From The Jukebox: Till I Collapse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move, move, pick up your feet...move your fucking feet, and your head. Move your fucking feet...come on man...you can't follow a punch with a body kick...my 5 year old granddaughter can hit harder and better than you-"

Seth tuned Pops and his twenty year old shtick out after awhile. He just heard his own breathing as he fired blow after blow to the heavy bag.

Then he saw her.

It was only a fleeting vision. Just out the corner of his eye just as he delivered two more swift kicks to the bag before Mickey Khan held up a hand and Pops walked over to the curvy beauty.

"Yes," Pops said.

The girl had two guys with her, one held a video camera, while the other a boom mic. Seth appraised them each carefully. The one with the boom mic was lean, standing with a bored looked on his face, while a shorter stockier guy held the camera. They looked at him without waver and nodded in unison. Seth nodded back.

Benita held out her perfectly manicured hand. Two weeks had passed, and Seth was training for his first fight in the AUFL. Scarlett did not seem to be in a hurry to find her, and Seth let the thought of fucking the brunette to the back of his mind. Training for this fight was his life, because a victory led him straight to the title. And Seth knew that belt would look damn good around his waist.

Yet fate threw him a curve or rather curves, and right now all five foot something or other of her was talking to Pops.

"Hi, I am Benita Benavides and I am a huge fan of Seth's"

"Huge," said the guy with the camera. "Like...I gotta pirate all yo fights for her man,"

Benita gave him a sideways glance but continued. "I am a senior at State University and I would love to interview Seth for my final project in video production and..."

"Love too," Seth interrupted smiling. "Anything for a fan, especially one trying to earn a degree," He looked at Mickey Khan. "Gloves please,"

Pops looked at him. "Your training kid,"

"She's got ten minutes," Seth replied. "I need some protein any way,"

Pops shrugged. "Cool with me, you can use my old office,"

The gym had two parts. The gym for the public was on the first floor of the building. It was once an old clothing manufacture and distributor center. But Pops and Scarlett combined their cash and bought the place out. The gym rivaled any of the national chain gyms, but it had the addition of a true MMA and boxing training facility on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Seth had his own place on the fourth and final floor. It was his own personal training gym/apartment complete with a mock cage, floor mats, a heavy and a speed bag along with a weight set. He also had an elliptical by his bed, which he used for an hour at level ten three times a day. Benita did not fail to notice the bed; as well as a modern kitchen set complete with stove and sink, a 50 inch TV in a corner and a laptop on a the perfectly made bed. Finally there was a SubZero refrigerator which he now opened to retrieve a ready-made container of protein.

Benita did not know what to think...he was cheap with class.

Pops led her to an office. There was hot tub in the room with a bench, which went around the perimeter of the tub. "Your guys can set up here," he said and walked out.

Benita was wet as hell. She had always wanted to fuck in a hot tub, and now she was about to fuck Seth Vaughn, a guy she had always wanted to fuck in a place she always wanted top fuck in. damn...she thought...this shit must be a dream.

Then her cousin Lorenzo pinched her awake when he dropped the camera.

"Shit," he spat in Spanish. He looked at his brother Ramon. "This is your fault man...I told you; you should have held the camera,"

Ramon looked at him calmly. He had a little puff or two before they picked him up at his girlfriends house, so he was chillin. "Say man, why you blamin me fo yo lack of coordination?" he took a pause. "Shit, yo ass would have dropped this shit too," he said holding the mic.

Lorenzo slapped it out of Ramon's hands. "There asshole," he said holding his hands out at his sides.

Ramon looked at him. "Dude, why are you insisting upon fucking up my high?"

Benita got between them. "Enough," she said. "You two assholes have just caused me at least ten grand in damage,"

Lorenzo looked at the busted equipment on the floor. "Damn cuz," he replied. "This shit cost that much,"

"Yeeesss," she replied. "Now how am I gonna do my interview?"

Lorenzo snorted. "Like you was gonna interview him," he laughed. "If anything, he was gonna enter you shit before you interview anything he got,"

"I can get you some replacement equipment," Ramon said. "I can take this buy that guy I know who does computers,"

"You gotta guy for everything," Lorenzo snapped. "You gotta guy to suck you dic,"

"Yeah," Ramon said. "Your wife,"

The door opened, and Seth walked in. He looked at the equipment on the floor, then at the three people in the room. Benita in particular; she looked pissed. "Everything cool," he said drinking some protein.

"Yeah," Ramón replied. "We are some clumsy guys. You think you could allow my cousin to record the audio of your conversation?" he held up an I-Phone. "Siri is a very useful bitch,"

"Ain't they all," Seth grinned. "Sure, just allow us some privacy,"

Ramon handed Benita the phone. "You need a rubber," he hissed.

Benita frowned at him as she took the phone. Lorenzo walked up to Seth. "Man," he said. "I got like mad respect for you yo," he said. "You is dope in the ring yo, man I think I done won about ten g's off yo ass. You like money in the bank yo," Suddenly gushing like a schoolgirl. "Man, you just, you just like that dude from back in tha day...WWE...you know, the dude with the long hair...da Emperor of Institution,"

Seth grinned. "Close enough," he held out a hand, still taped. "Preciate tha love man," Seth was honored that somebody included his name with that famous Canadian.

"Yo, my couz got mad love for you man...treat her right," Lorenzo said.

Seth nodded back. "She is a woman...that alone gets her my respect,"

"Respect...for a chick..." Lorenzo looked at him. "How you a bad ass and a wuss at the same time?"

Ramon grabbed him by the neck, as Seth laughed. They went out the door, and Seth turned to Benita who was smiling as well. The equipment had been gathered, and all that was between Seth and Benita was space...and

"I appreciate this opportunity to meet with you-"

"You really want to interview me?" Seth asked.

She paused. "uh...yes..."

"Is that all,"

She smiled and took a quick glance at the hot tub. "Well,"

Seth grinned. "Unfortunately...I am in training,"

Benita walked over to him. She began to slowly unbutton the cherry red silk top she had on. She pulled it from the confines of the form fitting black skirt she was now unzipping. It fell to the floor, and she stepped from out of it smoothly. She had on a black garter belt with a pair of black designer stockings with those cool patterns women were wearing now, and a black thong. Seth immediately got an erection. He could feel the heat from her pussy, taste its sweetness and bask within it its warm caress. Hell, the shit was calling his damn name.Seth...

He stepped back. "I am in training,"

"I know," She had her top off and was about to unhook her matching bra. "For a fight I know you will win,"

"Yeah, and therefore, we can't fuck," he said. "I can't cum,"

She looked at him quizzically. "What you got some kind of disease,"

"Nah," he replied sheepishly. "See, I haven't lost a fight since before I went pro and the last time I lost a fight, I fucked during training. Well, for the next fight, I didn't fuck, and I won. So...I kept doing the same shit, and well..."

She nodded "Now it's some crazy superstition you have, that if you fuck during a fight, you will lose," she laughed. "Fucking athletes, "

He shrugged, still hearing her pussy...Seth...Seth...fuck me Seth...

She laughed. "Well, then I guess we are just going to interview," she already had her skirt back on and around her shapely middle.

He had a thought. "Well, I said I couldn't cum...never said you couldn't"

Moments later, Seth was between Benita's tan, taught and smooth legs. Her red top was unbuttoned her bra for all to see. Her skirt was around her waist and her hands were running through Seth's sweaty hair as his mouth feasted upon her.

His tongue danced delicately along her inner thighs, before slowly licking its way to her lips. His kissed her pussy just as he kissed her succulent mouth earlier. He did not go near her clit, instead his tongue danced along the outer rim of her pussy.

On the last round of kissing, he slid the tip of his tongue into her. She sighed in pleasure. His tongue circled her pussy with the just the tip sliding in for a second before sliding out. Benita was lost in pleasure. Her eyes closed as she leaned backwards, her hair dangling just inches above the water of the hot tub.

Seth never made it his intention to make a woman cum when he feasted upon the pussy. No, his intention was to feast. Pussy tasted good, and since he could not fuck, he would have to settle for the next best thing. So he feasted. His tongue now freely explored her pussy sliding in and out effortlessly as it got wetter. She tasted good...like mango...he grinned. Then he pulled back, and saw her wet pussy. Her clit sat proudly, hard and rigid. He took her pearl within his mouth and Benita cried out with passion, "Nahhhhaaaaaa,"

Her clit was turgid within his mouth and he spelled out fight terms with his tongue as his lips held her clit mercilessly.

It had been a while since she busted a nut, and Benita found herself cumming quickly. But this one was weird. It was starting in her toes, and slowly creeping up her legs

"Uhhhhh"

Her thighs...

"Uhhhyhh...ahhh..ahh...ahhh"

Her hips...

"ahhh"

Seth slid his tongue into her pussy...

"ahhh"

It sat there...her orgasm...just right there...that spot between agony and ecstasy, her legs were trembling...he licked her clit...then slid his tongue in her pussy

"ahhh"

Clit....pussy...

"ahhh...ahhh....ahhh"

Clit.........pussy...

She relaxed...shit if she hadn't cum now...

Clit....pussy...

When her orgasm hit, it was like a wave of water washed over her body. From her head to her toes the orgasm wrapped her within its embrace and she grinded her hips against his mouth as he sucked all of her juices, sliding his tongue in and out of her as she came. He would circle her clit gently, holding her as she fell back. Her hair was fully in the water and she came for about a minute.

Then Mickey Khan banged on the door.

Seth was jarred out of the paradise, which was eating her pussy. His left hand was holding her, and when he was startled, he loosened his grip for just a second, and Benita tipped over into the tub. He reached for her "What!" he yelled exasperated.

"Say...Lady Scarlett is here with that Austin dude," Mickey paused. "Mothafucka smells rich...never knew rich had a smell."

Seth pulled Benita out of the water, and she kissed him passionately. Seth kissed back as he picked her up and put her on the floor gently. "You gonna wait," Seth said. "Got six more weeks till my fight,"

"You gonna eat me like that again,"

"Only way I know how,"

Benita smiled and kissed him. "I can wait six weeks,"

Seth walked out first alone, closing the door behind him. KD and Scarlett were with Pops, who was smiling broadly. "What about that fat fuck Wallis," Seth heard Pop Lee ask.

"I'll take care of him...ahh...here he is," K.D. appraised Seth. "This man works hard, and your hard work is about to pay off," he looked at Scarlett who just gave him some fabulous head in the limo ride over. "Show him his good fortune,"

Scarlett hit a button on her laptop and the screen turned on. The current champion was on TV. His six foot five, 250-pound frame filled the screen. The camera zoomed out as a voice chimed in.

"This is Jazee Lillard with AUFL News. It has just come out that Art "Meathook" Patterson hurt himself during training-"

"Tell these people tha truth Jazee," JeremiahThe TruthAli quipped looking into the camera. "The truth is the fool was scared of me. I have it on good authority he fell running out of the office when K.D. showed him the contract,"

"And who would your authority be," Jazee asked, knowing Jeremiah was always audio gold.

"Meathook's old lady," he said in a matter of fact voice. "She told me when we were celebrating my last victory over...over...over somebody's ass I kicked,"

"Well who would you like to face for the belt now?"

"Who cares...they ass will get dropped, or if I'm feeling overly ambitious, I will choke them out. Regardless, this belt...this belt over my big broad shoulder will be my belt until I pass it along to my son Jeremiah Junior, who at ten, can whip more ass than half the quote unquote contenders for my belt,"

"What about undefeated Seth "The Iceman" Vaughn?"

The champ leaned forward. "Who?"

Jazee repeated his name, and the champ sill looked befuddled. "Perhaps your intoxicating beauty has effected me, but you keep saying that name, and it rings no bells to me. Have I whooped his ass?"

"No champ," Jazee replied.

Ali nodded profoundly. "Then if the ever wise, and ever wealthy K.D. Austin says this Vaughn fellow is worthy of my foot being placed uncomfortably in his ass, then so be it," he smiled. "I love getting paid to whoop ass,"

Scarlett paused the video. "You up for this?"

Seth looked at her and then at K.D. then Pops. "You shittin' me? I got a chance to fight the champ?"

"In three weeks," K.D. said. "That is the only catch,"

Seth looked at Scarlett and Pops before he spoke. "Fuck yeah," was his reply. "Let the champ know the guy he don't know, will be the guy he will see looking down at his punk ass on the canvas,"

Seth turned and walked back into the office, where Benita was still wringing out her blouse, only...she had a smile on her face. "Guess I don't have to wait six weeks now,"

Seth laughed. "No...you don't,"

***************************************************************

Benita was watching porn, playing aimlessly with her clit when the knock came to her hotel room door. She wore only a black Seth Vaughn t-shirt and hit the mute button. She sighed and walked to the door. She looked at the peephole as the door was hit with three quick impatient knocks again. She sighed, took off the inner latch and snatched the door open. "What, they don't teach reading at them fancy ass private schools yo' ass went to?" she pointed at her doorknob. "Do...not...disturb," she said dragging out theb.

Scarlett brushed past her into the room, sashaying by Benita leaving a vapor trail of perfume that made Benita's pussy twitch.Damn she's a sexy bitch.

Scarlett saw the porn on TV and sat down, "We not paying for this shit,"

Benita sighed and closed the door, accepting the fact Scarlett was here to stay. "That happens to be a DVD," she said, her own delicious ass had it's own sexy stroll, a fact which did not escape Scarlett's eyes. "Hotel porn is overpriced and there is hardly ever a cumshot," she hopped on her bed, taking back the same spot she had before Scarlett arrived.

"I like him," Scarlett said. "His cock points up,"

"You come here to talk porn,"

Scarlett watched the scene; two girls and a guy, and she thought about her and Seth. She immediately got wetter than she already was. She could be the manager of the AUFL world champ. Maybe then he would break her off some dic.

"No, I came here to see why Seth is paying for your ass to stay in this hotel room,"

"Cause he ain't payin for a suite,"

Scarlett turned to look at her, and Benita returned her gaze. "Look, I am his manager, and it is my responsibility to make sure folks do not take him for a ride, and well...it looks like you are trying to start the engine,"

Benita hit the pause button. "Look little miss muffett...I don't want his money. I will have my own someday. Frankly...I just want to fuck him. Truth be told. He is sexy as hell, and can eat pussy like a champ. And-"

"Wait...he ate you out,"

"No,"

"But you just said he could eat-"

"I know what I said...I was there when I said it, but you asked if he ate me out, and I said no because what he did was not eating out. I had my pussy ate before...no what he did was...was like...damn..."

"Its likethat,"

Benita nodded. "Its likethat,"

"Damn, makes me wish I wasn't his manager," Scarlett said. "Turn this shit back on.

The video played for about ten more minutes and the women sat in silence watching, each getting hotter by the second. The guy in the video had one girl sitting on his face facing and kissing the other who was riding him with pure abandon. Benita was horny as hell, and wanted Scarlett to leave so she could finish what she started. "Say, I'm going to fire up some herb, and enjoy myself enjoying this video, so if you don't mind..." she pointed not so subtly at the door.

Scarlett scooted back and rested her head against Benita's legs. "Light that shit,"

Benita looked at her for a moment. "Ok," she said striking a match. She loved the smell of a newly lit match. "Just know, I will bust a nut with or with out yo ass in this room,"

Soon the women were passing the cigar full of herb back and forth, the scene ended and another threesome, this time two guys and a girl came on. Each woman grinned at each other when the girl was sucking both guys off at the same time. The herb began to lower the wall between the two women. Then one time, as they passed the cigar between them, their eyes met, and they each smiled at one another.

Before long, Scarlett was topless nestled between Benita's legs. Benita was still smoking the fat cigar. She put it out, and began to run her fingers through Scarlett's blond tresses. She could eat some pussy, but Benita was spoiled after Seth. She pulled Benita's head up and the two began to kiss one another slowly and passionately.

While the woman in the video was being hammered by a dic in her pussy and another in her ass, Scarlett and Benita were entwined in one another's arms, a double-headed dildo between them. They found a perfect rhythm and they soon began to ride together towards ecstasy.

"I love Seth," Scarlett whispered into Benita's mouth as they kissed. "I don't want to see him hurt,"

Benita smiled as the dildo hit her g-spot. "Me either," they kissed again. "I just want to fuck,"

No more words passed as the video ended with each man squirting a copious amount of cum across the woman's pretty face. Scarlett and Benita were entwined in one another's arms and legs, their hips moving in unison, moving the pliant dildo between them.

"I've never been with a woman before," Benita said as her orgasm neared. She cried out, and Scarlett covered her mouth with a kiss as her own orgasm hit. Each woman convulsed with pleasure as the video started over again.

************************************************************

The three weeks passed quickly, with Seth training almost non-stop. The girls hardly saw him, but managed to amuse themselves by getting Seth two new endorsement deals. After the second deal was closed, Scarlett smiled at Benita in the limo as they drove off. "Girl, we make one hell of a team," she smiled thinking about how they gave the chairman of the company head under the table.

The fight was at Wallis' Las Vegas Ambrosia casino. Scarlett got Seth a suite and she and Benita were staying there as well. Pops and Mickey Khan also had their own suites. Scarlett splurged. There was no doubt in her mind that she was about to manage the new AUFL champion.

That was until she met Jeremiah "The Truth" Ali.