From Sharjah with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always catch you unawares," I said, laughing, to a smiling Andre, who shook his head. I was still laughing when I felt his strong hands grab my derriere, and Andre squeezed my butt cheeks, hard. I looked up at him, stunned into silence. Andre smiled at me, and winked naughtily. I saw a sparkle of mischief in his eyes that wasn't there before. Truth be told, it definitely surprised me...and I kind of liked it.

"Let's go home," Andre whispered into my ear, and I nodded happily. We caught the bus back to my apartment, and as soon as we got there, we unleashed a hurricane. Sorry if I sound corny, but it's the only way I can describe what happened once Andre and I got to my place. Understand that I hadn't felt a man's touch since I came to Canada. Besides kissing and heavy petting with a few naughty guys at my old school in Paris, my experience was quite limited.

Andre and I sat on my couch, making out passionately. I could feel the sexual energy and passion emanating from his every pore, and it thrilled me like you would not believe. Scared me a little bit, but in a good way. "I want you so bad," Andre said, as he kissed me on the neck, sending shivers all over me. If only he knew how long I had waited for this...

"Andre if we do this, it will be my first time," I said, looking into Andre's eyes. For a long moment, the sexy Haitian stud didn't say anything. The expression on his handsome face was unreadable. Gently, Andre nodded, then kissed my hands. Pulling me closer, he held me tight, then kissed me on the lips. I looked into his eyes and saw a smoldering intensity, a deep desire, and, dare I say, some kind of love.

"I know sweetie," Andre said, and then we began the kisses again. Gently he picked me up and carried me over to the king-sized bed. Off came my T-shirt, skirt and Hijab. Naked as the day I was born, I locked eyes with Andre, my chosen one and my lover.

Andre looked at me, his eyes devouring every inch of me. I felt a bit self-conscious, but my sweetie assured me that he found me absolutely beautiful. I lay there, and watched as Andre began unbuttoning his shirt. I smiled as my sexy lover did a little strip-tease for me, taking his sweet time as he took off his shirt, then his jeans. Standing clad in his red boxers, Andre looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Sexy man," I said, licking my lips as my eyes roved up and down Andre's masculine body. I gestured for him to come to me, and Andre did just that. As he joined me on the bed, he kissed me on the lips, then made his way to my chest. Caressing my left breast with his big and surprisingly gentle hands, he sucked on my right breast.

"Oh damn," I whispered, shuddering with ecstasy as Andre began sucking on my breasts, flicking his tongue over the super sensitive areolas, and causing me to writhe on the bed. For my lover was subjecting me to the sweetest of torture. Andre kissed a path from my breasts to my somewhat round little belly, and finally, his hand slipped in the space between my thighs.

"Andre," I said breathlessly, expressing all of my lust and longing to him as I uttered this single word. Grinning, his dark eyes never leaving mine, Andre kissed a path to my womanhood, and, as I held my breath, his tongue slipped inside of me. My lips formed an O, yet I could not utter a single word as Andre began pleasuring me with his mouth and fingers.

"Relax sweetie you're in excellent hands," Andre paused long enough to say, before he resumed what he was doing. Soon I was crying out as Andre's tongue teased my clit while his fingers played with my womanly folds like a maestro directing an orchestra. This Haitian brother definitely knew his way around the female body, and I couldn't thank Jannah enough for that.

"Fuck," I said, screaming passionately as Andre took me to the edge and back, my whole body quivering, as he licked my sweet spot and set me ablaze with his knowing touch, magical tongue and nimble fingers. I lay in Andre's arms, my chest heaving, my lips quivering, stunned into kingdom fuck by Andre's expert touch.

Grinning at me, Andre assured me that he had much more in store for me. Once I was ready, my lover treated me to the grand finale. Rolling a condom on his long and thick member, Andre paused and looked at me. Lying on the bed, my thighs spread invitingly, I looked at Andre, my heart thundering in my chest. This was it, the moment of truth. At long last, I was about to lose my virginity.

"Come and get it Andre I'm ready for you," I said in a teasing stone belying the nervousness and anxiety I felt deep inside. Andre smiled at me, and kissed me full and deep. I wrapped my arms around him, loving the feel of his strong, sexy body against mine. Our eyes met. Silently, a question was asked. I nodded and without another word, Andre pushed his dick inside of me. I exhaled sharply as I felt Andre's manhood enter me. And just like that, I was a virgin no more.

As has often been said, one never forgets one's first time. Andre and I made love passionately that night. The first of many, many passionate nights for us. When all was said and done, Andre and I lay, pleasurably sore and wonderfully exhausted, on a bed rendered pleasantly filthy thanks to our own juices. Andre kissed my forehead, and asked me how I felt. "Wonderful," I said, and kissed him back.

Andre nodded, and we smiled at each other. I was about to say something else, but Andre was fast asleep. Seriously, he was snoring loudly within minutes. I looked at him and smiled, quietly amazed. Mere moments ago Andre was fucking me with all the passion he could muster, which, I must say, is quite considerable. That's a man for you, I thought, and shook my head, laughing quietly.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. The story of how I, Nadiya Al-Najjar, born in Sharjah, deep within the United Arab Emirates, came to Toronto for university studies, and had an unforgettable affair with a most unique young man. Andre Sauveur, the charming gentleman from the island of Haiti. Far from my parents, my friends, and everything I'd ever known, I found my first love in the most unlikely of places. Fate is a funny thing, I must say. Good night.

12