Frozen Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

"So what are your names?" I asked.

"My name's Trevor," said the taller one who had dark brown eyes and sandy blonde hair. His arms were muscular and his chest wide. I could tell by the nipples standing out of Bayley's blouse that she wanted him. She loves really physically fit men.

"I'm Kyle," said the other with piercing green eyes and dark auburn hair. His eyes twinkled when he smiled. "So are you guys on the construction crew?" Bayley asked, she had her eyes on Trevor.

"Yeah, we are sort of," Trevor said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," Kyle answered, "I'm a Job Safety Analyst and Trevor is in Industrial Relations. We don't really get our hands dirty. We just make sure every thing is safe and above board," he explained.

"Oh, too bad," Bayley teased, "I like a guy who gets his hands dirty and then rubs them all over my body!"

At that, Trevor stuck his fingers in the catsup and smeared it on his hands and face.

We all laughed. Bayley handed him a napkin. "Point made!" she giggled.

"So may we join you for lunch, we'll pick up the tab," Trevor asked.

"Oh, certainly," Bayley said as she scooted over to allow Trevor to hunker beside her.

Kyle asked permission with his eyes to sit beside me. I motioned with my hands my approval.

"So besides catsup, what are we having," Kyle inquired.

"We've just begun to look at the menu," Bayley answered.

"Yes, we were looking for something really expensive to see how serious you guys really are," I joked.

"Spend away, ladies we will definitely pick up the tab!" Trevor rebutted.

"Great!" Bayley yelled; "I'll have steak and lobster that way I won't have to cook dinner tonight."

We laughed and I said, "I'll just have grilled scallops with caramelized potatoes and a green salad with fat free dressing."

"I think I'll have the Grilled Tuna with fettuccini," Kyle chimed in.

"Well, I'll have the Steak Diane and baked potato with the works," Trevor finished up.

As we waited for our food we chatted about their jobs. They were both very intelligent and knowledgeable. Kyle was from Nashville and Trevor was from Houston. They were only in town for this new bank job then on to bigger and better things.

"Of course, I'm sure I'll never meet anyone better than you," Trevor said to Bayley.

She laughed and said, "How do you know that? I could be a horrible person?"

"I can see it in your eyes!" he tantalized her. "But that ring on your finger scares me. Am I going to be attacked by your husband or do you just wear that so you won't be picked up?"

"No, my husband won't attack you but I'm sure he'd like to watch!" she vexed him.

"I have no problem with that as long as he doesn't ask to play too!" Trevor bantered.

Kyle looked at me with questions in his eyes. I shook my head yes in verification of what I knew he wanted to know, 'is she telling the truth?'

"Wow, man, she's telling the truth," he said to Trevor.

Trevor laughed, "That's okay, he can watch all he wants as long as he doesn't have a twelve-gauge in his hand."

He looked at Bayley and she shook her head no.

"Let's do it! He said.

"No, let's wait until after lunch, I'm hungry," she responded.

Kyle looked at me. "You're not wearing a wedding ring, are you not married?"

"That's right, I'm not, but I am involved with the same type of man Bayley is," I shared with him.

"Oh? Will you tell me about this?" he begged.

"Sure," I responded and we spent the rest of the lunch talking about our lifestyle.

"Interesting," Kyle replied to my words. "Does he have to always be there when you have sex?"

"No, as long as I tell him about it, then there's not a problem," I instructed. "I hide nothing from James, that's the only way the lifestyle works," I instructed as both men listened intently.

When I finally closed my mouth and took my last scallop into my mouth, Trevor said, "Well, let's go play. Who's house are we going to?"

Bayley spoke up first. "Let's go to mine, I feel more comfortable there."

"We'll follow you," Kyle said as they paid the tab.

Bayley was giddy and anxious to have Trevor. I could tell by the way that she couldn't sit still during lunch and the way she glanced around the restaurant while we were eating and talking.

She drove really fast on the way home always glancing in the rearview mirror to make sure they were behind us. When she pulled into her driveway she sighed a sigh of relief that we had made it home and no one had seen us.

She ran inside before they got out of their truck. I followed a bit more slowly. Kyle caught up with me and placed his hand around my waist.

"Where do you live?" he asked.

I turned and pointed across the street.

"Very close. Do you want to stay here or go home?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter to me, why?" I asked.

"Because Trevor said he would like to be alone with Bayley," he told me.

"Well, she has three bedrooms. What does he want to do, do it in every room in the house?" I asked.

He just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"Bayley?" I called.

She turned and came to me. "Kyle just told me that Trevor wants you and the house all to yourselves. So I guess we're going to my place, okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll be all right. I plan on having a great time!" she smiled and shook her whole body.

"Okay, I'll see you later then," I said and we walked to my house.

Kyle was a perfect gentleman. He escorted me across the street and held the screen as I unlocked the front door. The cat and dogs greeted us as we walked in. He thought they were great.

"Do you need anything to drink?" I asked.

"No, not right now," he replied.

"Okay, then, let's go to the bedroom," I said as I started walking down the hall.

Kyle followed me and when we were in the room he looked around to see where I lived. He sat on the side of the bed and motioned for me to come to him.

"You exude sexuality, do you know that?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do, why do you think I make such a good slutwife?" I suggested.

"You do achieve that, I guarantee!" he smiled as he began to untie my blouse.

Once he had it open, Kyle traced his finger around my nipple while he stared into my eyes. "Nice breasts, why don't you wear a bra?" he asked.

"Do you think I need one?" I prompted.

"No, ma'am, I don't! They are beautiful, just wondered. Most women have those real hard ones on, that's all," he crawfished out of it.

"I don't care for anything that binds me," I assured him, "I don't even wear a watch."

Kyle glanced at my left arm and smiled.

"Would it be all right if I climb on top of you or will that freak you out?" he asked sincerely.

"Sex is fine, I don't feel restricted when I have sex," I assured him.

"Good," he uttered softly as his lips went to my neck and faintly kissed me. "Where should I start?"

"That was a good spot," I laughed.

He found the tie to my skirt and loosened it causing it to cascade to the floor. I stepped out of it and he viewed my smooth pubic area.

"Nice, may I touch it?" he asked without taking his eyes off of me.

"Yes, you may," I allowed.

He bent his head and gently kissed my clit then placed a finger inside of me while he licked the smooth skin surrounding my garden.

"Mmmmm," I closed my eyes and rolled my head releasing any stress that I may have held in my body.

As Kyle's finger ran in and out of my now moist pussy, his lips sucked the nipple of my left breast. His other hand gently traced my backbone. My skin responded positively.

I started to unbutton his shirt. One by one each gave way to my fingers. I pulled the tail out of his pants and unbuckled it. My fingers found the catch on his jeans and I tore them open. Pushing on the waistband I managed to get them off his hips.

My hands slipped under the elastic band that held his under shorts up and I cupped his firm ass in my hands. His hardness pressed against me and he pulled me over him and lay me on the bed.

Kyle threw off the last of his clothes and climbed over me. His cock was thick and long. I guessed at least eight and a half inches maybe nine.

I reached for it and felt the velvet softness of its head. There was already precum dripping.

"Ohhhh, you want me don't you?" I teased.

"More than you know, my pretty lady. I want to eat you, then fuck you, and then screw your fine ass! Would you like that?" Kyle whispered.

"Umhuh!" I sighed as his hands explored my cavities and his tongue my neck and breasts.

Kyle smiled then grabbed my knees and spread my legs wide. His cock bounced as he crawled between them. He took hold of his master tool and guided it to his desired destination. He looked into my eyes and softly spoke, "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, I am," I assured him.

Kyle scooted closer to my garden and stroked his head up and down the length of my lips. Then he took a finger and unzipped the tacky lips and spread them to welcome his presence.

I felt him slide deep inside of me and finally hit my G-spot. My reflexes caused my legs to quiver and he smiled.

"I found it on the first try, didn't I?" he joked.

"Yes you did; now drive me wild!" I assured and commanded him.

He bent over me and licked the hard nipples that were calling to him. As he did, his hips pumped in and out without missing a beat. He then raised himself up on his knees and proceeded to fuck me with a fervor I had seldom enjoyed.

With in minutes we were both slathered in sweat. His hands slipped off of my hips and he had to hold tight to the sheets. My pussy chased after his prick with each withdrawal.

Sweat dripped from his brow to my face. He licked it off and kissed me deep. I tasted the salt on my lips. My tongue licked the perspiration from his skin.

Once he achieved a rhythm that was comfortable, Kyle took his left hand and squeezed my vibrating clit. My knees drew up at the pain and pleasure it provided. I raised my head to see what he was doing. I had never felt anything like that before.

"Are you all right?" he asked?

I shook my head up and down, and smiled but couldn't utter a word.

"I think you liked that, shall I do it again?" he jested.

"Yes, Please!" I cried.

He leaned up and kissed my lips. His tongue darted deep into my mouth. One hand found a hard breast and he squeezed it. The pain was delightful.

Then he pulled out. He had cum all over my pussy.

Kyle said not a word. He rolled over on his back and motioned for me to turn towards him. I did and he took my face into his hands and pulled me to him. He kissed me once again then he guided me to between his legs.

His hard cock was erect once again and I could smell my juices on it. Its large head was red and flared. There was precum on its tip.

"Lick me baby, suck me," he commanded.

I licked my lips and then ran my tongue over his precum. His cock jerked at my touch. Then I ran my tongue over my lips to moisten them and opened my mouth wide.

Covering his flared head I stuck the tip of my tongue into his urethra opening. I licked the precum up then I lowered my mouth over the mushroomed head and down his long shaft.

Kyle took a deep breath and his hand went to my shoulders. "Do it baby, make it explode in that cute little mouth of yours and all over your pretty face!"

The tip of my tongue flicked in and out of his urethral opening. My entire mouth covered his head. Kyle took a deep breath and held it in his chest.

My tongue liked hard around the head of his prick. I rolled his penis over and over in my mouth sucking and pulling the hot fluid from his prostate up towards my waiting throat.

I wet my lips and slid them up and down over the head again, then I went down hard and deep throat his entire penis. Kyle's back arched and he exploded with pleasure and I could feel the pressure of the heavy cum drawing up from his balls.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you?" he whispered.

Silently, I continued up and down fucking Kyle's penis with my wet mouth. My lips were tight, unlike any cunt he had ever placed his dick in and I could feel the explosion building.

I reached down and grabbed his sac. I could feel his balls tighten. I loosened up the pressure and let it fall back to its home for just a little while longer. I refused to take his sweet, salty seed until I had him at fever pitch. I wanted the full explosion in my mouth and the control that went along with it.

Kyle had just started to relax again when I pulled harder on his slick cock. His balls in my hand tightened and the thick cum started its journey to the warmth of my lips. But again, I let off, not as much but enough to keep the prize at bay.

For the next few minutes I played a little game. I kept bringing him to the brink and then easing off his prick. He breathed deeply and pushed my head down over his cock. He tried to force me to keep a rhythm by placing his hands on my head and forcing it up and down.

I resisted and took control once again. He breathed deeply and begged me to let him cum. I looked up at him and a smile crossed my face. My tongue rolled around his flared head. I plunged my entire mouth over his cock once again deep throating his tool.

Sucking with all of my might, I felt his seed rising in the shaft. I heard the seeping of air as it left Kyle's lungs. I heard his breath once again in anticipation of his ejection.

Kyle's stomach started to quiver and his hips thrust towards my mouth and I felt the pressure mounting as he tried to hold it in for just a few more minutes. But I was sucking like a vacuum and it is difficult for him to hold on.

"Please!" he cried out.

I pulled deeply on his tender head and the silky cum had no choice but to surrender to the pressure being applied to the top of Kyle's thick penis.

"Can't hold it any more!" he cried.

I sucked and released, sucked and released then I felt the hot cum pouring into my hungry mouth and down into my throat. Kyle's body convulsed and I sucked harder not wanting to lose one drop of the precious liquid that was headed my way. I sucked and sucked until he was dry.

As I swallow the last drops of his salty cum, I looked him in the eye, licked my lips, and said, "Mmmmmm" then smiled and released his spent prick.

He turned me over and pulled me up on all fours. I saw him reach for something in his jeans. Then I smelled the Latex. He had placed a condom on his cock. This man was making sure he got the whole ride. I felt the coolness of a lubricant being splashed on my ass.

A thick finger rolled around in the slick liquid and then I felt the pressure of a thick prick being forced into my butt. The pain was delightfully warm. Kyle was gentle and he slowly forced his tool deep into the reluctant cavity.

"Mmmmm, let me in deep baby and you will have so much pleasure your body won't stop shaking for days!" he whispered in my ear as his movements became metered.

Kyle's arm reached around my waist and found my clit. As his hips pumped my ass he massaged her and ran two fingers in and out of my cunt.

His movements were slow and deliberate. He pulled out to where his thick mushroomed head would just start to come out; then almost as slow as a snail he would drive it deeper into my ass.

Each time his fingers pinched the head of my clit and flames ran down my legs and my toes curled. My pussy tried to cool the pyre by spewing juices constantly. But Kyle just wouldn't stop.

One hard thrust caused my face to hit the pillow. He rammed me so hard and quickly that I didn't know what had happened. Then he held my hips so tight that his nails dug deep into my skin. I felt something liquid travel down my hip and then more wetness running out of my ass.

His orgasm had been so incendiary that it caused my entire body to convulse uncontrollably racked with pleasure. We both fell to the bed shaking and fluids spewed everywhere.

The dogs and cat scattered and I heard the door open. James was home. I looked at the clock. We had been fucking and sucking for two hours.

When he arrived at the door, Kyle was drifting off to sleep. I crawled off the bed and went to greet him.

Placing my arms around his neck, I kissed him hard on the mouth.

"You had a toy today, I see!" he smiled. "Did you just finish?" "Yes, fucked me every way but loose," I smiled. "Then he wanted a blowjob but he couldn't handle that; it drove him crazy. Then he fucked me in the ass and I exploded like a hand grenade had been thrown into my ass."

" "You have something for me?" he asked excited.

"Yes, he left you two gifts," I whispered. "One in my pussy and one in my ass, which do you want first?"

He kneeled down on the floor and I stepped over him. His tongue darted into my pussy and he licked deep into my cunt. I placed my hands on his shoulders for support.

The warmth of his tongue deep in my pussy stirred my juices once again and they started flowing. He licked faster and started moaning.

"Don't you dare touch that little cocklett of yours while you're eating that creampie, or I will have to put it in the box for the night!" I threatened him.

James' hand fell away from his little prick and his fingers went to my clit. He pushed back her skin then pinched her little head lightly with his fingernails. My knees trembled and he had to catch me.

For a long period he massaged and licked and sucked. Then all of the sudden he stopped. I felt his fingers probing my ass. Then he spread my cheeks and I felt the tip of his tongue dig into the tight hole. Two fingers penetrated my pussy again.

His tongue darted in and out for a long while not only scooping up the thick cum but also soothing the burning from the tears in my skin. When he was finished he kissed my ass and then my pussy one more time.

I breathed deeply and smiled. Then I looked into his face.

"How are you feeling?" I asked concerned.

"Better, I did what you suggested, and I think I can make things comfortable for me without making Cheryl mad," he shared.

"Good, after Kyle leaves we'll go over it if you like," I told him.

"Mmmmm," we heard rumblings from the bedroom. I got up and went back in there. Kyle was just waking.

"You fell asleep on me," I pouted.

"Sorry, baby; I haven't been sleeping well and you are so good at that stuff!" he apologized.

"Not a problem, I want you to meet James, he just got home," I said.

Kyle went pale. He looked around for James.

"James!" I called and he appeared in the doorway.

"Kyle, this is James," I introduced them.

James came to the bed and shook his hand. "Thanks for taking care of my Lady, man!"

Kyle turned a little red, "It was my pleasure, pal… anytime!" he said. "Your lady is a master at sex! I have never had anyone quite like her."

"Yes, she keeps me full of cum," James told him. "Will you be staying for dinner, Master Kyle?"

"Thanks for the invite, James, but my partner is across the street and I think it's about time for us to get back to work," Kyle said as he threw is clothes on and looked at his watch.

I walked him to the door and he kissed me good-bye. "Thanks, that was great!" he said as he pinched my nipple and walked out the door.

James had started dinner and it smelled really good. I started to go see what he was cooking then the phone rang and I got detoured.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi! Was he great?" Bayley asked.

"Yeah, he was pretty good, how about yours?" I inquired.

"Spectacular!" she squealed. "I didn't want him to leave. Wanted David to suck his cock. But he hasn't gotten home yet, bastard! What are you doing?"

"James just got home. We're going to eat then work on a seminar that he'll be giving next week. Want to come to dinner, maybe David will be home by then," I invited her.

"No, I think I'll just take a shower and eat, maybe he'll call or get home by then. I'll tell you tomorrow about my fun! Bye sweetheart!" she said and hung up.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers