Frozen Hearts Don't Beat Pt. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarl3tt3
Scarl3tt3
21 Followers

Then, she proceeded to the girl's ass, where she ate her out just like before, all while vigorously fingering her vagina. Elsa could feel Rapunzel start to tense, so she licked and fingered as hard as she could. Rapunzel was quivering with pleasure, her pussy on the edge of cumming. As Rapunzel started to come, Elsa immediately began fingering her ass, causing her to squirt. Elsa was soaked so she stripped down while Rapunzel caught her breath.

Flynn walked over from where he'd been sitting in the kitchen, silently observing, his rock hard erection nearly ripping a hole in his pants. He grabbed Elsa and Rapunzel's hands and led them to the bedroom. He pushed Elsa backwards onto the bed, and crawled on top of her, sitting on her chest where he pushed his cock between her breasts and into her mouth.

Rapunzel, meanwhile, got to work on Elsa's pussy, first sucking on her clit, then running her tongue down the length of her labia. Flynn thrust his cock between Elsa's breasts as she sucked on the tip, flicking it with her tongue and licking as much as she could. Elsa could feel herself tense and Rapunzel started fingering her ass and pussy simultaneously. As Elsa's body started to arch, her muscles pulling taut, Flynn started pumping his cock, releasing loads of hot cum all over Elsa's chest and face, and with this, Elsa came.

The three collapsed in a heap on the bed, breakfast totally forgotten.

Scarl3tt3
Scarl3tt3
21 Followers