Frozen Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

James entered the room carrying a tray of sandwiches, crackers, cheese, fruit and drinks.

I handed Ryan some water first. "Foods here," I whispered in his ear.

"Good, I need some energy since you just drained it all out of me," he said in a guttural voice.

"I hope this is enough," James announced as he placed the overflowing tray on the bed.

Ryan didn't even look at what he took. He just grabbed the first thing he felt and crammed it into his mouth. "Oh Good! Food…. Real food," he said with his mouth full.

Then he stuffed his mouth with bananas, apples and chips and salsa. I just had to laugh at him. "Do you always mix your fruit with chips and salsa?"

"I'm so hungry it doesn't matter what it is," he laughed too.

"What did I miss while I was gone?" James asked as he sat on the bed.

"Only the best blow job ever, man!" Ryan said with a smile full of food, his cock in his left hand and an apple in the right.

Small talk followed while we ate. James hand fed me fruit and chips while Ryan accounted for the past three months in his life. Every so often I would suck James thumb or fingers into my mouth and watch his little cocklett grow hard.

Finally, Ryan noticed the change in James' prick and laughed out loud. Pointing to it he said, "Look baby the sissy's dick grows everytime you take a bite from his hand!"

I giggled as if I hadn't noticed.

"Sweetheart, you need to suck his little dick to give him some relief. Tell you what, you suck him while I fuck him! Then he can sleep peacefully tonight while we fuck the night away," he said. Ryan had become very excited and his prick bounced each time he moved.

He turned to James. "Get on your knees and spread them cheeks. Baby, you crawl under him and nurse that little thing while I fill him with the REAL THING!" Ryan directed me.

Obediently, James did as he was told. I slid under him and drew his dicklett into my hot mouth.

James, on all fours tilted his head down as Ryan forced his staff into his unlubricated ass. His tongue came out and found my clit just at its tip. He licked at her and the fire burned.

"Ready to suck baby?" Ryan asked?

"Yes," I replied.

"Okay little boy, prepare to be pleased and plummeted!" he told James.

I heard James breath catch as Ryan inserted the dry cock deep into his behind. I tried to ease the pain by sucking the seed from his balls to the tip of his dicklett.

"Mmmm," I heard but didn't know if he was sighing from my mouth or Ryan's dick. Then I felt a drop of water fall on my leg. I knew that the attack on his ass was tearing at his skin and the pain caused tears in his eyes. "Oh yeah, this is Great isn't it? I love a tight ass. Your pussy is good baby, but this tight little butt is better," Ryan reported.

I sucked long and hard. I tasted the salty precum and ran my tongue in ad out of the urethra opening.

"Ohhhhh Mmmmmm," James sighed.

"You like this, huh Sissy?" Ryan asked as he rammed his rod in and out of James ass.

"Yes, Master Ryan, I love to please you, Sir!" he said as loud as he could.

I sucked harder and massaged his balls. I felt his legs tremble as the hot cum flowed into my mouth.

I reached between his legs and kneaded Ryan's sac and within seconds the silky fluid ran out of James' butt and down his balls to my arm.

Ryan collapsed backward, his prick still gushing thick, whitish sperm. James fell sideways and I was between them. We lay there, the three of us with fluids everywhere and chips crunching under our bodies.

Soon I felt the bed move and opened my eyes. James was crawling off the bed. He got a small hand broom and brushed the chips and crumbs from the bed. He then lifted my body off the spread and lay me on the cool cotton sheets.

He rattled Ryan's shoulder and asked him, "Please climb between the sheets Master Ryan, so you will be more comfortable."

Ryan followed James instructions and then rolled over placing a heavy arm around my waist. His fingers found my pussy and he rubbed her lightly then fell silent.

James bent over me and kissed me on the cheek. He turned off the light as he left the room.

I don't know how long I slept. A pressure in my pussy awakened me. I opened my eyes and Ryan was towering over me. He was trying to insert his hard cock into my pussy.

"What are you doing, Ryan?" I asked.

"Oh good, you're up. I'm horny. I need you to take care of me but I can't get it in. Help me get it in before I explode," he begged. I looked at the clock and it was four o'clock. My eyes were heavy but I was a little horny too. Reaching down I found his prick, spread my legs and guided it to its desired destination.

"Oh good!" he sighed and his hips instantly started pumping in and out. I lay back and looked in his eyes. They sparkled in the soft light created by the lighted dial of the clock. A smile-grimace crossed his lips.

I responded immediately to his grind in and out of my body. My bosom swelled and became hard. My clit tingled and begged for attention. I reached for her and pulled back the loose sheath that covered her tender head. My fingers tenderly squeezed her and warming pleasures flowed through my legs and then up to my belly. My breast and nipples started to get firmer.

"I love fucking you early in the morning," Ryan breathed heavily. "It makes me feel like the King of the World!"

"Hehehehe," I laughed. "You are the king of the world when you are in my hot snatch making me have climax after climax and my body quiver with pleasure!" I assured him.

This only made him work harder. He quickened the rhythm of his strokes and his hands went to my rock hard breasts and he squeezed them causing both pain and pleasure.

Ryan leaned over me and sucked the erect nipples. This created a need in my body. I wanted him to fuck me hard and furious.

"Do it Ryan, make me cum and show me that you alone can give me the pleasure I want, need and desire! Fuck me hard BIG MAN! Make me cry out for you and beg you to fuck me more!"

This stirred him on and his pace quickened. His mouth found my erect nipples and he sucked and nibbled them. My clit cried out for more attention.

Ryan's weight caused his body to slightly touch her; this was real enjoyable for me like she was being teased. His pubic hairs tickled her and the pressure of his body colliding with mine made her reach for the source.

His mouth found mine and his tongue jetted into my orifice. His kiss was passionate and hard. His body continued to pump mine and his hot mouth wandered to my neck then my breasts.

He suckled my breasts like a baby then licked the areola and bit the nipple. It hurt but also tingled pleasantly. "Mmmmm," I sighed. "That's nice." And I lay back and enjoyed his attentions.

He nibbled my ears and the nape of my neck. He licked the sides of my belly and I giggled it tickled. Then he stopped playing and teasing. It was apparent that the passion was rising in him and he needed to concentrate on his pleasure.

Ryan grabbed my hipbones and held them tight with his large hands his nails cutting into my delicate skin. Sweat broke out on his forehead and his hips pelted me hard.

Reaching my hand to his chest I pinched his nipples and they were hard with desire. His breathing was shallow and the sweat from his brow began dripping on my chest.

"Yeah, that's good," he breathed with his eyes shut tight and his nails digging into my skin.

Faster and more uncontrolled his cock ran in and out of my pussy. Twice it slipped out from all the lubrication my cunt was providing to keep from catching fire. The head rammed against the membrane just below the opening the first time and the second it grazed my clit causing extreme pleasure to course though my entire being.

Quickly, Ryan placed his tool back into my box and his motions made up for lost time. Then I felt it. His head seemed to double in size and I could feel the pumping of his hot seed as it flowed deep in my cunt.

Ryan froze as the semen left his cock and then his entire body lost its rigidness and slumped onto me covering all but my face. I felt his weight and his hot breath as he sucked in as much air as he could. He penned me there for a long period of time.

When he recovered he rolled off of me, kissed me once more then rolled over and fell back to sleep.

I masturbated for a while because his need seemed to outweigh mine. In his state of mind, he didn't care if I got off or not.

There was plenty of moisture from our coupling that I didn't need to lubricate my fingers or even wet them. I simply placed them into my pussy and pulled out his seed. Too bad James was in the other room. His cleaning would have been all I needed, I thought.

Then I decided, why not, he's just next door. I climbed out of the bed and walked barefoot into the next bedroom. I crawled into this bed and gently kissed him on the lips.

At first, James brushed at his face. I blew softly on his cheek and he brushed that away too. His hand followed my motions until he realized there was something there more than a breeze.

Then I reached between his legs and grabbed his little dicklett. He opened is eyes and he sat straight up with a look of terror on his face.

"I need your tongue," I whispered.

"Mmmmm what time is it?" he asked.

"About five o'clock, I think. "Ryan got horny and fucked me then fell back to sleep without pleasing me. I have a full creampie for you but you need to get me off too! So crawl down there and make it wonderful!" I demanded. "I'm not letting go of this useless prick until I can't take anymore pleasure, UNDERSTAND, sissy boy?"

James rolled over and got on his knees. "Yes, Ma'am, I will make it wonderful, Mistress, please don't tear my dicklett off," he begged. He made his way between my legs and spread them wide. Then he inserted two fingers between my gummy, cum laden lips and separated them.

With the tip of his tongue he licked the tacky substance that was holding my pussy lips together. He sat up, smiled and licked his lips. "He was really horny wasn't he Mistress?" James asked.

"Yes, he was!" I smiled then squeezed his tiny prick and pinched its head with my long fingernails. "Get it done or I'm going to pull this useless little piece of skin off of your body!"

His head descended below my line of vision and I felt his warm tongue again as it bounced in and out of my sticky pussy. I felt it scrape close to my G-spot and a trickle of rabidity traveled through my loins.

His fingers played with my labia massaging and pinching. This created a need to lubricate and my body produced the fluids necessary.

"Mmmmm, taste good… give me more," James teased.

I pushed my hips up to meet his tongue as he licked Ryan's seed out of my cunt. James finished the cleaning then slowly ran his tongue around one more time to be sure he had his entire treat. Then he slipped out slowly and raised his mouth, only slightly, to catch the hard little clit that was demanding his attention.

He looked up at me and his eyes sparkled as he bent down and the tip of his tongue touched her tiny head. My fingernails dug into his sac.

My breath caught and my hands went to the top of his baldhead. I pushed him down onto my lustful clit. "Lick her good, baby, I need it so bad!" I whispered deeply.

His tongue quickly picked up its pace. Two of his fingers rubbed the top of my clit while his lingua licked her head.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the pleasure he was creating.

James' other hand's fingers found their way into my still juicy cunt and he drew them in and out as he licked and fingered my clit. My body responded as it would to Ryan. I wanted him and I wanted to explode from the pleasure he was providing.

"Ohhhhh don't stop… Give it all to me!" I squeezed tighter on his little cocklett and felt him tighten from the pain. "Make me cum; make me cry out for more!" I demanded.

James quickened his movements and the pleasure pressure became more intense. My back arched to meet his touch. My hand pulled on the head of his cocklett and he cried out and licked my clit harder while his tongue fucked my pussy.

His mouth followed my movements as well as it could. I was wild. My legs encircled his body to hold him where I wanted him to bury his face deep into my cunt.

His body was sideways between my legs and I slapped his cocklett while pinching his balls with my fingernails. The little pricklett bounced against my leg. I felt drips of precum as they slid off the tip of his little head.

"Lick your thin cum off my leg!" I demanded.

"If you didn't have a tongue, I would have absolutely no need for your sorry ass around here," I told him.

"Lick me good! Make me cum! I want it; I need it so bad!" I ordered.

His fingers slipped out of my pussy and pinched the head of my clit then he pushed the loose skin down from the head and he gently nibbled the head. I pulled harder on his little dick and I felt him wince.

Fire and lightening flowed down my legs. Fluids spewed into my cunt and James exploded on my leg. His sticky cum dripped onto the sheets. And my body erupted like a volcano.

"YES!" I screamed, released his balls and grabbed his baldhead once again pulling him up to my breasts and kissing his lips.

Then I lost all strength in my limbs. My body shudder and I lay there totally exhausted, completely fulfilled.

James rolled over. "Thank you, Ma'am, for allowing me to service you and help you reach your orgasm," he said shyly. "Thank you for reminding me that I had no right to treat you like my Lady!"

"You are a good boy, James," I told him then rolled off of the bed.

The sun was up, I looked at the clock it was six-thirty.

"Fix me some breakfast, James, I'm getting pretty hungry. Why don't you fix pancakes, eggs, bacon, and some orange juice," I told him. "Better make enough for all of us; I'm sure Ryan will be starved once he smells it."

"Would you like a bath first, Mistress?" he inquired.

"Yes, that would be very good, James," I told him and veered into the bathroom.

He followed and turned on the water as I sat on the toilet. My hands naturally fell between my legs and my fingers found the wetness still there. Instinctually my fingers found their in and started finding delightful spots. I spread my knees and leaned back. My fingers played while James ran my water. My eyes closed and I relaxed even more.

I was startled when he reached his arms around my neck and knees and I opened my eyes.

"It's alright, Mistress, it's just me. Ready for your bath," he asked again as he lowered me into the tub.

With a warm soft cloth he pushed my fingers from my pussy and softly ran it over my once again excited clit. I spread my legs, leaned back on my bath pillow and closed my eyes.

"What the hell are you doing!" I heard Ryan demand an answer.

"I'm bathing my Mistress, Master Ryan," James said humbly as I opened my eyes. "What's wrong, Ryan?" I asked him.

"He's washing your pussy too slowly and enjoying it too much!" he screamed.

"So am I," I told him "And if you have a problem, take it up with me."

"James, go get breakfast ready, I'll finish my bath," I commanded him and he got off his knees and left the room.

Ryan sat on the toilet and reached his hand into the water taking the sinking cloth.

"I'll wash you! I'm sure I can do a better job than that sissy!" he bragged. "That would be nice, Ryan, just be gentle on my skin," I agreed.

He knelt next to the tub and put soap on the cloth and then scrubbed my back very quickly and hard. Then he did my arms, and slowed down as he passed the cloth over my breasts, which he kissed as he washed each.

He didn't go close to my pussy but pulled my feet out of the water causing my head to slip down towards the water. He washed up my leg then back down again catching my foot. He repeated this for the other leg.

Then he stood up to go.

"What about my hair?" I asked.

"Sissy does your hair?" he asked.

"Yes, he usually does," I informed him.

"I'll get him!" he said gruffly and walked out of the room.

A few minutes later, James entered the room with two warm towels. He knelt on the floor and held my back as he leaned me back to wet my hair. He lathered it and scrubbed with his fingers. Then he rinsed it and covered it with one of the towels.

He held out his hand to assist me from the tub then wrapped me in the other towel. Ryan returned and James excused himself and went back to the kitchen.

"Are you about ready, I'm hungry?" he complained.

"James is fixing breakfast, go get some coffee, it'll be ready soon," I told him as I went into the bedroom to find some clothes.

We ate quietly with only chitchat. I believe we were all still a little tired. The food was great though and we ate like wild dogs.

After breakfast, James cleaned the kitchen and Ryan took a shower. I relaxed with a good book.

Refreshed and out of the shower, Ryan announced that he needed to go. He had some errands to run. He kissed me good-bye and shook James' hand at the door. "I had a great time, as always!" he said then stepped off the porch and head out.

"I'm glad it's Saturday morning," James said, "It's Cartoon Day! YEA!"

We sat and watched cartoons for a few hours and talked about his upcoming seminars and the fun sex the three of us shared the previous night. We made some plans for the day. Snuggling close, we renewed the feeling we share and grew even closer.

The next morning was work again. James was getting more nervous about his seminars and I could see it but he said not a word. We ate breakfast and he chatted about superficial things.

As he walked towards the door I asked, "What's bothering you now James?"

He turned and looked at me. His blue eyes pierced my soul. He didn't say a word.

"I know you are bothered by something today, what is it?" I asked again.

Silence.

"I'm just still nervous about Wednesday," he almost whispered.

"Are you prepared?" I asked.

"Yeah, sort of," he said.

"And that means?" I drilled.

Quiet, then softly, "I've drafted it and practiced a few times with my staff," he replied.

"But?" I continued.

"I'm not comfortable with it," he finally confessed.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because it goes against my beliefs," he admitted.

"Then change it!" I suggested.

"I can't it's what the new director wants!" he said frustrated.

"Bring it home tonight and let's see if we can change it so that you're comfortable with it then," I instructed him. "Maybe together we can come up with something that she wants and you are comfortable with."

"Okay, I can handle that suggestion," he said as he kissed me good-bye. As he left the phone rang. It was Bayley.

"Watchya doing?" she asked.

"Just got James out, why?" I countered.

"Cause David just left and I am so horny, I need a man!" she shared.

"Wish I had known, I would have sent Ryan over this morning after we had breakfast!" I teased.

"I don't want your seconds!" she played along. "Let's go guy shopping. I want some new meat anyway!"

"Give me five minutes to find something sexy and I'll be there," I promised and hung up the phone.

We went to a little luncheonette close to the new bank building that was being built. All of the construction workers ate there. Some were really nice if you know what I mean,

Bayley had on a see-through blouse with a low cut bra and a mini-skirt that just covered her naked crouch. Her breasts received a lot of stares and several whistles.

I had on a gauze blouse with no bra and my skirt was split to just below my pussy. My legs caught a lot of eyes.

Two guys I had never seen before came up to our table.

"Hello, young ladies, how are you today?" the tall one asked.

Bayley smiled and said, "We're just great how about you?"

"We are now," said his friend who was staring at me.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers