All Comments on 'From the Past a Present'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

Can't find the words to describe this fabulous story. One of the best that I have ever read. You should be very proud.

SalamisSalamisover 15 years ago
Well crafted and erotic as well

This was a thoroughly enjoyable story, capturing the gentle teasing of two people completely in love. Thank you for sharing such a nice yet sincere romantic tale.

SteinermanSteinermanover 15 years ago
I'm jealous

A very good, heartwarming story. I've been married to my wife for 42 years and I think I have a very good relationship with her - but you've made even me jealous!!!

Fantastic job. Very well written.

Thank you for sharing

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 15 years ago
Really fantastic love story of two lucky people

The wonderful banter would be enough to make anyone’s life so full of smiles. I wish I could come up with all the back and forth you have found to instill in this wonderful story. Just to say BRAVO!!!!!!!!<P>Thank you for a great piece of entertainment and also the souvenir of my own memories.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I cried!

Every so often on Literotica I find a story (nearly always in the Romance section) which has the ability to take me away from my humdrum existence and transport me into the realm of magic, just wishing that I could experience the happiness which pervades the narrative (I'm not dead yet, so there's still hope!).

This story supersedes them all - the characters, the plot, and especially the dialogue. This isn't supposed to be patronising, but I'm actually slightly surprised that there are such wonderful comments already from the USA, because I thought that this style would go straight over the head of the average American. Bravo to those who persevered to the end where, as I've titled my comment, I REALLY cried! It takes a great story to get to me that strongly, so please - keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Many thanks for your story, it made me smile, it made me laugh, it made me jealous, it made me cry. I hope you carry on writing such wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The dialog

the teasing was just great.

You knew where they were going to end up long before they did but the build up was terrifically enjoyable.

Thank you...please continue in the romantic vein. You do that well. And it leaves room for character and dialog and innuendo and all that makes life fun.

Love really is more fun that just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

This is something I've missed - a real love story - in Lit. Thanks for providing it.

I think stories come from the author's life view. You must be a happy person Good for you!

Rich

shangoshangoabout 15 years ago
A little long

but still a very nice, romantic tale.

Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fine Work

The finest of writing!

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

Very good story flow, very good characterization, very good dialog. I am beginning to get accustomed to and actually enjoy your 'English' way of writing. The tale was touching to the point of blurring my eyes with tears. It is truly romance with an adequate touch of sex.

Your stories are the very best in Literotica. The only thing I could ask for is MORE!!!

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Laughter and Tears

Great, great story!

I have read this a couple of times now and can hear their laughter as the worlds roll by.

Thx

extemporeextemporealmost 11 years ago
The Best!

I've enjoyed many of your stories but somehow missed this one. It is the sum of considerable talent and, I assume, a great deal of hard work. The dialog was especially wonderful.

I'm admire your skill and I hope you will be writing more in the future.

northlandernorthlanderover 10 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful, heartwarming story, about the love between two people. Outstanding dialogue, character developement, and eroticism. As already said in one comment, it is a story that makes one jealous of the participants, but then good romance stories do just that. I would certainly place Kezza67 among the better writers, even of published novels.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Wonderful

You write the most wonderful stories. I look forward to reading more!

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterabout 10 years ago
A Five Star Doubled…!!

Another VERY EXCELLENT, Five Star PLUS Novella…!

Thank You for continuing Your superb Wordsmithing…

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
A precious story about the right way to live

This is how people should treat each other - not kid gloves, nor a mailed fist - firm at times, serious at times, loving at all times and a sense of the absurd to keep the humor.

You write well and we do well by you in getting to read your work - thank you more and again.

GeorgeInOmahaGeorgeInOmahaover 9 years ago
Oh My, Oh My

I more than just enjoyed this story. It pulled me into every subtle nuance and emotion. A well deserved 5 plus.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
feelings

What a wonderful story of two people who totally "got" each other

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
lessons learned, and life lived with love

There is no reason to regret the lost years. They finally found each other and made the most of the rest of their lives.

I should have read this on the computer monitor, the last part was hard to see on my hand held device.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
had to come back to this one

the bigger screen helped.

some authors are able to write dialogue, others are capable of conversation, a rare few can express banter and have the reader feel part of the interaction. This is an example of how the best share stories with their readers.

thank you

RemmyqqriRemmyqqriover 7 years ago
one of the...

GREAT AUTHORS!

You, sir, are indeed, a great story teller! I have read many tales here on the site, and will say unequivocally, that there are few at this level!

Thank-you for sharing your imagination with us, I am honored to have read this quality work.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great story, but...

Nice, great and lovely story, but, why you need to kill Ann?

Sorry, but I don´t agree this end of the story.

I´m 37 years married with my wife, if I loose her, I don´t want a live for more than 10 minutes after she dies, my life would be empty and useless without her, and could not go on in this world being without my wife. I´m nothing without her.

My apologies for my moment of weakness.

5* for you, but don´t kill more lovers anymore, please.

Anyway, good job.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

OverJackOverJackalmost 7 years ago
Readers thought

As the reader it is not my place to comment on where your story should go or end up. You brought me to tears and I believe that is the best compliment I can give you to a well told story. My compliments. I have been married to the same woman for 53 years and understand only too well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a story

This is the kind of story I look for on this website. Funny and sexual. I really liked how the story moved along and the interaction between the characters. I will definitely be reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading at this site for 15 years, I must say this is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting that this cunt writer doesn't open comments for her cuckold stories where the cuck husband takes back a cheating skank wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it! Thank you very much for this story! What a tender relationship you've created. Please keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful story. 5 star only because I couldn't post anything higher.

From the dates of your previous works, I assume you have retired from writing. Or chosen another site to publish your works.

Please post in your biography what we can expect.

Thank you for sharing your works--all that I have read reveal you as a gifted writer with passion.

Regards

G

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous