All Comments on 'From Wife To Maid In One Easy Lesson Ch. 03'

by smudgebucket

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
Oh yes, please,I'd love some more of that!

A very *dirty* new encounter that, oddly enough, makes Gabrielle seem a bit more human and down-to-earth than she has before.

It's interesting to guess away at her deeper motivations, and how she expects hubby to respond to Peggy's expanding extracurriculars.

At the same time, it's good to enjoy this saga for the journey, which always delivers lots of inventive, uninhibited play-by-play, all punctuated by the hilarious golly-jee robotic replies of Peggy.

I'm almost surprised Gabrielle is willing to share her toy at all-- but it's no surprise how in-command she is at all times. I hope we eventually see more of her, and her intrigues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story,

but it sort of petered out without an ending. It has been awhile since you wrote it so I assume it is done, but I for one would love to see you revisit it. Could you have the wife turn the table and enslave her mistress and husband? What other use can be maid of the slave-wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous