Frustration Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then smiled a little and asked, "Where are you staying while you're here?"

I told her the name of my motel and added, "over on 281."

"Why don't I just follow you over there and get your application?" Then she gave me a little wink.

"That works for me; I'm driving that GMC; there's only three or four turns and I'll make sure to give you plenty of notice with signals."

She continued to smile and said, "Lead the way."

When I got to the motel, I parked as close as possible to the front door which was the only means of entry. There were actually three other glass doors for emergency exits; but I knew from experience, you could not open any of them from the outside. Even though there was an empty parking space beside where I parked, she pulled the Navigator up to the rear of my truck and waited for me to come to her. Initially, I was convinced she had second thoughts and decided to decline my offer.

She had stopped where her driver's door was just off my left tail light and rolled her window down. As I approached her expecting to hear some explanation of why she could not go further, she inquired "Do you mind if I park around back, just in case?"

"No, I don't mind; why don't you park around there and I'll go through this way and let you in the door on that end." As I was talking I was gesturing toward the end of the motel least visible from the freeway or the side street. "That way you won't have to walk through the lobby."

She smiled and gave me that little wink again, saying, "Don't keep me waiting."

I grabbed my computer case from the back seat of my truck and hurried through the main lobby, down the hall past my room door and continued to the emergency exit on that end. I actually got to the door from the inside before she got there from the outside. (I know what you are thinking, but I was not running) I waited until she was a few feet away before pushing the door open and holding it while she entered.

As she passed me I noticed she was about 6 or 7 inched shorter than me and smelled faintly like expensive cologne. Just then, I realized I didn't even know her name and she did not know mine. She stepped past me a couple of feet then paused.

I helped the door to close slowly, so it would not make such a distinctive noise in the empty hallway, then reached out my hand and quietly said, "I'm Jim, by-the-way."

She shook my hand and said just as softly, "Madeline, but my friends call me Mattie"

I asked, "Can I be your friend?"

Her smile was her only answer.

As we both moved away from the door, she turned to walk beside me but never lost contact with our right hands. She lifted my arm and in an almost dance like move, pulled it to around her neck and continued to hold my hand in front of her right shoulder. At the same time, she looped her left arm around my waist and tucked herself under my right arm to snuggle briefly until we reached my room door. I was still holding the computer case with my left hand but I squeezed slightly with my right hand and arm, turned toward the door and then just stood there for a few moments.

I took a deep breath and whispered, "I really hate to break this up, but the door will not open itself and I really do need to get the key card."

She let out a soft giggle and in a tone I had not heard from her before said, "Maybe I can help!" Then, this Mattie took her right hand and reached across our bodies to grab a hand full of each pectoral muscle before acknowledging I had no shirt pockets. Then, as she placed that hand back on mine, used her left hand to grab my left ass cheek and squeeze firmly. She giggled again and in this new tone, "I kinda like this; I hope I don't find the key too soon."

I said, "It's in my wallet" before she could start checking my front pockets standing there in the hall.

"Darn, why did you have to give it away?" She then proceeded to take a very long time in locating, identifying and removing my wallet from my right hip pocket. Once she got it out, she said "Do you mind? My husband don't like me touching his wallet."

I told her, "Go ahead; I'll just keep an eye on you." As she opened the wallet, the key card was easy to locate, so she removed it and opened the door while I kept my right arm draped around her shoulder. We turned enough to wiggle through the door and stepped inside before breaking our embrace.

She then replaced the key card into the same location and closed the wallet before handing it back to me; instead of trying to replace it into my tight back pocket.

The Main Event

Because I had stayed at this motel for so long, they had set me up with a first floor room on the back side away from the noisy traffic. It had a king size bed, a sofa, coffee table, desk, microwave and a refrigerator. The bathroom was the first thing on the right as you entered the room and just past that door was a small alcove with a clothes rod and hangers. I proceeded to the desk to lay down my computer, but Mattie hesitated just as she passed the clothes alcove, allowing her a view of the entire room.

As I placed the computer on the desk, I noticed the refrigerator and turned back to her to say, "I'd offer you a drink, but I'm afraid all I have is a couple of beers."

She said, "That's OK, I'm not thirsty" and continued as she checked that Rolex, "I only have about an hour, so why don't we just get on with the interview?"

I was still waiting for something to go wrong, because this just does not happen to me. I said, "I'll be ready in just a minute, just let me get these boots off." I set down at the desk chair as Mattie grabbed a couple of empty hangers from the clothes rod and turned toward the bathroom. I didn't see the bathroom door close and when the light came on; it continued to shine into the entry area. I figured privacy and modesty was not really important to her, especially at a time like this.

It took a couple of minutes to remove my lace-up, high top, steel toed work boots. After they were off, I went to the bathroom door before removing any other clothes. I got there just as Mattie was placing a hanger, holding her blouse onto the shower rod. She still had her skirt on but her panty hose were folded neatly and laying on a folded towel on the vanity top. She had removed her shoes and placed them under the edge of the vanity. She turned her head toward me and grinned, "Can't a girl even get undressed in privacy; give me just a minute will you?"

Seeing she was starting to undress in earnest, I retreated to the sofa and removed my jeans, socks and golf shirt. I was standing there in my dark blue boxer shorts as Mattie came out of the bathroom in her white lace bra and lacy bikini cut panties. That was all she wore as she had even removed all her jewelry. She was slim and trim, pretty and neat and just about the epitome of elegance, even in her underwear. I'm sure my expression resembled a brook trout floating in a mountain stream as I said, "WOW!"

She placed both hands at the bottom of her bra cups and lifted her small tits. She looked at me and half smiled as she said, "Sorry if you were expecting big boobs, this is all I've got."

I was trying to follow the same light hearted joking theme she had started in the hallway. I filled my voice with as much irony as possible and replied, "Damn, and I was wanting to tittie fuck you!"

Suddenly, her eyes and facial expression seemed to light up with what I thought was some combination of shame, embarrassment, anger and lust. "I guess you'll just have to pussy fuck me instead!"

Her language and the sudden tone change took me by surprise and I could not come up with a reply. She probed, "What's the matter, you don't like YOUR girls to talk nasty?"

"No it's not that at all, I was just afraid I'd offended you."

"You didn't offend ME; I just wish my husband would talk like that sometimes…God, just ONCE I wish he would throw me down on the bed and say 'Lay your ass down right there, I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you!'…If he talks about sex or my body at all, he uses clinical terms like he's talking to a patient or his nurse."

Now, the entire source of Mattie's frustration was revealed and defined. At the height of her sexuality, her husband moved her away from her familiar surroundings and friends, then abandoned her needs to chase the almighty dollar. She was wound up as tight as a two dollar watch with sexual needs akin to someone who had been incarcerated for several months.

By this time she was standing on my side of the bed about 6 feet from me. I took one step toward her and then hesitated just long enough to drop my boxer shorts, leaving me totally exposed. I guess now was her turn to "brook trout" because she stood speechless with eyes transfixed on my midsection. I continued to walk her direction until we were virtually face to face.

The back of her knees were only a few inched from the edge of the bed, so I placed both hands on her shoulders and pushed her backward. As she hit the bed, I said, "Let's get those panties off, I want'ta eat your pussy." Suddenly her hands and my hands were so busy; I am not sure who removed her panties. I think either one of us could have done it quicker if it was not for the other's interference.

Somehow her panties came off revealing a dark and natural bush above dark brown labia. Her pussy was about as wet as it could possibly be and I just attacked it with every portion of my mouth. I looped my arms under her knees and pulled her legs up and out at the same time, leaving her displayed like the specialty item on a desert tray.

I licked, probed, sucked, slurped and licked some more. She had the most pronounced clit I have ever seen. It was almost ¾" long and as big as my little finger. I pulled it between my lips and alternated between sucking, licking and kissing. I placed my lips loosely around it and drew in a deep and strong breath while vibrating my lips. This caused her clit to vibrate almost like letting the air out of a balloon. Then I went back to the licking and kissing.

No more than a minute after I started, she got even wetter and started moaning, "Oh shit…oh shit…OOOOHH SHIITTTT!!" and shuttered to an orgasm. I tried to continue licking but she suddenly placed both hands on my forehead and pushed saying, "Oh god, oh god, no… please give me just a minute…it's really sensitive right now…OK…I'll be alright in just a minute…I just hadn't cum like that in a long time!" She was almost panting as she warned of her condition.

I backed off and gave her some space, letting her legs fall back to a more relaxed position. Things had happened so fast and furious once I approached her; I had not realized our exact position. When I backed my face away and released her knees, her feet went all the way to the floor and came to rest just outside my knees.

Without realizing it, I had moved to my knees on the floor at the side of the bed. Her hips were right at the edge of the mattress and she just seemed to relax momentarily in what I would consider less than a comfortable position. She looked and sounded like she was doing breathing exercises. Her mouth was only slightly open, but she would draw a deep breath, hold it a couple of seconds and then release it strongly and deliberately as if she were trying to blow all the seeds off a dandelion.

When I am with a new sex partner, my biggest enjoyment is giving them pleasure. (You can read a more detailed explanation in the story of "My Neighbor Jessica") I had definitely reached the first milestone with Mattie.

We had never even turned the bed covers back and the bedspread was still tucked in, under the pillows. I always carry my own goose down pillow with me on these extended trips out of town, and the room maid had left it on top of the other pillows and bedspread. Mattie had fallen a little closer to the pillows than the foot of the bed.

My knees were not enjoying the carpet at all, so I stood up and moved outside her left knee. As I did, she pulled her legs slightly closer together but her position still did not look comfortable. I took the few short steps to the bathroom and grabbed a dry hand towel to wipe my face before returning quickly. Then, I laid down across the foot of the bed on my right side and just watched her breathe for a little bit. Her hands were in loose fists at the side of her neck; just below her ears as if it was a part of the breathing exercise.

My position put my now rigid cock about even with the lower portion of her bra. At that moment, I realized we had never removed her bra and it was the only piece of clothing between the two of us. Lying on my side, I supported my head on my right hand with my elbow planted against the mattress. From that angle, I was looking down across her face, her bra covered breast, midsection, bush, and upper thighs before her legs disappeared off the side of the mattress. With the white bra being the only piece of clothing, I began to notice it more.

The position of her hands and arms give the bra and her boobs a slight squeezing affect. As I looked closer, I realized I was mostly looking at her bra, as her boobs had spread and flattened from her laidback position. There was a small gap between her sternum and the center of the bra and it was not from being pushed outward by her tits. Although there was lace around the top of the cups and on the straps, the lower portion of the cups was a very thick spongy type material. OMG, she was wearing a padded bra! I don't think I had seen one since high school.

Before long, her breathing returned to near normal and she began to move herself into a more comfortable position. She scooted more onto the bed, turned to her left side facing me, before drawing her knees up into a fetal position. She squeezed her left knee between mine and placed her right knee on top of mine. The support of her head with her left hand mirrored mine with my right hand. She was still somewhat lower than me, so she reached her right hand up and touched my mouth, barely touching my nose. She started a very slow journey across my mouth, chin, neck, chest and midsection. As she was doing so, she started talking, "I'd just like to know what school you went to, to learn to eat pussy like that?" There was that new tone again.

"Why? Did they do good?

"Yeah, they did real good…and, I bet you were valedictorian of your class…AND, I bet it was a woman teacher!"

I just smiled as I had been paid one of the greatest compliments in the world.

By that time, her hand bumped the head of my cock and she grabbed the shaft firmly but carefully. I am circumcised, so the skin is not as loose as with uncut cocks. She gripped just firm enough to move the skin back and forth a fraction of an inch without causing any pain by the tightness of her grip or the amount of her movement.

As Mattie administered to my cock, I reached behind her with my left hand and started fumbling with the clasp on her bra. Even though it had only one hook and eye, it took several seconds to unfasten because, being right handed, I am not as dexterous with my left. When the bra strap popped loose, she looked up at me and said, "I'll take it off, but you have to promise not to make fun of me."

She then moved into more of a sitting position, letting the shoulder straps fall down her arms, but holding the cups firmly in place with her forearm. She repeated, "You have to promise."

Silently, I took my left forefinger and marked a cross over my heart. She grabbed the left cup with her right hand and pulled her left arm out of the shoulder strap. Then she tossed the bra off the bed as the right strap cleared her elbow. She returned to jacking my cock as before, then looked back up at me to say, "You promised, remember?"

I was without words. She had virtually no tits. There was an area about 4 inched in diameter where the center had probably 1 inch more tissue over her rib cage than at the perimeter. The center of the circle had a nipple that was almost as pronounced as her clit. It was about ½ inch in diameter and stood out about ½ inch, maybe more and she had no areola at all, just the nipple.

I must take a momentary break here to add that one of the things I admired (and still do) about her is; In spite of her obvious budget and her husband's contacts, she still chose to not have breast enhancement. Or at least in MY mind, it was a "Conscious Choice" on her part.

I guess she picked up on my speechlessness so she said, "They DO have one benefit for you, though." There was that tone again; it seemed to have a twang about it.

My curiosity was piqued, "What's that?"

"In order to compensate for being flat chested, I learned to give the best blow jobs in Austin, Texas!" With that, she pushed me over onto my back and dove at my cock with even more abandon than I had shown in eating her pussy. After several seconds where she almost swallowed my entire cock in between slurps, sucks, slobbers and licks, she pulled back for a breath and said, "God I had forgotten how much I love to suck dick!"

"Don't you suck your husband?"

She pulled back just long enough to moan, "NO, but if he would ever eat my pussy like you just did, I'd blow him 5 times a day!" She then resumed her most enthusiastic activity.

Mattie was doing such a fantastic job, I was thinking I would not last much longer and was about to tell her I wanted to try her pussy before I cum. I started out by saying, "You ARE good at that..." But before I had time to continue…

She pulled off again, just long enough to say, "The class of '89 voted me as having the flattest chest, but giving the best blow jobs on campus." Then resumed the job she seemed to like so well.

"Did you blow EVERYBODY on campus?"

She looked at me with a wry smile and twinkle in her eyes, "Naaah,… there's several of the girls I never sucked off!"

I laughed hard enough to suppress my urgency to cum. She had won a point and seemed to enjoy this one-upmanship. She again returned to her "claim to fame" and who was I to argue. In another true story I quoted a friend as saying, "Once a person reaches a certain plateau in their area of expertise, they do not deserve to be compared with anyone else!" I think I can name or at identify in some manner, the 5 best blowjobs I ever received. The only Qualification being, one person can hold only one position, regardless of the number of blowjobs she has given me. I cannot say for sure what position Mattie held, because of the different styles and circumstances used when comparing. One thing is for certain though; she was definitely in those top five.

She pulled up again and gave me that same twinkle and smile, "I think you are hard enough now; I'm goin'a ride this thang!" She wasn't asking permission, she was just warning me of what was about to happen. She set up and moved back some before saying in a firm tone, "Turn around and get in the middle, I don't want to fall off the end of the bed."

Again; who was I to argue?

I quickly turned and pulled the pillows out from under the bedspread, throwing the center one to the side of the bed and replacing it with my goose down. As I settled on my back with my head buried in the down pillow, she mounted me like a jockey would mount a race horse. I was still adjusting pillows and bedspread when she grabbed my cock and inserted it into a very tight, but extremely wet pussy. The first time she squatted down about half of my cock entered her. She lifted up until just the head was in, and then settled down again. This time maybe ¾ of it went in. She lifted up again and the third time was a charm as they say; she had me buried 'til we were grinding pubic bone to pubic hair.

As she reached bottom, Mattie almost grunted, "God you're a lot bigger than my husband; I forgot what it was like to have a cock like this." Then Mattie started fucking. I didn't say we started fucking, I said Mattie started fucking. I have had sex with girls or women in the past where I did all the fucking, while they laid mostly motionless. I have had sex with girls or women where we were mutually striving to reach a climax, as with my neighbor Jessica.