Frustration Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me, saying WE were fucking would be like Kyle Busch or Dale Earnhardt, Jr. bolting a molded seat with a 5 point seatbelt harness to the passenger side of their race car and taking me for a 180 mph ride around Talladega Superspeedway AND THEN me saying, "WE really did drive that car fast." Mattie was FUCKING and I just happened to be along for the ride.

She would lean forward, supporting her upper body weight with her arms and just use her hips to move up and down to massage my cock with her pussy lips. She would lean way back and support herself with her hands on my knees and rock back and forth grinding our pubic bones and hair together allowing maximum penetration. She would set up straight and rotate her hips in a circular motion with me buried deeply. She would set still and just flex her muscles causing her pussy to grip my cock as if there was a hand in there, while smiling at me with that mischievous grin of hers. Occasionally, a person's expression perfectly conveys their thoughts. As Mattie was flexing her muscles, her smirk and eyes were saying, "I bet you're wondering how I can do that, aren't you." After switching back and forth and alternating several times, she leaned further forward, grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my head off the pillow. As she leaned, she didn't completely disengage our coupling, but almost.

She stuck a nipple in my mouth, and said, "Do you want'a suck my little titties?"

I closed my lips around her nipple and sucked hard, stretching the nipple as far as it would go.

She pulled back until the suction broke then immediately fell forward saying, "Bite it!"

I bit down a little to hold tighter and sucked even harder, but trying by best not to hurt her.

She pulled back again but again the bite and the suction released. She quickly fell forward, sticking the same nipple in my mouth and grunted through gritted teeth, "Goddamnit, I said bite the muthafucker!"

I bit again, just knowing I would feel and taste blood in my mouth at any second.

She pulled back again, stretching her nipple and tit to almost equal a "B" cup. She held that position a few seconds and then let out a grunt similar to a weight lifter trying to bench press 20 pounds more than their personal record.

In the midst of the grunt she jerked away and as my teeth clamped shut without the nipple, she made an expression similar to Jennifer Nettles singing "Why don't you stay" and fell down for another full penetration. Then she started shuttering almost convulsion like. If the feeling had not been so enjoyable, I would have wondered if she was possessed. Just as I thought she would pass out from some medical condition, she stopped perfectly still for just a second and then absolutely flooded my entire pubic area.

I had never been with a squirter and because of her position with my cock buried to the hilt, she didn't really squirt, but I am convinced that if she had cum like that while on her back, solo, she would have soaked the ceiling. Even though her climax was overwhelming, she started talking immediately. I'm not sure if her greatest emotion was surprise or embarrassment, but she started apologizing profusely saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, oh my god, I'm sorry, OH shit, give me just a minute and I'll clean you up, OK."

I suppose enough adrenaline overcomes and changes almost any emotional or physical condition. That may not be the case, but it is the only explanation I can come up with, because even though this orgasm was much stronger than when I was sucking her clit, her recovery time was almost instantaneous.

I am pretty sure that my most overwhelming feeling was one of awe. I tried to reach out and comfort her, but she slipped away from my grasp as she lifted up and fell to the side before rolling off the foot of the bed and almost ran to the bathroom. I figured she would want some privacy again, so I just laid there trying to figure out what had just happened. I could hear water running. It sounded like it was hitting the sink and then it would be partially muted like it was being diverted. Then I would hear the sound of it hitting the bottom of the sink again. This happen over and over again. It sounded like she was doing her laundry in there, but she didn't have any laundry to wash.

In a couple of minutes, my hard cock had mostly wilted and Mattie returned with a wet, hand towel folded in her hands plus a dry bath towel around her neck, draped down almost to her waist. She spread my feet apart with her hands and climbed onto the bed between my legs before settling back on her haunches. She then took the hand towel and started cleaning my cock and balls and several inches in every direction. The cloth was very warm and felt really good. She was moving my cock in all directions with her left hand as she cleaned me with the warm towel in her right. Her manipulation of my cock made it rise again quickly. She then started wiping the bed spread under my balls, saying, "Oh my god, the fucking bed is SOAKED…What did you do to me, rupture something?"

"Don't try to tell me you have never cum like that before!"

She let out an exaggerated sigh, saying "Maybe I have, but it's been a long time and I wasn't worried about cleaning it up back then." She then placed the hand towel aside and removed the bath towel from her shoulders. She folded it in half cross ways before continuing, "Here lift up and let me put this towel under you."

I planted my feet and picked my butt up off the bed as she stretched the towel between her hands and slid it under me. My hard on had completely returned by then and my movements caused it to bounce in front of her face. She looked at it closely, and then looked at me as that mischievous twinkle returned to her eyes. Then she lurched forward and quickly licked the tip of my cock like a lizard catching a fly. She then grabbed it and started that jerking motion again as I relaxed and lowered my butt to the towel.

As Mattie returned to jacking my cock, she said, "You never did cum, did you?"

"No, but that's OK."

"Bull Shit, it is! You lay right there; I'm fixin' to give you the blow job of YOUR life…AND you can cum in my mouth…I SWALLOW!" There was that country twang again.

It seemed like Mattie's voice tone, dialect and vocabulary were connected to a toggle switch. At the unnoticed flip of that unseen switch she could quickly go from the highly educated and well spoken socialite doctor's wife to an uneducated country hick slut. Albeit a hick slut with the wit and humor of a TV host.

I don't know how much of her "University of Texas, Campus Cocksucking Slut" story was true. Obviously it was not 100% correct, based upon the student population exceeding 40,000 in the late '80s. However, her blatant exaggeration and the way she presented it only added humor to her claims.

Regardless, there was no denying this woman's ability to administer a world class blow job. She licked, slurped, sucked, plunged, backed off and spit on it and plunged again. She tickled underneath my balls with the fingers on one hand as the other was flat against my pubic hair with my cock next to the webbing between her thumb and forefinger. It was almost as if she was pushing the area of my pubic hair out of the way so she could get more cock in the mouth. She deep throated me twice with very little sign of gagging. In no more than a minute, I was humping my ass off the bed trying to get deeper, as if Mattie needed help.

I groaned at the inevitable orgasm, but was not able to get any words out. She seemed to get the message loud and clear; because she stopped with her lips clamped tightly around the shaft, just behind the head of my cock. She moved her right hand closer to her mouth and started that short jerking motion that felt more like a vibrator than a hand. As I released, she looked up at me as if to read my actions and held my cock firmly as she swallowed. I could feel her tongue and lips as she extracted the cum from my cock.

After the initial spurts, she backed off but continued to hold my shaft, only more gently now. She seemed to watch it closely as if she was "reading" its current condition like a golfer would "read" a green. Mattie had obviously been involved with more than a few male orgasms before. She seemed to know exactly what to expect and how to handle it in the way that was the most enjoyable for her partner. She knew that although the blasting of cum was complete, the leaking was not. This was a true demonstration of "Tender Loving Care." She would be very gentle in using her thumb to work the cum up from the base of my cock and to the very end. As a drop would exit, she would either engulf the head and swirl her tongue around it or she would simply lick at the very end, removing that droplet.

This went on for several times until I was completely empty and clean and my cock was becoming flaccid. Mattie reached for the wet hand towel and gave me a cursory wipe down; then scooted up toward my face and said, "Will you kiss me now?...Don't worry, it's all gone… see?" With that she opened her mouth wide to show she had swallowed everything.

Then she attacked my mouth with her mouth, displaying almost as much vigor as she had shown during the blow job. Our tongues were dueling as our lips were mashed together. After about 2 minutes of kissing, she broke the connection and said, "Thank you, I really needed that!"

I was still trying to figure out if she meant the kiss or the entire connection when she looked at the bedside clock and said, "I really gotta go. I need to stop by the grocery store and pick up a few things so I'll have an excuse for being late."

The Conclusion

She then rolled over to the side of the bed and started to the bathroom, grabbing her panties and bra on the way. The water started running and similar to before, it sounded like she was doing her laundry. After just a few minutes she called out to ask, "Do you mind if I use your hair brush?"

"No, use anything you need."

I was needing to piss by this time, so I got up, put the blue boxers on and started to the bathroom. When I got to the door, Mattie was dressed in her bra and panties again and leaning against the vanity brushing her hair while looking into the mirror.

I asked her, "Since you have already seen me anyway, do you mind if I take a leak?"

"Not at all"

I stepped past her and lifted the lid of the commode before pulling the front of my boxers below my cock and balls to relieve myself. Just as the stream hit the water in the bowl, I looked to my right and saw Mattie watching my reflection in the mirror.

She noticed me watching her watching and said, "I can't believe you are doing that…my husband says he can't piss if I'm watching him."

I said, "I'm sorry, I really needed to go."

"Don't be sorry, I'm just glad it's not something I'm doing wrong."

As soon as I completed my task, I shook the residue off my cock and pulled the boxers back into place. Then I turned to Mattie and said, "You haven't done anything wrong since you parked beside me almost 2 hours ago."

She smiled a very contented smile and as she handed me a wet wash cloth, said one more time, "Thanks, I really needed that." I wiped my hands with the cloth she had so thoughtfully handed me and stepped closer holding out my arms. Mattie stepped to me and we hugged like long lost lovers. Then she pulled back, looked me in the eyes and with all the humility, sincerity and appreciation you can possibly have in your voice and expression, the socialite in her said, "I really do appreciate everything you did this afternoon. I'm not sure what I am going to do now, but you have certainly opened my eyes to a few things. You were just what I needed today." She then gave me that mischievous grin again and flipped that switch before reaching down to grab my cock through my boxers with her right hand. The country hick slut said, "And SO WAS THAT!"

I wasn't sure what to say or think, so I went back to the sofa and started to dress. As I was doing so, I began replaying some of the events of the last couple of hours in my mind. The entire thing was so spontaneous; I failed to notice some of the details as they were happening. Oh, I've had a few one night stands and have even picked up some girls in bars and clubs and either gone to their place or to mine for the express purpose of having sex. I have even had sex in a car or pick-up truck in the parking lot of those clubs and bars. These events would usually involve hours of drinking when neither one of us would have total control of our thinking. But this happened in the afternoon when neither of us had been drinking at all.

We had agreed to go to my motel without even knowing each other's name. Mattie had parked her brand new Navigator at the end of the motel and when I saw her approaching the glass door, she wasn't carrying anything. No purse, no cell phone and no car keys; nothing. I remembered her holding my hand with one of her own and then grabbing my ass with her other hand, so she could not have been carrying anything. Neither her black skirt nor her silk blouse had any pockets.

Although we had joked about becoming fuck buddies, we came into the motel room and almost immediately started undressing. We had not even kissed until after she had cum twice and me once. We had never discussed or even considered protection against pregnancy or STDs. With her being married to a doctor, I was probably safe, but she knew nothing about me and hadn't even asked.

Of all these things, her empty hands confused me the most. Most women will not even go into McDonalds or a convenience store without their purse. She had borrowed my hair brush and she was getting dressed in my bathroom without any of her own personal toiletries. What about makeup, lipstick, toothbrush? I did have a big bottle of Listerine on the vanity, but would she be willing to use it in lieu of a toothbrush…She had just swallowed a mouth full of my cum. Should I approach her and inquire about any of these questions or maybe offer to go get something from her car or the vending machines? I really liked this lady, even though I had only known her for a couple of hours. Plus, because of my first marriage, I could sympathize; if not totally empathize with her martial situation.

I was dressed by that time, so I started to approach her in the bathroom and at least offer anything she might need. Just as I started her direction, Mattie came out of the bathroom fully dressed and wearing a huge smile. She had replaced all her jewelry and she looked every bit as elegant as when I first saw her.

I guess her hair only needed brushing because there didn't seem to be a single strand out of place. Her eyebrows were so dark and her eyelashes were so long and dark, she really needed no eyeliner or mascara. Her skin was so flawless, she needed no makeup.

When she was naked or nearly naked, her dirty talking was arousing. Now that she was back dressed in designer clothes with probably $50,000 to $60,000 worth of diamonds and gold hanging off her, it seemed a little out of character to hear her say, "I really hate to fuck, suck and run, but I gotta get home."

I chuckled again and added, "You are a classic!"

"Classic? Isn't that one of those OLD cars?

I reached out my left hand and took her right one as I took one step toward the door and said, "Come on, I'll walk you to your car."

She smiled and went back to being a socialite, "You're such a gentleman; most men would be between the sheets, snoring by now!"

As we approached the door I just had to ask, "Where is your purse…and your cell phone?"

"Locked up in my car; I didn't come here to buy anything or to talk on the phone, so I didn't figure I needed them."

"What about your car keys?"

She pulled her hand away from mine and with her forefinger extended, started punching an imaginary key pad while saying, "Coded Keyless Entry!" Then she grabbed my hand again.

By this time we were at the glass emergency exit door, next to where she parked. I asked, "Just what did you come here for?" Pushing the exit device and then holding the door open for her before taking her hand again.

"Oh, I wanted to see if your cock was as big as it looked in those tight Levi's when you were standing there talking on your cell phone." That sounded mostly like the socialite. She was a master at one-upmanship.

"So YOU were checking ME out then?"

"Of course!"…"I knew dat damn store wuddent open; I gotta college degree; I can read da fuckin' sign on thuh door."

I may have lost count, but I think the score now was about; Mattie 6, me 1. Maybe I was scoreless except for the fantastic sex.

She pulled away again and punched the code to unlock the door of the Navigator. She opened the door and climbed in very ladylike without showing any unnecessary amount of leg below her black skirt. I was really enjoying seeing what her next comeback would be. She always seemed to have one and I never knew which character would speak next. I asked, "Really… What is you degree?"

She looked me in the eye and rocked her head back and forth like a bobble-head doll; then in her best "California Valley Girl" voice said, "Master in the Science of Blow Jobs!" Mattie - 7

I could only shake my head at this witty woman whom I am certain could earn an honorary doctorate in the art of fellatio at any university campus in the world. She opened the center console and removed keys from the purse inside, then proceeded to crank the Navigator. As she reached for the gear shift, I leaned down and asked, "Do I get a kiss before you go?" I fully expected to hear "which lips" or something just as bold. Instead, she leaned into me and gave me a very sensual but non-sloppy kiss full on the mouth.

When she pulled away and placed the gear shift in reverse, I stepped outside the swing of the door and then closed it for her. I just stood there with mouth gaped and watched the black SUV drive to the street. She caught an uncustomary opening in the traffic, allowing her to pull all the way to the left turn lane and head toward the freeway. I took a couple of steps in the direction of the glass door and then realized; I could not open that door from the outside. As I headed around the motel on the sidewalk toward the main entrance, I saw the black Navigator go under the overpass and turn north up Hwy 281.

At that moment, I realized I never got her number and didn't even know her last name. I didn't know where she lived or which hospital her husband worked. My only hope for seeing her again was if she showed up at either my jobsite or the motel before I left town.

As I entered my room, I stepped into the bathroom to survey its condition. I first thought that between the two trips to the bathroom, Mattie had used all my bath towels and I would need to get a fresh one in order to take a shower. That's when it caught my eye. There on the vanity top, were her pantyhose still folded neatly and laying on top of a folded, clean bath towel.

The next morning, I started receiving phone calls by 8:30. The real estate rep' for the retail store had gotten with their legal department and discovered the landlord was in default of the lease for not being ready for the store to open when we were complete with construction. That lawyer had contacted the leasing agent for the landlord and made him aware of this clause. This did a couple of things; (1) The store would receive 4 days free rent of every day of delay to opening and (2) The landlord's leasing agent had committed to personally pursue the Certificate of Occupancy in the store's behalf.

That relieved any obligation I had to stay in town and with no one wanting to bear the additional expenses, I really needed to get back home. I went to the store and talked to the general manager, informing her of this new arrangement. With the pretense of making myself available for any future need, I left her several business cards, stating for her to not hesitate calling if ANYONE needed to reach me.