From Writing to Reality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

I had my eyes squeezed shut and was held motionless when I felt my wife's hands on my ass. She squeezed my buttocks apart with the palms of her hands and pressed her thumbs against the sensitive tissue just below my scrotum.

"You can't make it last forever," she said. "You know that, don't you?"

And then she squeezed my buttocks and pushed me forward. The force of the thrust drove me as deep into Tina as the length of my shaft would allow. Tina groaned and shoved back into me. I pressed back into my wife. We quickly fell into a rhythm as I was moved back and forth between the two women. With one last deep thrust, I emptied my sperm into the depths of Tina's womb.

My wife grabbed both of us around our waists and held us together as our strength was drained by a long series of orgasms. Tina slumped over the sink as my flaccid member slipped out of her. With the cork removed, a stream of liquid ran out of her sex, staining her stockings and splattering on her shoes.

My wife waited until she was sure we could stand on our own and then left us for the comfort of a shower. Tina and I stumbled back into the bedroom to find Tom sprawled naked on the bed and half asleep.

Tina crawled across the bed at right angles to him, kissed him awake and thanked him for the evening.

"I've had one of the best fucks in my life," she paused, "and I have you to thank for arranging it."

They kissed for at least a minute after that. It was one of those long slow kisses that only a couple in love can give to each other. And they were indeed a loving couple. We could be their friends. I could fuck his wife, but I could never make love to her like he could.

Tina looked over her shoulder at me.

"Did you enjoy watching Tom fuck your wife?"

"Almost as much as I enjoyed fucking you," I replied to her.

"Almost? Almost!?" My wife had entered the room and the conversation.

"You can't rank experiences that intense," Tina continued, soothing my wife's obviously feigned irritation. "But after sucking your gorgeous mounds, can Tom be satisfied with these?"

Tina was on her hands and knees. Her breasts hung down enticingly for Tom and her pussy opened again in an invitation that I could not refuse. Tom crawled under her to suck her breasts. I positioned myself behind her like a dog in heat. Debbi spotted Tom's pole sticking up in the air and quickly positioned herself over his manhood. She lowered herself on Tom's pole just as I sank my shaft into Tina's pussy for a second time that evening. Tina's pleasure was complete as she was being sucked and fucked at the same time by her first two lovers.

Three orgasms in one night is pretty much my limit. I have no idea when they left or what the three of them did after I went to sleep. I do remember waking up in my wife's arms the next morning. She traced her fingers over my face lovingly and was obviously happy from the arrangements of the previous evening.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked, while still stroking my forehead.

"Yes, but I wouldn't have if I thought you weren't," I answered truthfully.

"Oh, I did. I definitely did."

"When are we going to see them again?" I asked.

Then I heard the shower running and smiled to myself.

"Why don't you go take a shower with Tina, honey? And send Tom in here. I'd like a little snack before breakfast."

... to be continued.

A final note: This story occurred in a parallel universe without sexually transmitted disease. If you don't live in such a universe, please wear condoms (and pick your friends carefully) -- but don't be afraid to share. Your spouse could be someone's fantasy lover.

morris40
morris40
144 Followers
12