From Virgin to Fuckslut

Story Info
Fantasy first time with a man.
1.4k words
4.24
101.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finally decided to take the plunge. I posted an online ad, saying that I had long had gay fantasies, and had finally decided to explore them. I wrote that I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for, that I was open to suggestions and I'd never done anything with a man before. Most of the men that replied were just looking for a quickie, but eventually one of the replies caught my attention. Eventually we talked on the phone. Contrary to what I had planned, he asked all the questions.

'Are you a top or a bottom?'

'Well, I'm not sure, I...'

'When you look at a man, do you look at his cock or at his ass?'

'I - well, I look at cocks, really.'

'Good. So for how long have you been attracted to men?'

'For a long time... I think the first time was in school, one time I caught myself staring at a friend's hairy legs...'

He kept asking questions. He wanted to know my fantasies, what sort of straight and gay I porn I was into, all sorts of things. I asked him what we would do if we met.

'Don't worry, we won't do anything you don't want to do.'

Eventually we agreed to meet. We met outside the hotel where he'd booked a room for us.

On the night, I arrived just seconds before he did. I was impressed. He was a tall, black man with bulging muscles. We confirmed who each other was and stepped into the hotel. He took my hand, which I didn't resist but made me very nervous.

As we walked into the lobby, the receptionist smiled at us. Then she said to him:

'Is she new to this?'

'Seems so. She says she's never even sucked cock.'

'Well, I'm sure her ass will be sore soon. Have fun.'

They did the paperwork, and she handed him the key. What was that all about, talking about me as a girl? But I said nothing. When we entered the room, he put his arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. I kissed back. I could feel his hand stroking my butt.

'I only fuck girls. If you want my cock, you'd better convince me you're really a girl. So are you a guy or a girl?'

He stepped back, unzipped his pants, and took out a huge cock. I gasped. I knew I had to have it, whatever happened I just had to suck it.

'I... I'm a girl,' I stammered.

'You want to suck it like a whore, don't you?'

'Yes....'

'Well, you have to options: You can leave, or you can suck me... but if you suck me, I'll make sure to turn you into a total whore - for all intents and purposes you won't just be a girl, but a whore. No going back, I'll fuck all maleness out of you.'

I stood speechless, still gazing at his cock. I'd give anything to have it in my mouth...

'I'll do anything.'

He handed me the gym bag.

'Go have a shower. You'll find useful stuff in the bag.'

I took the gym bag and went into the bathroom. I opened it. Inside were - feminine things. A bra. A pair of panties. A miniskirt. A pink razor. I stripped, and began lathering my legs.

Some minutes later, I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, wearing a miniskirt and a skimpy top. I felt my newly hairless legs. They felt so smooth, so feminine, I felt so aroused. I opened the bathroom door and walked back into the room.

I gasped. He was standing there, stark naked. Yes, I'm a fag, I thought to myself, as I stared at his muscular chest and glanced down at his massive erect cock.

'On your knees, girl.'

I obeyed. I had his huge cock in front of me - it was just so big, so manly, I just had to have it. I took it in my mouth - hesitatingly at first, then hungrily. It felt so good to suck him, it felt so good to have his manhood in my mouth. I got it deeper inside my mouth, it was amazing, I kept wanting more and more, until a warm, salty liquid filled my mouth. I swallowed. I licked him clean. Had I really done this? I had just sucked a man's cock and swallowed his cum. It had felt so good...

'You'll be a great cocksucker, you just need more practice. But sucking practice is over, now it's time for fucking'

I felt so nervous, his cock was so big...

'I... I'm not ready to take it anally. I can suck you again if you like.'

He threw me on the bed, and before I could do anything he was on top of me, he was taller and stronger so I had no chance of fighting him off.

'O-Ok,' I stammered. 'You can... I'm willing to take it up the ass. Just be gentle, it's my first time.'

He slapped me.

'Shut up! I'll fuck you however I want to, I don't give a damn if it's your first cock or not. Take it like a girl, because I'm going to do your ass just like I'd do a girl's pussy.'

He was feeling me up, caressing my thighs. He pulled up my skirt and started fondling my behind through my panties. Then he yanked them down. I could feel his cock's huge head against my crack. He positioned himself, and started pushing.

'You can scream if you want - everyone will know it's just some sissy fag getting his ass cherry popped. You willingly dressed like this after all. I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum whether you like it or not.'

Then there was so much pain as his cock started going into my ass.

'Wow, you really are tight, I guess it must really be the first time you get cock. Well, it certainly won't be your last, I'm gonna fuck you into a cockloving whore.'

I could feel him ramming his cock into my ass - and as it went all the way in, I could feel his pubic hair, his hairy balls against my ass. I could fel his rock hard pecs against my back, I could feel his muscular, hairy, manly legs against my newly smooth legs. This was really happening, here I was, with shaven legs and a bra, and a man who had lifted my miniskirt and pulled down my panties was on top of me, fucking my tight hole just like he would a girl's pussy. Thinking of this, I began feeling, in the midst of the pain, a tingling of pleasure. He began fucking me harder and harder.

I let out a moan that was clearly not from pain.

'So you like being just a pussy for me to fuck?'

He kept thrusting, and with each thrust I could feel myself getting more and more aroused. I kept moaning from pleasure, it was so painful but so good. I decided to just give in.

'Yes... yes...'

I was squirming with pleasure as he was thrusting faster and faster, and I squealed from pleasure as I felt his cock get even bigger. Then I felt his hot cum fill my ass - and I knew that very moment that yes, I was now a cockloving whore.

He pulled out.

'S‎o, did you like getting raped?'

'I...' Why lie? 'Y-yes. I liked it very much.'

'I knew it. I knew there was a whore inside you just waiting to be released, I knew as soon as you had a real man's cock inside you you'd go crazy for it, that all you really wanted was to have your brains fucked out by a real man.'

He began caressing my smooth legs. Yes, he was right...

'Is that why you waited so long before trying your first cock? You knew once you'd had cock, you'd never go back.'

He was right. I could never go back.

'Now, I'm going to give you the chance for your inner whore to take over completely. So, what about we go back to mine for a party with all my friends - your ass and mouth will be the night's entertainment. How does that sound?'

I closed my eyes, thinking about it.

'You'll get your first ganbang - and all anyone will be interested in is how tight your ass is. You'll be on all fours, getting your ass and mouth fucked. There'll be a roomful of horny guys wanting to be sucked dry or put their cocks in a tight warm hole. You'll be our fucktoy.'

I imagined what it would be like, to be a fuckslut for an entire party of horny men.

'Sounds great, as long as they have big dicks.'