From Sperm Donor to Father Ch. 01

Story Info
An unusual request from his lesbian friends.
2.5k words
4.45
89.7k
48

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story starts about six years ago when I was living in Kingston (a suburb to the south-west of Central London, for those of you outside the UK).

I was, and still am, a senior accountant with a large financial services company. I had my own house, and because of some large bonuses, I had managed to pay-off my mortgage early. So there I was age 34, still single and I guess pretty well-off compared to most people my age.

I had a small circle of friends but as is the way with these things all of them had gotten married and I was the only one still single. Although I still went out occasionally with my friends the frequency had reduced somewhat because they now had other priorities.

My most recent girlfriend, Sarah, lived with me for a year but I knew it was never going to work. Eventually we both decided to part and so I was back on my own.

One evening I got a call from Mel, one of the girls next door, inviting me around for dinner that Saturday. I accepted and agreed to go around about 8pm.

I had become friends with Mel and her partner soon after they moved-in. I spent a whole weekend helping them move their stuff from Camberley and we had been friends ever since. Increasingly the three of us spent time together and it was now a regular event for us to meet up or go out on a Friday or Saturday.

I liked Mel a lot, both as a friend and as someone I found very attractive. I was less sure about George (short for Georgina). Although I got on well with George there was an edge to her that didn’t quite endear me in the same way. I also didn't like the way she would sometimes talk down to Mel, you could definitely tell that George wore the trousers in their relationship.

Mel and George had worked together at a hairdressing salon in Camberley, and then decided to start their own salon not far from where we now lived. They had started dating in Camberley and the move to Kingston had given them the final push to start living together. Their salon wasn’t exactly huge but they seemed to be doing OK.

I must confess that it did my ego the power of good being seen out at the local bars with two attractive girls and I often fantasised about getting together with Mel and George, but then what normal guy wouldn't.

-----------------------------------

Anyway on the arranged Saturday, I went around to their place at 8pm, armed with a couple of bottles of wine and a bunch of flowers. Mel and George made me welcome as usual and we sat chatting and drinking before dinner.

They had prepared me a lovely steak dinner, which surprised me a little as they are both vegetarian. They both ate veggie burgers instead. "I AM honoured" I said referring to the steak, as I tucked into my meal.

It wasn't until after dessert that I noticed their nervousness and realised they obviously had something on their minds. As we finished, they both started to look furtively at each other and it went quiet for a minute.

"What’s wrong" I asked.

Again they looked nervously at each other until finally George spoke "We have a big favour to ask of you"

"You know I'll do anything for you two" I replied, quite genuinely.

“Well this is quite a big favour to ask”

“Ask” I replied

“Well Mel and I have been living together a couple of years, as you know and well……..we are also both past the 30 barrier” George said looking a little nervous.

“Aren’t we all” I said, trying to lighten the mood.

“Well the truth is Mel and I would like to have a baby” George stated.

The penny dropped almost immediately but I didn’t want to risk making any assumptions. “Yes?” I replied, wanting them to spell it out.

“And …….well we would like your help”

“Are you asking what I think you’re asking?”

“Yes” replied George. “We wondered if you would make Mel pregnant for us”

“Wow” I said still shocked to actually hear it. “There’s an offer I don’t get every day” I joked.

We all gave a nervous laugh and then there was a brief moment of silence followed by George asking “Will you help us?”

“Umm….I don’t know….. I guess I’m just kind of, shocked” I replied

“I’ve seen the way you check Mel out sometimes. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t like to sleep with her” George added.

“I may have looked once or twice but I know you two are an item” I replied feeling a bit embarrassed. Mel started blushing bright red and so did I.

“Look we both know and like you” George said “And well the alternatives are either a one night stand with someone we don’t know or a very lengthy and expensive treatment process, which we can’t really afford” she finished.

“What about you Mel” I asked, becoming very conscious that George was driving this conversation.

“I would rather it was you than someone I don’t know” She replied.

“What about after it’s born, what then?”

“Nothing, after Mel’s pregnant, that’s it. We’ll take care of the rest…….There is no need for anyone else to know anything about this” George stated.

“So you’d like me to be your sperm donor”

“Look we could make it worth your while” Mel added

“What do you mean” I asked

“Well we could pay you” Mel replied.

“I don’t want your money” I replied.

“We also thought that you could come and spend a weekend with us” Mel added.

“What, with both of you” I asked

“If it would make you decide, to help us” George finished.

My cock was begging me to say yes immediately but alarm bells were going off in my head telling me not to jump into this.

The discussion kind of went on for a little while longer but I needed to think seriously about this so I agreed that I would think it over and give them my decision next weekend.

We spent the rest of the evening drinking and talking but I must admit my mind was elsewhere. I left about midnight and went back home.

--------------------------------

The next week I was trying to rationalise the situation to help me come to a decision.

I got the reactions I expected from a couple of my mates. Both started off saying that they wished they were me and then said that I should go for it, and then they reasoned that if I didn’t, some other lucky guy would do it anyway.

I must admit that the idea of living most men’s dreams for a weekend was influencing me. I also had to agree with my friends’ logic - if it wasn’t me then someone else would be happy to do the deed with Mel and then she would be running the risk of disease and all sorts.

I decided I would do it.

I then also, very reluctantly, came to the conclusion that as a friend I should be doing this to help them, and not just because I fancied a threesome with the two of them.

Then on Thursday, I was sat in the coffee area at work thinking, when I overheard two girls from the next office chatting. The general gist of it was that one of them had just split-up with her boyfriend only two weeks before they were due to go on holiday. She said that it was too late to cancel but wasn’t sure about going on her own. That gave me an idea.

---------------------------------

On Saturday I went around to see Mel and George.

They were both clearly desperate to know my decision but offered me a drink and waited for me to speak.

“Look I have been thinking about what you asked, last week” I said. Both of them were sat leaning toward me, hanging on my every word.

“I feel a bit uncomfortable about this whole idea but I know it is what you want and obviously you need someone to help. I couldn’t call myself a friend if I didn’t help you, so I guess the answer is yes.”

“Thank you” said George

“Thank you” agreed Mel.

“I do have one small favour to ask in return” I added.

“Anything” replied Mel.

“Let me guess….the weekend with the two of us that we mentioned” George added.

“No, actually it's not that. As appealing as the idea of a threesome with you both is, I know you’re not really comfortable with it. I couldn’t really call myself a friend if I made you go through with that” I replied.

George looked surprised. “What then” she asked.

“I have agreed to help, so it’s just a matter of organising where and when, right?”

“Yes I guess so” replied George.

“Well that’s where the favour comes in” I replied. They both waited for me to explain so I continued “Well you see I haven’t had a holiday for two years. I’m owed several weeks by my company and I would really like to go away somewhere. The only problem is that I have no one to go with and I hate going on my own…..So I was hoping that Mel, would consider going away on holiday with me” I explained.

They looked at each other “What do you think” Mel asked, “Well I guess I could get cover at the salon” replied George.

“Seems fair enough… Where and when?” George asked.

“Well I was thinking about taking three weeks, either next month or the month after. I haven’t decided where I want to go yet though”

They both nodded to each other “OK it’s a deal” said Mel.

“Great….thanks” I said “I can look forward to my holiday now, I was dreading spending it on my own”

George and Mel both hugged me and each other and thanking me several times.

After that there was lots of giggling and baby talk between them. I decided to leave them to it.

Before I left, we agreed that I would book the holiday and let them know the dates.

---------------------------------

I spent all day Sunday on the internet looking at different places. After a lot of thought, I had decided to blow a little of my savings and go for a really good holiday.

I printed-off details of some hotels and flights that I fancied and then on Monday I cleared the dates at work and booked the flights. On Tuesday I confirmed the hotels.

I had decided upon a four-centre holiday partly because I couldn’t choose one place and partly to avoid any possibility of us getting bored together. I like to organise my own trips rather than take the package deals; there’s usually not much in it price-wise but you do get exactly what you want. I also don’t like the whole package thing with welcome meetings etc.

I booked for us to fly to New York on a Friday, and stay in a downtown hotel for 4 nights. We would then fly down to Antigua for 8 nights, followed by Orlando for 7 nights. Yes I am a big kid and have always wanted to go there. Then finally we would go to Boston for 4 nights before flying home.

I got us a good rooms at all the hotels and made sure that each room had a single King-sized bed.

------------------------------

That Thursday evening I went next door to tell Mel & George the dates. George was out but Mel was in, and I told her the dates I had booked.

“Where are we going” she asked

“I think I’ll keep that as a surprise” I replied

“But you have to tell me, I need to know what to pack” she said

“If you’re anything like Sarah was, it won’t matter…..you’ll take your entire wardrobe anyway”

“I’m not like that” she replied not very convincingly.

“Yeah I bet…… Well I suppose I can tell you that it will be hot. You will need to pack a mixture of comfortable casual wear, and some smart evening wear”

“Sounds good” she replied “anything else?”

“Oh and don’t pack too much because you’ll have some shopping opportunities.”

“Oh goody…you may regret that though” Mel beamed.

“Thought so” I teased “You do have a passport don’t you” I checked.

“No but I can get one” she replied “Now how much do I owe you” she asked

“Nothing, I said I would arrange it” I replied

“No, I can’t let you pay for the whole thing” she replied.

“Look I can afford this more than you can. Let me treat you”

“But I can’t. Let me give you something” Mel insisted

“No. No money, but there is something…”

“What?” she asked with a cheeky, knowing grin

“Well, I know the whole idea of you coming with me is to get you pregnant but I would like us to have some fun too. And, well…. I was hoping we could just behave like a normal couple while we are away” I replied.

“OK” she said.

“But I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable” I added

“No problem…Don’t forget, I used to date guys up until I met George, two years ago” Mel replied.

“I know but”

“Don’t worry” Mel interrupted “I’ll be the perfect girlfriend” she replied.

“Also I hope you don’t mind but I kind of assumed it would be OK to book a room with a double bed, is that OK”

Mel walked up close to me “If you mean will I sleep with you for the whole 3 weeks? Then yes, I assumed we would………….. That is, if you think you can handle it?” she said, teasing.

“Oh I can handle it” I said putting my hands on her hips.

“I guess we’ll see won’t we” She continued, still holding my gaze and raising an eyebrow.

“Are you sure you can remember how” I teased back

“I’m sure I will” she replied running her tongue suggestively across her lips and smiling.

I wondered if this was simply playful teasing or whether I detected a genuine glimmer of attraction from Mel. Anyhow I was really looking forward to it and wished we were going right then.

-----------------------

The four weeks until to holiday seemed to take an eternity but eventually the date came.

I ordered a taxi to take us the short distance to Heathrow airport. We loaded our luggage and said our goodbyes to George. I felt a little guilty taking Mel away from George like this but I was really looking forward to having Mel to myself for the three weeks.

Of course Mel saw we were headed for New York as soon as we approached the British Airways check-in desk.

Apparently New York was one of her guesses when I had mentioned shopping. Needless to say she had a shopping list of things both her and George wanted if she got the chance (Women!!).


In Chapter 2 set in New York, the fun beings.