Frozen Hearts Don't Beat Pt. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel Elsa start to tense, getting close to an orgasm of her own. He whispered in her ear, "want me to cum inside of you?"

"Oh god, yes, please, please..." He gave one final thrust and as he could feel her tighten around him, he came. Elsa could feel his hot cum filling her up, and each spurt of it pressing against her insides, only spurring on her own orgasm even more.

The two of them laid there, in complete bliss, Jack still inside of Elsa. Elsa felt amazing, with Jack's cum slowly dripping out of her. Jack could still feel Elsa pulsating, the remnants of her orgasm slowly petering off. He could feel himself starting to get hard again. As Elsa could feel him starting to expand inside of her, she started grinding on him. It felt even better now, with the cum inside of her acting as lube.

Jack grabbed her hips and started thrusting harder and harder. Her ass felt amazing, and it was still so tight. Then everything started to vibrate faintly. He gasped, he'd never felt anything like it, like she was humming all around him. Elsa started to tense around him, this time squirting as she came, covering him in her wetness.

As he kept thrusting, she kept cumming, it seemed endless. And it felt amazing, having her continually cum around him, squeezing him, while the vibrator in her pussy worked on both of them. He could already feel himself getting close, a pressure inside of him that needed to be released.

"Oh fuck, Jack," Elsa moaned. He didn't even care if her parents could hear, he started thrusting furiously, making Elsa cum more than he ever had before, and it felt amazing as he rammed himself into her tight little ass. "Ungh!," he growled as he finally came. Elsa gasped as his cum started filling her up again, hot and wet.

He pulled himself out of her and flopped onto his back, a large grin spreading across his face. Elsa rolled over to look at him. "So how...was that?" he panted.

~~~~~~~~~

She grinned to herself as she continued walking to the café.

~~~~~~~~~ Pt. 4

Elsa hurried out the rear entrance of the house with her hood already up, hoping she wouldn't catch the eye of any of the paparazzi flitting about. 'Curse this damned coronation; I don't even want to be queen...' Elsa thought as she slunk through the yard, preparing to jump the fence. Although she wasn't athletic like Anna, she was certainly agile, clearing the high brick fence easily.

She turned the corner, and deftly maneuvered out of sight. She walked towards the coffee shop, seeking comfort in the darkness between the streetlamps, the moon giving her all the light she needed. This is when she was most comfortable, under the pale light of the moon. The bright light of the bulbs made her feel vulnerable.

She quickened her steps, hoping she wouldn't be late for her rendezvous with Jack. As she approached the coffee shop, she started to feel apprehensive; things with Jack ended on a sour note, to say the least. With her parents gone, and Elsa drawing in on herself, Jack sought his own comfort; in the arms of someone else. Multiple someone elses.

Elsa could already feel the tears stinging in her eyes. 'If this is what is already happening, I can't go in. I can't let anyone see me like this. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel.' She repeated the mantra to herself, hoping it would give her strength. She pulled her hood tighter to her face as she walked past the glass front of the coffee shop, hoping desperately that he wouldn't see her. Her sneakers crunched through the small amount of snow that had accumulated.

"Elsa!" She walked faster, she'd changed her mind, she didn't want to see him after all. "Hey! Wait!" He ran to catch up with her and grabbed her elbow. "Where ya goin'? Your sense of direction even worse than before, huh?" He grinned down at her. She felt her muscles tense and her heart and mind start to race. Why had she ever called him in the first place? "You okay?" he asked, always oblivious that he was the source of her discomfort.

"I'm fine..." she muttered, eyes roaming over the snow between them, she couldn't even bear to look at him.

"Do you want to go in? It's warm and I got you a peppermint mocha, I know they're your favorite." He smiled and motioned to the café.

"Sure," she mumbled. She always found herself unable to say "no" to Jack. They walked towards the door, and as they did, she noticed that he'd filled out since his teenage years, his chest and shoulders broader, muscles more defined, and his face had lost some of its roundness. They entered the café and sat down, the peppermint mocha he'd ordered for her waiting at the table, along with his half-finished espresso.

"So how have you been?" he asked. "I know the coronation's coming up, it's been all over the news, that's gotta be stressful."

"Yeah, it has been, but I've got Anna, so it's bearable, and I've been seeing a shrink, so that's good, I guess. What about you?"

"Nothing like that, I've just been working. It's good you have Anna, I don't really have anyone now, since you left." Elsa looked down at her coffee and started to bite her lip.

"Look, I just... this was a bad idea. I'm gonna go." Elsa got up and walked outside, much windier than it had been earlier, almost a blizzard now. She hadn't noticed that Jack had followed her outside.

"Let me give you a ride home at least."

"I really would rather you not..." Elsa started to feel uneasy. Jack stood there for a moment, not saying anything.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! I came all the way here, and got you fucking coffee, and that's all you have to say?!" He glowered down at her, eyes narrowed into slits, irises a dark grey. Elsa stood, unable to move, a deer in headlights.

"Hey, pal, you need to go home." Elsa looked and saw the figure of a man behind Jack, a hand on his shoulder. She could just make out brunette hair.

Jack turned to the man and ripped the hand off his shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me." Jack huffed as he started to walk towards his car. He called over his shoulder, "you can have the dumb slut if you want." Elsa winced as the words cut into her.

She heard his tires squeal as Jack left, and she turned to the man. "Are you okay, he didn't hurt you did he?" she asked.

He laughed, "I'm supposed to asking you that." He smiled at her.

"I'm okay," she said as she smiled back at him. The storm started to die down and she could finally make out his features; he was strikingly handsome, with light brown, almost honey-colored eyes, a straight angular nose, and a square prominent jaw, sprinkled with some five o'clock shadow.

"What was that guy's problem, anyways? I don't even know you, but I know you don't deserve to get treated like that."

"It's... complicated. I'm Elsa by the way. Thanks for helping me out."

"Flynn. And don't mention it. Do you need any help getting home? The storm finally died down, but you never know.." Flynn looked up at the sky, almost expectantly.

"I'm alright, thank you, though! I don't live very far away."

"Okay well be safe, if that creep gives you trouble on your way home just call this number and I'll come get you," he said as he pulled a pen out of the pocket of his apron and grabbed Elsa's hand, jotting down a phone number. Once he was satisfied, he flashed her a smile and went back into the café.

Elsa stared down at her hand blankly, this stranger had just given her his number in case she needed help. She couldn't remember the last time someone other than her sister had been legitimately nice to her. She clutched her hand and smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks, and she started her walk home.

~~~~~~~~~

Upon entering her house, Elsa immediately kicked off her wet shoes, socks, and pants, ready to be over with this stressful day. She went upstairs, through her room, and into her bathroom. She started to fill her tub with warm water, hoping to bring her frozen feet back to life.

She stripped and grabbed her phone, inputting Flynn's number. She grabbed some bubble bath from her cupboard and poured some in. When the tub was half full, she slipped in, her toes and feet burning from the transition to the hot water. She laid there, letting herself finally relax, feeling the tensions of the day roll off of her.

She slipped one hand under the bubbles and started to gently rub herself, her other hand focusing on her breasts. She started rubbing her clit, thinking about the way Flynn had looked at her, his golden eyes piercing through her blue ones. The bubble bath made everything slippery, her fingers glided across her clitoris with ease, and found their way into her.

She moved the other hand down to continue to occupy her clit, while she used the first hand to thrust inside herself, first with one finger, then two. The inside of her felt amazing, warm, wet, tight. She was starting to splash on the floor, but it didn't matter, in that moment all she could think about was her own pleasure. She could feel herself start to tighten with her excitement.

A moan escaped her as she realized she was about to cum. She started pumping furiously with the hand inside of her, and gently smacking her clit with the other. The sensation under the water was spectacular, the movement of the water around her felt amazing on every part of her body. Suddenly, she came, her hips bucking back and forth, her face an expression of bliss, toes curled and back arched.

She sunk back down into the tub once the waves of pleasure started to pass, and pulled the drain plug. As the tub emptied, she grabbed her fluffy robe and made her way to her bed, where she let sleep overtake her.

~~~~~~~~~ Pt. 5

Elsa awoke that morning feeling rested, despite the events the day prior. She decided that with how stressful her life has been lately, she deserved a well-needed treat to herself. She pulled out her laptop and started perusing various online shops of a risqué nature.

She happened on one that caught her eye, a shop with a blue, sparkly, realistic vibrator that came with a harness (to use as a strap-on if you wish). She added it to her cart and continued browsing the site. Flavored lube, edible cock rings, bondage ropes, the possibilities were endless. Then, she found herself staring longingly at some edible chocolate body paint. She couldn't help but think of Anna, she loved chocolate...

~~~~~~~~~

Elsa massaged the chocolate all over herself as Anna watched, painting x's across her nipples, and drawing designs. Anna's eyes took it all in, darkening slightly as her pupils dilated. She was certainly hungry, ravenous, even, and it had nothing to do with the chocolate. But, she was helpless to do anything, naked and loosely tied to the chair she was sitting in.

When Elsa was satisfied, she took a few steps toward Anna, stopping a foot short of her, teasing her. The girl was nearly salivating. Elsa put one leg over Anna, then the other, so she was sitting on her lap, facing her. She started kissing and gently biting her neck, their bodies pressed against one another, making a crude Rosarch painting in chocolate.

She could feel Anna quivering underneath her, the girl's body humming with excitement. Elsa reached down and cupped Anna's now chocolate-covered breasts in her hands. As she began the task of licking off the chocolate, she looked up at Anna to enjoy her reaction. Elsa's tongue passed over her nipples and Anna let out a low moan and tilted her head backed, eyes closed.

Anna's nipples hardened with the stimulation. Elsa smiled to herself and started licking the other nipple. As she gently sucked and bit, Anna gasped and looked down at her before letting out another moan. Elsa came up from Anna's breasts, and kissed her, they could both taste the chocolate as they felt one another's tongues meeting and gliding across each other, Elsa gently biting Anna's bottom lip.

As they kissed, Elsa reached a hand down, first trailing Anna's back, down to her ass, giving it a swift grope, and finally coming around front to rest it on her crotch. Anna's hips leaned forward, pressing into Elsa's hand, her pussy already soaking wet with anticipation.

"Oh, Elsa, please, come on..." Anna breathed. Elsa immediately got up and turned to her drawers as Anna uttered a wordless protest. When Elsa pulled out a large blue dildo, Anna's eyes went wide. Elsa grinned and chuckled at her sister's expression before turning the vibrator to it's lowest setting. She kneeled in front of Anna, and gently placed the tip of the vibrator against her clitoris. Anna's hips bucked as she let out a gasp, the sensation was extremely powerful, like all of her body was being vibrated. Elsa slipped the tip of the vibrator into Anna's pussy just as she came, she could actually see Anna's labia move and contract around the dildo.

Elsa untied Anna, expecting nothing in return, but as soon as she was free, Anna pounced on Elsa, pushing her into the bed. "Stay." Anna got up and dug through the drawers she'd seen Elsa get the vibrator out of. She grabbed the vibrator and started affixing it to the harness she was holding. She put the harness on, slipping one slender leg through it at a time. She adjusted the straps and turned to Elsa.

Elsa sat wide-eyed, she didn't know whether to be horrified or ecstatic. Anna came over to her and pulled her hair, tilting Elsa's head back, exposing her neck. Anna bit and kissed it, quite a bit harder than Elsa expected, she was leaving marks.

When Anna was finished with that, she pushed Elsa down onto the bed, and started licking the chocolate off of her nipples, again, not nearly as gently as Elsa had. It was almost painful, but still extremely pleasurable, even Anna pulling her hair had been an extreme turn-on. Elsa could feel herself getting wetter as Anna's tongue deftly toyed with her nipples. Anna started to move away from her nipples, trailing kisses down her stomach.

Elsa let out a moan in anticipation of what Anna was about to do. Anna gently slid a finger inside her and started sucking on her clit, then she added another finger, sliding them in and out of her, gently at first then harder and harder. As Elsa got close to orgasm, Anna withdrew her fingers. "No, not yet." Anna grinned devilishly. Anna picked her up and flipped her over, her legs dangling off the edge of the bed.

Anna turned the vibrator to high and set it on Elsa's ass, playing with her. Then, she aimed it downward, rubbing the shaft of it against Elsa's vagina and clit. Finally, she rubbed the tip of it against Elsa's opening, before pushing it slowly inside of her. Elsa let out a gasp, it was so big it almost hurt. She could already feel her knees getting weak before Anna had even moved.

She let out a moan as she felt it push deeper and deeper into her, before it finally couldn't go any farther. As she started to orgasm, Anna grabbed her hips and pushed the dildo even deeper into her, ramming the dildo into her cervix. It felt painful, but amazing, when her body contracted around the vibrator, she could feel the waves of pleasure coursing through her body, her legs started to shake and she grasped the covers of the bed.

Anna withdrew the dildo, and Elsa could feel herself still pulsating, suddenly overcome with sleepiness. She pulled herself up onto the bed, and Anna curled up behind her. "I love you," Anna whispered into her ear.

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~

'If only...', Elsa thought to herself as she checked out.

~~~~~~~~~ Pt. 6

With thoughts of Anna still on her mind, Elsa decided to call Flynn to distract herself. After ringing a moment, Flynn answered; "Hello?"

"Hi, Flynn, this is Elsa, you gave me your number the other day..."

"Oh, yeah! The cute one with the crazy dude. How's it going? He still bothering you?"

Elsa flushed with embarrassment at the compliment. "Yeah, it's alright, he hasn't been bothering me, I actually just wanted to call to see if you'd like to hang out at all?"

"I'd love to! We could meet at the café if you'd like? I don't have to work today at all, so I've got nothing going on."

Elsa's eyes brightened with excitement. "That sounds great! Be there in say, half an hour?"

"Sure thing, I'll see you then."

"Alright, bye."

Elsa hung up the phone and went to go quickly put on her wig and do her makeup, before throwing on some jeans and a hoodie.

~~~~~~~~~

When she got there, she didn't see Flynn, so she ordered a peppermint mocha and sat down at a booth next to the window to wait, admiring the snow-laden scene outside. As time started to pass, she grew more anxious.

'Its already been thirty minutes, what if he's standing me up? He probably thinks I'm a psycho who dates crazies. Like attracts like, and all that.' As she stared sullenly at her mocha, the door chimed. In waltzed Flynn, with a flower pot in his hand, and out of protruded a long stem atop which rested beautiful blue flowers.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, Elsa, I just thought it would be rude to show up for a date empty-handed, and I'd seen these before and thought they would be perfect." Flynn handed the plant to Elsa.

"Flynn, these are beautiful, but you honestly didn't have to, it's enough just to hang out with you," she said as she smiled at him.

"It's alright, I have a friend who's a florist, so I get a discount. That, and I just had to get them for you, they remind me of you a lot. They're an orchid called blue mystique, and what with that blue hair, and you being all mysterious, it was just too perfect. That, and much like you, they're absolutely stunning, don't you think?" Flynn grinned at the girl, who was turning beet-red.

Elsa stared at her coffee, unable to even make eye contact, she felt so embarrassed. He'd called her stunning, she didn't even know how to respond to that. The next moment, Flynn was laughing, only furthering her blush even more. "Haha, Elsa, you're going to put a hole in the table if you keep staring at it like that! Hehehe.." Elsa looked up at him as his full-blown laughter devolved into giggles. She managed a smile, and even started giggling herself.

"Well you're not so bad yourself, Flynn," she managed to say between light giggles.

"Oh, just you wait! You haven't even seen the best part!"

Elsa cocked an eyebrow at him. "I call this 'The Smoulder'," Flynn looked down at the table for a minute and when he lifted his head, his eyes were scrunched up, and his lips in a duck-face. Elsa giggled so hard she snorted, making Flynn laugh and snort himself, making Elsa laugh even harder. Eventually, the laughing died down into the occasional giggle.

"I haven't laughed like this in so long, my cheeks already hurt!" Elsa massaged her cheeks and continued, "I really needed this, thank you. I'd smile if it didn't hurt so much."

"Haha, it's all good, I'm really glad you've had a good time, you deserve it." Flynn smiled at her, flashing his perfectly straight teeth. "Hey, do you like videogames? I just got skyrim a while back and it's so good!"

"I love videogames! Skyrim is actually my favorite after the Kingdom Hearts series."

"Well you should come over and we can take turns playing," Flynn grinned, "I get first dibs, though.

"Haha, alright."

As they got up to leave, Flynn asked "did you bring your car today?"

"No, why?"

"Because you might not like riding with me. That's mine." Flynn pointed out the window at a motorcycle parked in the parking lot.

"Is that a Ducati Sport 1000?"

Flynn's eyes widened like dinner plates. "You actually know what that is?!"

"My only good memories with my dad were sitting on the tank riding his motorcycles. They've had a special place in my heart ever since."

"Wow, that's... kinda amazing."

Elsa chuckled at the compliment. She was used to people thinking she didn't know anything about cars or bikes because she was a girl. ''Well you want to get going, then?"