From Wife To Maid In One Easy Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy returned with a tray and three glasses of wine. We each took one and sat down on the sofa, Peggy in the middle.

"So Gabrielle, what do you do?"

"Well I teach school and in my spare time I fuck your husband." Peggy sat straight up with a startled look on her face.

"You like the idea that your husband and I are lovers. In fact you find it very arousing."

Peggy relaxed slightly. "Well I..."

"We've been together for months now. Every chance we get we go to my place and screw our brains out."

Peggy licked her lip and stared at Gabrielle.

"I like that t-shirt Peggy; it shows off you tits rather nicely. I like the way your nipples show through. You're getting horny aren't you?"

"Yes"

"Watch this Peggy." She turned to me and pulled me to her. Our lips met and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. We kissed and swapped spit for a good minute before she broke the contact.

"You love watching your husband and I kiss. It's making you hotter. Why don't you take that t-shirt off and show me your boobs."

"Peggy stood and pulled her t-shirt up over her head. Her breasts were full and firm and her nipples were hard.

Gabrielle turned to me and smiled. "They're lovely baby just like you told me." She turned to Peggy. "Squeeze them for us baby. Play with them."

Peggy began running her hands over her breasts, rubbing and massaging them, squeezing her nipples. A small moan of excitement escaped her lips. Her eyes were becoming glazed with passion as Gabrielle and I watched her.

"Peggy, watch me play with your husbands cock." Peggy watched Gabrielle's hand slide up my leg and slowly begin rubbing my cock through my pants. I was already hard as a rock.

"I love his cock Peggy. I can't get enough of it. And I deserve it baby, want to know why? Because I'm a better fuck than you are. I fuck him better and I suck him better than you do. But I'm going to help you become a better fuck Peggy. If you're a good girl that is. Isn't that right honey?"

I was picking up on Gabrielle's vibe. "That's right baby. You teach my wife what a real woman is like. Why don't you nibble on her titties while I get undressed?"

Gabrielle smiled." Get over here Peggy. I want to taste you." Peggy walked over to Gabrielle and offered her breasts to her with cupped hands. Gabrielle slowly licked a circle around my wife's left nipple and then slurped it into her mouth. She sucked on it, her lips running up and down its elongated length."

"Oh that's yummy baby." She turned her attention to Peggy's right nipple and gave it equal attention, sucking and licking. She then reached out and pushed her breasts together and began running her tongue back and forth across both of them rapidly, sucking and licking each in their turn. Peggy moaned with pleasure.

"You like that don't you Peggy? Of course you do you bitch. You like sex as much as I do it's just that you're not that good at it. That's why your husband has been fucking me and not you. Now lift your skirt and show me your pussy."

Peggy lifted her skirt up so we could see her pussy.

"Now spread it open for us." Peggy reached down and spread her lips apart. It was an extremely sexy sight for me to see my wife holding her pussy open so that my lover could admire it.

Gabrielle leaned forward and began lightly stroking my wife's clit and open, wt lips. "Oh Peggy, you have a lovely pussy, did you know that? Put a couple of fingers inside and play with yourself for us." Peggy's fingers slid right into her wet pussy and she slid them in and out slowly while her other hand still held her lips open.

I had just gotten my pants off by this time and I stood watching my wife stroke herself. Gabrielle reached out and cupped my balls in her hand. We both watched Peggy finger fuck herself for a moment.

"Well Peggy, you're quite the slut now aren't you? Playing with your pussy right in front of us. Tell us how you feel."

"Oh it feels so good. I'm so wet."

"Tell us what a dirty slut you are."

"Oh god yes I'm a dirty fucking slut."

"You want your husband and I to fuck you don't you?"

"Oh yes, please fuck me. Do anything you want to me."

"Get down on your knees bitch and beg us for it."

Peggy dropped down unto her knees and looked up at us.

"Please Gabrielle I want you and my husband to fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Hmm, maybe we will and maybe not." She turned to me. "Baby go over and feed her your cock. Let's see how she sucks dick."

I walked over to where Peggy was still on her knees. Gabrielle grasped my hard cock in one hand and with the other she pushed Peggy's head towards it.

"Suck it bitch. Suck that cock!"

Peggy's lips parted and Gabrielle guided my cock into her mouth. She began sucking and nursing on the head as Gabrielle used her hands to rock Peggy's head back and forth rapidly. Gabrielle dropped to her knees beside Peggy, her face only inches from my wife's.

"You like sucking his cock in front of me, don't you? That figures, you being such a slut and all. That's it suck it deeper. Come on deeper than that. Push it right down your throat. Yeah, that's it!"

"Gabrielle sweetie, why don't you show her how a real woman sucks cock."

"I was just thinking the same thing baby." She pulled Peggy's head back and my hard, saliva soaked cock popped right out of her mouth.

"Now watch me suck your husband's cock. Maybe you'll learn something." She bent forward and slowly let the head of my cock slide between her full lips and into her mouth. You slowly sucked on it for a moment and then let it slide out of her mouth.

"Your husband's cock tastes so good Peggy. You love watching me suck it. Don't you?"

"Oh yes Gabrielle, teach me the right way to suck cock."

"Ha! By the time I'm through with you honey you'll be a world class cocksucker." She swallowed it back into her mouth and began giving my wife a lesson in how to eat cock. Now I have to say that Peggy was a decent cocksucker when she was in the mood, but Gabrielle was in another class altogether. She worshipped my cock and would use every trick in the book to please me orally.

Her eyes never left my wife's face as she sucked me. She was obviously getting off on making Peggy watch her husband being sucked by another woman. Needless to say, I was enjoying the hell out of it too. Gabrielle's tongue, mouth and lips were like liquid velvet on my cock. Her hand stroked the base as she sucked most of the length into her mouth, finding a rhythm as her head moved back and forth. Peggy watched every move.

"Honey, why don't you suck my balls while she blows me?" Peggy bent down and took one of my swollen balls into her mouth and began nursing on it.

"Oh shit that's good," I moaned.

"Ummm," Gabrielle voiced her approval as well as she could with a mouthful of my cock. Her wonderful mouth worked even faster on me. After a moment she finally let it slip out of her mouth. She left a huge gob of her saliva on my dick and it trailed down off the head.

"Now you suck it Peggy and do a good job." Peggy eagerly licked up Gabrielle's saliva and popped my cock back into her mouth. Her sucking was more intense, seemingly inspired by Gabrielle's example.

"That's it, that's a little better. Suck it baby! Suck that cock!" Her hand stroked the base as my wife eagerly nursed on it.

Gabrielle looked up at me. "She's learning. Maybe we should let her watch us fuck baby, what do you think?"

"Oh god yes baby. I want you sooo bad."

Gabrielle laughed. "I bet you do after the two of us sucking you honey. Even if she's only learning." She pulled Peggy's head away from my cock. "Now Peggy I'm going to fuck your husband. I want you to watch me and learn how a real woman does it. You don't get any cock unless I let you. Understand? When we're together your only purpose is to serve the two of us. You fuck when I tell you to fuck and you suck when I tell you to suck. You do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it. If you're a good girl maybe I'll let you have some dick. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Gabrielle."

"That's better. Now I want you to help me get ready for your husbands cock. I don't suppose you're any better at eating pussy than you are at sucking cock are you?"

"I...I've never done that before."

Gabrielle laughed at her. "Christ, I guess I've got to teach you that too." She stood and removed her clothing leaving only her sheer, see-through panties on. She sat on the edge of the couch and lifted her feet unto either side on the cushion so that her legs were spread far apart. Her fingers slipped down inside of her panties and began gently stroking her pussy.

"Alright you little slut, crawl over here on your hands and knees and beg me for it."

Peggy slowly crawled over to the couch and between Gabrielle's spread legs. I knew she could see Gabrielle's fingers getting her pussy ready, sliding all over her wet lips, one of then running in and out of her wet hole.

"Please Gabrielle, let me taste you."

"You'll have to do better than that you pathetic little whore."

"Oh god please, please, please let me taste you. I'll do anything."

"Pull my panties aside and look at it baby." Peggy reached out and pulled Gabrielle's panties to one side. Gabrielle spread her lips apart.

"Now don't touch it bitch until I tell you. First I want you to lean in and just smell it." Peggy leaned in with her nose just inches from Gabrielle's wide open pussy and inhaled.

"You love the smell of my pussy don't you? You want to lick and suck it more than anything."

"Oh yes!"

"Now just stick out your tongue and lightly lick it for me." Peggy leaned in and I could see her tongue run up and down the sides of Gabrielle's wet pussy.

"Oh yesss, that's good." She looked at me and laughed, "You wife's first pussy honey. How does she look with her face between my legs?"

"Like she was born to eat pussy sweetie. Make her eat it up." I straddled Gabrielle's head and lowered my hard cock down so that it rested on her forehead and nose. From this position I had a clear view of my wife eating her first pussy. Gabrielle laughed with delight.

"Peggy, you don't mind if I nibble the head of your husband's cock while you eat me, do you? Not that I give a shit whether you mind or not." She tilted her head back and the head of my cock was once again swallowed up into her sexy mouth. My balls rubbed on her forehead as she sucked me.

"Come on honey," I coached her, "eat that pussy! Bury your face in it." Peggy's mouth was working on Gabrielle more aggressively now, her tongue sliding all over her wet pussy and her lips kissing and nursing on her clit.

"Peggy, watch Gabrielle suck my cock while you eat her." Peggy's eyes shifted up and she watched my lover sucking and licking my throbbing dick. Her mouth never left Gabrielle's pussy though; I have to give her credit for that.

After a couple of moments of this Gabrielle pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "oh honey I need your cock in me so bad. I need you to fuck me good. Your wife's got me so wet." She pulled Peggy's head away from her pussy.

"You like the taste of my pussy bitch? I knew you would, you're such a slut. Now I'm going to fuck your husband and you're going to watch me do it."

She had me sit on the couch and she straddled me facing away from me so she could watch Peggy while she fucked me. Slowly she lowered herself so that the head of my cock was just inches from her pussy.

"Peggy, make yourself useful, spread my pussy open so that his cock will slide in easily." Peggy crawled over between my legs and reached forward and gently held Gabrielle's pussy lips apart.

"Kiss his cock before he puts it in me." She bent forward and planted a wet kiss on the head of my cock

"Now I want you to watch how a real woman fucks your husband. Maybe if you're lucky I'll let you lick some of my cum off of his cock later. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes Gabrielle, please."

"Now take his cock and slide it into my pussy."

Peggy grabbed my cock and pointed it at Gabrielle's pussy. Gabrielle slowly lowered herself and Peggy guided the head into her wet lips. Slowly her pussy swallowed my cock and Peggy pushed it all the way in.

"Oh honey! Oh god that feels good. Oh fuck!"

I couldn't have agreed more. Her pussy was like a soft silk glove wrapping around my cock, lightly gripping and massaging it. My hands caressed Gabrielle's breasts, my fingers lightly twisting her nipples which were rock hard. She slowly raised herself so that her pussy slid up the length of my cock, almost far enough for it to pop out and then slid back down, taking all of it back up inside of her. The feeling was incredible.

"Oh honey that's so good! I love your cock in me and I love making your wife watch us do it."

"Oh shit, me too sweetie. It's so hot1" It was too. We had talked about what it might be like but this had far exceeded my expectations. I loved that Gabrielle has assumed the dominant role and was using Peggy as her sex toy. It turned me on to see Peggy treated like this by my lover.

"Peggy, lick us while we fuck." Peggy leaned forward and licked Gabrielle's pussy as my cock slowly began sliding in and out of her. I could feel her tongue on my cock from time to time and could hear her slurping on Gabrielle other times.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!"

I pushed my cock as far into her as I could and she moaned with pleasure. I began fucking her a little quicker, making sure to push it all the way in with each stroke. I knew that Gabrielle loved to feel the whole length of my cock inside of her and pleasing her was what I wanted. Her motion was a perfect match for mine as we quickly became a well juiced fucking machine.

"Peggy, lick Gabrielle's tits while I fuck her," I ordered. She quickly climbed unto the couch next to Gabrielle and began sucking on her nipple.

"Oh fuck honey, this is so hot!" She held Peggy's head tighter to her breast. I was pumping her really fast now, each stroke bringing intense pleasure to the both of us. I managed to reach behind Peggy and slip a finger into her wet pussy. I finger fucked her for a moment and then put that wet finger right into Gabrielle's mouth.

"Ummm that tastes good baby. Is that your wife's juice?"

"Oh yeah."

"I'm going to be wanting lots more of that!"

"All you want baby," I moaned. "You can eat my wife out any time you want."

"Yeaaah" she said. "I intend to take you up on that. Ohh fuck the shit out me honey! Do it! Fuck me hard!"

I was fucking her quickly now, my cock like a piston pounding her pussy. Her head was back and her eyes closed as she concentrated on the pleasure my hard cock was giving her.

"See Peggy, this is how you fuck your man. If you fucked him like this more often he wouldn't have needed me." She laughed then. "I guess it's lucky for me that you're such a crummy fuck. Ohh ohh that's it, pound that pussy!"

I was so hot that I knew I couldn't last too long. Fucking my lover like this right in front of my wife had brought me close to the boiling point a lot sooner than normal.

"Oh baby, I'm not going to last much longer. This is so hot."

"Yeah? You going to cum soon baby? That's good because I'm hot too. Hot for your cum!" She pulled Peggy's head from her breast.

"Get down between my legs Peggy. You've done such a good job so far that I'm going to give you a treat."

"Please," Peggy moaned as she dropped to her knees between Gabrielle's legs.

"I'm going to let your husband cum all over your face baby. Oh yes, you'll like that I know. But here's the thing, you keep your mouth closed Peggy, that cum is mine. I don't share his cum with the likes of you. Besides, you already sucked him off once today."

I guess Gabrielle forgot that the memory of that blowjob had been erased from her mind earlier. Not that it mattered. I knew what Gabrielle had in mind.

"Oh god baby I'm so close," I moaned

"Fuck me hard baby I want some cum. I want to eat it right off your wife's pretty little face."

I could feel it building now, that tingling in my balls that told me that I was going to cum soon. I couldn't wait to see it on Peggy's face. Gabrielle couldn't wait either as she quickly rose to her feet and then dropped down to her knees next to Peggy. She took my cock in her hand and began stroking it rapidly, pointing it right at Peggy's face.

"Ready for your facial bitch? Now keep that mouth of yours closed or else!" She looked up at me then. "Come on baby, gimme that hot cum! I'm so thirsty and your fucking wife's face is all ready for it."

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum baby! Oh fuck, here I cum!"

Gabrielle pushed Peggy's face closer to my cock as I suddenly erupted. Streams of hot cum spurted from me and Gabrielle held my cock like a fire hose as it sprayed on my wife's face. Gobs of cum splattered her forehead, eyes and cheeks. It ran down her face and dripped from her chin, suspended there in midair. Her lips were covered too but she kept her mouth shut as Gabrielle had ordered.

"Oh my god honey," Gabrielle laughed. "You can barely see her under all your cum!" it was true, I had shot a huge load on her face. It was in her hair and everywhere.

Gabrielle stroked and squeezed my cock until my entire load was out. She took my cock into her mouth and licked it clean then and gave the head a nice wet kiss.

"Thank you baby," she said and then turned to Peggy. Peggy's eyes were closed as her eye sockets were full of cum so Gabrielle used her fingers to scoop up the thick cum and then licked each eye clean.

"You can open your eyes now Peggy." She tentatively opened her eyes. Not six inches in front of her, Gabrielle held her hand out in front of her, dripping with the cum she had scooped from Peggy's eyes.

"Now you can watch me eat your husband's cum!" She held her hand up over her face and let it drip down unto her eager tongue. Gobs of cum poured down until her pretty pink tongue was covered. She smacked her lips and swallowed it.

"Ummm, sweet jesus that's good!" She licked some more off of her fingers and then commenced to scoop up more from Peggy's face and eat it.

"You like watching me eat his cum don't you?"

""Yes but..."

"But? But what?"

"I want some too. Please Gabrielle, can I have some too?"

"We'll see. Hold still." She bent forward and took Peggy's head in her hands and began licking and slurping up the cum that coated her face. There was a lot of cum and she was making a meal of it. I could only watch in amazement.

After a moment or two my wife's face was starting to look like a face again instead of a dinner plate. Gabrielle sat back with a huge grin and said, "Wow, that was a lot of cum!" Strands of cum dripped from her chin.

"What do you think honey, should we let the bitch eat a little something?"

"Why not honey? Even a sex slave needs nourishment."

Gabrielle laughed. She used two fingers to wipe up the cum that hung from her chin and held it out to Peggy.

"Here you go bitch.. Lick this cum ." Peggy leaned forward and took Gabrielle's fingers into her mouth, eagerly licking and sucking up the small amount that she was allowed to have. Gabrielle then ordered her to lick the rest off of her chin which Peggy did in short order. Spotting a few globs that had dripped unto the floor she then made Peggy lick them up too.

Gabrielle was laughing now as Peggy licked the floor. "Looks like we finally found something you're good at Peggy, cleaning up our mess. Ha! Maybe we'll just make you into our maid. Every time your husband and I fuck, you can come in and clean up after us."

We were both laughing now as Peggy finished cleaning up the mess on the floor.

"Peggy, go out in the kitchen and bring Gabrielle and I another glass of wine. We'll be in the bedroom." We got up and walked into the bedroom and playfully hopped into bed.