From Russia, With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana rose to meet him so that their joining was completed in one swift move. Phillip let out a surprised breath as he slid into her so deeply and bumped against her womb. He pulled back until he was barely inside her then thrust deeply again as she moved to meet him.

Svetlana was thrusting herself upward to meet Phillip's every stroke into her. He was pushing as hard into her as he could. He couldn't believe her passionate responses to him. She wrapped her arms around him, her hands clutching at his back as if to seek a hold there. Her fingers pressed into his skin harder each time he drove himself into the slippery tightness that held his cock so wonderfully.

Phillip finally slowed his frenzied assault and slid from within her heated depths. He pulled Svetlana's legs up until her breasts were pinned under her thighs. She grasped her legs just above her knees and held them against her body. He pressed his cock against her and it immediately disappeared inside her warm, wet tunnel. He put his hands upon the top of his massive headboard and began stroking in and out of her. He moved as if determined to thoroughly probe every inch of her inviting wetness.

Svetlana could feel another orgasm building in her as Phillip repeatedly bumped against her sensitive clit. "Phillip!" She cried out as her body began to shudder and quake. He kept pounding against her as she spasmed beneath him. She let go of her legs and wrapped them around his back, drawing herself up to him with every thrust.

The air was filled with the wet sounds of their coupling, their pants and moans as they mated. Her cries mixed with his groans, creating a joyful symphony for them both as they neared the pinnacle of their joining. Sweat beaded and dripped from Phillip's brow to splash upon Svetlana's breasts as he continued his relentless tempo, driving into her without pause. She met his every stroke by pulling herself up to him, her feet linked behind his back.

Phillip could feel his balls drawing up, his cum building, ready to fill her with his seed. Svetlana could feel him swelling inside her. He groaned loudly as his body was consumed by his release. She met her lover's blue eyes as the first jet of his climax erupted within her depths. She wrapped her legs tighter and pulled him snug against her as her own muscles exploded. As his body rocked against her, she writhed against him, their orgasms continuing to roll through their bodies. They lay together, still linked, until their breathing returned to normal.

Svetlana was the first to speak. "Oh, Phillip," she sighed, "I love you. I am so glad you want me."

Phillip's eyes opened wide at her words. "Svetlana, I so much more than want you. I loved you from the moment I held you in my arms at the airport." He kissed her lips tenderly and brushed her hair from her face. "I love you," he repeated, and kissed her again, long and loving.

Phillip and Svetlana were married the following week in a small courthouse ceremony. Phillip's parents weren't able to make the wedding, but they were there a few weeks later when Svetlana shyly announced they would be grandparents before the year was out.

12