All Comments on 'From Wife to Slut Slave'

by puremaster

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well then

you can kiss that marriage goodbye

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You gotta be sick to post a sick story.

Title says it all.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

...and please, continue it soon... ;)

ss6504ss6504over 9 years ago

Great story. Keep them coming, and make them longer and more detailed, if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pretty sure

they have a different category for that.

Funny how she thought online chat wasn't cheating, yet was only too eager to unquestioningly cheat with the neighbor.

I always wonder, in a story like/or similiar to this, what is the endgame? How does she envision this playing out? What hope does she have for the future of the marriage? And then, if she doesn't see Chris as being the right type of guy to give her that "special" type of pleasure, then why the hell doesn't she break up and go forward with a divorce?

But even more than that, here is super stud bull, who wants to "own" a slave, body and soul, and yet....Is Jason going to take her in 24/7? Will he pay her bills? Provide medical insurance? Take full financial responsibility for his newly aquired "property"?

Chris shouldn't bother waiting to find out. He has already been replaced. His first priority after the divorce, should be therapy to figure out why humiliation and betrayal turned him on. What sickos!

Yeah, actually I guess it doesn't matter what category you put this shit in. Fucked-up wrong here, or fucked up wrong there: DOESN'T MATTER!

But IF you wanted to make this a better story, perhaps you would have gone into more detail on the whys, hows, and future where-fors of this marital disaster.

Right now, you have left off with two characters who have zero idea as to what the consequences of these actions will be, and you have painted them as people who are absolutely unprepared to handle them, when the aftermath inevitably arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whew!!!!!!

Fantastic start to what I hope will be an ongoing, and expanding series. Thank you, got my cock in hand, and my mouth is watering, wanting to kiss Mika right now,,

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
More in fetish...

This story belongs more to fetish...Because they have no more a marriage...For the husband life will be the one of a single man watching porn in a video...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs Editing

Interesting premise, but you jumped past several steps very quickly. The result was that I lost interest in the characters, which isn't what you're looking for in a long story.

Also, find an editor who will spend time fixing grammar errors and typos. They detract significantly, and are the kiss of death for a long story. I only consider ignoring them for the shortest of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like it

I liked it please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not my style

i maybe would let another man play with my wife. But to flat tell me shes his now. Fuck him. He would not own her what hed do is play when I was ok with it. If he thought id let him dictate my sex life. He wouldnt be fucking my wife id be fucking him instead. No way would any man agree to shit like this a big fat zero for writing stupid shit. Make it real or find another category other than loving wives. There is no love in this story at aall

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well.......

She'll actually end up living next door and come home occasional to visit, fix a meal, maybe clean up and maybe...Maybe - Jack him off if she's allowed.

You lost her long before you married her...enjoy the humiliation and IF you get past it...move on and find a normal cutey.

Thanks for the story.

BTW, she's in heaven and will stay there in Euphoria until she dies of aids...too bad, she seemed cute and loving - at first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Take the tape he has given you

And head off to the Police and a lawyer. Even if he doesn't do jail time, he'll owe you a ton of money from the Civil suit. Stupid characters doing stupid things. Like sending a video of their crimes to anyone. Make lots of copies and send them to his family, friends and acquaintances. He made it easy to destroy him. Idiotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We do this....kinda....

My wife and I have a friend who is a Dom. He orders me and my wife around, I fluff him before he mounts my wife and I clean them both afterward. Even suck him to completion if my wife is indisposed at the time. But we don't humiliate anyone. I'm in this for fun, hell, we all are. My wife gets to perform for me, she doesn't do it for much more than it feels good and I like watching and cleaning. Feeling a fat blob of cum on my tongue will just about make me shoot my own load, while I'm licking her out.

I enjoy it when he orders me, respectfully orders me, knowing I'm going to be making him feel good and that I get off making them both feel good. It's hard to explain but it works for the three of us and has for almost 10 years. His cock is the only one I've ever sucked or care to, he is about 6" long, kind of thin with a big old head on it that I love to treat like a sucker!

Am I gay? Nope. Don't want to kiss or touch another man. Am I bi? I don't think so, I don't let him suck my cock or have fantasies about other men. I just like my buddy, enjoy watching his ass pound up and down between MY wife's thighs and know I get to clean it up when he's done with it. I enjoy both the flavor of his cum and the 'naughtiness' of what I'm doing. Sucking his cockhead while I jack it is exhilarating too, especially when I feel that big old head swelling up and know it's going to spit into my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

None of this is real,is it no man will allow that to happen. If it is true leave her now she's a pig with no self worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 1*

Not to offset the score like one asshole did, but because it deserved it. One good thing however, there seem to be a few decent stories posted in loving wives today. It's about time. The rest ,like this one, are nothing but trash. Normal for the majority of stories posted in loving wives. Only cuckies and swingers will enjoy them.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Bad story, worse comments

I hate to discourage anyone from writing, but honestly, this was a really poorly written story. I think the concept is fine, but the execution really needs work.

Even worse than the story, though, are the pathetic comments by the ancient racists trapped in a time capsule. How depressing. The good thing is that all of those miserable, bitter old fucks are quickly dying. We'll be rid of them soon enough.

Author, do us all a favor and delete those comments. You have the power. Use it.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Good start

I think you could have developed the characters more, developed their neighbor relationship more, and not have her being dragged off by a black bull just days after he moves in. In real life, I don't think it would work that way. I agree with swingerjoe's comments. And as for grammar, punctuation, and word usage, it was fair except for a few places. For example, in the fourth paragraph from the end, you wrote "a bit before he her a grunt." Read and re-read over a story, and get someone that is good with such things, and you would be comfortable with reading your erotica to proof it for you. It makes for much smoother and easier understanding.

I gave you 5 *'s as encouragement, but please take these points into consideration when you submit your next chapter. I will be judging harder on the next chapters. This could make a very good story line, and there are many different ways to add stuff in, like forced lesbianism, humiliation in public, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad, what some people find exciting.

Just not much fun reading about the sexual exploits of the mentally ill. And of course a pervert thinks their particular fetish is just a personal choice. That's why its called perversion. A real pervert will think this commenter simply doesn't understand. A guilty pervert will erase it because it forces him to think about his illness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving Wives?

This should be in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked it. Hot

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Good Start/Editor Needed

I'm not sure that the negative comments are warranted. I think this story is a good start to what could become a hot cuckold and Dom/sub three way.

I would suggest an editor, though. The missed proof reading correcting were distracting. For example, the correct you're and an incorrect your were used often, even once in the same sentence.

I gave this one a solid 4 stars and see the potential for it to improve in the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Story

Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lousy story

Who needs a part two? Why loving wives? 1*

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
Good start!

I saw chapter two today and thought I'd go back to the first chapter and start. Glad I did! I liked your story and it got my attention too when you described Mika as Asian 5'-4" and 34B... Almost exactly as my Japanese hotwife!! So I could imagine Mika very well:)

My wife as I said is a hot wife and has been for the last 8 years and I love it when she goes out on a date and then comes back home for me;) So I can relate to this story.

Keep going!!

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Keep Writing

This is a good start to what looks like could become a very hot series. Looking forward to reading Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeabout 8 years ago
Very nice

Not really into the cuckolding bit but loved the way you told the relationship parts: How she wanted more than conventional sex within marriage etc.

looking forward to reading more x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shit

Shit

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 7 years ago
Is This In The right Category ! ?

The story would be more suited to BDSM or Fetish than loving wifes.

I thought at first this could be a discovery tale of a husband wnyering the D&S scene.

But no it is another cuckold story.

Come author you can do mich better than this story line.

Lets have a discovery of a loving couple entering the dark, bizarre worls of B&D, M&S !

There are plenty of cuck stories on this site so lets have something a bit different !

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Read for content

Another story with offended commenters who aren't into cuckoldry. Just don't read stuff you aren't into, is that too hard for you?? Otherwise I guess being a troll is your fetish. The story is straightforward- not much more can happen here past this point, it I could be wrong so I'll read part 2.

MsterpatrickMsterpatrickover 2 years ago

Cuckolding is somethig I have always enjoyed and this story puts you right in it. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading fictional is 1 thing, but ill never understand how men could be ok with this situation IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow that was a great story! It isn't entirely my kink yet i couldn't t stop reading it!!! It was very well written and has my pussy throbbing!!!! Going to read ch 2 now 😛

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise but dry. No description of her at all aside from being Asian. Needs to be totally redone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous