by the wind, other than his cape billowing out behind him. Janet, on the other hand, had a problem. Her cape reacted as John's did, only with more activity, since it was shorter, but her skirt immediately began to dance around, and had to let go of John's hand to gather it. She had to hold it with both hands at her sides, to prevent it from revealing her panties to everyone watching!

They simply walked together until the reached the fairway, out of the light of the building, and away from the noise of the party. John stopped and turned to her again.

"I can't help myself," John blurted. "I have to kiss you some more!"

John aggressively mashed his lips to hers and began kissing her with a fury, a pent-up lust that even he didn't know he possessed. Janet met his kiss with her own, becoming enraptured with the idea of making out with John, and maybe even more. She let go of her skirt, and reached her hands up around his neck, her long red nails gently caressing the back of his neck, and tousling the hair on the back of his neck. The wind attacked their costumes with a vengeance, and Janet's skirt and cape were soon flying about without restraint, exposing her smooth legs, the tops of her thigh high hose, and her thong to the darkness surrounding them. John's hands began to rove over her body, first her arms, then down her sides to her ass, where he was easily able to reach under her flying skirt and grope her thong-covered butt. Groping is softly at first, his grip became more emboldened as she moaned softly, pressing her body to his as they kissed repeatedly.

Ignoring their location, John reached a finger inside the lower elastic of her thong and drew it along to her front, brushing the side of her mound from the side. Janet's continued moaning and soft cries emboldened him to proceed further, and more aggressively, now using both hands along her hips and sides, even caressing her breasts and nipples through the thin satin covering them. The harsh wind and wine had made Janet's nipples hard and erect, the grape-sized points easily manipulated through her dress.

Janet's body began to electrify as she felt herself being aroused by his kisses and touching, and her body began to ache for more. Her hands also began to explore John's body, feeling his chest and shoulders as she reached inside his tuxedo coat. Her hand dropped lower to his waist, and began to run her palm over his bulging center, a wicked smile crossing her lips as they kissed. She then began to undo the clasp holding his pants closed, and then daintily used her finger and thumb to draw down his zipper. As she opened his pants, her other hand reached in and began to grope his hot, throbbing manhood, feeling it pulse with every beat of his racing heart.

"I-I can't take this any longer!" John declared.

"What's to take?" Janet coyly answered.

"You!" John replied as he kissed her again, this time letting his thumbs hook inside her panties and began to draw them down, over her hips and past her thighs. He drew her panties down as far as he could reach, until Janet began to swivel her hips to help the now loose panties fall to her ankles. The blowing wind felt cool and exciting to Janet as it rushed over her nearly bald moistness, and her petals were singing a tune of desire as they were caressed by the rushing wind. Janet no longer cared about her body being exposed, she was too turned on by John, the wine, and the wind to want anything but a hard cock inside her. Carefully stepping out of her thong, Janet broke their kiss. A wicked smile creasing her face.

"I bet you can't catch me! "She baited. "And if you do, you can have me!"

With that, she was off as fast as her heels would allow, down the cart path, her heels clicking loudly and quickly as she moved off into the darkness. John had to take a moment to re-fasten his pants so they did not trip him up before going after her. The pursuit was hampered by the near-total darkness on the golf course, and the wind making it impossible to hear anything but the rush of air and rustling of trees in the background. After a few seconds, John realized she had stopped running, or had gone off on the grass.

He peered into the darkness, wondering if she had somehow doubled back on him, when he heard her giggle nearby. He raced off in that direction, taking several steps before he found her, laying on the ground on her back, her cape carefully splayed out underneath her, her skirt flipping in the breeze and her legs spread apart, knees high as one finger was circling her sweetness.

"Took you long enough!" she giggled.

John took his pants off in record time, kicking his shoes off into the darkness and stepping out of his pants and underwear, launching his hardness into the wind, each heartbeat making it bound up and down as he approached her, his cape still billowing up behind him. He knelt between her thighs as he took in her erotic beauty. Looking her in the eyes, he grinned as he lowered his hand to hers, and gently slid it off to the side, next lowering his face to her crotch. He licked his tongue along her smooth, silken mound, trailing a path of saliva to her petals, where he lowered his face and took a long, slow lick of her labia, ending his oral caress with a flicking encirculation of her hardening clit. He tilted his head down and began to repeat this probing of her sweetness, making sure to slowly tease and caress each fold and ridge of her opening.

Janet could not help but gasp loudly as she felt his tongue giving her a pleasure she had not had in some time. Her last lover had been months ago, and he was a quick, jump on/jump off affair, the sex being over before she had even known it had begun. John, however, was taking his time with her, making sure she felt every twinge of passion possible. Janet arched her back and reached for his head, running her fingers through his hair as the pleasure and passion continued to build in Janet. The gusting wind blew John's cape up and over Janet, completely covering her in a blanket of dark, silky satin, the smooth fabric caressing her legs and arms, and obscuring her vision as it covered her face. She let out another series of moans as she felt her vagina being probed so slowly and deeply by his tongue.

John moved his hand over her mound, drawing a single finger down the side of her labia until he was at her opening, and slowly drew it up and down, spreading her petals until he found her opening, and slowly inserted his middle finger deeply into her, while keeping his tongue flicking and teasing her bud. As his finger buried itself in her, he began to flex it, in and out, mimicking the feel of a man penetrating her, but with a crook at his knuckle, pressing upwards as he withdrew, massaging her inner sweet spot. He kept after her pleasure, each movement giving Janet a new sensation of ecstasy and raw sexual tension as she had not yet reached a point of release. Her juices began to flow, the volume building as his ministrations teased and tickled her.

Janet began to gasp for air, her chest heaving, making her nipples slide back and forth inside her satin dress, causing them to tingle with each breath. Her hips began to buck with each flexing of John's finger and she moaned loudly with each exhalation. She no longer cared about anyone seeing her modesty, or even hearing her now. All she wanted was more of the powerful sensations coursing up and down her spine. She had to have John inside her, to feel his manhood deep within her, mating with her fertile body. The wind gusted again, pulling John's cape to the side, and then down his back, making her shiver slightly as she was exposed, whether it was from the sudden coolness or her passions, she didn't know. She began to beg him with each lick of her crotch. Beg him to enter her with his manhood. Finally, she was reaching the point where she thought she could stand no more. Her heart was bounding, her body trembling, and she arms and legs writhing as John suckled on her clit, using his teeth to gently nibble on it. Just as John's finger withdrew again, she felt her body clench, her stomach muscles lifting her torso from the grass, and she screamed as she climaxed, sending a flood of her fluid down her pussy, drenching John's chin and hand in her moisture.

John rose to his knees as he saw Janet land back on the grass with a heavy thud, her arms aside her, and her legs splayed wide. Her chest was heaving, gasping for air, and her body trembled. A smile creased his face as he realized she was now his to have. She would not resist, nor even be passive. She would be his lover from now on. Without knowing it, he had given her the most intense pleasure she had known, and with that, had claimed her as his own. Her eyes were softly closed as she began to recover from her sexual release, and John crawled up enough to place his knees directly inside hers. His manhood still bobbed from his racing pulse, and the wind teased him just a little, a promise of the pleasure he was about to receive from his conquest.

Janet's eyes fluttered open as she saw him over her, his long cape fluttering in the wind, making John to appear at once more menacing and powerful. She saw him begin to lean forward, and lower his hips to hers, feeling the tip of his manhood press against her pussy. As he lowered himself onto her, she felt his pressure increase until her labia separated, and allowed his entrance to her body, her already flowing juices making his entry soft and easy. John flexed his hips downward, pressing the head of his shaft into her tightness, stopping part way, both to allow her love tunnel to adjust to his girth and to allow him to enjoy her envelopment of his hard, throbbing shaft. John backed his hips and partially withdrew, only to re-insert himself into her, feeding more of his manliness deeper into her femininity.

Janet raised her knees and spread her thighs apart as John pushed himself into her, finally able to stretch Janet's vagina to accommodate him. As her body relaxed, John left his cock deep inside for a moment, leaning his head down to kiss her parted, sexy lips. She lifted her head to meet his kiss, and their tongues caressed passionately. The engagement of their bodies was almost more than John could stand, and his hips began the motion of love that only a man and woman can share. Janet's hands moved to caress his shoulders as they kissed, unable to feel his bare shoulders through his tuxedo coat and shirt, and with his cape still flipping and floating in the wind. Her arms slid down his body to his waist, where she was able to feel his bare skin, and the motion of his hips as he repeatedly pumped his manhood into her, slowly, with long strokes.

John's nostrils flared as his chest heaved from the sexual desire and passion he felt for her, the rush of air mixing with the surrounding high winds. Janet's eyes were closed as she became lost in this kiss, feeling the rekindling of her body, the tingling of her vagina as his cock repeatedly entered and withdrew, each pulse of his shaft sending a new bolt of pleasure through her, his pelvis bumping against her clit as his thrust hit home. John broke their kiss and began to put his full weight on her, craning his neck to allow his lips to trace down her neck, his tongue flicking and teasing, the trail he was leaving cooling in the wind. He reached the back of her neck and opened his mouth, using his teeth to softly bite into her flesh, almost as a vampire would, but without the danger of drawing blood.

Janet's head tilted to the side as she felt John's lips trail down her neck, giving herself to him as his cock cycled in and out of her, her knees high and parted, allowing him full and complete access to her vagina. She held nothing back from him, not knowing why, only being lost in the here and now of lust and raw, unrefined sexual desire. She felt his pace begin to quicken, as well as the strength of his thrusts, now each bump of her clit making her moan loudly, her breath beginning to pant as she felt his cock begin to seize control of her body. Janet's eyes popped open as she felt his bite, and let out a sigh of pleasure, almost as if the unwilling victim of this tryst was submitting to his attack, and enjoying the pleasure forced upon her. Her body flinched as she felt his teeth, her body trembling from the adrenaline surging through her. She had never before done something like this, with a man she barely knew, yet the pleasure was so overpowering she could not dare to try and stop it.

John's hips began to buck faster and harder, feeling Janet's hands and nails as they slid around to his butt and scratched him lightly, spurring him on to pump his pelvis against her clit, and his cock deeper into her moistness. John's voice began to emit loud, deep grunts of pleasure with each thrust, matching the softer cries for Janet's lips as they mated with abandon, not caring where they were, or their circumstances. All that mattered to both of them was that they gave each other pleasure, and that the passion was rising within them. John could feel his manhood begin to dribble small streams of pre-cum, preparing Janet to receive his gift of life.

Janet's hips rocked up to meet John's thrusts, her body desperate for another climax, as John was desperate for his. Their bodies out of control, grinding and bumping against each other as they fed each other's pleasure centers, Janet's vaginal walls bearing down on his cock, massaging him with every stroke, trying to make his body yield his essence into her.

John could feel her body grasping onto his, making each thrust more pleasurable than the last. He lifted himself onto his arms as he continued to push his cock into her faster and faster, his voice now a loud series of grunts that were unmistakable for anything but pleasure. Janet's voice began to cry out as her own climax neared, the pleasure so intense it was unbearable. Suddenly, John's cock began to twitch inside her, and he bellowed as he felt his eruption, the head of his cock spilling streams of his hot, white seed into her wanting pussy. He slammed his body against Janet, and the last pulse being enough to cause her release, and she screamed as she felt his semen rush into her, flooding her vagina and draining past her cervix into her womb.

John's hips still thrusts softly, driving his cock inside, each thrust creating another spurt of his fluid as it was driven further into her body, until he was drained. Janet's chest was gasping for air as she looked deeply into his eyes, both of them having glassy-eyes stares as they searched for some sort of common connection between them. John leaned his head down and kissed her passionately, her kiss returned with equal fervor. He held his now softening cock inside her as long as he could, ensuring every drop of his seed entered her body. Janet looked back into John's eyes, feeling a connection, a bond she knew they shared. She did not know why, or understand the feelings, but she knew he was a special person for her, and that she would willingly surrender herself to him as often as he desired.

John finally rolled over off of her, his long black satin cape providing a blanket to lay on as he lay next to her, lost in her gaze. He knew they shared a special emotion, something he had not felt before. He was sure it was love, or something close to it, and he began to gently massage her tummy through her costume as they lay there and recovered, kissing her softly, with John's fingers gently caressing her cheeks and face. He drew the edge of his cape over both of them, allowing some warmth in the blowing wind, as well as a modicum of privacy, should there be any prying eyes.

After many minutes, they decided they should get up, and perhaps find a place to eat, John's stomach certainly hungry, and Janet looking for away to get to know John better. As they rose, the strong winds kept after them, and Janet's costume provided no modesty for her at all, with her skirt floating up and about, while her cape billowed around her. John's cape also continued its surrender to the elements, and as he searched, it took him but a moment to find his clothing. After he quickly dressed, he began to help Janet look for the one missing item, her thong. After minutes of searching, Janet simply gave up, knowing some golfer would come across it in the morning, and have a lewd thought about what went on here.

John escorted Janet to her car, her cape and skirt still flitting in the wind, but this time she did not care to cover up, letting the whole world see her freshly taken pussy and still rock-solid nipples. She had been claimed by this man, and intended to stay with him!

The night was still young, and watching Janet and her costume become a victim of the wind gave him some lewd and lustful thoughts... But those are for another chapter of the story!

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,419 Followers
12