From The Jukebox: Till I Collapse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scared the shit out of her with a smile.

She and Benita were walking down the hall heading to the elevator. The weigh in was about to occur, and they were on their way down to the conference room. They were each in cream; a dress for Benita and a pant suit with a black camisole for Scarlett. The elevator opened and the girls saw the champ.

The elevator was full of the champ's entourage. Flanked by two curvy music video type girls, Jeremiah Ali smiled. "Catch the next elevator bitches," he said grinning. The elevator erupted with laughter as the doors slid close.

Scarlett stood there, her legs shaking. She didn't hear the bitch, or the laughter, which followed. All she saw was his eyes. They were a direct contradiction ot the sexy smile she scarcely saw. They were empty, cold.

And they scared the shit out of her.

The weigh in was packed. Seth was already down there looking calm in a simple black robe. He walked up to the scale, dropped his robe, clothed only in a pair of gray boxer briefs. "228,"

He waved to the crowd and walked over to K.D. They shook hands. "Man this is going to be a killer fight!"

The champ walked up, and dropped his robe, only to reveal nothing. He got on the scale amidst sounds of awe. Seth started to laugh, till he saw the scowl across K. D.'s face. Then he remembered...this was on network TV. The normally confident ring announcer found himself taken aback by the naked champ before him. "2...uh...245...for the...ahem...champ!"

"I am the champ..." he screamed strutting over towards K.D. & Seth. He looked at K.D. seemingly paying Seth no attention. "I am the champ and the Kang...Kang Dingalang!" he finally looked at Seth. "Who are you?"

Seth was looking at the taller bigger man with some amusement. "Who am I?" he replied.

"Yeah bitch," Ali snapped. "I know my ass don't stutta,"

Seth's grin grew. "I'm the next champ,"

Ali laughed scornfully. "Maybe if I die fucking your momma," then he struck Seth with a lightning quick straight right. Seth stumbled back, surprised more than hurt. He touched his face. K.D. looked at Ali, who now with dic swinging turned to face the crowd. "Fuck this mini me bitch," he said tossing a finger at Seth before leaping off stage and down onto the conference room floor, walking through the crowd laughing.

Seth tried to leap after Ali as soon as Ali's feet reached the floor, but between Pops, Mickey Khan, two security officers and a off duty cop, Seth was thwarted in his attempt at revenge.

"Let me go!" he yelled. He looked at the peacock strutting Ali. The champ ignored Seth's cries as he cut a swath through the crowd of journalists. "Yeah this big ass dic is real...come on white women...touch it...touch it...stoke it three times and a genie will make your sexual dreams come true!"

"You're done!" Seth screamed. "You're done!"

Later, K.D. Austin found himself on the wrong end of a phone call.

"I swear I did not know he was going to do that...but...I...see...I...but...that...but...come on...really...come on...they do it in Europe...come...wait...how much...what?...come on...that...I...hello...hello?"

Scarlett came into the office smiling. He looked at her pissed beyond belief. "A million five..."

"For..."

"Ali showing his junk to the fucking world,"

"K.D., baby...must not have seen the numbers...our pay per view buy rate just doubled. This fight as of now will go into more homes tomorrow night than the last three events combined."

"Holy shit,"

she looked at him. "That fine bullshit ...paid for!"

K.D. laughed. "Shit...if Seth wins, than I get paid and rid of Ali in one move," he turned to look at Scarlett who no longer wore her smile. "Something wrong dear,"

"I'm not sure Seth can win against that beast," she whispered

"That arrogant beast," K. D. said. "Have some faith, he is after all your client,"

Seth sat criss-cross applesauce on the dressing room floor. The others had long left, leaving Mickey Khan and Pops alone with Seth. He was about to walk out to a championship fight. A fight he had only three weeks to prepare for; the fight of his life.

He was visualizing victory. He knew nothing of defeat

"You ready kid,"

Seth opened his eyes. The positive energy flowed through him like an elixir from the gods themselves. "Hell yeah," He stood up effortlessly. He put on his robe. "Let's do this,"

"Wait,"

Pops and Seth stood by the door. There was a knock. "Its time," a voice said.

"What Mickey," Pops snapped.

"No speech," Mickey said. "No motivational, heart tugging, speech to inspire young Seth to perform to the highest of heights of athleticism and overcome tremendous odds to capture an elusive dream?"

Seth looked at him. "I'm getting paid five million win or lose, what more incentive do I need," he paused. "And I get to beat the holy hell out of an asshole,"

Mickey Khan looked at him. "Fuck it then, let's go,"

"Ok..." Mickey Khan yelled into Seth's ear. "I thought you were supposed to kick his ass,"

The first round ended with Ali kicking Seth upside the head, knocking him down. Seth quickly got back up, only to stumble back to the canvas as he swung widely at Ali who was laughing at him.

Still woozy, Seth looked at Mickey. "Fuck you,"

"No...fuck you...wake up kid...he is whoopin your ass. Forget the rage. He did that shit yesterday to fuck with your head. No rage. Stick to the plan, get inside, avoid his reach, and work the body with open hands...open hands to his ribs,"

Seth was beginning to get his shit back together. Pops was clearly in focus, and the crowd was chanting his name. His left eye was puffy, and his jaw where the kick landed was stinging like hell. As the mouthpiece entered his mouth, he heard Pops. "Stick to the fucking plan!".

Seth stood up, and looked across at Ali. Ali was grinning. His mouthpiece read "T.W.I.M" (The world is mine).

The bell rung, and this time Seth danced around, and did not charge Ali. Ali danced as well, and started to move in. Seth crouched down, and covered up and a whiplash like left jab came at him. It hit his forearm, and Seth countered with a open hand to the chest. Ali winced, but still moved forward, hitting Seth's forearms with a barrage of lefts and rights, a couple of whom found their way upside his head. Seth still crouched down, and worked Ali's midsection with open hands; quick staccato like hits. Ali moved back, trying to kick Seth again. Seth moved out the way, feigned a right, and sent a pair of nasty left jabs to Ali's pretty face. He stepped back, slightly disoriented, and Seth moved forward, hitting his body with two quick open hands followed by a kick to the stomach.

Pissed Ali pushed Seth back, and as Seth went backwards, Ali delivered a vicious roundhouse right kick to Seth's head, knocking Seth to the canvas.

Seth, saw the world around him spinning, and an annoying ringing invaded his ears and Ali charging for him. He had no clue where he was let alone who he was. All he saw was a big black guy running at him, fist cocked and ready.

Do something manhis mind commanded,do something!

Seth twisted around, and sent a kick towards Ali. The blow caught him in the chest slowing him down. The world stopped spinning, but that damn ringing was still there. He started to stand up, and stumbled, and Ali charged again, this time, he managed to hit Seth twice in the body before Seth scooped Ali up and slammed him onto the ground.

The ringing was subsiding, as Seth held Ali down until he could get his mind right. The bigger man was trying to outmaneuver Seth, but Seth was able to keep him grounded, and before long Seth could see straight, hear the world without a ringing in his ear and ...

That was when Ali, in two quick moves was on Seth's back, about to wrap him in a submission move. Seth fought back, sliding his forearm between Ali's arm and his own throat. Ali was screaming in his ear. Seth rolled to his side. He saw the clock, there was a full minute left, and Ali was a submission master. No way he could outlast him on the ground. So he began to rise.

Ali tried to tighten his grip, as Seth got to his feet...

40 seconds...

With quivering feet, Seth stood fully erect, with Ali on his back.

30 seconds...

Seth took a deep breath, leaned forward just as Ali's grip forced his own forearm into his throat. Seth began to see stars.

209 seconds...

He could only hear his own breath. He could only feel Ali's own heavy breathing upon the back of his neck.

10 seconds...

With all his remaining strength, Seth forced himself backwards, driving Ali's head into the canvas, as Seth's body weight crashed down on his sternum.

The bell rang, and Seth pushed Ali's arm off of him. He wearily half walked, half stumbled to his corner, where Pops sat him down. The crowd was still chanting his name.

That was when he saw it.

Ali was still down.

Ali was still down.

And then his ass, got up, and he looked at Seth.

And...there it was...that look...a look Seth never thought he would ever see on the face of the man nicked named the Truth...

Seth saw fear.

Ali stood up, blood running from the left corner of his mouth. His legs looked a little shaky, but he still walked to his corner on his own. He even went so far as to reject sitting down in his corner.

Pops got into his face. "Kid...you split that round," he was yelling. "Just keep it up. Watch his kicks, and try to take him down, and then get up. Wear his big ass out,"

"He can't hang with you," Mickey Khan said. "He's scared. Got soft, been champ too long,"

"Yeah, and that makes him less dangerous," Pops looked at him. "You gotta win this round," he said earnestly. "You gotta knock him down, or take him down and finish this fool. If you let it get to the 4th round, he's won on points alone."

"End it," Mickey yelled, "Knock this fool out, I'm hungry,"

Seth put his mouthpiece in and stood up. The left eye was now shut, and he could only see out his right. He looked at Ali. He was bleeding from his nose and mouth. His torso was red all over, and he was breathing heavy. Seth looked at his corner. The corner man looked concerned. Seth looked back at Ali. He pointed at him, and then drew his thumb slowly across his throat.

The crowd erupted as the bell sounded. Ali charged swinging wildly; solidifying Seth's belief that the champ was indeed fighting scared. He swayed as best he could, getting clipped a coupled times by an errant right. He would dodge in and out, and deliver swift open hands to the body, followed by a dual left jab, right cross combination to the head.

Ali was losing his swag, and it showed. He looked beaten as he tossed a feeble right to Seth's head. Seth dodged it easily countering with a kick to the midsection. Ali dropped to his knees, spitting out blood. He looked up, and Seth rushed him with a knee to the chin. Ali fell back, his eyes rolling to the top of his head, as Seth delivered three quick hammer fists to the head before the ref stepped in and stopped the fight.

Maybe it was the kick that rattled him which caused Seth to not realize he was now the champ. He looked genuinely surprised when the belt went around his waist and he, Pops and Mickey Khan stood in the center of the ring, hands held high.

In his post fight interview, he thanked Scarlett and K.D. for helping him get to this point. He thanked Cowboy Wallis for his hospitality. Mickey and Pops for their coaching. He thanked Pops again for being just that...Pops.

He also thanked the champ for a great fight. They earned the coveted Cage Could Not Contain Award. Seth said the fight would go down in history.

When he finally emerged form a shower in his suite hours later, he found Scarlett and Bonita both nude on the bed.

He wore only a towel and he left eye was still swollen shut. "Girls, really, I know I look like shit,"

"True," Benita replied smiling. "But your dic don't,"

Seth looked at Scarlett. "I thought we said,"

She sat up and crawled over to him. He was at the edge of the bed, and she got on her knees, which thanks to the mattress brought her eye-to-eye with Seth. "Yeah, but you're the champ now. If you can't break the rules that can?" she smiled at him and kissed him. They each felt the electricity. Scarlett looked at him, cradling his battered face in her delicate hands. "I love you," and she kissed him before he could reply.

Bonita watched their exchange with sexual interest and began to caress then each with the tips of her well-manicured hands. She saw the chill bumps emerge as they continued to kiss.

The towel around Seth's waist began top protrude, and Benita smiled and began to engulf his cock between her pouty lips. "I owe you some five star head," and she began to suck him slowly and lovingly.

Scarlett and Seth continued to kiss as Benita suck his cock. Soon the trio was entwined on the bed. Seth and Scarlett were still kissing passionately, while Benita feasted on Seth's dic. She hit a spot and Seth cried out. Scarlett smiled. "She got you huh," she said licking her way down his body to join Benita.

They kissed with his dic between their lips. Their tongues circled and entwined with his bulging head between them. Scarlett engulfed his head, while Benita tickled his balls and shaft. When one would move off his head, the other would take her place. Soon after a long lay off, he was standing completely straight in the air. Scarlett sighed, and took her time as she slid onto is rigid cock. "Oh my God, he is like a fuckin stone," she said to Benita, her eyes wide. She slid down and as she came back up, his cock was wet with her juices. Benita licked his right nipple while Scarlett rode him, looking deep into Seth's eyes.

Seth was relaxed enjoying the view and feeling of the each woman's soft body against his bruised frame. Scarlett was cuming quick, her head back, eyes closed. Her hips gyrated against his and her juices flowed freely. She was caught off guard by the suddenness of the orgasm. She always imagined the first time they made love they would come together. But she came quick. His rigid cock was too much for her, and as her orgasm hit, she went from grinding to slowly bouncing up and down. Soon she was fucking him, still her eyes closed, head back, and now a hand rubbing her clit. Benita sat her pussy on Seth's face her pussy already dripping. When her tongue hit, she shivered, while reaching for Scarlett's clit. She rubbed it while Scarlett kept riding him.

"I want some of that," Benita said as Scarlett came again. This time the orgasm hit hard, and Scarlett came off the still rigid cock. cum dripped from her pussy and she tried to control her trembling legs.

Benita got on his cock, and cried out with the first stroke. She was riding him reverse cowgirl, and he watched her ass bounce up and down, leaving a trail of cum down his shaft. He smiled.

Once she recovered, Scarlett crawled over and kissed Benita while she rode Seth. Benita kissed back, her pussy dripping hot cum. Seth was having a hard time containing himself. Benita's tight pussy was getting hotter and wetter and the site of her round brown ass was making him even harder.

Scarlett got down and began to lick Benita's clit. Benita slid off and Scarlett engulfed his dic, marveling in the juices. Licking Seth dry. Benita got back on, crying out once again. Scarlett's tongue danced and danced against Benita's own rigid clit. Scarlett was grinding her leg against Seth's shin.

Benita's cries began to increase, as her body began to tremble. Her head fell back, and Seth ran his hands through her head, relaxing her. Soon her orgasm hit, causing her to scream out loud. She couldn't take it, and slid off his dic. Scarlett took his dic in her mouth again, as Seth held and rubbed Benita as she came off her orgasm. He lightly kissed her on the cheek, as she sighed in ecstasy.

Meanwhile Scarlett was going to town on Seth. She could tell he was about to erupt. Benita kissed Seth softly on the lips and then slid down to join Benita. He tried to eat the wet pussy in front of him, but when Benita's tongue joined Scarlett's tongue licking his head, he too lost it.

The last time he came was six weeks ago. So when he came, six long hot streams of cum flew out of his cock. The girls were surprised at first, but soon began to take turns licking his dic, as cum just flowed and flowed and flowed.

Hours later they lied in bed, exhausted and spent. Seth was basking in the afterglow, nestled between each woman, when he heard his phone go off. He reached for it, being careful not to disturb either woman. It was a text message. He read it;

You got lucky bitch. Rematch sooner than you think. Signed the Real World Champion.

Seth smiled as he texted back;

Sure. Just know I will have this belt till I collapse...dead. So are you willing to die for this belt? I am...bitch. Signed the guy with the belt.